The Taming of a Vixen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could smell the musky scent of him, feel the heat that rose from his body even as she shrank away from the piece of flesh he was pushing into her face. Then she felt his hand in her hair, grabbing a fistful and yanking her towards him until his cock pushed against the softness of her lips.

Her hands came up, pushing at him, but it was like attempting to move a boulder. She held her mouth closed, refusing to allow him entrance.

"Ah, stubborn," he said, sliding his hand down her cheek in a caressing manner, the dirt from his hand smearing her tear-stained face as if he were marking her. "Too much of it can be a very bad thing, lass," he said, yanking her hair until her mouth opened with a screamed.

"Yes it can, gentleman, so I suggest all of you just back away from the girl and let her go."

The voice came from behind the group of men gathered around Alyssa. It caused them to spin suddenly and the man who was about to rape her mouth dropped her hair, his hand going to the pistol he'd pushed into his pocket.

"No, that would be a bad idea," the man said as he watched Alyssa scrabble to her feet, her hand going to her mouth as if to rub away the taste of the man who'd held her. "Come here, Miss, away from all these bad men."

She scurried to do as he bid, jerking out of reach of a man who thought to use her as a shield against the man who held a big pistol on them. He'd come out of nowhere, taking them by surprise.

Alyssa pressed herself against his back, relief making her legs shake. Tears welled in her eyes but she refused to let them fall. Her knees hurt from the gravel in the road, her nipple throbbed from the abuse of that foul man's fingers. Her head pounded from having her hair cruelly yanked and she was cold. But she couldn't afford to break down. They weren't gone from here yet.

"Back up," her rescuer said, moving with her. "I'm taking the lady, gentlemen. You may keep your spoils."

The men stared after them, grumbling. The leader stood with his pants open, his cock slowly deflating in the face of the pistol. "By what right do you take the wench?" he growled. "We had her first."

"And I've taken her from you. Now just stand there until we disappear. If you follow us, I'll have my friend open fire. He has his pistol trained on you from the woods. He is a crack shot, gentlemen. I'm sure he'll take down at least one of you, while I get another before you get off your first shot. Is she worth your death, lads?"

"Keep going," he muttered to her, "around the back of the coach and into the

trees. My horse is tethered there."

He eyed the men carefully, looking for the slightest sign of one putting up a fight. So far his bluff was working. But if one of them got brave, they would find out that the pistol he carried was empty.

"Take the girl," the leader finally groused. "Virgin pussy ain't as good as what we can get when they see the riches we'll be bringing 'em."

"Wonderful plan. You make a fine leader," Jason said, edging Alyssa around the coach. "Now gentleman, if one of you could please count to sixty very loudly. After that, you may do as you wish with your loot." He looked at one man. "You," he said, nodding at the man. "Start counting."

"I don't know me numbers," the man groused, a blush suffusing his face. "Never had a need to learn counting and such."

"I can do it," another one said.

"Fine, then, you may begin," Jason said. He waited until he heard the man say one before grabbing Alyssa's arm and dragging her around the coach and into the woods. He threw her on his horse, grabbing the reins and climbing behind her, his arms encircling her as he urged his stallion to move.

Listening, he heard nothing but the man's voice, counting off the numbers as he had requested. He breathed a sigh of relief, but didn't feel safe. Not until he was sure they weren't being followed did he slow their pace. He let the horse run a bit longer, then pulled back to a firm walk that would still increase the distance between them and the danger.

"You're safe," he said, seeing her face turned up to him.

"It is you," she whispered, her fingers going to his cheek as if to make sure he was real. "I thought it was your voice but then I didn't know if I were just wishing you to show up and end that bad dream. But you are real, I am not dreaming."

Her mouth lifted, her lips finding his, the gait of the horse making the kiss clumsy until he wrapped his arm around her and lifted her against him. Then it was an inescapable meeting of tongues and lips, impossible for either of them to resist. His lips twisted against hers, claiming her with burning insistence; he removed any lasting trace of the highwayman's heavy taste.

Alyssa reached up, her arms wrapping around him, holding him tightly. She returned the passion of his kiss, that same throbbing desire she'd felt in the coach surfacing again, more demanding, more impatient than before. Her breasts were flattened against his chest, the horse's gait rubbing them together, her bare nipple being stimulated almost more than she could bear.

"Please," she whimpered, breaking the kiss. "I feel so strange when you kiss me like that."

"Strange in what way?" he asked, his lips feathering over her face.

"I ache," she moaned, her hip brushing the bulge that pushed against the front of his breeches. "I hurt in places that shouldn't hurt like this."

"Where?" he whispered. "Where do you ache?"

He watched as her face blushed crimson and her eyes lowered. Her hand moved from his shoulder, dropping to rest against her thigh before moving slowly to where the soft sweet heat of her pulsed between her lovely legs.

"Here," she whispered, hoarsely, amazed at her boldness.

He groaned, watching as she cupped her sex with her slender hand, seeing the almost unconscious way she gently rubbed at the sweet flesh under her shift as if assuaging that pleasurable pain with her own touch.

He lifted her chin, staring down into her eyes. "I want you," he whispered before his lips took hers once more.


12