The Task

Story Info
Your punishment and pleasure.
1.1k words
4.3
32.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing you to wake you from your slumber, I sit on the edge of your bed and pull the sheets back exposing your flesh. I press my lips to your breasts kissing them with a gentle brush of my lips. You move your hands to my neck and l look up at you. Without a word my look tells you to return your hands to your side. I return back to your breasts, the skin feeling like silk on my lips. My tongue rolls your nipple. My hand works its way to your sweet valley and without a word you spread your legs wide. As my fingers find your sweet bud l look at you, your eyes are wide with expectation. Tracing your sweet valley your wetness streams from you.

My voice in a low tone rolls out encouragingly, “you are doing well with your tasks. It pleases me that you achieve your tasks on time and without question.” I motion to you to roll over and you do this without a murmur.

My fingers trace downwards from your shoulders to the small of your back. I tell you not to fret when your Master is away. “You know that my time is limited but l try to get online for some period of time each day, if not then you will receive an email.” My hand slaps your butt and I whisper my voice husky with emotion, “you know l would rather be here all day with you, but, I cannot.” As my hand raps your butt once more, I whisper to you, “You know this, so there is no sense in putting added pressure on yourself.” My hand falls a little harder on your butt.

You start to whisper in protest; but I interrupt and remind you that you are aware of my time limitations. Again my hand slaps your butt. You agree without any other utterances. As my hand slaps your butt l ask, if you know why you are receiving this spanking. You assure me that you do, that you realize Master has limited time and that you regret putting pressure on either of us.

I reaffirm that you are a good girl as my hand cracks like a whip on your butt. The redness glows, the fire stinging, your butt burning. l tell you to repeat after me “l must not want,” As you repeat this my hand comes down on your butt in quick time 1....... 2........ 3....... 4....... 5........ 6..... 7.... 8...... 9........ 10. Yet, in the end, my tongue eases the burning you feel. Again on your back looking up at me, I see the hint of a tear in your eye.

“Tonight, when you go to bed you will play your hands will become my hands I will be there watching as you play. Do not cum. Apart from the task l have set out for you tonight girl, you are not to wear your panties, no matter where you go. This will remind you throughout the day that you must not want and you will be my good girl, completing your tasks on time as you always do without hesitation or complaint.” And with that, he was gone.

I come to you in my red silks their color signifying the passion that rages in my soul. I kneel at your feet my knees parted, one on either side of your boots. My dark rich red curls cascade down my back gently caressing my hips. My back arches stretching the thin material tight exposing for your gaze every curve of my full breasts, the large erect nipples whispering of my desire, the deep valley of their cleavage, the gentle swell of my hips, and the graceful slope of my belly All that is yours and yours alone. My hands rest on parted thighs offering you a glimpse of the glistening wetness; which is my gift to you.

A soft moan escapes from my lips as I whisper, “Master I have completed the part of the task you gave me for last night and will finish the rest today as you requested. Although it was extremely difficult I did not have an orgasm. I could not disappoint you Sir.”

I placed candles all around the bath and poured scented oils into the hot water. I lay back allowing the water to caress my skin the sensation of hot silk whispering over my soft skin. I relax until the water cools trembling with the anticipation of all that was to come.

At long last I rose and stepped to the mirror. I told myself that I was indeed a very good girl. I smile softly and speak in a voice that is silky smooth, promising to meet all the challenges you gave me with a happy heart. I slip to the floor and kneel, imagining you standing over me smiling. Toweled off, I moved to the bedroom slipping between the cool sheets, my fevered flesh cooled by the red satin sheets. I closed my eyes and moved my hands to my belly, very slowly moving them up to my breasts my palms lightly rubbing my passion swollen nipples. I could not help but moan as the anticipation had been building all day. The sensuous feel of my hands on my body was heightened by the thoughts I had carried since we spoke. I hesitated and very slowly moved my hand over my stomach. Opening my legs wide I excruciatingly slowly traced the outline of that which is for you. I gasped at the heat and the wetness I moaned knowing how difficult this was going to be, but I bit my lip and continued the slow exploration of my body.

My hands moved again to my breasts, rubbing softy enjoying the heavy fullness in my hands. Then once more moving over my belly to my spread legs I began to breathe heavily as my fingers once again found the heat and wet incredible. My flowing juices coating my thighs. This time I brought my fingers to my lips and tasted the essence of myself. “Mmmmmmmm” I shuddered as the taste almost pushed me over the edge. My eyes closed with the thought of you standing over me smiling down at me. I would not disappoint you. I slowly continued my journey over my body, each time my pleasure mounting, each time coming nearer the edge of the cliff. Each time before I could fall, I pictured you. All senses raw, My feelings of passion and lust drove me mad. My fires increasing to an inferno were fed by my need, my hunger.

I finally could continue no longer. As I lay there gathering myself I thought of everything I was feeling I was proud that I did not disappoint my Master and betray my submission by giving in to the temptation of release. I marveled over the hypersensitivity of feeling, both physical and emotional. I felt the sweet torture of anticipation, the grace of control and the respect of denial. I smile softly and tell you that I continue to follow your direction Sir. I am whimpering with lust.