The Taming of a Vixen Ch. 05

Story Info
Alyssa and Jason.
3.6k words
4.76
3.9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened then?" Cat asked, her eyes wide, her hand against her mouth as she sat forward on the bed she and Alyssa were sharing.

Alyssa grimaced, hating to think about this part of the night that had happened almost a week past. "I told her what happened. That I had been robbed and almost raped and a gentleman came along and rescued me. We were caught in the rain and he kindly lent me his shirt to return home in." She hadn't really lied. Her nanny, who still waited up for her when she was out at a function, had been there to help her get ready for bed.

The woman had been scandalized by the sight of Alyssa, her hair disheveled and tiny pieces of hay still caught in its depths. The shirt she wore belonged to a man and covered her to the tops of her thighs but left her legs bare...

But when she heard of the events of the evening, her scolding turned to concern and then horror, though Alyssa had changed certain critical events that she didn't want to make known. Her nanny had called her father, waking him after sending to the kitchen for a bath for Alyssa. It had to be the most pleasurable bath of her young life. The hot water soaked away the aches and pains from being thrown around and helped with the soreness between her thighs.

It also washed away all signs of Jamie, as his seed had dried on her thighs. And his scent on her skin was replaced when nanny had added a few precious drops of the perfumed oil her father had gotten her on one of his many trips abroad. But she still could feel him there between her thighs and when she closed her eyes, she could see him, his eyes glittering behind the dark mask, his lips and tongue driving her ever higher up the glorious heights of passion.

Even now, days later, she could still imagine his tongue down there. She blushed even thinking of the things he had done, the whimpers and moans he'd driven out of her with his expert lovemaking. And she wondered when she would see him again.

Her father, on the other hand, was more than scandalized when he realized what had happened to his only child. He'd gone into a fit of temper, demanding an audience at the House of the Lords about capturing the ruffians who'd so terrorized his daughter. Patrols were outfitted and sent out nightly now. They were tasked with trying to capture the group of highwaymen who'd killed her outriders and coachman and robbed her, as well as preventing further danger to noble daughters.

And a reward was being offered to Jamie, if he would come to claim it, for saving her from the fate the highwayman had planned.

"Have you seen him again?" Cat asked her, her green eyes gleaming with curiosity.

"No," Alyssa sighed, feeling the depression sink in deeper. "I search for him at every ball and supper I'm invited to."

"But how would you recognize him?"

"I'd know his mouth," Alyssa said, "and the tone of his voice. I'd know his hands and his scent." She threw herself backwards on the bed, crossing her hands over her middle. "I miss him," she admitted.

"What did it feel like?" Cat asked her, lying down next to her, but braced on her side to look down upon her friend.

"What did what feel like?" Alyssa asked in confusion.

"To kiss him, silly. What did it feel like?"

"It was magical," Alyssa said, a very long sigh escaping her lips. "His mouth on mine, his tongue doing those amazing things in my mouth. I could barely breathe but I didn't care. You know how it feels, you must know."

Cat shook her head, throwing herself back on the bed. "No, I don't," she sighed in disgust. "I thought maybe Teddy was going to kiss me at the Edgecombe's Ball. You know, when we went for that stroll outside in the moonlight? But he was the perfect gentleman, drat him."

"You and Teddy? You're interested in Teddy Paxton, the Earl of Penwick's son?" Alyssa rose on her elbow to stare in fascination at her friend.

"Yes, I know, he isn't what you would expect me to fall for. You'd probably be more inclined to believe my interest was in Teddy's friend, the Duke. He's a handsome brute. But no, I can't help who my heart wants, can I?" Cat batted her eyes, placing her hand over her nightgown-covered breast.

Alyssa laughed. "Teddy does look at you with those cow eyes all the time, Cat. So why don't you kiss him if you want him?"

"I'm afraid of making a mess of it all. I'm not experienced like some people I know."

"Hey," she said, laughing. She laid on the bed, raising her hands and stretching like a small cat, her body arching under the bedclothes. "Do you remember when we were back at school?"

"Which part? We were there for two years."

"Hush. Remember when we used to hear about the girls who would practice on each other? You know, to learn to kiss and whatever else they did?" Alyssa rolled to her side, her eyes seeking Cat's in the dark.

"Yes, I remember. Why...wait, you want to teach me to kiss?" Cat stared at her friend, seeing the slow smile that came across her face.

"Well, that way, if we did...then the next time you convince Teddy to take you for a walk in the gardens, you can kiss him without worrying that he'll think you are too innocent."

"But won't he then think I'm a woman of loose morals?"

"I think you're scared, Cat. What happened to my Catherine, the girl who would do anything and come up with some of the best scrapes, and yet still managed to graduate finishing school on top of her class?"

"You are truly wicked, Lys." Cat stared at her best friend, her mind racing. What would it feel like? Would it be strange? "All right," she finally said, agreeing to Alyssa's plan. "How do we do this?" She asked, excited and scared at the same time.

"Close your eyes," Alyssa said, leaning over her friend. She watched as Cat closed her leaf-green eyes, her dark lashes brushing against her cheeks. "Relax, Cat. I won't bite you," she said, giggling a little, amazed at her own daring.

She scooted a little closer, feeling the warmth of Cat's body coming to rest against her stomach and breasts, watching as Cat's face came closer before closing her own eyes. Her lips brushed against Cat's as light as a butterfly's wing, coming back to press closer against the softness of her mouth.

As she pulled away, Cat's eyes opened, a strange look in them. "There isn't more?" she asked, a note of disappointment in her tone.

"I didn't think you'd want more, Cat. You seemed a little nervous about just a kiss."

"If I'm to seduce Teddy into asking for my hand, don't you think I should know more?" Cat sat up, forcing Alyssa to rise to her knees.

"How much more do you want to know?"

"Everything!" Cat exclaimed. "How is it done? How does it feel? How will I know what to do with my hands? What did you do with your hands?" she asked, holding her own up in front of her.

Alyssa burst out laughing and then slapped her hand over her mouth to stifle the sound. Lord Matthew's townhouse had notoriously thin walls, something the girls had confirmed one night when they'd gone exploring and heard the sounds coming from the duke's bedchamber. They'd stood frozen, staring at each other as every moan, groan, gasp and sigh had come to them, some in very definite feminine tones.

"You are so funny, Cat," she gasped, finally managing to calm down a little. "I can't teach you everything, I don't have the exact equipment to do the deed the proper way."

"But you could teach me how to kiss properly. I've seen my brother and Lara when they weren't aware anyone was watching. It takes a lot longer than the few seconds you kissed me." Cat grabbed Alyssa's arm, leaning back and pulling the other girl towards her. "Teach me better," she said, "so that I may seduce Teddy."

Alyssa could feel Cat's breasts pressing against her own and felt a thrill of excitement. It stunned her, that feeling, for it was almost the same as what she'd felt with Jamie. Brushing the thought aside, she leaned over Cat, pushing her heavy dark hair back from her face. "If you're sure," she said, waiting for the nod of assent. "Then part your lips a little," she murmured, slowly lowering her mouth to Cat's waiting lips.

She teased the innocent girl, using all the things that Jamie had taught her, seducing her friend into kissing her back. Dipping her tongue into the girl's parted lips, Alyssa moaned, tasting the sweetness of her mouth. Cat's tongue came up as if to push hers out, then stayed to rub tentatively against Alyssa's as their mouths parted.

When Alyssa raised her head, both girls were panting, Cat's eyes flew open, staring at her friend with amazement. "That was...oh!" she exclaimed as Alyssa kissed her again.

Tongues tangled and twisted, lips clung and rubbed, breathless moans could be heard as the two experimented upon each other, using teeth, lips and tongues to out do the other. When their lips parted at last, both girls were breathless, gazing at each other with heavy-lidded eyes.

"What else did he do?" Cat whispered.

"He touched me," Alyssa said, her voice as hushed as Cat's. "He caressed me and made me touch him."

"Where?" Cat asked, a strange feeling growing in her stomach.

"In the barn," Alyssa answered, laughing when Cat pushed at her.

"You know what I mean, Lys."

"He had given me his shirt to wear, because my shift was soaked from the rain. He was standing there, his chest bare. All that male skin, Cat, it was beautiful. Then he put my hands on his chest and told me to touch him."

"What happened then?" Cat asked, pulling Alyssa down to where she could reach her, kissing her lightly before nuzzling into her neck.

"His skin was so hot under my hands, I thought he'd burn me. And he moaned, Cat. And...and touched my bottom through his shirt. I thought I should faint at the feelings that coursed through me."

"Like this?" Cat asked, her hands stroking over Alyssa's nightgown-covered bottom.

"Yes," Alyssa moaned. "And he squeezed it, like he was picking out ripe fruit. Oh, Cat, what are you doing?"

"I want to know," she said simply, her hands drawing up Alyssa's gown until she could feel the bare skin of the other girl's cheeks in her small hands. "Oh, Alyssa, your bottom is so soft and smooth. It feels nice."

"I can't believe you're doing this," Alyssa moaned, pressing back a little into her friend's hands, her thighs spreading open as Cat's fingers caressed her.

"Shh. Tell me, what did he do next?"

"He...he picked me up. Oh Cat, he was so strong, and so powerfully built. He carried me as if I weighed little more than a feather. And then he fell backwards on the hay and pulled me over so that I straddled his l...loins." Alyssa's face grew warm as she felt Cat lay back further on the mattress, pulling Alyssa across her stomach and pushing her legs apart so she sat astride her. Her hands held up Alyssa's gown, baring the long fine muscles of her thighs and the sleek red pelt that covered Alyssa's woman's mound before letting it slide back down.

"Kiss me," Cat whispered, her voice shaking.

Alyssa bent, finding Cat's soft lips easily, whimpering when those soft morsels parted under the demand of her mouth. She spared nothing in that kiss, giving Cat all the passion and pleasure she felt in that meeting of mouths and tongues. Her hand came up to Cat's cheek, holding her still, her hair coming around them to block out the world.

She remembered the feeling of Jamie's mouth, how his lips had found her nipple and the thrill that intimate caress had given her. Could she do such a thing to Cat?

Her hands slid down, finding the tiny buttons that closed the front of Cat's gown, slipping them free easily, exposing more and more of the sweet pale flesh to her hands. Cat's hands rose, gripping Alyssa's wrists, but she shook them off, murmuring soft, comforting words against Cat's lips.

The fabric parted and Cat's breasts were exposed capped with lush brown nipples that were taut and pouting, as if begging for attention. Alyssa moved down, her lips slipping over Cat's throat and collarbone, her tongue exploring the taste of her skin with lustful sweeps. She cupped one perfectly curved breast in the palm of her hand, listening as Cat gasped, her hands coming back up to weave through Alyssa's fiery hair.

"That feels so good, Alyssa," she moaned. "He touched you like that?"

"Yes," Alyssa said, glancing to make eye contact with her friend before sliding down even further. "And more."

Her lips played over the curve of Cat's breast, tasting the smooth skin, using her tongue as Jamie had. Slowly, teasingly she hovered above the tip, her tongue tracing over the wrinkled areola, stabbing at the taut nipple before suckling it into her mouth to pull on it with hungry tugs.

Cat cried out and Alyssa raised one hand; not letting go of the treasure she'd captured, just putting her fingers over Cat's mouth to quiet her. She felt the innocent girl squirm under her tormenting lips, enjoying the wriggling against her own body.

Making a decision, Alyssa grabbed the straps that held Cat's nightgown, pulling at the thin material until it gathered at her waist. "You're so pretty," she said, her mouth still full of Cat's breast.

Cat's hips jerked uncontrollably, her thighs squirming as she tried to quench the sudden itch that grew with Alyssa's every tug and lick upon her begging breast. Her hands twirled in Alyssa's hair, holding the girl to her, her body begging for more of the heretofore unfelt pleasure.

"What else?" she gasped. "What else did he do to you?"

Alyssa smiled and let her treat slip from between her lips, looking into Cat's eyes with her chin resting just below the luscious nipple. "Do you really want to know?"

Cat nodded, her eyes shining. "Yes," she said simply, then moaned as Alyssa's tongue slipped from between her lips, lapping at her nipple for an exquisite moment.

"Lift up," she said, rising to her knees and waiting until Cat lifted her hips. She pulled the girl's gown completely off her blushing body.

"You, too," Cat said, pointing at Alyssa's gown and reaching out to grab the hem herself, pulling it up and over the fiery redhead's beautiful hair.

They stared at each other for a moment, both admiring the other's form. For though God had made them both women, He'd blessed them with different shapes. Alyssa was lean, with long muscles firm and hard from riding. Her breasts were a decent size but couldn't be called large, with tight berry-shaped pink nipples adorning each.

Her waist was tiny, hips gently flaring to frame the fiery curls that hid her little pink cunt.

Cat was all tawny curves with her black hair and thick black curls guarding the secrets of her woman's mound. Her breasts were large and full, brown tipped beauties meant to be admired. Her waist was softer than Alyssa's, her hips generous. A tiny star shaped mole graced one prominent hip bone, as if marking a starting spot for Alyssa's lips.

She used it now, hearing Cat's gasp of pleasure at the suddenness of her move. Her tongue laved a trail and she felt her own desire stir to a dizzying height as she caught the sweet scent of Cat's arousal. She smelled of musk and rose oil, and the lemon that was used in the rinse water, tangy and spicy. Alyssa nosed through the thick bush of hair, parting it with her tongue to trace patterns over the sensitive flesh.

"He...he did this to...to you?" Cat gasped.

Alyssa looked up her curvy body, admiring the sleek tone of her skin. "Yes, and more," she whispered. "Do you wish to know the rest?" She pushed Cat's legs open, lying between her spread thighs without waiting for the girl to answer.

"I...I don't know. Do you mean to tell me he...kissed you...down there?"

Alyssa trailed one finger through the wetness between the swollen lips of Cat's sex, enjoying the heat and the way Cat's hips jerked when Alyssa's finger slid over the little bump that brought such pleasure. "He kissed me and more," she whispered, using her other hand to open Cat's plump pussy lips, staring at her in the flickering light of the candles. "He touched me, and he kissed me. And he used his tongue on me right...here," she said, flicking her finger against the tiny bud of Cat's clit. It grew and pushed further from its protective hood.

She touched it again, rubbing gently, gathering moisture on her fingers and using it to slip and slide around the tormented knot. "Do you wish to know more?" she asked again.

Cat's body jerked with each touch of Alyssa's fingers, her hips moving as her body grew hot and pleasure coiled in her belly. She could feel herself growing even wetter under Alyssa's amazing touch, feel a pressure that seemed to build, centering at that most private of places. It was so much, an almost painful pleasure. Did she dare ask for more?

Alyssa leaned closer, not waiting for the answer. She was curious, wanting to know Cat's taste, of the pleasure that Cat would feel. Would it feel the same as what Jamie had done to her? With a sigh, her tongue slid across thick, swollen lips, dipping between and into wet fire.

The taste was surprising, especially since Alyssa had thought Cat would taste pretty much the same as she had, when she had tasted herself upon Jamie's lips and tongue. Instead, Cat's was sweeter, the tang sharper than expected. It wasn't a bad taste, no; much to the contrary, Alyssa found herself eager for more. Her tongue invaded Cat's wet slit and slid along the length.

Cat held her breath, her body tensing as Alyssa's soft wet tongue touched her where no one else had. Her body jerked and a moan escaped her before she could stop it. It was like having a flame touch her, sending tingles of pleasure and coils of lust throughout her innocent body. Her thighs tightened and she pushed her hips up, burying Alyssa's face in her wet little cunt.

Alyssa's tongue was never still, finding that pleasured peak and titillating it, using just the tip to bring the young girl pleasure. Cat's moans egged her on, her groans and soft cries teasing Alyssa until she could stand it no longer. Her free hand, slipped between her own thighs. She'd done this almost every night since the gala and her aborted rape, her mind going to Jamie and the sweetness of his touch, the rightness of his joining with her body. Even now, with her mouth buried in Cat's sweet flesh, she couldn't help but think of him.

She pushed two slender fingers into her own cunt at the same time she circled the virginal opening of Cat's with one finger. Pushing into the tight passage, she heard Cat grunt, felt her spasm, felt the contractions of those tight muscles as she came.

Cat's juices bathed her face in slick warmth.

Cat cried out, grabbing a pillow to muffle the sound as wave after wave of amazing pleasure washed over her as Alyssa labored to bring her joy. Her arms and legs twitched, her body contracted and she almost bent in half. Finally, she pushed Alyssa away from where she continued to ravish her clit, biting and licking, sucking upon the taut, too sensitive flesh. She fell back on the bed, her body shivering in the aftermath, her arms reaching for Alyssa to pull her up next to her, wanting to kiss her.

Alyssa lay beside her, her body tight as she strove to find her own pleasure, her fingers moving quickly over her own wet flesh. Cat turned on her side, her eyes blinking sleepily, like a feline just waking from a nap in the sun. She watched Alyssa, lifting her hand to touch Alyssa's breast, cupping the weight of it.

"Oh," Alyssa cried. "Please, touch it," she begged her friend.

Cat smiled, her fingers sliding over the smooth softness of Alyssa's breast, finding the taut nipple that crowned it. Pinching it between two fingers, she rolled and pulled , Alyssa's gasping little cries growing more urgent until finally she convulsed, her eyes closed, a grimace of painful pleasure on her beautiful face.

Cat's smile grew into a grin as she watched her friend try to regain her breath, her hand still idly plucking at the pretty pink nipple. "Why didn't we do this sooner?" she whispered.

12