The Teachers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing, the young boy shoved it hard into Kevin's mouth. With loud sucking and slurping, Kevin enjoyed the feel of the throbbing dick in his mouth. Just like in his wife's pussy, the dick slid deep into Kevin's throat. And to the excited young man, Kevin's mouth sucked on his throbbing shaft just as hard as his wife's pussy had. And this time, Kevin was rewarded with the full blast of his ejaculation. Greedily, Kevin sucked and swallowed, then sucked and swallowed again and again. When the boy finally pulled his dick free, both men were exhausted. The last boy had been standing off to the side. With slow deliberate patience, he walked over to Sharon. Sharon lay on her back on the table. Her thighs slowly opened and closed. She looked up into the face of the last boy who would take a turn fucking her. "I want you to fuck me too. I need to feel your dick pushing into my pussy. Take it out and give it to me." The lad never smiled at her. He slowly unzipped his pants. Then he pushed them down to his ankles. Then he pushed his drawers down to join his pants. Both Sharon and Kevin gasped as they saw the size of him. Standing before her was the biggest dick Sharon had ever thought about taking inside her pussy. She began to close her legs and try and push herself off the table.

"No! That thing is too big to go in my pussy! You'll tear me up!" she turned her head to Jeremy. He seemed to be the man in charge. "Please! He's too big for me. I'll do anything else." Jeremy smiled at her. I knew you'd love to feel that monster dick. That's why I made sure "horse" went last. If he had fucked you first, you'd be too sloppy for any of us to have any fun. But once he gets the head in, your pussy will take it. I seen pictures of how big a bitch's pussy gets when she has a kid." The big dick came closer and closer to her. And Sharon tried to crawl backwards to get away. "If you don't fight, I'll go real slow. I'll try to be gentle." With that, the boy grabbed her and pulled her to the edge of the table. Sharon tried to steal herself for the onslaught. But instead of just shoving his dick into her, the boy bent down and began to slowly lick her pussy.

Sharon couldn't believe how gentle the boy was. From the bottom of her slit, to her clit, he licked. And her body shivered as his tongue slipped deep into her hole. He seemed to be able to give her as much tongue as the other boys gave her dick. And Sharon grabbed him by the ears to guide his delicious tongue to all her sensitive parts. In no time, she was humping her pussy up to meet his probing tongue. With a scream, she came. And to her surprise, her pussy shot thick gobs of juice just like Kevin's dick did when he came. Then the boy stood up and grabbing his shaft, he guided it to her throbbing pussy. Sharon locked eyes with the boy and her hands slipped down her body to spread her pussy lips open even more. "Easy baby! Take it slow and easy! I got a feeling you're gonna give me a fucking like I never had in my life." The look on the boy's face was pure concentration. Sharon looked down and saw the massive head of his monster dick. If she could get the head in, she could take more of him.

Every eye in the room was turned to watch the two. Sharon propped herself up so she could watch her own penetration. The head slowly rubbed up and down her slit. With each stroke, Sharon humped her ass closer to it. She knew it would be tight and possibly very painful, but she wanted it. Oh, how badly she wanted to feel that dick in her. When he pushed the head slowly into her pussy, Sharon gasped. He was slow and gentle. And yet it still hurt like hell. "Oh please! Go slow." Kevin looked on. He couldn't help licking his lips in anticipation of his turn. "Oh shit! You're so fuckin big!" Then, with a long groan, the head disappeared into her cunt. Everyone let out a collective sigh. Kevin looked around. Every guy had been holding his breath. "Wait! Please wait! Let me get used to the size." Both man and woman stayed rock still. Sharon was gasping for air.

It seemed like she could hear her own heartbeat. Then slowly, gently, he began to rock his hips. The tongue licking, she had received from him earlier, had sufficiently wet her pussy enough to give him lubrication. Inch by agonizing inch, he pumped his dick back and forth. And inch-by-inch her pussy spread to receive him. Sharon couldn't believe that a man could be so long and thick. But there was no mistaking the feeling in her cunt. His massive dick was rubbing places even her husband's dick had never touched. Her body shuddered as she came. He had only four inches of his dick in her and she had cum already. Then she found herself humping her hips to help him. "Oh Kevin! I've never felt a dick like this before. I can feel my pussy cumming and all he's doing is working it in me. I'm sorry baby but I want it. I want him to fuck me with that monster dick. I want him to tear my pussy up with it. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

The boy was patient. Slowly he worked his dick into the woman. He had learned at a very early age that only a grown woman could take his dick. And most of the sluts he fucked loved screaming as he fucked them. But this woman was different. She wanted to feel the power of his mighty dick. She wanted him to give her the fuckin of her life. He grabbed onto her hips and began to fuck her slowly. He fucked her slow, but he fucked her deep. Deeper than any man had ever fucked her before. Sharon began to cry. Not from pain, but from joy. He was slowly pumping her pussy with more dick than she had ever taken before. And she wanted to get it all. The boy was now giving her long strokes. He was slowly plunging his entire dick into her pussy. And she was taking all of it. Her pussy was wetter than ever before. And each time he pulled his dick back, gobs of her thick crème oozed from her cunt.

It seemed like the boy fucked her for hours. But in reality, he had only been on her for about 20 minutes. He was fucking her with a slow stroke that said he could go on for hours. But her pussy was becoming very tender and each stroke hurt. "Oh fuck! You gotta cum! You gotta cum now! My pussy is so sore. Please cum now!" the boy smiled down at her and his strokes increased. Then with a loud groan, she felt his dick expand. The amount of cum she felt being pumped into her pussy was incredible. No man could hold that much cum in his balls.

Finally he pulled his dick from her pussy. Turning to Kevin, he held his dick out. This time the man fell to his knees to take the shaft in his mouth. Even soft, he was huge. And Kevin took all of it. He couldn't believe how wonderful it felt. He only wished that the boy had saved his load of cum for him. Sharon could barely hold her head up to watch. But Kevin took his time. He was relishing this dick like a gourmet diner. After about 10 minutes, Kevin felt the dick expand. Then his mouth was flooded with thick, hot cum. so much cum it spilled from his lips and fell to the floor.

The room was quiet. Only Kevin and Sharon sat in the chairs. They sat looking at each other. To their astonishment, the boys had given them back their money and jewelry. Then each boy had kissed her and left the building. They stared into each other's eyes. Not speaking with their mouths, but saying volumes with their eyes. This day had changed them both forever. And both of them hoped they would see the boys again.

12