The Teachers of Comstock High Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiley wondered how he knew that she just wanted to worn out at that point, and then realized that she had been chanting and groaning "Fuck me harder, fuck me harder you bastard!"

She stumbled out of the compartment some time later to look for a restroom - she had to get cleaned up!

Kiley washed herself, pulled her panties back on and straightened her hair up. She realized that she could not just keep letting guys take advantage of her - how did they know she just wouldn't start screaming and slapping? It seemed all it took was an innocent touch and they knew she was a slut or a whore. Well, at least she wasn't charging money.

She looked at herself in the mirror when she was done straightening herself, and then reapplied her light pink lipstick and a bit of make-up. She looked quite high class, she thought - and a bit slutty at the same time, especially with two buttons of the dress undone, which showed off her large breasts to a tee.

She felt as though - she shook her head; she had had enough orgasms! She would go up the train and find her husband, and she would not leave his side for the rest of the weekend, she would not allow herself to be alone with any of his friends!

She had to get herself under control, she thought, and wished her nipples were not so stiff as she thought about how the three men in her train room had simply started feeling her up until she gave in and fucked and sucked them all!

She began walking back to the bar car, and in one longer than normal car, right before it let into the next car, there was a small office. She glanced in and saw three men, one a security guard and the other two were porters or something like that.

She bit her lip, and then stepped into the office. "Umm, hi guys, do you think I could hang out in here for just a few minutes?" she asked, looking around the small room. There was a small cot built into one wall and one other chair.

The security guy was a large, thickly built white guy whose name was Chet; one of the porters was a bit heavier and had a gray beard - he introduced himself as Steve, and the last porter was a young, wiry thin fellow who had quick eyes - they just called him Porter.

"Sure you can, honey," Steve quickly said, and then for some reason he got up and shut the door. A little shiver raced through Kiley's frame as she heard him set the small deadbolt in the door, and then he was sitting back down. The room was quite small - the other two were sitting on the bunk, and any of the three men could have reached out and started feeling her legs.

A strong shiver raced through Kiley's curvy, svelte frame, and she wondered to herself what she was doing in this room with three guys she didn't even know. "I really shouldn't bother you guys with my problems," she said softly, smoothing her skirt down over her curvy hips.

This of course also had the effect of pulling down slightly on the dress which showed off her large, perfectly formed breasts even better. With two buttons on the dress undone it left them exposed almost the edge of her bra, and that was low enough!

She peeked at the men as she said this, and blushed when she realized they were all studying her long legs and pronounced cleavage intently. Standing while they were seated was starting to make her feel as though she was on display!

"Nonsense!" Steve said, smiling up at her, and then switching his gaze boldly to her chest. "What was going on, young lady?" he said, and Kiley blushed red - what the fuck did she think she was doing?

You know exactly what you are doing, the deeper part of her mind said.

"Ummm, my husbands friends were just really staring at me," she said softly, "And then Bob got to drunk and passed out and they started making passes at me."

"There there honey - what do you mean they were staring at you?" Steve said, and reached out and touched her thigh just above her knee in a friendly fashion.

"They just kept looking at me like - I don't know, I mean, I thought this dress was pretty classy but I guess it does kind of look - well, maybe a little revealing," she stuttered, and twisted slightly, hoping Steve would get the picture and take his hand off of her flushed thigh.

Because of her twisting, though, his hand slipped around naturally so that he was cupping the back of her thigh just above the knee!

"So, how were they flirting with you?" Chet asked.

Kiley shifted again as Steve's hand began sliding up and down the back of her thigh. "Umm, they just said they didn't understand why I wanted to marry Bob, and that I looked like a - uhnnn, ummm, well, a high class - umm, whore, or a porn star," she finished.

"That dress does show off your figure very nicely," Porter said, and Kiley smiled tremulously, but reached up to the top of her dress. She did not fasten the buttons, but instead attempted to pull the dress closed a bit more. Of course, all this did was draw attention to her perfect cleavage.

"Oh shit, where are our manners?" Porter said, "Come here and sit down Ma'am!"

"Ummmm, that's OK, I would rather not sit on the bed," she said softly.

Steve squeezed the soft flesh at the back of thigh and said, "Sit down here on my lap then, Ms. Druthers."

"Umm, I don't think that's a good idea either," she protested softly, but he quickly turned her around and simply pulled her down so that she was sitting at an angle on his lap. His left hand started rubbing her back, and his right hand landed now on top of her thigh.

"Now, why didn't you tell those guys to just stop talking to you like that?" Steve asked. He shifted her around a bit more, and Kiley just sat there blushing deeply; she thought she felt something hard under her soft, round ass and shook her head slightly.

"I - I was just getting nervous with my husband passed out," she muttered. She twisted slightly, and realized that Steve definitely had a hardon that was growing quickly. She squirmed a bit more, finding a more comfortable spot, and then realized she had positioned herself directly over the man's hard-on!

"They were starting to talk about who should try to kiss me first, and if - if I didn't want to kiss any of them they said I should show them my bra." Kiley swallowed, and could not help twisting around a bit, grinding her soft ass onto Steve's big cock - it felt every bit as big as the one the unnamed stranger had used on her! "I - I wasn't sure I would b able to say no if they had kept talking like that!"

"I wouldn't mind seeing your bra, Ms Druthers!" Chet exclaimed; she just bit her lip, and stared at him for a long moment. She felt Steve's hand leave her shapely thigh. She looked down in a daze as he lifted his hand till he was toying with the next button on the dress.

"Do you want to show us your bra, Ms. Druthers?" he asked, and then seemingly by accident slipped the button open!

"Umm, I don't think that's a good idea," Kiley said, trying to make her voice sound strong. The men could definitely see the edge of her frilly half cup bra now! Steve's fingers casually moved to the next button in line, and Kiley had a flashback of the three guys from- maybe an hour ago? - starting like this, with an innocent touch and then fucking her every which way.

She gathered the top of the dress closed; almost her entire bra would be on display if she had not! - but she did not try to refasten the buttons. "Come on, Ms. Druthers, just one quick look - didn't you want to show those other guys your bra, so they could see how pretty it was?"

"They were my husbands friends," she muttered, and then gasped when Steve' big fingers delicately slipped one more button loose!

"There there, dear, don't worry, your husband doesn't even know your in here, so there's no chance he'll see you showing us you nice underwear," Steve said, and looking into her eyes he slipped that button open as well.

She tried the best she could to pull the dress closed, concealing her big, cantaloupe sized breasts tightly packed in the small half cup bra.

"I - I'm not a slut," she said softly, not believing she was saying such words to three complete strangers! "They, they just kept talking to me like they thought I would do anything they wanted to to me."

Steve's fingers slipped the next button open as well, and Kiley shuddered softly, and hoped none of the men noticed that she was subtly grinding her soft, plush ass against Steve's monster hard-on. He certainly noticed, for she realized he had started humping back up against her!

She put her hands over his as he lowered them to the next button, realizing after she did it that it left almost all of her bra on display. The small flimsy garment pushed her already proud tits up and out, and her soft pink nipples were right at the edge of the bra. "Why - why would I want to do let you see me like that?" she asked; there were just two buttons left now, and Steve casually slipped one of them open.

"We'll give you our opinion on whether your bra makes you look like a slut, how's that sound, Ms. Druthers?"

Kiley just shook her head, and somehow stopped grinding herself against his giant boner. "I - I don't think that's a good idea," she muttered softly. "I really don't think my fiance would approve!"

Steve's fingers slipped the last button open, so the dress gaped open all the way to the bottom of her slightly rounded, silky smooth tummy. She once again reached up and tried to cover her ample bosom.

"Here we go, turn and face the guys - yes, just like that!" Steve said, turning her so that she was seated facing directly away from him, her longh thighs held tight together. She felt like she was perched between his thick, widespread thighs. She also realized that he had positioned her so that his fat, long cock bulge was now nestled directly in between her soft, plush ass cheeks - and yes, she could actually feel the length of his penis starting to rub against her pussy!

His hands on her wide, curvy hips started guiding her so that she was rubbing her tremendous ass directly against his elongated cock bulge. "Show the guys your bra, Ms. Druthers," Steve grunted, and humped up into her, causing the young teacher to grunt and groan softly.

She shook her head, still grasping the dress closed, but a moment later Steve was reaching up, and then gradually peeling the thin dress back from her shoulders. Kiley for some reason kept grinding herself against the man's massive hard-on!

As he pulled the dress down her arms, it forced her arms down and slightly behind her so that her large tits pushed out even further; they looked like they were going to bulge right out of the slutty little bra!

Then he was pulling the dress all the way off her arms, freeing them up.

"Put your hands on my thighs and grind that fine ass onto me a bit harder, Ms. Druthers," he commanded calmly, and Kiley found herself nodding and laying her hands on his thighs just above his knees. It did give her more leverage to grind her ass and pussy down onto his big tool!

"Keep your back arched for the guys too," Steve said, resting his hands lightly on her hips.

"You do look like you could use a kiss," Chet said, and then he was standing up, bending down.

Kiley tried halfheartedly to turn her head away, until Steve slipped his hands up from her hips, over the subtle curve of her flank and ribs - then he was scooping her big tits up in his hands, and started squeezing and kneading them through the thin silky bra!

Kiley gasped, and then Chet's tongue was slipping into her warm, panting mouth. She tilted her head and opened her mouth wider, moaning and gasping into his mouth as she ground herself onto Steve's rock hard cock.

Steve's hands were causing her other problems - he was an expert at manipulating her large, firm sensitive breasts, and had her gasping and moaning into Chet's mouth as he kissed her deeply.

He stood up, and then it was Porter's turn to kiss her - their tongues coiled around each other, and Kiley drifted away on a sea of raging emotions. Later she had no idea how long they had stayed like that, Steve mauling her proud breasts, the other two men taking turns kissing her, and she grinding her ass and her pussy on top Steve's giant cock log!

The orgasm hit her like lightning, and she was barely aware of the fact that she was twitching and writhing on top of Steve's lap (and hard cock!). He kept her from falling off, and then she finally looked around and chuckled slightly - "Un, you - you guys don't think I'm a slut do you?" she asked softly.

"Hey, I have an idea!" Steve said behind her, and then he was pushing her to her feet. He must have given some type of sign, for she saw Chet nod, and then he and Porter were peeling the dress off of her body, so that she was standing there in her high heels, her garter belt and stockings, and her sexy bra and panties!

She watched in a daze as Chet and Porter untied the small delicate knots at her hips that held her panties in place, then they were stripping them away from her.

"OK, here we go, Ms. Druthers - just sit on my cock for five minutes, and if you can get back off without fucking me you're not a slut!" he said brightly.

Kiley bit her lip and looked back over her shoulder at Steve; his cock looked every bit as big as it had felt, for while the other guys had been stripping her, he had quickly shucked his pants.

He squeezed the twin, full moons of her ass for several long moments, and then ran two fingers into her pussy and finger fucked her for a moment or two - "I just want to make sure you are able to get it all in there, Ms. Druthers," he explained when she protested his thick fingers in her wet, twitching pussy.

Then he was pulling her down, moving her slightly - she felt his fat, bulbous knob slip gently past her pouting pussy lips and let out a long, slow moan, and then a series of sharp grunts as she tried to relax.

The man's dick felt huge, and she took it slow, gently lowering herself until she was halfway impaled on his thick piece of meat. She bit her lip and shut her eyes as Steve lifted her slightly, and then let he down again - "Yes, thanks Steve, that feels better - maybe you should do that some more, it's just kind of uncomfortable it's so big!" she exclaimed, and then mewled softly as Steve followed her orders, lifting her up till just his knob was in her spasming pussy, then pulling back down, sinking more and more of his foot long boner into the gorgeous passenger!

Kiley was not sure when she had her second orgasm - maybe at the three quarter point of his fat dick in her tight pussy, and then she was seated all the way on his massive tool.

She squirmed about, and watched with wide eyes as Porter stood in front of her and whipped out a respectable 8" shaft.

"This might help you figure out if you're a slut too, Ms. Druthers!" the young man exclaimed, and stepped a bit closer to her.

She looked around behind her; she could feel Steve flexing his giant tool, and it was beginning to make her sweat and shudder softly. She grunted deeply, and then said in a shaking voice: "Maybe - maybe you could pick me up and let me down just a few more times, Steve,l it still feels a little uncomfortable!" she gasped softly, then turned back around.

She looked up at Porter: "Please, Porter, don't make me suck your cock!" she said, "I - I don't think I would be able to control myself with Steve - ouhn, uh, uhnnnn, uh, uh!" she gasped, distracted, and Steve used her plush ass and hips to begin raising and lowering her on his thick, flexing dick.

"With Steve doing what he's uhnnnnnn, ohhh, fuck, doing what he's doing!"

"That's cool, Ms. Druthers, just lick it for me," the young man said, and then he was grabbing a thick tangle of her hair, guiding her gasping, half open lips to his already leaking cock crown.

"OK," she mumbled, but his fat knob was already pressed against her full, juicy lips. She began laving her tongue over the man's leaking knob, licking the precum off with relish, then looking at him out of her brown eyes, and all the while Steve was moving her with more energy - she hadn't quite meant for him to start actually bouncing her up and down on his dick! She thought to herself.

She moaned and gasped again, and Porter's fat knob slipped into her warm, wet mouth. She could not stop the sick urge to start sucking on his knob, and reached up with one hand to start jacking his shaft as she began bobbing her head up and down his straining meat!

She had just started deepthroating Porter when he roared and a strong stream of his jizz gushed into her sucking, slurping mouth - she was actually proud that not a drop spilled out of her lips!

Then Steve was standing up, pulling his fat cock out of her trembling body. He leaned against the desk, and Kiley looked up at him as Chet got behind her and pushed her over so she was bent at right angles at her hips. She mewled softly when she felt Chet behind her, lining his cock up to her hungry pussy; then he was quickly thrusting all the way into her in one long, slow thrust.

Kiley wrapped her lips around Steve's giant knob, and just as with the other man with the giant cock, she was surprised at how easily she was able to take Steve's dick into her mouth. Somebody unclipped her bra from the front, and Steve started mauling her swaying breasts as Chet began slamming into her from behind, driving her willing, sucking mouth on and off of Steve's rampant shaft.

No matter how hard she tried, Kiley could not quite deepthroat the fat shaft, so she ended up making strangely animal gagging sounds as his fat mallet bumped into the back of her throat repeatedly.

With a roar, Chet finished up in her spasming pussy, and once again Kiley shook through another unexpected orgasm. She sank to her knees, never taking her mouth off of Steve' fat cock knob, and then, staring up at him with his giant log in her sucking, slurping mouth he grabbed her head and began fucking her face.

Kiley just shuddered through a long chain of orgasms; now her mouth was dripping his precum and her spit onto her heaving breasts. She sensed when he was about to cum, and backed off till just his knob was in her luscious mouth. Her small hand jacked his staff as he bucked and shot long ropes of cum in her mouth, and she swallowed and sucked frantically, determined to get every drop of the delicious sperm!

She finally wiped her mouth as his dick softened, and looked around to see Porter once again with a stiff dick - she realized chet had gone and there was another security guard in the little room that she didn't recognize. He was already halfway undressed.

She smiled sheepishly as she let Porter position her on the bed: "I don't think I passed the slut test," she said softly.

Steve bent down and kissed her, long and hard while he squeezed another handful of her breast.

"Yes, you did Ms. Druthers - you passed it with flying colors!"

12