The Taming of a Vixen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've missed me," he stated. "You still want me." Neither was a question, but he didn't wait for an answer anyway, covering her lips with his own and ravishing her mouth with the fury of his need.

Her hands remained at his chest; whether to push him away or to pull him closer, she didn't know. They stayed there while their lips battled, both trying to take more from the other. He grabbed the top of her gown, yanking roughly against the soft material, watching her in the moonlight as it fell, a pale white ghost of fabric, leaving her bare to his avid and lustful gaze.

He pushed her backwards until the bed was behind her and then lifted her roughly, tossing her onto it. Alyssa scrambled, trying to get up before he could reach for her again, her pale body shining in the moonlight.

She almost made it, scurrying across the rumpled blankets, feeling his hand wrap around the slender curve of her ankle. He yanked her back, laughing as she twisted, her hands coming up to fight him. "You can fight it if you wish, Alyssa, but you know that sooner or later, you'll give in. You want me. You've missed me as much as I missed you. Give in to it, Alyssa."

"No," she hissed. "Now get out, or I...I'll scream!"

Jamie pulled her closer, grabbing her other ankle and dragging her further across the bed. He parted her legs, placing them on either side of him, forcing her naked form against his, staring down at the pale pink flesh exposed by her blatantly open position. "If you were going to scream, love, you'd have done so already." He reached down, grabbing her shoulders and holding her close.

Alyssa stared up at him, her eyes hard though he could see a bit of fear in the smoky gray. He watched as she took a deep breath, opening her mouth, and then his mouth was on hers. He kissed her until she couldn't breathe, until thinking was the last thing she could do. She kissed him back, lost in the wonder of his lips, the tendrils of hot pleasure that flooded her system.

Her hands were on his shirt, pulling at the buttons, yanking until the front parted and her hands found warm skin, hard and rugged. She pushed it from his shoulders, tugging it down his arms until they were trapped in the sleeves. She heard fabric rip as he tore it off. The buttons on the front of his pants were next, opening under her searching hands.

He groaned as her hand pushed inside his breeches, finding his cock, hard and aching for her. She slipped her soft palm around his flesh, tugging gently, pulling him free of the material until he lay throbbing across her palm.

"Do you want me, Jamie?" she asked him, her eyes glittering in the light from the moon.

"Yes, you know I do, love. I think I've wanted you forever." His voice was husky, a low moan building as she stroked him.

"But that's all it is, isn't it? Just want. No need, or desire, or love. You just want me," she said bitterly.

"Why can't that be enough for you?" he asked, his hips jerking as she continued to play with him. There were tiny drops of clear fluid coming from the tip of his cock and lubricating her slender hand, making it slip over him even faster until he was gritting his teeth to keep from erupting in her palm.

Alyssa put her hand on his stomach, feeling the hard muscles clench. She pushed him back, forcing him to take a step away from her and then another, giving her the chance to drop to her knees in front of him. He stared down at her, seeing her mouth open, her tongue licking over her lips before she slid them over the head of his cock, sliding her tongue on the spot just under it that sent shivers of pleasure through him. His head fell back, his buttocks clenching as he felt her take more of him inside of her hot mouth, until he could feel the back of her throat.

"Alyssa," he growled. "Love, you are going to make me come, stop." His hand went to her head, uncertain whether to push her off of him or to hold her closer, but it didn't matter. Alyssa felt him fight her touch and let her teeth lay against his skin, pushing just enough that he got the message.

Then she started moving, bobbing her head on him, sucking and suckling, licking over his cock and taking his balls into her mouth, one at a time, to suck upon gently. And then back on his cock, the hot moisture of her mouth drawing his seed up with such sweet friction, until he couldn't hold back anymore.

He tried to warn her but he couldn't get the words out. And then it was too late. He was filling her mouth with his hot, bitter seed.

Alyssa swallowed, the first long hot pulse almost choking her before she got used to it. When he was done, she pulled away from him, going to her bureau where a small pitcher of water stood. Pouring a small glass, she drank it thirstily before turning to him.

"Are you satisfied?" she asked.

"What?"

"You've gotten your pleasure," she said. "Now, get out. And please, if you care anything for me, don't come back."

"Why shouldn't I come back, love? Give me one good reason why we should deny each other the pleasure we both crave?" He buttoned his pants as he spoke, walking toward her.

"Because Jason Ashington has asked for my hand and I plan on saying yes."

12