The Teachers of Comstock High Ch. 04

Story Info
Nurse Marissa Jones helps out a student!
3.9k words
4.68
54k
51

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marissa Jones had been at Comstock High as a school nurse - or 'Student Health Provider' as the upscale school called her position - for just under two weeks. The school required a traditional nurse's uniform; they had three approved choices. Today she was wearing the classic nurse's dress, white, with a zip down the front that ended about even with the tops of her hip bones.

She had chosen a size too large, but the fabric still stretched tautly over her breasts and curvy hips and ass.

She was just 5'3", with long, light brown hair shot with blond streaks. During work she kept it in a tight braid, and kept her dress zipped all the way up to the suprasternal notch in her collar bone (the dip in the center of the collarbone).

She was just shy of 30 and had been married for 12 years, and she almost never wore makeup. She had an angular, Elvin face with high cheekbones and wide light brown eyes that always seemed to be startled or surprised. She thought her mouth was too wide, and that her lower lip was too full - her upper lip was a bit too thin in her opinion.

Most of the men that looked at her just wondered what it would feel like to kiss her!

She had an olive complexion, and tried to dress conservatively, but there was only so much she could do with her body. She was in great shape, but she had realized as young as 14 that she was going to be a very - well, well developed young lady.

Perhaps because of this she had been very conservative when it came to boyfriends and sex. In fact, her husband was the only man she had ever been with, and he had been her first boyfriend. Lately she had been having misgivings about her decision to marry him when he asked.

She had to admit, it was quite a boring job - there were hardly ever any actual medical issues; migraines, students trying to get out of class occasionally, issues about when a student had accidentally eaten a gluten product.

It was a Friday afternoon when a tall lanky student she recognized as an 18-year-old senior named Bruce Devlin stepped quickly into the room and shut the door behind him. She stared at him out of wide eyes as he turned and quickly locked the door, then hurried over to the exam table and leaned against it. He was holding his books in front of him in an odd way. There was about 2 hours of school left.

"Um, hello, Mr. Devlin, what can I do for you?" she asked. She decided not to say anything about him locking the door.

He had an odd look on his face, and then said: "I really tried to take care of it myself - Mrs. Jones, isn't it?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she responded - she had been told to refer to all the young men by their family names or by sir or young man, and to address the female students as young lady or by their family names. "Um, what exactly is troubling you, young man?" she asked, scooting her chair a bit closer to the student.

"I think some friends of mine have played a joke on me - I'm pretty sure they slipped me some drugs this morning ma'am!" he said; he was still hunching his body slightly and holding his notebook directly in front of his crotch.

"We need to call the hospital and the police immediately then young man!" she exclaimed, springing to her feet. She reached out and laid a hand on his shoulder. "Are you feeling OK?"

"Oh, it wasn't that type of drug Mrs. Jones - I'm pretty sure they just slipped me some Viagra as a joke - but . . . well, I've had an erection now for over three hours, and they say 4 hours is the max you should have one and I was starting to get worried," the young man said, and then he threw his notebook down on the floor.

"It's really starting to hurt, Mrs. Jones!" the young man said, pointing to his crotch. "I tried to - you know, to take care of it, but it just didn't feel good enough!"

He didn't need to point. Marissa did not want to stare, but the 18-year-old senior had a huge bulge in his slacks. She felt herself blushing deeply, and for some reason found that her breath seemed to be catching in her throat. She couldn't even begin to guess how large the student's penis would be if it was freed.

"Should I - should I take it out, Mrs. Jones?" he asked, but he was already unfastening his belt and then his pants.

The young nurse shook her head and made some kind of protest, but her voice seemed to soft. She realized how close she was standing when the young man finally freed his large erection - the tip brushed against her dress, and for a moment she could feel it clearly against her thigh!

She backed up a half step, and swallowed and licked her full lips. "Mr. Devlin, I - I'm not sure . . . ummm, what you expect me to -"

"It feels too stiff, Mrs. Jones, like it's gonna burst or something - maybe you should feel it," the young man said. Marissa backed up another step, and sat down rather unceremoniously in the chair - for some reason, she was acutely aware of her large, firm breasts bouncing up and down as she sat down heavily, and she blushed again when she saw Bruce staring at them!

"It just feels - umm, harder than normal!" Bruce Devlin said, trying to put a bit of anguish in his voice, and took a step closer to the gorgeous school nurse. She was staring pensively at his rock hard boner, and then he saw her nodding slightly as though what he had said made any sense at all. "Just see if it feels normal to you ma'am!" he said, a surge of hope coursing through him - she didn't seem to be capable to looking anywhere but his cock! A normal woman would have been out of the office already!

"Um, very well, sir," Marissa said softly. She could not believe how large the young man's tool was - it was at least ten inches long, and bigger around than her wrist with a large, almost purple lemon sized crown. She reached up in a daze and pushed her palm slightly against the fat, vein wreathed shaft. The skin was silky, but it was as hard as a piece of wood.

"Ohhnnn, yeah, that feels awesome Mrs. Jones - wrap your fingers around it - I'm pretty sure I can cum if you just help me out a bit, and then it should go down, shouldn't it?"

"I - I think so," she said - what did the student expect her to do, she wondered. Surely he didn't think she was going to masturbate him! Her husband certainly lost his erection as soon as he came. Well, this wasn't what she had been expecting, but the young man seemed as though he was in real pain, and it was her duty to help out the students. If she called an ambulance, it would just be a giant embarrassment - she could not ask any student to go through something like that!

She pushed her palm harder against the stiff shaft and bit her full lower lip as she slowly wrapped her long, delicate fingers around the girth of the young man's penis.

Her fingers did not quite meet it was so fat, and it really was quite stiff - much harder than her husband's ever got. Marissa realized she was panting lightly, and she was suddenly aware that her body was reacting oddly to the 18-year-old cock she was now holding in her delicate hand; her nipples were stiffening, and she could feel her pussy starting to heat up slightly.

"It's just a medical procedure!" she told herself as Bruce told her to start sliding her hand up and down his fat shaft.

"Yeah, that feels fuckin' awesome Mrs. Jones!" he enthused - "You give a great handjob, your hand feels so nice! Here, maybe this will help too!" he said, then he was pulling a small bottle out of his pocket. He took her hand, held it palm up and squirted a large dollop of some clear substance into her palm.

"Uhnn, what is that Mr. Devlin?" she asked, finally looking up at him as he put the tube back in his pocket. The stuff was thick, but it felt very slick. A soft shudder shook Marissa's slim frame, and Bruce swallowed as he watched her large breasts shake slightly beneath the thin, tight nurse's uniform.

The gorgeous nurse looked like she was in a daze as she reached back up and smeared the lubricant on Bruce's straining cock log. "It's just some lubricant I happened to have in my locker, Mrs. Jones - Oh fuck yeah, that feels awesome Mrs. Jones - slide it up and down a little faster, and squeeze it harder to!" Bruce commanded.

Marissa just nodded - she began drawing her little fist up and down the length of the student's rock hard cock, and her body was feeling more and more flushed. The thick lubricant was now spread evenly on the large tool, and it was hard for her to look away from the straining shaft as she slid her hand up and down its length!

The head was getting to be a deeper color; Marissa found herself hoping that this meant he was going to ejaculate soon. She realized she was breathing deeper - her breasts were swelling, and she could feel her shaven pussy starting to throb gently in time with her heart.

"Do - do you think it will be soon, Mr. Devlin?" she said softly, glancing up at him as she fisted his fat dick. He had a strange look on his face.

"Well, that feels great, but it is kinda weird - I mean, you're the school nurse ma'am!" Bruce cried out. Her hand was beginning to make slight squishing noises with the lubricant he had squirted in her hand. He could not believe he had gotten this far already!

Marissa could scarcely believe she was sitting in her little office calmly jacking off a student - at least he was 18, she thought guiltily. And she wasn't very calm. She felt flushed, and was having a harder and harder time controlling her breathing. She rubbed her thighs together helplessly, hoping the young man would not notice, and then said in a shaking voice: "Just pretend I am your girlfriend, Mr. Devlin," she finally gasped, and then switched hands as her right hand and forearm were starting to get tired.

That was the opening Bruce had been waiting for. He said OK, and then a moment later he reached down and cupped the nurse's large left breast. He immediately began squeezing big handfuls of her breast - he could not believe how soft it felt, like a water balloon.

She switched hands again, and then tried to brush the man's hand away from her throbbing breast as he squeezed her sensitive, super soft but firmly resilient mound hard, making her breast bulge inside her dress and bra and causing Marissa to gasp and shudder as she jerked the young man off. "Mmmmm, nooo, uhnn, Mr. Devlin, please!" she gasped.

"You said pretend you were my girlfriend ma'am, and whenever she beats me off I always feel her tits up - hers aren't nearly as big as yours feel!"

Her breath was burning in her throat as Bruce calmly kept squeezing and rubbing her large firm breast, and Marissa had to admit she had told him that! She lowered the hand that had been trying to brush him away, and a moment later his other hand had found her right breast.

She blushed when she realized he could feel her stiff nipples through the dress and bra as he began pinching and squeezing her nipples in between squeezing large handfuls of her large soft tit mounds!

"Is everything OK ma'am?" he asked as he was currently pulling on both of her stiff nipples. He grinned at the way the young nurse was writhing and squirming on the chair, and he heard her grunt softly as he twisted her nipples a bit harder.

"I'm really trying ma'am - I'm starting to leak some pre-cum now, maybe if you licked it off for me it would push me over the edge!" Bruce said, then he casually reached up, grabbed the zipper just under her slim throat and pulled the zipper down to the middle of her softly rounded tummy.

"Uhn, ooo, ohn, young man, I think that's far enough!" she gasped aloud, and then moaned loudly as he reached inside her loosened dress and cupped her breasts through the rather stodgy but over-stuffed bra that she had worn that day.

Marissa's eyes rolled up in the back of her head, and she felt definite waves of pre-orgasmic lust beginning to wash over her as she kept fisting the young man's cock.

"Just lick the tip off for me, Mrs. Jones," he said, and Marissa shivered as she realized he was making a demand now instead of asking her!

"Umm, yes, sir," she mumbled as he calmly pulled her big breasts out of the bra, exposing them for the first time. They bulged up obscenely as he began squeezing her now naked boobs, pushed up and out by the bra being directly under them.

Then she found herself leaning forward slightly - his fat knob was definitely leaking a fair amount of precum now, it was beginning to cover her small hand. She stuck her tongue out and began licking his knob like it was some kind of popsicle.

The lubricant had a slight banana flavor, and for a strange reason Marissa found her mouth watering heavily as she kept laving her tongue over his fat knob, swallowing her spit and his precum and the lubricant in between licks.

"Fuckin A, that's great Mrs. Jones! Now, lick down the sides - yeah, just like that, that feels great!"

Marissa Jones licked down the sides of the man's rampant shaft without thought - at this point she was just mindlessly following his orders as his hands mauling her sensitive breasts drove her crazier and crazier. Her husband never played with her big responsive breasts with enough force, but that was definitely not a factor with young Mr. Devlin, she realized.

She licked slowly up the other side of his cock; her mouth was watering heavily. She had one slim hand on his hip, the other was gripping the bass of the fat shaft.

"Take it in your mouth, Mrs. Jones!" Bruce Devlin demanded. Marissa's plump lips reached the tip of the fat shaft, and Marissa looked up at the student, not believing he would say such a thing. Her mouth was sagging open a bit in surprise, and her plump lips were formed to the tip of his fat cock knob - then he nudged his hips forward, and his fat, spongy knob slipped past her full lips and even white teeth till it was suddenly resting on her writhing tongue!

Marissa automatically put both of her slim hands on his hips, and shook her head slightly, moaning a soft protest as he swayed forward, forcing two then three, four and five inches into her soft, wet mouth. She kept looking up into his eyes as young Mr. Devlin began swaying back and forth so that four, then five and six inches was sliding in and out of her slack jawed mouth.

"Yeah, just like that Mrs. Jones!" the student crowed. He reached out and cupped the back of her head, then began fucking her face a bit harder. "Suck on it like a good little slut, Mrs. Jones!"

Marissa blushed deeply - she could not believe he had called her a slut! She began sucking softly on his big shaft; it was causing her all kinds of problems even though he had left her tits alone for the moment, and she realized she was getting closer and closer to an orgasm - and the guy had not even touched her pussy!

He pulled out till just the knob was in the soft, pliant ring of her lips, then he was shouting something and she felt long ropes of cum shooting into her mouth. She began sucking and swallowing the man's cum without thought, and then she was tipping into a powerful orgasm that had her moaning and twitching in the chair even as she swallowed all the cum the fat cock could produce!

It took her long moments, once he had pulled his cock from her mouth, that his shaft was just as hard as ever. "Fuck, it doesn't look like it worked Mrs. Jones - here, I have an idea, let's try this!" he said, and then he was standing her up and setting her on the end of the examination table.

She was still in a deep daze, but she managed to reach up and cover her large, firm round breasts with her hands as he pushed her back so that she was lying on the table. Then he lifted her legs up, pushing the short skirt above her hips.

She didn't fully realize what he was doing until he quickly skimmed her panties down, then he pulled the examination stirrups up.

"Uhn, ummmm, Mr. Devlin, what are you doing?" she asked hoarsely as he positioned her legs in the stirrups. They lifted her legs up and out, and she could feel that her ass (and of course her pussy) was right at the edge of the table. "Young man, you - you can't fuck me!" she said, sudden panic rising in her chest, but before she had fully realized what was happening her legs were trapped in the stirrups.

Her body was still pulsing from the orgasm - in fact, she still felt as though she were halfway floating away.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Jones, I just want to rub it against your pussy lips while I jack off again - it should be really fast!" he said, and then Marissa watched with wide as he stepped a bit closer to her. She writhed a bit on the table, but he had secured her legs in the stirrups, and she realized she was helpless.

Another strong ripple of lust shook her frame, and she could not resist the urge to squeeze her small but responsive nipples a bit harder!

Bruce grinned down at her; she was trying to contain her big tits with her small hands, and her shaved pussy looked delicious, with plump, pouting pussy lips already glistening with her juices and a delicate hood that he knew contained her clit. He rubbed a bit more lube on his dick, and then he was rubbing the head of his cock against her swollen, puffy pussy lips, up and down, up and down. When he rubbed it over her distended clit she twitched and moaned, and once again protested his treatment of her, but he also noticed she was squeezing her small stiff nipples!

He began slapping her swollen clit with his knob, then alternated rubbing his shaft over it or slapping it with his shaft and spongy knob until the young nurse was gently jerking and writhing on the table, moaning loudly as she experienced another wave of orgasms!

He reached up, brushed her hands out of the way and began molesting her swollen breasts again. Marissa grunted at the feel of the young man's hands on her swollen knockers; she could not believe she had had an orgasm just from Mr. Devlin slapping her swollen, sensitive clit with his fat tool!

He adjusted his hips, and Marissa moaned at the sudden feel of his fat knob rubbing against her pussy lips, and as he leaned forward a bit more so that he could get at her heaving breasts easier she felt her plump pussy lips wrap around his large cock knob!

He looked down, and saw the woman's swollen pussy lips wrapping around his cock knob - he could feel the tight entrance to her juicy cunt start to put pressure on his head, and he grinned at the sight of the nurse shaking her head back and forth, her gorgeous face twisted in a grimace.

"Uhnnnnnnn, fuuck, ohn god, I - I really wish you wouldn't do that Mr. Devlin!" she gasped softly. "I - I just don't know how much more I can take!"

"It feels so good though, Mrs. Jones - how about if I put just the tip into your tight little pussy, then I really think I'll be able to get off again!" he said, and went back to concentrating on her nipples. They were about as big around as two pencil erasers, and only a half inch long but they were apparently extremely sensitive. She grunted and groaned, and finally murmured assent as he shook her full soft breasts about on her fine boned chest by her stubby nipples.

He leaned forward a bit harder, and then she was gasping and twitching from another orgasm just as his fat knob finally bulled past the tight entrance to thoroughly wet pussy!

"Fuck, that feels awesome Mrs. Jones, I really think this is going to work - maybe I could go just a bit deeper," he grinned down at her, and then was gently rocking back and forth. He looked down at his cock - her pussy was unbelievably tight! He sank one, then two and three inches into the squirming beauty, drawing back till just the knob was in her tight pussy, then leaning back forward. After a few minutes he had seated his entire cock into her quivering vagina.

She was staring him in the eyes as he began fucking her with long slow strokes, gradually increasing the power of his thrusts. He had to let go of her breasts, and he gripped her hips as he began slamming into her harder - his hands kept her from sliding away too much, and pulled her back every time she did.

12