The Talk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing his words Rashmi was excited 'do you want to, do you want me to kiss them dear?' she asked holding Mala's face in both her hands and as her husband nodded 'They are lovely Ma and your son wants me to kiss them' saying it Rashmi dipped her face between the cleft of her breasts and started kissing her mounds.

'Yes dear that feels good. The feel of your soft lips on them is so good' saying it she held Rashmi's face tightly on to her breasts.

'Yes it feels good to kiss your breasts, want me to suck them Ma?' asked Rashmi lifting her face from her breasts.

'You dont have to ask to suck them, suck them dear, suck them while he watches' she replied pulling Rashmi's face down.

'His eyes are popping out Ma' said Rashmi as she looked at her husband.

'Yes his eyes are popping out and I think he wants to see more' saying this her mother-in-law slipped her hand between their bodies and taking hold of the waist band of Rashmi's petticoat 'why don't we pull this down' she said pushing her petticoat down her body.

Rashmi's body trembled again as her mother-in-laws hands invaded her privacy. Writhing with ecstasy 'yes Ma' she said softly.

'Oh! you are so beautifully built Rashmi, so lithe so delicate' saying it she pulled her up and grabbing her in both her hands she put her down on the couch and leaning over 'I want to see it dear' she whispered in her ear.

'Oh! Ma' was only what she could utter as a hot wave shot through her body igniting all her senses.

'Yes I want to see all of you' saying it she spread her on the couch and squatting between her thighs she looked at her supple body 'you have lovely thighs and what this piece of cloth is covering looks heavenly' she said looking at the dark patch of pubic hair visible under her panties.

Rashmi was speechless. Thrashing her feet and biting her lips she let out a moan as her mother-in-law's eyes feasted on her body.

'Remove them dear, remove your panties' she said as she knelt between her thighs.

Rashmi brought her hands down and taking hold of her panties started to roll them down.

'Yes roll them out' she said as she saw the tiny piece of cloth slide down her glistening thighs exposing the dark patch of pubic hair and when Rashmi lifted her legs to roll her panties out Mala was thrilled as her pinkish cunt lips were exposed. 'It looks very pretty dear, it looks very pretty' saying it she placed herself between Rashmi's thighs and lifting Rashmi's legs and putting them on her shoulder she placed her hand over her moist cunt and started caressing it.

'Maaaaa' screamed Rashmi as she felt her mother-in-law caress her cunt. Thrashing her lower body wildly 'yes, yes' she cried.

'You are so sweet Rashmi, it feels so good and it's so hot to touch' saying it Mala slipped a finger inside her hot cunt.

'Ma' screamed Rashmi loudly as her body thrashed wildly on having a huge orgasm.

'Yes dear, yes' saying it she coaxed Rashmi and looking up at her son 'she is very beautiful Adi, your wife if very beautiful, have her' she said getting up.

'Yes she is very beautiful but why are you getting up Mom' he said seeing her get up.

'Don't you want to have her?' she asked in a husky voice.

'Yes I want her but where are you going' he asked removing his shirt.

'Why I am going to my room leaving her to you' she replied.

'No Mom you are not going anywhere' he said unbuckling his belt.

'Do you want me to stay back' she asked looking at Rashmi.

'Yes Mom I want you to stay back' he replied pushing his pants down.

Rashmi was ecstatic on hearing those words. It sent a hot wave up her body which had started warming her up after seeing her husband unbuckling his pants in front of his mother and as his words pierced her ears she held her mother-in-laws hand tightly. She wanted her to see him nude and also watch him consume her.

Mala was delighted as this was what she had hoped for. She had a desire to see her son take his wife and as she sat on the couch she was aroused when she saw him standing with his briefs projected like a missile. What was behind them looked awesome.

'Do you see what I see' and before Rashmi could reply 'does it not look awesome' said Mala.

Rashmi was astonished to hear her words. She looked at her mother-in-law and seeing her staring at son's nakedness sent a rush of blood through her veins. Taking courage 'yes it is quite remarkable Ma' she replied.

'Yes it is and you ought to be ready to have him' she said looking at her son who moved forward and was surprised when he pulled her up instead of going to Rashmi.

'What are you doing dear' she said on being pulled from the couch.

'I want to kiss you Mom' he said pulling her up.

'You want to kiss me and do you know in what state you are?' she asked looking down at his briefs.

'Yes I know and that is the reason why I want to kiss you' he said slipping his arms around and pulling her up.

'Don't you want to go to your wife with it' she asked smiling at him.

'No I want to have your voluptuous body in my arms first' he said.

Hearing it Rashmi was stupefied. As she was unable to say anything she kept staring at them waiting for their next move.

'You mean you want me in your arms' she said looking at Rashmi.

'Yes I need you, not her' saying it he held her in his arms.

'Now what do you want from me?' she asked lewdly.

'First let me have the pleasure of seeing you' he said.

'Are you not satisfied looking at her?' she asked.

'No you are different, your built is different and your body is gorgeous' he said.

'So you find your mother gorgeous. Will you undo her petticoat or want me to do it' she asked holding her petticoat in her hand.

'Pull it down while my eyes devour your naked body' he replied.

'You want to feast your eyes while I undo my petticoat' she asked.

'Yes discard it' he said taking hold of the cords of her petticoat.

'You want me to push this down and expose what lies between my thighs. Is that what you are interested in seeing?' she said holding her petticoat.

Hearing her words Rashmi was flabbergasted. She stared at her mother-in-law who was mesmerizing her son by displaying her voluptuous body.

'Yes I want to see what lies between those gorgeous thighs' saying this he pulled her petticoat down.

'This is what that lies between my thighs. How does it look?' she asked as the petticoat slipped down her thighs exposing her privates.

More than Adithya, Rashmi was excited when her mother-in-law's petticoat slipped down. Looking at her nakedness her body trembled with desire and she too was mesmerized by her looks.

'It looks captivating Mom and with the thick foliage covering it, it looks mesmerizing' he said as his eyes devoured her nakedness.

'You are a shameless creature to describe it like that. Don't you know that your wife is by your side' she said.

'Yes I know and that is the reason why I want to have you' saying this he pushed his mother on the couch and having her spread eagled 'it looks heavenly' saying this he lowered his body over hers.

'You want to have me? I was thinking you just wanted to see it' she said getting aroused to the core.

'No Mom I want to have you' he said pushing his briefs down.

'You want to have me in front of your wife' she asked looking at his engrossed member standing like a rock.

'Yes I want to fuck you in front of my wife' saying this he grasped her in both his hands and manoeuvred his swollen cock right at the top of her cunt.

Rashmi felt ecstatic when finally she saw her husband's naked cock poised over her mother-in-laws cunt. She could not believe that her husband was going to fuck his mother. She leaned towards her mother-in-law to have a better view.

Seeing her lean forward 'look what your husband is doing, he is fucking me in your presence' said Mala as she felt her son's cock pierce through her wet warm juicy cunt.

'Yes Ma, he is fucking you and it looks good to see his cock dig in and out of your lovely cunt' she said gaining courage.

'Yes so you like to see him fuck me? You are enjoying the show' saying it she pulled Rashmi forward and taking hold of her face kissed her on the lips.

'Yes it is most thrilling sight Ma' saying it Rashmi kissed her mother-in-law passionately on her lips and turning her face towards her husband 'how does it feel to fuck your Mom dear?' she asked.

'It is most desirable. Her cunt is so warm and so wet' he said thrusting his cock inside her cunt deeply.

'Yes when you are fucking the very cunt from where you popped out, it ought to be very desirable' she said her body writhing in ecstasy.

'Yes it is more so because you are here with me dear' saying it he started thrashing his cock wildly into his mother's cunt.

'How does it feel Ma? How is he doing? Do you like it, do you like the way your son is fucking you Ma?' asked Rashmi kissing her mother-in-law.

'Yes Rashmi it feels heavenly being fucked by my son' she replied.

'Why because he is your son or is it because he is built like a bull?' she asked.

'It is because he is fucking me in front of you' she replied.

'Did you not enjoy being fucked by him yesterday?' she asked.

'How do you know he fucked me yesterday' she asked a little surprised.

'Because you both have painted the bedspread' she said taking hold of her mother-in-laws face in both her hands.

'Yes I left it unchanged as I wanted you to guess' she replied trying to kiss her daughter-in-law.

'What was there to guess? I knew the moment your son rang me yesterday' she said.

'How did you know?' she asked as this time she was really surprised.

'I knew something was brewing as it was very late when he called me and hearing that you have come I took the first flight back' she said.

'Now that you have come how does it feel?' she asked.

'It feels heavenly and I wish I was here yesterday' saying this she kissed her mother-in-law on her mouth.

Adithya who was pounding his mother went berserk when he saw his wife kissing his mother. Grasping his mother in both his hands he rammed his cock deep inside her cunt and when his mother kissed her back he ejaculated his semen deep inside her and lay upon her.

'How does it feel to fuck her' asked Rashmi seeing her husband panting.

'It was out of this world dear' he said lying flat on his mother.

'Yes I saw you going berserk. Anyone would have gone berserk, your mother is gorgeous dear' she said kissing her mother-in-law on her mouth and pulling her.

'Yes, My Mom is gorgeous you can have her now' saying it he flipped on to the other side of the couch.

'No not here Adi, we need a large bed, come Ma' she said looking towards her bedroom.

12