The Team Comes Together Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh ohh yesssss," Katie whispered.

Julie hopped up on the desk, her rubber dick slathered with lotion, straddled Katie, and eased the rubber cock up her tight ass with one long slow stroke. watching the luscious young beauty's ass cheeks tighten involuntarily around the strap-on, red hair spilling down her back as she writhed under the double assault on her tender body.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck." escaped out of Katie as she was filled completely, Julie and Leslie first alternating thrusts, like a see-saw, then together in unison, crushing her G spot between them, the two rubber dicks hammering her nub from both sides.

The young redhead was dizzy with lust and seconds away from completion, and when Julie and Leslie both started kissing her neck and ears she went over the falls, shuddering in the arms of her two best friends as they whispered in her ears, telling her what a good little slut she was.

Julie pulled out, and hopped off the desk, allowing Leslie to roll Katie over onto her back, the rubber dick still buried into the tiny redhead. Leslie kissed Katie deeply, told her how beautiful she was, and slowly turned her over onto her belly, and hesitated a moment.

"Do it!" Katie hissed, sharply. "Come on!"

Leslie shrugged, slipped out of Katie's pussy, and eased the the strap up the delightful teen's tiny ass, slowly, wishing for not the first time she could feel it for real as it impaled the gorgeous Katie Thomas. She drove the rubber dick up Katie's tight ass over and over, lost in the moment, and was more than a little surprised when she felt Julie's presence behind her, and then a split second later, the well-lubricated strap as it split her ass without warning or preamble.

"UNNNHH UHH UNHH." was all the tiny teen could manage to say as Julie pummeled her asshole from behind, forcing her deeper into Katie's ass in turn.

Julie listened to both girls moaning with satisfaction as she grabbed the sides of the desk with her hands and attempted to nail both her friends to it.

Leslie was her lover and best friend, but Julie was, first and foremost, the professor's slave, and, knowing his intentions, she owed it to Leslie to prepare her as well as she was preparing Katie for what was coming. She slapped Leslie's ass and then reached her hand behind her and onto Leslie's box, a finger slipping inside the smooth almost hairless pussy and instantly finding the right spot.

"Come on you little sluts, cum for me," she said, and then, somehow, started hammering even harder, causing renewed moans from both teens under her power as they both came in unison and lay spent and exhausted in a heap.

"I think," Julie whispered as she lay contented and entangled, "you're ready."

****************************************************************************************************

Amanda Clark slowly backed away from the classroom door, the sliver of window that remained uncovered had lured her to look and she had spent half a period in the empty hallway enthralled at the scene unfolding before her, growing ever more flustered as the action heated up. By the time Julie railed Leslie up her ass without warning ("Ha! That's how it feels!" Amanda thought) the blonde senior was drenched in her panties and ready to blow. Her hand was just reaching toward paydirt when she heard the professor's voice from two inches behind her.

"Are we lost, Ms. Clark?"

Amanda jumped a foot, her face instantly burning as it reddened. She turned on the professor who could see how flustered she was and smirked at her annoyingly.

He stood just a little bit too close to her, forcing her to back up against the classroom door.

"I...I... was just...looking for Julie," she said, forcing herself to meet his gaze, her blue eyes blazing suddenly in defiance.

"And? Have you? Seen her?" the professor asked, mildly, but still with that smirk.

Amanda had certainly seen plenty of Julie but couldn't bring herself to answer.

The professor moved past the blonde bombshell, close enough so she could smell his aftershave, unlocked the door to the classroom, and opened it very slightly.

Amanda's eyes got wide as she realized she could step through that door with him and then,

"Is there anything else you need, Ms. Clark?" He asked pointedly, with great significance.

Amanda froze, so much of her wanting to say

"Yes, oh yes, please, yes."

but the part that made her Amanda Clark just couldn't do it.

Another beat passed and the professor shrugged, looked her up and down with a gaze so very slow and deliberate she could almost feel it, and said

"Perhaps some other time then."

And closed the door in her face! Amanda steamed in place for another long moment, then withdrew to plot her next move. One thing was for sure, she vowed to herself, was that all this was far from over.

12