The Taming of a Vixen Ch. 15-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he still almost jumped from his skin when she lay next to him, bending over his cock and blowing a long stream of warm air over the turgid shaft.

He couldn't control the shiver or the groan that followed, clenching his teeth to keep from reaching for her and pushing her head down until her mouth was around him.

Another long stream of air followed and then she looked up at him. "Close your eyes, husband. Don't open them unless I say you may."

He gave her an inquisitive look. A raised eyebrow was her only response and he sighed, closing his eyes. His reward swiftly followed as her slick little tongue swiped up the side of his cock, circling the tip and then dipping into the tiny crevice, mining for the taste of his pre-cum. She hummed her appreciation of his taste, the vibrations sliding around his cock and making his hips jerk.

Then the heat of her mouth around him, her tongue licking flaming circles just under the head of his cock, finding any area that evoked erotic sensations and stimulating them mercilessly. With his eyes closed, he was lost in the dark, with only her mouth and her hands to guide the way, teasing him closer to the steep cliffs of passion, to that treacherous drop. His breathing grew raspy and harsh, his eyes fluttered, lashes trembling as he fought to keep them closed. His muscles stood out in rigid relief, his arms locked; for all he wanted was to drag her up his body, to ruthlessly plunder her passion, ravish the raging need she'd provoked and lose himself between her sweet thighs.

She pushed him further, bobbing her head and cupping the hard, aching spheres of his balls in her soft palm. Squeezing them gently, she quickened her pace, wanting to bring him the ultimate in pleasure, to show him how much he meant to her.

"Alyssa," he moaned, "please love, I want to be inside you."

He heard her moan, felt her reluctantly loose his cock from her mouth. The cool air of the room swirled around the long shaft, making him shiver more.

Then her words came, freeing him from her game. "Make love to me, Jason. I need you."

His eyes opened in a flash, his arms reaching for her soft body, carefully rolling with her, his hands finding the full curve of her breasts. His lips brushed a pebbled nipple, drew it in, suckling upon it fiercely.

She cried out as the furious tuggings at her breast brought spasms of profound bliss, her legs clenching as she felt them deep inside her womb.

She cried out again when his fingers slipped between those clenched thighs, pushing them apart, his hand resting against the fiery curls of her mound.

Her hands dug into his hair, her body arching under him, undulating against his hand as his fingers dipped between her swollen lips, finding the wet heat of her pink cunt. "More," she begged, her voice husky. "I want more."

With a groan, he rose over her, his thighs pressing hers open, his cock finding the portal of her tight sheath. Pushing with a gentleness hard won when he wanted to thrust and take, he opened her slowly, feeling her velvety soft muscles part for him, laving him in steamy heat. He kept pushing until he could go no further, buried in her, feeling as if he'd come home.

He stayed there, propped on his elbows, his weight mostly off her until she looked up at him, opening her eyes, confusion upon her face. "Jason? Is anything wrong?"

"No, love." His voice was husky and he cleared it. "I...need you to know how much I love you, Alyssa. You know that, don't you?"

He watched as she smiled, radiant despite the bruises. "And I love you, my darling Duke." Her lips were ready when he bent to kiss her, melding his mouth to hers.

Long, slow strokes, short, hard thrusts; she craved them and him, wrapping her legs around his waist and holding onto him tightly. She loved the way he plundered her depths, pleasuring her with his entire body. His lips were hot, fierce upon her own and he clutched her close, his hands roaming over her with no other purpose but to give her pleasure.

And he did. Spasms of ecstasy tore at her breath and flooded her body with waves of heated bliss, almost too much to bear. Her body clamped around his, her cunt greedily milking his cock. He shouted with her, pushed over the edge and convulsing in her arms.

His fingers curled in her hair, his lips softly and gently kissing her when she managed to rouse from the pleasure-induced daze. He held her still, kissing her with no thought but the love in his heart, clinging to her lips with tenderness and devotion. It brought a tear to her eyes, that he could feel such for her. She returned the kiss, her palm against his cheek.

"Are you all right, Jason?"

He squeezed his eyes tight for a second and then lifted himself off her, throwing himself on his back next to her. She turned to her side, scooting closer to him, concerned. He seemed to be trying to come to a decision.

"Jason?" she asked again, her hand upon his chest.

He put his hand over the top of hers and took a deep breath, opening his eyes to meet her smoky gray gaze. "Alyssa, there is something I need to tell you."