The Temptation of Sammi Woo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That touch of his hand back on me, that intimate touch, that slow penetrating slide of his finger into me, my channel clasping his finger as it eased upwards inside me, all of it brought that heart-stopping excitement all over again. My hand searched blindly for him, found him and I held him in my hand. I actually held his cock in my hand, feeling the heat and the hardness, feeling him throb as I clasped him in my fingers. Feeling a male cock for the first time in my life.

"Sammi .... Sammi...." His cock throbbed in my hand.

His hand caressed me. Beside him, on the couch, I lay there, my top pushed up, my bra unfastened, rucked up around my armpits, my skirt around my waist, staring up at the ceiling, helplessly enthralled by Wilson's touch. He wanted to do it to me. I knew that. He was moving, moving up and over me, one knee sliding between my wide-spread legs, then the others, his face staring down at mine, my hand holding his cock, so hot, so hard. So ready to do what he wanted to do to me.

Looking up at him, at his smugly excited face, in that frozen moment, I knew something else too.

I knew I was going to let Wilson Wong do what he wanted to me.

Wilson Wong fully intended to swipe my v-card.

And I was going to let him.

He kissed me, I opened my mouth wide to him, kissed him back. His finger moved inside me and I welcomed his probing with slippery tightness. His hips jerked, his hard cock moved in my hand and without thinking, I stroked him, my fingers exploring the contours of his rigid hardness as he began to friction himself against my clasp.

"I love you, Sammi .... I love you," he gasped.

I didn't see any love on his face though, just lust and desire. Desire for me. Lust for me. His cock moved in my hand, his finger moved inside me. My heart pounded, he kissed me hard, his naked chest pressing hot and hard against my now equally naked breasts, his tongue deep inside my mouth as his finger touched me and caressed the inner walls of my channel, exquisite pressure, exquisite sliding movements.

"I love you, Sammi," he gasped again, his eyes looking down into mine.

I said nothing. What was there to say? I didn't love Wilson Wong but in that moment, I loved what he was doing to me and my hand continued to stroke him even as I guided him towards what I knew he wanted. Guided him to where I knew I shouldn't but I was because this exquisite pleasure was irresistible and I wanted more, I wanted something bigger and harder than his finger inside me.

"Sammi," he groaned. "I want you .... I want you, Sammi."

"No," I gasped almost inaudibly, but it was just a word, not something I meant because my body knew what it wanted and my hand was answering to my body's needs, not to that whispered word of denial that we both ignored. Me, because I didn't mean it. He, because my whisper was so faint there was no way he'd have heard it and anyway, my hand was giving him the opposite message.

"Yes," he groaned as I drew my knees back, back all the way, opening myself to him, exposing myself to him, my channel sliding and moving on his finger as I moved, as I opened myself to him, as I offered myself to him to take. As my hand drew him towards me, towards my center, my heart choking me as the awareness of what I was doing filled me.

I knew exactly what was going to happen in a few seconds.

Wilson Wong was going to swipe my v-card.

I didn't want him to, not really.

Except, well, I did.

"Yes," I moaned, looking up at him, feeling the swollen head of his cock brushing against me, stroking him eagerly now, knowing that soon this rigid length of male flesh would be inside me where his finger was penetrating me now. My feet rode his hips, his finger pierced me, my channel clasped him, a hot slippery tightness that squeezed him as his finger withdrew, squeezed him deliciously, rapt with the knowledge that as soon as it left me, it would be replaced by this hard throbbing male length I clasped in my fingers.

"Ohhhhhh." I sobbed as his finger finally withdrew, leaving me empty, leaving me wanting what would come next. My hand eagerly guided his cock to me, to where I waited for him, slickly ready, exposed, open.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned, back arching as the head of his cock brushed against me, my labia slickly parting for him, feeling his cock slide against me where I was so sensitive. Wanting him.

"Sammi," he groaned, "Sammi" and he was pushing against me but my hand held him, wanting time, wanting this excitement, this anticipation, just for a moment longer before I irrevocably surrendered myself to him.

"Wilson," I moaned at last, eyes wide, about to release him, about to give myself to him, about to be taken by him. About to have my v-card swiped.

"Sammi," he groaned, humping his cock hard into my tightly clasping hand, the tip of him brushing me where I was so wet. His eyes widened. "Uggghhhhhhhhhh."

My eyes widened as hot spurting fluid jetted outwards against my sex, coating me, coating my inner thighs, spurting onto the exposed skin of my stomach in flooding ropes of hot fluid that spread between our bodies as he pumped out onto me, groaning, gasping and even though a moment before I'd wanted him to take me, I'd wanted that cock so much, now I felt a vast sense of relief as disappointment filled his features, as he bowed his head, breathing heavily into my shoulder as he knelt there, quivering, before sagging down onto me.

Excitement dying with Wilson's deflating cock, I lay beneath him, crushed by his chubby weight, half disappointed, more than half relieved that it hadn't actually happened after all.

"Wilson, you're heavy," I complained, pushing him, wanting his dead weight of me.

He lifted his head, rolled off me to lie on his back beside me, breathing heavily. Looking down, my stomach and my sex was coated with his semen. Lots of it. The first I'd ever seen and really, I didn't want to see it at all. Not Wilson's. Picking up his t-shirt, I wiped myself clean, wrinkling my nose. Yeeech, that was so messy. Done, I sat up, found my panties, stood up and slipped into them, tugging my skirt and then my bra and top back into place.

"Come back here, Sammi," Wilson was smiling happily at me. "We can try it again soon."

No way. Absolutely no way. It hadn't happened and no thanks to me. I wasn't giving Wilson a second chance. Wilson wasn't getting any other chance. "I have to go," I said, almost frantically, not giving Wilson any more time at all. No more opportunities. This wasn't happening again. No way. Ever. That was it. "Good night, Wilson," and I was out the door.

"Sammi...." I heard him scrambling but I was already down the stairs and out the front door. My phone rang and I knew who it was but I didn't answer while I was running. I did text him though to say I was home and I needed some time. I did, all the time in the world, the rest of time, all eternity away from Wilson. God, I was so going to have to dump him the hard way.

I'd tell him next week, just before I left for College.

* * *

Back in my own bed, safely by myself an hour later, scrubbed clean, I lay looking at the ceiling for what seemed like hours, unable to sleep. I kept thinking about how excited I'd felt as Wilson had unfastened my top and looked at me. How his mouth on me had me feeling. How his hand inside my panties and his finger inside me had been so exciting. How I'd almost let him go further. How I'd taken my own panties off for him. How he'd spurted out all over me.

Jesus, he'd almost stuck it in me. I'd almost let Wilson Wong do me.

I couldn't believe that I'd let him get that far. That he'd got me that excited that I'd let him. Oh. My. God. I wasn't going to let that happen again. No way. I'd almost done it with him and if I did, there'd be no friggin' way I'd ever get rid of him even if I moved all the way to San Francisco. None. And I didn't want my first time to be with Wilson Wong.

I didn't want any time to be with Wilson Wong.

Wilson Wong was wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. My first time was going to be with some guy that really did it for me. Some guy who knew what he was doing, pressed all my buttons, had me on my back and panting for it and when he did, he'd know exactly what to do and I'd be just like Vicky or Alex.

Screaming my head off while some good looking hunk gave me what I wanted.

I was going to have to dump Wilson Wong. No! He was so not a guy I wanted things to get serious with and almost, almost I'd given him the opportunity. It was going to hurt him when I dumped him, but better hurt him now than cause myself and him a lot more pain and misery.

No more procrastinating, Sammi, I told myself. Wilson Wong is wrong, Sammi. Wrong wrong Wong, I told myself. He's gone tomorrow, Sammi, I told myself. You're going to tell him so.

Wilson Wong, you're chop suey.

Tomorrow.

It was so hard getting to sleep that night. After I did, I had excited dreams of me and making out with a guy. But the guy wasn't Wilson Wong. Actually, in that dream, I never even saw the guy coz I was on my hands and knees and he was behind me.

It was a movie set, I was acting in it and everyone was watching me as I knelt, naked, on a bed with that guy behind me, taking me. In my dream, I climaxed so hard and so long that I woke myself up and awake, I realized I really had. Climaxed that is. Closing my eyes, fingers exploring, I remembered how I'd felt in that dream and what I'd been doing. With everyone watching me.

It didn't take me long before I climaxed again.

That one was even better than in my dream.

* * *

I didn't get a chance to dump Wilson. When I called the next day, his Mom told me he was away for a few days. I called every day but he wasn't there. He wasn't there the day before we were due to leave and my heart leapt with joy. Freedom. I didn't have to dump him. I'd send him an email from College.

"Way to go, girl," Vicky high-fived me as our Dad's packed my bed and dresser and my desk and all my boxes into the U-Haul.

Cindy's Mom had already signed the lease for us on a lovely old house. Well, it was an old turn of the century brick place, two stories and a basement that was like something out of an old horror movie. A beaten up student rental close to the college, but she'd taken Cindy and Alex with her and they'd liked it. Two weeks before College started and we were on the road. Shaking the dust of the old home town from our feet. Metaphorically speaking.

Leaving Wilson Wong behind me and that wasn't metaphoric at all. More like euphoric.

I felt lighter and freer than I'd ever felt in my life. Walking on air. I couldn't stop smiling. Vicky's Dad drove the U-Haul with everything we'd rounded up along with me and Vicky. Alex's Mom and Dad came with us, with Alex and Cindy. My Mom and Dad waved goodbye from outside the Red Dragon Grill and gave us boxes and boxes of takeout for the road trip.

"Bye Sammi, see you at Thanksgiving," Dad said.

"I want to see good marks," Mom said. Then, "Call us when you get there, Sammi."

"Okay, Mom. Bye, love you."

"Bye Sammi. Love you too." And we were gone.

* * *

"Bye, Dad," Vicky waved as the U-Haul pulled away from outside our old house.

Her Dad was the last to go. Three days and we were moved in, Vicky's and Alex's Dad's had painted everywhere inside, fixed everything that needed fixing, made sure we had a security system installed, cable connection, knew where the supermarket was, all the appliances worked. They did all that while me and Vicky and Cindy and Alex scrubbed and cleaned. Must've been guys that lived here last year.

Either guys or pigs.

Same result.

A pigsty.

Three whole days and we were moved in, on our own and there was a week and a half to go before classes started. We were away at College. Our parents had finally left. We were eighteen. We were on our own. Vicky and I could throw our eighteenth birthday party without any parental involvement. And we could be as wild as we wanted. That was what was good about being at College, away from home, sharing an old house with my friends. No parents. Yaaaaaay. We could do whatever we wanted. We all wanted a Party but on the other hand, well, we didn't want the place trashed either.

Remember Hannah?

We sure did.

Nope, no way were we risking that, not even in an old house that should maybe be condemned but Cindy's Mom had leased it anyways because it was in the student ghetto surrounding the College and it was a safe neighborhood. Sitting around after I'd cooked dinner on Thursday evening, because Vicky and Cindy and Alex were hopeless cooks, we were all smiling.

"Time to check out some bars and clubs," Alex said.

"Check out the guys," Cindy corrected her.

None of us disagreed in the slightest.

I smiled. Certainly not me.

* * *

Thursday evening. Friday evening. Saturday evening. Four girls away from home on their own for the first time, exploring the nightlife of the student ghetto around the College. We weren't the only students who'd moved in early. Vicky, Alex or Cindy weren't shy about hooking up either. Starting that first Thursday evening. My friends had all had their v-cards swiped long ago.

By two on Sunday morning I was the only one sleeping in her bed on her own for the third night running and my housemates weren't sleeping. Neither was I. There was too much noise. The walls between our bedrooms were definitely not soundproof. I was rapidly coming to know a lot more about my friends sexual preferences than I'd ever wanted to know.

Sleep came with difficulty that night, and only after I'd had a couple of little climaxes of my own. It wasn't listening to my friends and their hookups that did it for me though. It was that little film set fantasy playing in my head again. Me, on a bed, a film crew filming me, everyone standing around watching me as I had sex. In the end, it was the best climax I'd ever brought myself too. I almost screamed out loud myself.

The second time I fingered myself, I really wanted to scream out loud.

Why not? Everyone else here was. I turned, onto my knees.

Just like that girl in the movie, naked, kneeling.

On my knees, my face buried in my pillow.

Fingers working really really hard.

Imagination working harder.

Then I screamed.

* * *

Sunday evening. We'd all got up late. Me included. I'd cooked dinner for us all. Someone had to cook food that was edible. We were sitting around the living room. One week to go before classes started. At least we were all getting to sleep in. Alex and Cindy were comparing notes. They'd swapped guys in the middle of the night last night apparently. I hadn't noticed any difference in the noises but it seemed they had.

"Waaaaay too much detail, guys." I had to say it.

Vicky laughed. "Hey, what about our birthday party? College starts next week, we gotta do it before then, it's supposed to be a Summer Birthday Party and summer's ending soon."

"Friday night?" Alex asked sleepily. Yeah, I guess she hadn't had much sleep. That'd been some marathon sex with that guy last night. Those two guys, I guess. And this morning. She looked tired. Happy, but tired. "Brad said most of the bars do half price nights Fridays."

"Sure," Vicky said. "And most of them do free drinks for girls." She giggled. "Go figure."

"I liked Goodfella's," I said. "They did nice pizza".

"It's a pizza restaurant, Sammi," Alex said. Not quite rudely.

"Why don't we all go to Kitty Katz?" Vicky suggested. "We can do a costume party thing."

"That's, like, a strip bar," I objected. I'd heard some of the guys we'd met talking about that place. I mean, maybe Vicky and the others had been to a strip bar before but I never had. I had no plans on starting. Nice Chinese girls did not go to strip bars.

No way.

Bad Chinese girls did things like that. We all know what happens to bad Chinese girls. I did, anyhow. My Mom had been very emphatic about that before I left for College. I had no intention of being a bad Chinese girl. Not in a strip club, anyhow. Maybe with the right guy, when he came along. In my room or something. But a strip club? No way.

"Yeah, but it's cool, Sammi," Cindy piped up. "I've been there and it's, like, a real party club even if it is a strip club."

"But it's a strip club," I protested. "Couldn't we go somewhere a bit more, you know, normal, like maybe Arizona Sixty Three or Kerouac's or somewhere?"

"Arizona? That's just boring. And Kerouac's? That's for geeks, Sammi. Nope, Kitty Katz is cool, really," Cindy said, laughing at me. "Come on Sammi, I went there last night after you went home, you don't have to take your clothes of or anything, it's only the girls that work there that do that." She giggled. "Unless you want to, you know, do a wet t-shirt dance on a table or something. The guys, they'd love that."

"You're just a slut, Cindy." Alex was laughing.

"Look who's talking." Vicky was laughing at both of them.

"It's pretty rough though." I made a last effort. "Those Harley's that park outside, some of those guys that look like bikers go there." I knew. I mean, I'd walked past that place. In daylight. Those bikers, just looking at them scared me. Sent shivers down my spine.

Vicky giggled. "They're cool guys," she said. "Have you seen them, some of them are just total hunks. There's that big guy, one of the bouncers, he's just ...ohhhhhh." She squealed, then shrugged. "Anyhow, they all behaved themselves when I went there, it's, like, totally safe, Sammi."

"Yeah," Cindy said, "I've been there twice now, no problem. Never seen any trouble, their bouncers are really good. They'd got this huge guy that hangs out down at the back, looks like Frankenstein, he's totally scary...keeps the bikers in line too. Nice guy though, he's a Vet, he's studying at the Nursing School. I had a coffee with him while I was waiting for Brad to finish throwing up before we left last night, he's really quite nice."

"Okay, okay," I said, totally not convinced but giving in. At least I'd be there with a group of friends. "If you all want to go there, I guess...."

Vicky grinned. "Besides, it's free admittance and free drinks for single girls on Friday nights," she said. "And I'm maybe not taking Kyle, I'm thinking I'll just go by myself and see what walks by." Kyle was the guy she'd hooked up with last Friday night. He'd still been around this morning. That classified him as a boyfriend in Vicky-speak.

"Oh Jesus," I said, my head in my hands. I just knew what was going to happen. Her and Cindy and Alex and the others would all get hammered and get themselves hooked up with guys and me? Well, I'd have to find my own way home by myself at two in the morning. This was so not going to be fun. It was too scary going home by myself that time of night. Guess it'd be a taxi.

"Yeah, that'd be fun." Cindy definitely agreed with Vicky. Oh Jesus. Free drinks? I didn't drink much, I was going to be the only sober one there. Well, I guess it'd definitely make for a low cost party. For me, at least and it wasn't like I was rolling in money. I had my allowance from my parents and that wasn't a whole lot. Free drinks was good, not that mine would cost much. At least I'd be able to pay for that cab home.

"We can always come back here after." Alex was trying to persuade me, I knew.

"Like you're gonna do that?" Vicky was laughing. "You'll get yourself picked up coz, you know, we all know you're easy, Alex, and we won't see you again 'till, like Sunday night or something."

"You're talking, bitch." Alex was laughing. They were both right though. Alex was a total slut. Different guy every time she went out. And once Vicky had a few drinks in her, she was totally ready to sleep with anything that looked good. I mean, she was my best friend and all, but all that meant was that I knew her, like, really really well. I knew exactly what Vicky would be doing after Kitty Katz, and it wasn't going to be partying anywhere except in bed. Hers or his, she wasn't fussy.