The Tales of Andrea & Dean Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her lips around his knob and sucked her cheeks in as Carl pumped the loose skin on his shaft. His gravelly voice groaned as he came, his jism erupting inside Andrea's sucking mouth. She nursed his cock head avidly, moaning between swallows as she consumed his sperm hungrily. Carl finally relaxed and stepped back, collapsing in a chair as Andrea smacked her lips loudly.

"Thank you, sir," she giggled at him, then focused her attention on Dean and Scott.

"Are you boys ready to cum in my mouth?" she asked them.

"Fuck yeah. Open wide, sweetheart, and stick your tongue out," said Scott, moving closer and pushing her hand out of the way so he could stroke himself.

He tipped her head back and she opened her mouth, sliding her tongue out like a soft, pink landing pad. Scott rested his dick head against her tongue and stroked himself furiously.

"Aaaagh!" he cried as fat wads of pearly cum ejaculated from his tip, spilling across Andrea's tongue in thick gobs and sliding down into her open mouth.

"Don't you dare swallow that load," he grunted as he milked his cock, oozing more and more jizz over her tongue.

Andrea blinked rapidly, but didn't swallow, taking every drop of Scott's cum into her waiting mouth.

"Now be an obedient PA and let your boss cum in your mouth. THEN you can swallow," he said, wiping a drop of cum from his cock onto her cheek then stepping back.

Dean had to kneel on the table in front of Andrea to get into a good position so Scott's cum wouldn't spill out of her mouth. She looked up at her boss over her glasses with her sexy blue eyes, her mouth open wide, her fingers caressing his balls as she worked his shaft. Dean could see the milky pool of Scott's cum in the back of her throat.

"Ooooh yes baby, I've wanted to do this for so long," Dean moaned, reaching down to take hold of his member as Andrea's fingers trailed down her body and slipped between her legs.

He jerked himself in long, even strokes as Andrea waited patiently for her boss's impending orgasm. She looked beautiful, gazing up at him with pleading eyes, her body subtly shuddering as her fingers worked her wet pussy, her chin glistening with sticky cum. It wasn't long before Dean felt his balls begin to tense and his skin tingle.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," he groaned, aiming his cock at Andrea's gaping mouth.

His cock erupted violently, blasting a huge, thick rope of cum across Andrea's pretty face. He had angled a little too high, and the spunk that didn't end up in her mouth laid a stripe over her nose and one of the lenses of her glasses. She took it stoically, not even flinching, as Dean spurted again, this time shooting the entire wad into her mouth. Her stroked his shaft and fired again, and again, and again. The load was enormous, filling Andrea's mouth with his hot, sticky offering.

Andrea's perky tits jiggled as she masturbated vigorously, looking like she would lose control at any moment. Dean squeezed a few more wads of thick cum from his cock, pinching the tip and wiping it on Andrea's chin when he was finished. He stepped back onto the floor and held her head and chin, gazing into her cum-filled maw.

"Show me that cum, sweetie," he murmured to her.

A few of the men were gathered around, watching her finger fuck her pussy as she began swirling her tongue around, pushing the mouthful of gooey jism around in her mouth, playing with it, squeezing it up until it almost spilled from her lips, then sloshing it around with her tongue. She emitted muffled moans. Satisfied, Dean nodded.

"Ok, Andrea. Swallow it. Swallow our cum," Dean whispered in her ear as he closed her mouth, still holding her head.

Her body trembled violently and her eyes watered as she struggled to consume the huge load. Finally, her head gave an exaggerated nod as the men's cum slipped down her throat. At the same time, her eyes rolled back in her head and her body twitched, her tits bouncing and her finger working her clit rapidly. Swallowing seven older men's hot, sticky loads had pushed her over the edge, her orgasm washing over her young body like a tsunami.

Dean held her up so she didn't collapse on the boardroom table, and the men cheered as she came, gasping and crying out and finally whimpering feebly as she removed her hand from her pussy and slipped her fingers between her lips, tasting her own cum now.

"Very good, sweetheart. Very, very good," Scott praised her, actually clapping.

She smiled at the men proudly, seeing their satisfied faces, their cocks now flaccid and leaking a drop or two of residual semen.

"Thank you gentlemen. I hope you're satisfied with the terms of our deal," she said.

Her hand slipped down over her body and came to rest on her belly, cupping it as if she had just finished eating a five course meal. In fact, her meal had been seven courses. And very high in protein.

"You won't find any complaints here, baby," said Tim.

"Damn right," echoed Kevin.

"Wait... don't you think there's more to be had out of this deal? I mean, it's all well and good to get our dicks sucked, but..." Greg, now gently caressing his cock with Andrea's panties, hesitated.

"A minute ago you were afraid of what your wife would think about a young slut sucking you off, and now you're asking for more?" laughed John.

"It's just... I wouldn't mind having a taste of her cute little pussy," he admitted, clearly wishing to take advantage of the situation as much as he could.

"You mean, this?" said Andrea, leaning back on the table and spreading her legs again, showing them all her wet slit.

Her fingers ran down her body and parted her cunt lips for the men, spreading them wide. There was a small puddle of her cum under her ass, and her deep pink pussy looked as inviting as ever. It was all Dean could do not to drive his face against her wet cunt and suck her clit until she came. Greg's eyes nearly popped out of his head, and his cock hardened in the tangle of her red, lacy thong.

At that moment, a soft knock was heard at the door. Before anyone had a chance to react, the door opened and the young receptionist with the black bob poked her head in.

"Excuse me for the interrup-Oh!" she exclaimed.

Dean smiled to himself as he was reminded of Natalie's many interruptions in his own office. The receptionist's eyes widened as she looked at a naked young woman spread eagle on the boardroom table, holding her labia apart with her fingers, and a group of naked, and half-naked men sitting and standing around her. Her eyes flicked around at the exposed cocks, lingering a little longer on Dean's and Tim's, then back to Andrea.

"Oh... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry," she finally stammered, backing behind the partially open door.

"Come in here, Sasha," said Scott.

At first it seemed as though she wasn't going to come in, but after a pause, Sasha stepped into the room, her eyes pointed at the floor.

"What is it?" Scott asked, as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

"Um... Mr. Christopoulos is awaiting your teleconference, sir," she squeaked, looking up again at Andrea and the cocks.

Andrea had not moved, but to cup her pussy with her hand.

"Wonderful. I'll take the call in here, Sasha," Scott replied, smiling, seeming to enjoy the receptionist's discomfort.

"N-now, sir?" Sasha asked, staring at Dean's cock.

"Yes, now."

There was a pause as Sasha looked around the room again. Dean could swear he saw her nipples protrude through her light blue top.

"That will be all, Sasha," said Scott.

She blinked rapidly and gave a weak smile, then backed slowly out of the room, as if turning her back on them would result in all seven of the men's hungry cocks invading her backside.

"Jesus..." murmured Greg as the door shut.

"Don't worry. Sasha is as discreet as they come," Scott reassured them, and Dean suspected he knew what he was talking about.

"I thought we were going to have some more fun with Andrea before ending the meeting," said Kevin, looking disappointed.

"Oh, we are," assured Scott. "What's wrong with mixing a little business with pleasure?"

He leaned forward and pushed a button on the console of the small video conferencing device on the table.

"George. Scott here," he said loudly.

"Afternoon, Scott. I've got Ryan, Dave, and Raj here with me," said the voice over the speaker.

"We're also here, Scott. Ted, Paul, and Harold from the north eastern division. Hey George and company. How are things?" said another voice.

There was an exchange of pleasantries between the parties as the men in the room made small talk with the other men on the teleconference. Dean watched Andrea closely. She had closed her legs, but still cupped her hand over her pussy, looking around the room for a cue of what might transpire next.

She began to move, but Dean put his hand on her shoulder and whispered to her, "I don't think they're done with you yet, hun."

She looked at him quizzically, but behind her eyes he saw understanding... and excitement.

"Before we begin, I think there's something you gentlemen should see. We've been having a rather interesting meeting here prior to your call." Scott wheeled his chair to the end of the table and made an adjustment to the console.

"You'll recall the proposal from Hawksburn's company. I'd like to announce our agreement with their terms."

There was a murmur of displeasure over the speaker.

"I thought you said we could wear them down; get them to accept a lesser figure," said one of the voices.

"Yes, yes... but they've since made some, shall we say 'compelling' arguments."

At the flip of a switch, an image of Andrea in profile, hand between her legs, perky tits and hard nipples protruding, appeared on the wall behind Scott. The camera was now broadcasting, and projecting, Andrea's naked body to all the conference participants.

"Holy shit!"

"What the hell?"

"Damn!"

"Fuck me..."

Overlapping, excited utterances came from the speakers as they beheld Andrea in all her glory, likely being projected in large in their own boardrooms.

"Andrea here has been a very convincing negotiator. Go ahead, sweetheart: show these men what you were showing us a few moments ago," Scott said, leaning back in his chair.

"Yes, sir," Andrea said softly, her eyes blinking at the wall behind Scott.

Slowly she turned to face the camera, then, even more slowly and deliberately, she began to spread her stocking-clad legs, still in her high heels. She leaned back on her hand as her legs opened. When she had spread them as wide as she could, she looked down at her cupped hand, then back to the camera. She giggled and bit her lip.

"Come on baby, show us your pussy!" cried an eager voice over the phone.

Tittering playfully, Andrea slid her fingers up to the top of her shaved mound, then spread her pussy lips again, opening herself up for the men. Exclamations of admiration echoed throughout the room, and Andrea seemed mesmerised by her gigantic image on the wall, her pussy easily half a metre long.

"Wow. She is HOT!"

"Mmmm, very nice."

"Play with your pussy, you nasty girl."

The voices praised and encouraged her. Dean knew how much she enjoyed being an exhibitionist, and it must have been a thrill for her to perform in front of an invisible audience of horny men. Her fingers began sliding up and down her pussy, rubbing her juices all over her labia and teasing her clit. It wasn't long before she was softly moaning and rocking her hips.

Several of the men in the room had begun stroking their cocks again as they watched Andrea perform. Without even touching himself, Dean felt his own cock swell to a semi-erect state. The men were right to be aroused. Andrea looked so sexy, and knew just how to move, where to touch herself, what sounds to make. She inserted her middle finger into her fuck hole, then withdrew it, slipping it into her mouth and sucking off her juices, then smiling at the camera. She was good.

Dean noticed that Greg was inching his chair closer to Andrea, jerking himself off with her panties. He wouldn't have been surprised if Greg had actually started drooling.

"Wow... you've got such a gorgeous little pussy, Andrea," he said.

"Don't just stare at it, Greg. Eat that pussy!" encouraged Tim, giving his huge cock slow, long strokes as he reclined in his chair.

Greg looked at Andrea, as if for reassurance. She angled her body toward him.

"Please taste my pussy, sir. It's yours to enjoy," she offered, spreading her labia open again.

Greg pounced, lunging from his chair and shoving his face between Andrea's splayed legs. Several of the men laughed and Andrea gasped as Greg went to work, moving his head rapidly as he aggressively tongued her cunt.

Although Greg was still wearing his button down shirt, the men on the phone hookup noticed his lack of pants as he entered the frame of the video link.

"Damn! Have you guys already fucked her?" someone asked.

"Not yet, Raj. But she did just finish sucking seven dicks," said Kevin.

"Yeah. She swallowed every drop of our cum, too. She's got a belly full of spunk and I think she's hungry for more." added John with a chuckle.

"Give me a hand, Kev. Let's put her in the chair so she can put that pretty mouth to work again," said Tim, approaching Andrea from the left.

Kevin went to Andrea's right and the men helped her down from the table as Greg knelt in front of one of the chairs. They sat her in the leather chair and draped her legs over the arms. Greg pulled her hips to the edge of the chair and resumed feasting on her dripping cunt, slurping her juices loudly.

"Thank you, sirs. Please give me your cocks... I want to get them hard again," Andrea said, holding her hands out.

Tim and Kevin placed their dicks in her palms and she began stroking them. The men reached down to fondle her perky tits and tug gently on her erect nipples. Andrea turned her head and opened her mouth wide, taking Kevin's large knob into her warm mouth. Her head bobbed as her fingers played with his big balls as she jerked Tim off.

Standing up and picking the wireless camera from the console, John stepped closer to the action so that the men in the video conference would have a better view. Andrea bobbed her head on Kevin's cock, then looked at the camera and giggled, then turned her head the other way to suck on Tim's huge cock.

The other men gathered around her, stroking their cocks and watching her give Kevin and Tim blowjobs as Greg enjoyed licking her tight pussy. After a short while, the men traded places, Carl sucking Andrea's pussy lips into his mouth as she jerked and sucked off John and Dean.

"Hey, who's that guy with the giant dick?" someone said over the speaker.

"This is Dean, Andrea's boss. I'm starting to like him," said John as Andrea ran her tongue up his shaft.

"I'm sure I'll be working with you gentlemen in the future," Dean said as Andrea switched back to his big cock, looking up at him happily as she slid his entire length down her throat.

"Be sure to bring Andrea along!" said another voice, and the men enjoyed a hearty laugh.

The men traded positions until they had all had a taste of Andrea's sweet pussy, slipping their fingers inside her, sucking her clit, and licking her puffy pussy lips until she was squirming and moaning in the chair as she bobbed her head on the cocks offered to her.

"Ooooh fuck... mmmmm yes... please fuck me!" she finally cried as Dean finger fucked her and flicked his tongue over her swollen clit.

"I thought you'd never ask," growled John, still holding the camera as she sucked him off. "Whose cock would you like first, my dear?"

Andrea bit her lip as she looked around at the throbbing members all around her, apparently dazzled by the choice. Finally, she looked up at Carl.

"I think you should fuck me in order of age. Carl, that means you get to go first."

Carl rubbed his hands together as Dean moved out of the way. He bent his knees and put his hands on the arms of the chair for support, just behind Andrea's knees. Andrea reached down to guide his cock to her pussy. Her mouth opened as she guided him inside her, sighing and closing her eyes as he slid several inches of his big dick into her.

"Ooohhhh christ... she's so tight!" he said, his voice gravelly.

"She's old enough to be your granddaughter, Carl. I'm sure it's been a long time since you've had a young pussy like this," chuckled Scott, holding the camera close to where Carl's wrinkled cock was penetrating Andrea's smooth, bare pussy.

There was a cheer of many male voices as they all watched Andrea take her first cock of the group. Carl began thrusting weakly, the pleasure of being inside such a tight, young cunt, and the physical strain of supporting himself clear in his half-wincing expression. Andrea watched him thrust a few times, caressing his balls, before reaching up again and resuming her blowjobs.

Carl tired quickly, and withdrew, wiping sweat from his brow.

"Who's next, boys? My old ticker can only take so much."

Greg charged his way in, holding his thick cock and pushing the head against Andrea's pussy lips. He eased into her, stretching her open.

"Ooouu!" she squealed, wincing from Greg's girth.

"Sorry, hun," Greg said apologetically, looking up at her pretty face.

"No, it's ok. You're just really thick. Give me a second to adjust," said Andrea, taking a few deep breaths.

She dribbled on her fingers then rubbed them on Greg's shaft, coating it with her saliva.

"Ok, sir... fuck me with that thick cock," she said, jerking two cocks in her face.

Greg smiled and pushed again, sliding his cock deeper until he was buried inside her. He may have been thick, but he was not particularly long. He began to fuck Andrea with shallow thrusts, grunting as her pussy lips stretched around him. She moaned around Scott's cock as he guided her head onto him.

One by one, the men moved around her, each groaning in ecstasy as they felt Andrea's tight, hot pussy squeeze their cocks. Andrea had to pause giving blow jobs while Tim entered her, panting as his massive black length slid inside her cunt. He received applause when, after fucking her for a few minutes, he managed to get his cock balls-deep.

She put her hand on her belly and gasped, "Fuck! I can feel it in my stomach!"

Dean was last, and by the time he squatted between her splayed legs, her pussy had been stretched enough that his entry would be relatively easy.

"I guess you'll be crossing some professional boundaries here, won't you son?" said Carl as Andrea tongued his saggy ball sack.

"I do expect my employees to be adaptable to new situations. My PA is no exception. What do you say, Andrea? Do you want to add 'fucking your boss' to your job description?"

She looked him in the eyes and licked her lips, stroking Greg and Carl's cocks next to her head.

"Yes, sir. I want to perform for you to the best of my ability. Please fuck me, boss. Fill my tight pussy with your huge cock," she said huskily.

He guided his big dick between her soaking lips and hummed as he pushed all the way inside her. She whimpered as Dean began to fuck her, watching his length drive into her and pull out nearly all the way before thrusting inside again. Her hands began to work the cocks she was gripping and she turned her head to Greg, sucking his knob as Dean thoroughly enjoyed her tight pussy.

Dean was impressed by how tight her pussy was, despite being fucked by six men. Her juices glistened on her bare pussy lips and inner thighs. He thrust harder into her as she moaned on Carl's cock now, who was reaching down to twist and tug on her erect nipples. After a few minutes, he flet her cunt tighten.

"You're going to cum, aren't you, baby?" Dean grunted as he pounded her pussy, his balls slapping against her ass.