The Tease

Story Info
A hot girl gets teased at a college party.
1.7k words
3.77
32.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. Names have changed.

*

"Justin, this is Ashley. Ashley, this is Justin,"

From the moment we were introduced I could feel the chemistry between us. As a newly single female, I get hit on a lot (actually the single part had nothing to do with it. I got hit on no matter what my relationship status is).

I sensed that Justin had the same problem: tall, muscular and a playful smile Justin had attracted my attention the minute I entered the room. And as soon as we were introduced we spent the next hour engaged in conversation.

At one point he wandered across the room to talk to his friends. I snuck my phone out of my pocket and within a minute managed to find him on Facebook: we had ten mutual friends. I also saw that he had been in a relationship...for the past four years. At that point, Justin rejoined us along with our friend Kyle.

"So this week has been shit for everyone," Kyle began. He had a point. This week had kind of sucked. For everyone.

"Party at my place. We'll have to keep it down since my parents are home but we can have a fire in the back,"

"You should come," Justin said after Kyle left, looking me up and down meaningfully.

"I would if I had a ride," I said reluctantly.

It was true: I was a freshmen at University and freshmen were not allowed cars.

"Roger can take us," Justin said, indicating the mutual friend that had introduced us. "My friends want to cheer me up. It's been kind of a bad week,"

"Why? What's been going on?"

"My girlfriend and I have been...arguing. Actually, I don't even know if we are still together,"

How do you not know? I wanted to ask but truthfully the fewer details the better. I didn't know Justin. But I wanted to know him better. And I could use a distraction. So I agreed to go.

I had booze stashed in my friend's room and Justin agreed to walk me there. I never minded walking alone on campus. But I also never minded being escorted by a handsome guy.

When we got to my friend's apartment we had to wait to be buzzed in, but my friend isn't in the habit of checking her messages so we waited outside for about ten minutes. As we waited, we talked a little and I discovered he was actually in the army (which explained the muscles). Silence fell and I began to ramble about something irrelevant.

"You know," Justin interrupted "I can read people really well. Like right now I see your emotions are tired and nervous. But trust me" his eyes were twinkling "you have nothing to be nervous about," Then he opened his arms for a hug.

Now for me there are three types of hugs. There's the greeting type of hug (you know the obligatory "hello/goodbye bullshit"), the comforting type of hug and there's the type of hug guys give me when they want to feel my boobs against their body. This was clearly one of those hugs. Maybe that's why I enjoyed it so much.

After we go the booze from my friend ("Have fun" she told us with a suggestive look in her eyes), we met Roger at the parking garage (Roger's a commuter so he has a car).

"I'll sit in the back with Ashley," Justin said and Kyle took shotgun. Kyle lived on the other side of the city and I spent most of the time flirting with Justin but by the time we were almost to his house I started to feel carsick.

"Shh, we're almost there. Close your eyes".

Justin took my hands in his and then put them against my eyes. Even after the car stopped, we continued to hold hands for several minutes longer.

When we got to Kyle's, we went right to the backyard where some of our friends were already there sitting up for the fire. Justin let me go in front of him even though I was unsure where I was going and as I moved he brushed his hands and legs against my ass several times.

Our friends had already got the fire started but the night was pretty cold so I stood in the garage with my thin jacket, shivering. Justin stood next to me. Very close I noticed.

"You sure you guys don't want to come out to the fire?" asked Kyle.

"Nah," said Justin moving directly behind me, "we are fine in here".

Kyle evidently took the hint and left.

Roger, on the other hand, was oblivious. He stayed there the entire time, sipping from a bottle of Malibu and making small talk with Justin.

Justin wasn't drinking; his hands were otherwise occupied. One hand gently squeezed and cupped my ass between my thin leggings and the other hand moved between my thighs. In the dark garage, Roger (who was well on his way to getting hammered) couldn't see as Justin moved his hands between my thighs and rubbed. At one point in the evening some of our other friends came in. Justin took advantage of the distraction.

Gradually, he slipped his hands under my underwear and pants. He trailed his fingers gently between my ass cheeks and all the way down to where I was dripping wet. As he entered me and stroked gently between my thighs, I heard him give a sharp intake of breath. I knew he hadn't realized how turned on his advances were making me, but I guess there was no sense in hiding any longer. He took his hands and wiped my wetness on my thighs as he pulled his hand out of my pants.

"You've gotten so fit since joining the army," Roger said staring at Justin, "Can I feel your muscles?"

I thought he was joking around but evidently he was so drunk he was serious as he started feeling Justin's chest through his shirt. I laughed but stopped when Justin fixed his smoldering eyes on me.

"It's your turn now. Wanna feel?" I did. I moved my hands underneath Justin's T-shirt feeling his hard body and his muscles beneath me. I just wanted to against him, needed to be against him, to feel his bare chest against mine. My hands dipped lower. God, I wanted to grab him.

I had been drinking also. And the more I drank the more conscious I became of the aching need between my legs and the less I cared that our friends were all around us. I began finding excuses to rub up against Justin. Whenever I felt he wasn't paying sufficient attention to me, I would grind up against him rubbing my ass against his crotch until I heard his breathing grew labored. I didn't care how obvious I was, I just wanted as much of us touching as possible. Several times I stroked his dick through his pants. Justin did an excellent job of being in control (he probably learned all that self-discipline since the army) but every time I rubbed my hands across his crotch he would gasp and look at me with undisguised lust. It was glorious.

Roger was way too hammered to drive so our friend Tyler decided to drive us all home. Justin and I sat in the back, our fingers intertwined. When we got to the university, Tyler insisted on walking with Justin and me to my dorm.

"You really don't have to," I said.

"Yeah you don't," Justin said shooting Tyler a look.

"I want to," Tyler said.

Once we got to the lobby of my dorm, Justin turned to Tyler. "Wait here" "Don't take long. I'd rather not be standing here forever," Tyler said.

I was more drunk than I realized because I needed some assistance walking up the stairs to my room. I am one of the few freshmen lucky enough to land a single room. Thankfully, my room was in semi decent condition because Justin opened my door for me and sat me on the bed. Looking back on this night I reflected that Justin may have been one of the most respectful and gentle guys I ever met. And that was because he had every opportunity to fuck me but with how drunk I was he didn't even try.

He did pull my shirt over my head revealing my D cup breasts spilling over the tops of my bra. Then he knelt on the ground, unzipped my boots and pulled them off of me. Then he pulled my leggings off so that I was sitting on the bed in my bra and underwear.

"I guess I'll be leaving," he was doing his best to keep his hands to himself but his eyes were all over me, taking in every inch. "unless you need me to tuck you in"

"Well I don't go to bed like this...but thank you," I said, slightly disoriented. Most guys don't leave me when I'm half naked. Actually most guys don't leave me.

Justin actually had one hand on the doorknob but when he heard that he seemed to have some kind of internal struggle. He came over to my bed and expertly unhooked my bra (probably better at unhooking my own bra than I am).

My large breasts immediately sprang free, my nipples erect, a combination of the chilly room and my intense arousal. Justin's eyes were glued to my tits as his hands moved across my body. He took one erect nipple and flicked it slightly, then rolled it gently between his hands. I moaned and rubbed myself against the bed.

Then he moved his hands down to my panties and gently tugged them off. It was slightly embarrassing for him to see my panties up close which were literally dripping with juices. They were soaked through. Luckily, I had at least worn sexy underwear. He placed the underwear on top of my other clothes which he had draped on a chair.

Then he stepped closer to me. I inhaled deeply, aware of many things. My own vulnerability, the fact that I was completely naked in front of a guy I had only met that night. I felt him pull me closer to him. Then he kissed me gently on the forehead, told me to have a nice night and left the room.

Later that night I got a text from Roger telling me he was drunk and horny and wanted to see my body. I rolled over and went to sleep.