The Talk Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers

"Oh, wow!" Sue said cheerfully and clapped. "Mom, I had NO idea you could be so...."

"Naughty?" my wife said seductively. Her shirt was completely unbuttoned by then and her wonderful cleavage was now on prominent display. Her eyes never left her son's. "So how 'bout, son? Wanna see what you'll be getting soon?"

David took a long swallow of wine and then nodded. "Trust me, Mom, I have a VERY good idea of what I'll be getting in three days, but I am not one to say no when a beautiful woman wants to get naked in front of me, whether she's my mother or not." He glanced at me with an uncertain look, but went on to say, "I've been more than aware of how gorgeous you are for years, Mom. Go ahead and show me."

"Hold on," Sue said quickly and set down her glass of wine. "If Mom shows you, I think it's only fair that Dad shows me. Come on, Dad. STRIP!"

I held up my hands and said, "Hold on, hold on a minute." I looked at the camera. "My name is Paul Thompson. The woman sitting next to me is my wife, Katherine, and the two other people in this room are Susan and David, our son and daughter. Last week I learned that Susan and David have been having sex... with each other. Honey?" I looked to my wife, whose blouse still hung loosely around her shoulders and displayed her bra-clad cleavage nicely.

Kathy nodded. "When Paul told me, last night, about what our children were doing, we decided to confront the kids about it. Through the course of the discussion, we all decided that we couldn't stop our kids from being together if that was what they really wanted. We also decided that we wanted to keep the family together. Knowing full well that social conventions are contrary to our decision, both Paul and I decided to allow our children to continue having sex together. As a matter of fact, the kids put on a show for us after our talk and we watched them from start to finish. Later that night, Paul and I did some more talking and we decided that we wanted to join our kids in their... activities. A few minutes ago we told our kids that we wanted to join them and they both said that they were for it. Susan?"

Susan turned to look at the camera lens. I noticed that her cheeks were somewhat flushed from excitement and anticipation, but the rest of her seemed to be in complete control. "We're not only for it," she said, "we welcome it. At least, I do. I, Susan Christine Thompson, daughter of Katherine and Paul Thompson, am very much looking forward to having sex with BOTH my mother and father. In three days' time, when my birth-control Depo Provera-alternative takes full effect, I fully intend to do just that. I would like to state, for the record, that I was the instigator in my affair with my brother and I was never once coerced into doing anything I didn't want to do. As a matter of fact, I ENJOY fucking my brother and can't wait to do it again. And the thought of fucking Daddy almost has me creaming my pants. Dave?"

It was David's turn and he was all smiles. "My name is David Andrew Thompson. My sister asked me to have sex with her, to take her virginity, and I willfully did so. I enjoyed every minute of it and every time we did it afterward, it got even better. My sister is a fantastic lover and I fully expect that my mother with be just as good. I would also like to state, for the record, that neither Susan nor I did anything or said anything to convince our parents to participate in what we've done. We love them and we obey them, as any good children should. And when they said that they wanted to join us, I, for one, was overjoyed. Did we expect it? Sure, a little, but only because we know that our parents are open-minded people who love sex with each other. We wanted them to join us, but we never asked them to. None of us put any conditions on our love for each other." He looked at all of us, one at a time, with kind, gentle eyes. "This is my family and, right or wrong, we love each other. That we all have sex with each other does not, in any way, mean that we are sick or unhealthy. We all know what we are doing and support it completely. So far, only Susan and I have had sex. We haven't gotten involved with our parents yet.... but we will."

"And, so, without further ado," Kathy said, "we'll start things off right. We have to wait three days until Sue's birth-control starts working properly and we've all agreed to not touch ourselves or others in a sexual manner until that day. But! We've still got to get used to the idea of seeing each other as sexual beings. In keeping with that, I and my husband will be taking our clothes off in front of the kids, since we got to see them naked last night. So..." she bumped me slightly with her hip as she stood up, "let the cameras roll and the games begin."

Kathy rose to her full height and began to seductively take off her blouse while she stared at her son. I stood up behind her and helped her take the garment off. As soon as her hands left the sleeves, I pulled my own shirt off and began to unfasten the snap on Kathy's bra. "Keep your eyes peeled, son, because you're about to see the nicest pair of tits I've ever laid eyes on."

"Believe me, Dad," David said as he licked his lips hungrily, "I'm watching."

"We're BOTH watching!" Susan chimed in as she rubbed her thighs together with excitement. "God, this is so hot! Does anyone mind if I get naked, too?"

We all murmured our consent as I released the clasp on Kathy's bra. I gently pulled my wife's bra straps away from her shoulders and she let the piece of clothing fall to her feet. While I turned my attention to my belt buckle, Kathy held up her breasts for all to see. "Well, Dave? What do you think? Do your mom's old tits still look as good as you expected?"

Dave smiled wolfishly. "You look fantastic, Mom. Don't ever think of yourself as anything but beautiful. You're not old, either. Don't say that about yourself."

"No doubt!" Susan agreed as she lifted her skirt over her head. I was surprised to see that, while she wore a bra, she didn't have on any panties. Her shaven mound glistened in the overhead lighting of the TV room and pussy juice already flowed freely down her thighs. When she saw that my gaze was focused there, she giggled. "See? I TOLD you I could hardly wait. I'm so horny now that I could probably fuck the both of you at once and ask you to make me another brother, so that his cock could join the two of yours inside me!"

I unbuttoned my pants and laughed. "Sorry, honey, but that couldn't happen even if we all wanted it to. I'm fixed. No more kids for your mother and I."

"Oooo!" Sue replied. "That's right! I totally forgot about that. So... I guess that means in three days, when you fuck me for the first time, you'll be able to cum inside me, right? So why did I bother with getting the shot?"

"Your brother," Kathy answered quickly as she lowered her skirt off her hips. She wore thong panties which, by that point, had been soaked through with her own juices. She followed her son's gaze to her crotch and smiled wickedly when their eyes met. "He ISN'T shooting blanks. Luckily, I'm not able to have kids anymore, either, so you had damned well BETTER cum inside me. Got that, son?"

David visibly gulped when he heard that. "Dear God, if this talk doesn't kill me, the thought of cumming inside my own mother surely will. Yes, ma'am, I'll do exactly as I'm told." Then he looked up at his sister as she leisurely dropped her bra to the floor. Now she was clad only in her shoes and socks and looked utterly exquisite. "Hey, Sue. Did you mean that? You think you could take Dad and me at the same time? Two dicks in one pussy. That's an awfully tight fit."

Susan shuddered at that thought. "I hadn't really thought of it that way," she said breathlessly, "but I'm game to try if you two are." She leaned her head back and sighed. "God, I'm close to cumming right now, just thinking about it. Imagine the two of you inside my pussy at the same time, shooting into me. Oooooo. We are going to have SO much fun!"

I lowered my pants and boxers at the same time and let my hard-on spring free so that my daughter could feast her eyes on it. She squealed delightedly at the sight and bounced up and down, like the cheerleader that she is. I held my cock up for Sue's open visual inspection and said, "While I don't find sex with another man appealing, I think that I could go along with that. If you're game to try it, son, I'll give it a... shot. Pun intended." I winked at my daughter as she continued to openly ogle my manhood from across the room.

David shrugged. His eyes still hadn't left his mother's body as she posed for him seductively. He hadn't bothered to disrobe, but the massive bulge in his pants was indication enough that he desperately wanted some release. "I didn't say no to Sue before and I'm not about to start now." He drew his hand across his chin in anticipation of what he would see next, like a man about to eat a full-course meal after having been on a fast for a week. "If Sue wants it, I'll try it."

Susan jumped up and down for joy, her breasts bouncing with her effort. Her perfect little nipples were hard as erasers and her areolae looked positively puffy and delectible. I could hardly wait to get my lips on them and privately lamented the fact that I couldn't touch her, not yet. "Oh yes!" she cried. "Yes! That'll be SO cool! My brother and father are going to fill me with their cum at the same time! Oh, this is going to be so fucking hot! And, Dad, look at you! Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting to see that thing? I mean, look at it! It's beautiful! I can hardly wait to feel it inside me alongside David's." She sat down then and watched her mother.

Kathy turned around and leaned over the sofa, her ass high up in the air. One of the most incredible things about my wife is that, even though she's in her late-thirties, she has managed to keep herself very trim and fit. There isn't an ounce of fat on her wonderful body that she doesn't want there. Her thighs and legs, even now, look as fantastic as they did when I first met her. "What about me?" she asked with a throaty voice. "Won't I get any of that action?" She reached behind herself and shoved her panties down to her knees, which put her nicely-trimmed pussy on display for our son, whose eyes practically popped out of his head when he saw it. "If Susan gets to have both of you, so should I. Right?"

Susan froze where she sat as her eyes fell on her mother's exposed pussy and her jaw dropped open. "Oh. My. God," she breathed. "Mom, if I had a dick, I'd fuck you silly right now."

I laughed at that and said, "In that case, you should consider yourself lucky, son. And, hey, why exactly aren't you joining us? We're all naked now except for you," I observed. Not that I minded, though. If I had to be the only man naked in the room, I couldn't complain about the company I was keeping- my wife and daughter looked absolutely flawless in their nudity. I was doubly-glad that the video camera was still on RECORD, if only to document such perfection. I glanced down at my wife and saw that she had set herself to rocking her hips side-to-side, which made the folds of her dampening pussy open and close provocatively while she looked at Dave and Sue from over her shoulder.

Dave blushed at the question and crossed his legs. "The truth, Dad, is that, if I take my clothes off now, I might be tempted to break the rules. And I don't want to do that. I'm so hard right now that I could probably bat one out of Wrigley Park."

"Oooo!" Susan cooed. "Lemme see!" She reached for his pants, but he swatted her hands away quickly.

"No touching!" he said quickly. "And, besides, I'm on a hair trigger. One touch is all it'd take for me. I'm in sensory overload as it is. Mom, I thought that Sue was the hottest girl I'd ever been with, but even though we haven't done anything yet, I can honestly say that the two of you will both hold first place, hands down."

"And legs up, I hope," my wife quipped. She turned around to take a bow. "Thank you, son. That was exactly the right thing to say. But you still haven't answered my question. If you and your father are going to put both of your cocks into Sue, will you do the same to me?" She ran her hand down her belly slowly and took it away before she could reach her dripping mound. "Please?" Dave was so stunned that he couldn't speak and just sat there, drooling. Kathy pushed the envelope even further. "Tell you what: if you do, I'll be sure to suck your cum from Sue's pussy, if she'll let me. And offer the same treat to her, if she'll have it."

"OH FUCK!" Susan cried out. She suddenly flopped down on the sofa next to her brother, rolled her eyes back and began to literally vibrate. Her hands involuntarily roamed over her entire body and Dave watched slack-jawed while she succumbed to an intense orgasm beside him. Sue continued to writhe and moaned, "Somebody PLEASE fuck me! I CAN'T STAND IT!"

My son stared at his sister and looked like he was about to explode with frustration. I could see the conflict on his face as he fought down the urge to do as his sister asked. "Three days. Three days. Three days," he muttered to himself as he wrung his hands furtively.

I looked my wife with a huge grin on my face and said, "Honey, you are evil."

Kathy just blinked at me innocently and said, "What? Do you think I didn't mean it?"

I laughed at that and said, "Oh, no. I KNOW you meant it. But the kids can take only so much mental stimulation before they pass out. You and I have been around the block a few times. We can handle it. They, on the other hand, are literally fit to be tied. Well... Sue is, anyway." I jerked my thumb at our daughter, who still writhed in frustrated ecstacy on the couch next to her brother while he looked on in bewilderment.

Kathy shrugged and said, "All right. I'll tone it down a bit. But, in my defense, I think keeping them on edge is a superb idea."

"I never said it wasn't," I replied, "but too much of a good thing can lead to a coma for these two. And remember, you and I have got to share a bed together still. You keep talking like that and I might end up breaking a rule or two. Can't have that, can we?" She started to retort, but decided to keep her mouth shut for the moment. I went over to my daughter and held her hand. "Sue, honey? Are you okay?"

Her eyes fluttered open and, immediately, locked onto the sight of my cock as it bobbed in front of her. She started to reach for it, but jerked her hand away just as quickly at the last second. "Please, Daddy. Please. Just this once. Fuck me. Now. I need it. Pleeeeease?" she pleaded. "Just put it in for a few minutes. You don't have to cum."

I shook my head, her hand still held in mine, and said, "Trust me, Kitten, I want to more than anything in the world, but in your case, we can't break the rules at all, not even for a second. If I even START now, I won't be able to stop. And you aren't safe for sex for another three days." She groaned at that. "C'mon, sweetheart. Stand up. On your feet, now. C'mon." I pulled gently on her hand to get her back on her feet. I knew that, once she was standing, she be able to recover from her orgasm a little more quickly.

Reluctantly, she stood up and hugged me. I felt the wetness of her shaven pussy as my cock briefly rubbed against her lips and it took every ounce of self control to not take her then and there, but I was the adult and I had to set a good example for my kids. No matter how much I wanted to- and, dear God, I DESPERATELY wanted to- I could not fuck my daughter. Not yet. I found myself mentally repeating the same two words that my son had said just a moment before. Three days, three days, three days... just hold out for three days and then you'll do things to this beautiful young woman that will make YOUR head spin. Just hold on for three more days. I held Sue in my arms and felt her begin to come back to earth. "You don't have a prayer, Daddy," she whispered in my ear. "When we finally do it, we're going to fuck like bunnies. Have you ever fucked a cheerleader, Dad?"

I quickly let go of my daughter like I had held molten lava in my arms and stood back from her. "Honey, no. I've never fucked a cheerleader, but so help me God, I'm looking forward to the fact that you'll be my first." I glanced over at the video camera, desperate for something else to focus my attention on or else I definitely WOULD break the rules. "I think we've all got what we need for the camera. I might as well shut it off, hmm?"

David stood up next and said, "Uhm. I think I need a cold shower. Now." He made for the door to the kitchen quickly and stopped long enough to turn and say, "Do any of you know how much I love you?"

Kathy, still naked and glowing brightly with sexual energy, was the one to answer, "I have a good idea, but I think, in three days, we'll all know it beyond a shadow of a doubt."

Dave let out a low groan and took that as his cue to leave without another word.

Sue laughed lightly at her brother's behavior. "God, I don't think I've ever seen him so turned on," she noted with good humor. "Mom, you're something else, you know that?"

Kathy smiled appreciatively and went to our daughter. "Sweetie, if you ever wonder where you got your sex drive from, just look to me. You will find that I am as horny as they come, once I get started. And I'm sure that you're no different in that regard. Anyway, I guess I should be thanking you. After all, you're the one who got this whole thing kick-started with that talk about incest a few weeks back. Now, tell me honestly: were you and your brother fucking each other before or after that talk?"

Susan bit her lip and looked at me. I stood behind the camera, having just shut it off, and watched her carefully. From what she'd told me after I discovered her and Dave, the kids started their affair about a week after the talk. "Before," she said quietly. I raised my eye brows at her in surprise. This was the first real lie that she'd ever told me, to the best of my knowledge. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I'm really, really, really sorry."

I stared at her for several long seconds and, finally shrugged my shoulders. "What's done is done," I said simply. I let it go at that. Part of me was somewhat disappointed that she'd lied to me, but, in light of recent events, I seriously doubted that it would have changed much of anything. I hadn't even stopped to realize how convincing her lie had been, in the first place.

Kathy gently held our daughter's chin to face her. "All right, then," she said. "In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really make much of a difference, but the fact of the matter is that you lied to your father. Driving priveleges are revoked for the rest of the week. Understood?"

Sue nodded shamefacedly, still naked except for her shoes and socks, in front of her mother, and cast her eyes downward. "Yes, Mom. I'm sorry."

Kathy glanced at me, a playful twinkle in her eyes, and then looked back at our daughter. She pulled her chin back up and, to my amazement, kissed her. And it wasn't the kind of kiss a mother gives a daughter, either. It was a powerful, lustful kiss which took Susan and me by complete surprise. When their lips parted, she said, "Thanks for getting this ball rolling, sweetie. Now go to your room and get cleaned up." She kissed her again, more chastely this time, and Susan left us alone in the TV room. When Sue was gone, my wife looked at me mischieviously. "And what punishment do I get for breaking the rules?" she asked.

I shook my head in amusement and walked over to her. "Nothing," I said. "I think, under the circumstances, that it can be forgiven. This time." I kissed her the way a husband kisses his wife without sex being the sole purpose, lovingly and appreciatively. "You know, she's right. You really are something, hon."

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers