The Taste of Sister's Panties Pt. 01

Story Info
Brother and sister explore a new fetish.
2.1k words
4.49
238.8k
72

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a 26 year old and his 19 year old sister... Enjoy

Chapter one

My younger sister had always been the little tease although I doubt she knew the effect she often had on me. There were many times when she would sit on the sofa with her knees up to her chin and her feet apart, totally oblivious that she was giving me a great view of her little panties.

I had lost count of the amount of times I had pulled on my prick in the bathroom while thinking of her tight body. Ok she was my sister and as such should have been out of bounds on the sexual fantasy level, but when something turns you on its pretty hard to ignore. She wasn't one of those gorgeous girl next-door types even though she had blonde her and blue eyes, but she was still pretty and had a very nice body to go with it.

It was during one of these bathroom sessions that I spied a pair of her white panties on the floor by a discarded towel. Curiosity got the better of me and I picked them up. I turned the soft cotton material round and round between my hands and before I knew what I was doing I lifted them up to my nose and inhaled deeply.

My prick lurched in response and a small spurt of juice escaped from the tip without me even touching it. As I continued to breath in her sweet aroma yet another squirt let loose from my prick end. My legs suddenly felt weak and I had to quickly grab the hand basin to stop myself from collapsing to the floor. I didn't know why the smell of her panties affected me so much but I was happy to add them to my list of turn ons. In fact I think because of the effect they had on me they would be right at the top of that list.

With the sound of my heartbeat drumming slowly dying down in my ears I lifted my head up from the basin and looked in the mirror. "Oh shit." I cried out and spun round to confirm what reflection my eyes had seen.

My sister was standing in the doorway staring open mouthed at me. No doubt I was staring back at her in just the same way. For the next few moments nothing was said and nobody moved. Then I suddenly realised that she had reason to stare because my jeans were still around my knees and I was holding a pair of her used panties in my hand. I was lost for words and actions. I suppose, on reflection, I could have covered myself up but at the time I was like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a car.

I waited for her to explode and call me a pervert for using her panties to give myself a thrill, but instead she just grinned, turned around and shut the door behind herself. By now I knew that my masturbating session was over because my prick had shrank with the shock. I tried to get it going again but in the end I had to admit defeat so I threw her panties back to the towel on the floor and pulled my jeans back up.

Over the next few days I tried my best to avoid my sister. But there were times, such as meal times, that I just couldn't avoid her. When she caught my eye she would just simply smile and give me a knowing little wink. Even though that made me a bit uncomfortable I was just pleased that she hadn't mouthed off to our parents about what she had discovered about her pervy brother. I tried to convince myself that she hadn't seen the panties grasped tightly in my hand. But I knew deep down that she did see them. After all how on earth could she have missed them?

Chapter Two

One evening a couple of weeks later events took on a new path between my sister and myself as we sat in the family room watching a movie. Mom and dad had taken themselves out for dinner to one of the local restaurants with some people from work, which left us alone together in the house. I knew this moment would come sooner or later but I wished it had been later.

"I always knew you liked looking at my panties but I didn't know you liked them that much." She giggled from the other side of the room.

'Oh crap' I thought to myself and tried to ignore her by fixing my gaze on the television screen.

"Which ones do you prefer? Pink ones, pale blue ones?" she continued "Oh I know which ones you like best… my little white ones." She giggled again.

Ok this had gone on long enough. I spun round on the sofa to tell her to shut her mouth. But instead of words coming out my mouth just hung open like I was trying to catch flies when I saw how she was sat. Her blue denim skirt was bunched up around her waist and she was slumped back in the chair with a leg over each arm. My gaze was transfixed on the white triangle of cloth covering her mound.

"I knew it was the white ones you liked the best. Do you recognise them brother dear? They are the ones you were enjoying yourself with when I caught you in the bathroom."

Fuck she had seen them that day. I was so humiliated that I tried to pull my eyes away from her crotch, but it was though I was hypnotised because all I could manage was a quick glance up to her smiling face.

"Come and get a closer look." She barely whispered.

This time I did manage to drag my eyes from her covered sex and looked her square in the eyes. Was she just winding me up just to get a laugh at my expense? I wasn't sure and I searched her face for any clues. She would have made an excellent poker player because she gave nothing away.

"Are you deaf or something?"

My mouth was so dry I couldn't speak so I just lamely shook my head.

"Well then do as I say." She suddenly barked.

I must have looked so stupid to her as I jumped off the sofa and crawled over to her. But I didn't care because I was going to get one of my little perverted fantasies fulfilled. Although she was only about ten foot away from where I had been sitting, the crawl over to her seemed like miles as I felt every fibre of the carpet press into my palms. When I was about two feet away from her I stopped because I was unsure of how close I should get, plus I was also waiting for her to burst out laughing.

"What's the matter little doggy… are you scared?" she mocked. "Come closer."

My heart was pounding in my chest as I edged closer and closer. When I was just inches from her I stopped again. My eyes drank in the full beauty of her cotton-covered pussy. I had never dreamed in a million years that I would ever get this chance to be so close to her. I inhaled through my nose as quietly as I could so that she wouldn't be aware of my growing excitement and my senses reeled as that familiar aroma invaded every crevice of my psyche.

The silence between us was almost deafening. "I thought you liked my panties. Maybe little doggy doesn't want to nuzzle his mistress." She sulkily pouted.

What made her think she was my mistress? Who was she calling a little doggy? Maybe I should have put a stop to her little game there and then. She had had her fun and now it was time for me to call a halt to it. But so far she had commanded the show with an authority that came so naturally to her that I now found myself on all fours between her spread legs with my nose just inches from her gusset. Another twinge of embarrassment washed over me at how gullible and easily lead I had been by her.

I could have rebelled and called it off… but I knew it just as much as she knew it … that she had me hooked. She knew from when she caught me in the bathroom that she had me. But for me to go any further I knew I had to accept her as my mistress and in doing so I knew there would be no going back. It wasn't a difficult decision to make.

I leaned forward and brushed my nose softly against her crotch. She murmured her approval, so I did it again. Soon I was rubbing my face into the gusset of her panties with increasing lust. I could feel the lips of her cunt part with the pressure of my nose and noticed that she had become so wet that her juices were seeping through the white cotton cloth.

My cock was so hard it was painful, which wasn't helped with it been trapped in the tight confines of my jeans. How I wanted to release it and stroke it but that would have meant moving my face away from the nirvana between my sister's legs. If I stayed where I was and continued to please her by rubbing my face on her maybe… just maybe… she would let me suck on her.

Her firm thighs began to tremble and her hips were squirming underneath my relentless nuzzling. She began a low groaning deep in her chest and quickly grabbing my head she forced my face harder against her covered sex. Her groan got louder and louder as she bucked and twisted her sodden panty crotch against me. Suddenly she stopped with her hips high in the air and with a long guttural moan exploded in orgasm. Her cunt jerked and mashed against my face as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over her.

Slowly her orgasm subsided, leaving her a breathless and panting wreck slumped in the chair. After a short while she released my head. "Wow that was fantastic." She grinned down at me.

Reluctantly I sat back on my heels. My face was sore and felt bruised from the abuse it had just taken. But it was the best experience I had ever had and I wasn't going to complain.

"As a special treat for been such a good doggy why don't you take your cock out and bring yourself off for me while I watch." She breathed.

I didn't need a second invitation and was more than happy to comply. Within seconds I had my throbbing prick in my hand. I knew I wouldn't take long to cum as I pumped my fist steadily up and down the shaft. My eyes were glued to her crotch as my pace quickened. My balls tightened and raised up… I can't believe it… I'm finally going to spurt in front of my sister.

Just as I felt my cream rushing up my prick my sister… my mistress… shuffled forward on the chair, offering her juice soaked panties to me. That tipped me over the edge and my hot cum blasted out and spurt after spurt splashed out over her. I had never cum so much before. My prick jerked and pulsed in my fist as I covered her panties and thighs with my man juice. My orgasm was so powerful it felt like electric bolts were firing up and down my spine.

When my balls were drained dry I fell back, exhausted, onto the carpet. But I had no time to compose myself because we both heard the key turning in the front door lock. I quickly pushed my prick back into my jeans and leapt onto the sofa just in time. As for my sister she just curled her legs underneath herself and giggled. I have no idea how much the room stank of sex but our mother did give us a quizzical look before she dismissed the idea.

With a smile on my face I sneaked a look over towards my now innocent looking sister and saw her softly scratching the inside of her thigh. She smiled back and lifted the finger up to her mouth and sucked on it. I couldn't believe it… she had just tasted my cream!!! Even though I had just cum like never before I felt my prick begin to stir back to life.

Will they have more encounters? That, dear reader, is up to you. Please leave any comments you would like to make – good or bad all are welcome.