The Taming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly thirty seconds later when his eyes made it back to hers. Then he spoke.

"You enjoyed it yesterday, didn't you?"

Megan fidgeted uncomfortably, lowering her eyes to the floor as she relived the previous afternoon's shame and humiliation. Her mind, it seems, was having trouble admitting what her body and soul already knew --yesterday's encounter was, without a doubt, the most electrifying thing that had ever happened to her.

Roger let out a soft chuckle. "I can see it in your eyes, just like I saw it in the tee-shirt of mine you were still wearing." he said. "And today, I see an excitement in your body, where yesterday I saw fear." He paused, letting his words sink in. "I'm right, aren't I?"

This time when she failed to answer, Roger stepped closer, grabbing her roughly by her hair and pulling her hard against him, twisting her head so her face was looking up at him.

"The truth, Miss Bishop. I'm right, aren't I?" he whispered menacingly.

Megan swallowed deeply. "Yes, sir," she managed to answer, officially admitting what they both already knew.

Roger continued holding her roughly against his chest. "Now," he said, pausing for effect, "there's the issue of your not answering the door. You realize I have to punish you for that, don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

He released her hair, allowing her to slump away from him. He then reached out and placed his hand comfortingly against her cheek. "This is what will happen. You will go over to my gym bag and bring my flogger to me. You will then take your position along the long side of the island, facing it, with your arms and legs spread wide, palms down on the island top. I will then flog your entire backside. When I'm satisfied that your back has been satisfactorily punished, you will turn around, back to the island, arms and legs spread wide, palms down on the island top. I will then flog your entire front side. Are you with me so far?"

She nodded her head uneasily. "Yes, sir."

"Good. Now if you take your punishment like the good slut I know you can be -- and that means no whining, whimpering, screaming or begging for mercy -- I might decide to fuck you afterwards." He paused. "But only if you're good. Understand?"

She looked up at him with big, frightened eyes. Her lips were trying to move, but no words came out.

"You do want me to fuck you, don't you?" he followed up.

Despite the fog that hung over her brain, she understood exactly what he'd just asked. It was a question that transcended everything. It went beyond the blackmail, the teasing and the humiliation. The question he'd just asked ultimately had nothing to do with whether or not he'd fuck her -- he would if he decided to, that was a given. What he really wanted to know was, blackmail aside, was she acknowledging him as Master and admitting to her own lust.

She swallowed deeply, nodding her head slowly in the affirmative. "Yes, sir," she said in a voice he could barely hear. "I do."

"Then you'll take your punishment without complaint?"

"Yes, sir."

He smiled and nodded his head, before turning her sideways and giving her a very hard slap on her ass. "Good, now get moving."

"Yes, sir," came the hasty reply as she moved quickly towards the gym bag.

She fumbled briefly with the bag's zipper, pulled the flogger from the inner compartment and returned to where her master stood, handing him the instrument of her punishment. He took it and nodded toward the island.

"Assume the position."

"Yes, sir."

She moved quickly into the directed position -- facing the island with arms and legs spread wide, palms down on the island top -- and waited, knowing instinctively that today's flogging would make yesterday's look like a love tap.

It took nearly fifteen seconds for the first blow to finally fall.

CRACK!!

Megan jumped as the thongs bit into her right ass-cheek, a gasp escaping her lips despite her master's warning. For a brief instant, panic struck as she feared her initial gasp may have earned her master's ire. But no words of reprimand were forthcoming. Still, she bit down on her lower lip, setting her resolve as she braced herself for the next blow.

CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!!

Three blows fell in quick succession, one on her left ass-cheek and one on each thigh, each blow delivering more pain than the previous. Despite that, she managed to hold her gasps and moans to an almost inaudible level.

More blows soon followed, these falling on her lower back, upper back and ass, followed all too quickly by a group of blows delivered on an upward arc between her legs and landing squarely on her pussy. The small yelp that escaped her lips then was unavoidable.

She soon lost track of the individual blows. All she knew for sure was that the thongs seemed to pelt down over her entire backside -- from her neck to her calves, including both sides and her pussy. She allowed an occasional yelp to escape her lips, but nothing that brought chastisement from her master. When she finally felt his hand ease onto her tender buttocks, she knew that she'd survived the first half.

"You're half way home," he said in a not unkind voice. "Now turn around and we'll do the front."

"Yes, sir," she panted as she straightened up and turned around, moving quickly into the indicated position. Once in position, she turned to face her punisher. When she did, there was a look in her eyes he hadn't seen before, a look that seemed to challenge him to take his best shot, a looked that screamed 'bring it on!'

And that's precisely what he did.

The first blows fell hard on her breasts, earning more of a gasp than she'd intended. The next several moved steadily down her body, skipping only her pussy. That omission was addressed shortly, however, as five blows fell in rapid succession on the heart of her womanhood. Through it all, she held her eyes open, locked directly onto his, closing them only briefly as each strike landed.

The blows stopped momentarily as he took hold of the flogger in both hands. A small victory smile snuck across her lips. But the smile was short-lived as he pulled the flogger back and started the assault anew. This time there was no rest for the wicked as the thongs fell on her body in a seemingly nonstop flow, ultimately sparing only her head. By the time it was finished, Megan's eyes were clamped shut and she was biting her lower lip so hard she nearly drew blood. When she finally felt his hand on her breast she nearly collapsed.

She opened her eyes slowly, afraid that, maybe, he wasn't truly finished. The look in his eyes said otherwise. "It's over," he said simply. "Why don't you go have a seat and I'll get you a glass of water."

She shook her head. "There's scotch in the cabinet," she said. "The glasses are over there."

He grabbed two glasses. "Ice?"

"Make mine neat."

"Neat it is," he smiled, setting the glasses on the counter beside the sink. A moment later the two drinks were poured and Roger was lifting his glass. "To what should we drink?" he asked.

Her answer was quick and direct. "To fucking," she said, throwing the liquid down her throat. She quickly poured another drink -- for her, not him -- and sent that one hurriedly after the first. She set her empty glass down on the counter, turned in his direction and waited. A moment later his glass was beside hers, his eyes focused intently on her face.

"I'm impressed," he said simply.

"You said you'd fuck me," she countered bluntly.

He laughed, shaking his head slowly. "I'm all yours," he replied, holding his arms out to his sides. "Just be gentle."

She grabbed at the bottom of his tee-shirt, ripping it up his chest and over his head. "Not much chance of that," she said as she dropped to her knees.

If possible, the next hour was more of a blur than the previous one, and it was anything but gentle. It started with a blow job that quickly turned into a good old-fashioned face fucking, culminating when he blew his load all over her face. She cleaned herself up quickly, giving him very little time to recover before pushing him onto his back on the island and straddling his meat. There was a brief moment of pain as his cock slid past her recently flogged pussy lips, but she put that out of her mind, focusing instead on pounding her hot, juicy cunt over his manhood. She came quickly and she came hard, letting out a primordial scream as her orgasm struck home. Roger, however, wasn't done. He leaned forward and grabbed her by her hair, even as her orgasm was sending spasm after spasm through her body. He pulled her off him, forcing her to her feet on the floor. He followed quickly, bending her over and pressing her chest hard against the island top as he stepped up behind her, ramming his meat into her pussy before her first orgasm could completely run its course. And then, while maintaining a firm grip on her hair, he began pounding her box for all he was worth. A moment later they both came, crying out as the weekend's events finally reached a peak. And then they crashed.

* * *

They somehow made their way up the stairs and onto her bed, he on his back and her spread out across his chest. They hadn't quite been able to make it under the covers, but that didn't seem to matter.

For quite some time they just lay there, trying to gather themselves.

"Lauren will be here in a little while," Roger said after a bit.

She lifted her head. "Oh?"

"I thought I'd take us all to a really expensive restaurant." He paused, smiling at her. "You're buying."

"I see," she replied, punching him not quite so lightly in the stomach.

"One other thing," he said casually, rubbing his stomach. "You're getting a little lax with your 'yes sirs' and 'no sirs.' If you're not careful, there could be more punishment in your future." He then grabbed her hair, giving her head a little twist. "We wouldn't want that, now, would we?"

She shook her hair free of his grip. "No, sir," she replied, just before lowering her mouth to his chest and biting down on his nipple.

* * * * * * *

As always, your comments and suggestions are welcome.