The Temptation of Sammi Woo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Djävul chuckled. "Watcha wanna do about him, Sammi, coz he's hammered. Leave him here like this on his own, he's fucked." One of his fingers under my chin tilted my face up to look at him. "You wanna leave with me, Sammi girl? Or you want to take your old boyfriend home?"

My heart leapt, pounded, threatened to choke me. Like there was any choice. Djävul, he was the sort of guy I'd always dreamed about. The sort of guy I'd always fantasized about, my dream v-card swiper. I was so not passing. Not even for Wilson Wong.

Screw him, he was history.

But Jesus, I couldn't leave Wilson here, not like he was, god knows what'd happen to him. If anything did happen to him, it'd be on my conscience forever. Shit shit shit. Damn you, Wilson Wong.

"I wanna leave with you, Djävul," I said, "but crap, I've known him for years, all my life, I know his family, I can't just leave him here like that, he's an idiot, he shouldn't even be here, but crap, Djävul, you know this place better than me....oh shit damn effing eff eff."

Wilson had bumped into some guy, knocked his beer over him. The guy was bugged, really bugged and Wilson, he was trying to push the guy away and any second now he was gonna get himself smacked.

Djävul looked, shrugged. "Hey, you don't hate the guy do you, Sammi?"

I shook my head. "No, I mean, he's sweet, I like him, I just, you know, I wanna dump him."

Wilson was about three seconds away from getting his face smacked and Jesus, I couldn't look. He was gonna get killed. Djävul lifted me off his lap, stood me up and two seconds later he was there, next to Wilson. One arm around him, talking to the guy with the soaked shirt.

"Come on man, this little dude's completely fucked, give the dumb little fucker a break. Buy you and your buddies a beer." He waved and one of the waitresses was there, taking an order and how did he do that?

Djävul didn't even pay, he just gave the waitress a big grin, slapped the guy on the shoulder. It probably helped that he was six inches taller, bigger and he looked like what he was. Biker. Djävul's arm reined Wilson Wong in as he staggered around aimlessly, walked him over to our booth, guided him into s seat.

"Hi Shh .. sshaaa Shhaaammi." Wilson sat down at our table. Passed out. Head slamming down on the table. Djävul grabbed his hair, lifted his head up. Nothing stared out of glazed eyes. "He's fucking gone."

"Crap." I couldn't even get him stuck in a cab and pay for it to take him home now. I was stuck with him and I didn't want to be. I wanted to be stuck with Djävul. Okay, I wanted to be stuck by Djävul and crap, Wilson had ruined that and he did not look good. What the heck had he been doing? How'd he find me here? How'd he know I was here even? Crap crap crap. Wilson'd been lucky he made it in, even though from the look of him, he had no idea where he was or what he was doing. Idiot.

Djävul and I looked at each other. I wanted Djävul, but I couldn't leave Wilson like that. Not here. Not by himself. Really, I just wanted to cry. My big night, ruined. My Summer Birthday Party, turned to chop suey. My v-card, unswiped.

"Shit," I said and I didn't usually use words like that. "I can't just leave him here." Not like all my friends had left me here, with Djävul. Jesus, thanks for taking care of me guys. Where was Vicky when I needed her to look after Wilson. Where was Cindy? Alex, well, I'd seen her leave long ago.

Friends! Huh!

Djävul eyed Wilson, raised one eyebrow and I just wanted to kiss him. I wanted him to kiss me. I wanted him to do far more than kiss me. "What the fuck does he think he's doing down here by himself this time of night. Dude looks like he can't handle two shots at the best of times." He gave me that grin and okay, my knees went weak. "If you weren't here, he'd be in shit so deep he'd be needing a thirty foot straw to breathe through, Sammi. There's guys here'd roll him in a second."

"Jesus, I'm sorry Djävul, I better get him home. Can you help me get him into a cab?" And I didn't even know where he was staying. I'd have to take him back with me and for sure he was gonna puke on the floor and it was me that was gonna have to clean up after him coz he was so frigging drunk I couldn't leave him alone and I just wanted to cry. Happy Birthday, Sammi. So much for my Summer Birthday Party. So much for the guy of my dreams swiping my v-card and when I looked at that dream guy, my Viking, even though I felt like crying, my v-card just pleaded to be swiped.

And I knew it wasn't happening.

Transaction terminated.

Thanks Wilson.

Crap.

Djävul kissed me. His arm slid me onto his lap, arm around my waist, mouth on mine, lips on mine, he kissed me. On and on and on, his mouth taking possession of mine, taking, dominating, moving, exploring, tasting, doing what it wanted as I half turned towards him. Moaning. I was moaning with excitement and I hadn't even realized it.

"You really wanna leave with me, Sammi?" Djävul was smiling.

Me? Oh God, yes, did I ever. I was panting. That hardness. Djävul's body, his scent, masculine, inflaming. I wanted to just rub my face against him and breathe in and in and in. Keep inhaling his scent forever. Hold him. Feel his arms around me. I'd waited for so long for a guy like this, waited all my life and now that I'd found him, now that I could see that look of love on his face, well, maybe not love but lust and who cared, I wanted him to be mine tonight. Or I wanted to be his.

I wanted him to swipe my v-card so bad.

"Yes," I whispered, "yes, ...but..." I glanced at Wilson. Face down. A dead weight chained to my ankle. No, I couldn't just walk out and leave him here, not by himself, not like this. I could never face myself again if I did that and anything happened to him. Even if I did want to put him in a sack and throw him in the nearest river. I was going to cry.

"Hey, got an idea here." Djävul was smiling. "Instead of my place, I can take you to the club, bring your little buddy here along, dump him in a corner out of the way, nobody'll fuck with him, not when I ask them not to." He chuckled. Kissed me. A brief brush of his lips. "He can get himself a cab home in the morning or whenever."

"Club?" I asked. Hadn't that Chinese girl, Blue or whatever, hadn't she said something about the Club? Something about the last girl Djävul brought back there getting gangbanged?

"Yeah," Djävul was smiling. Ohhh, those gorgeous blue eyes were just to die for. "We hang out there a lot, good place to party, I can get you a cab home later." He smiled, brushed my nose with his. "Or in the morning if you wanna stay."

Stay? My heart almost exploded. I just looked at him, panting. Jesus, Sammi. Stay? Oh god, this was it, Sammi. Are you going to get your v-card swiped by this guy or not?

Decision time.

"Yeah, okay," I managed to gasp. Die. I was gonna die. "Wilson?" I glanced and yep, still face down. Unconscious.

Djävul shook his head, grinned, lifting me to my feet again, standing up himself. "Wait here Sammi."

Two minutes later, he was back with a buddy, one of those other bikers he'd been drinking with.

"Hey Sammi, this here's Seth, one of our prospects." Djävul grinned at Seth. Seth grinned back. "We're all going back to the club 'bout now anyhow, Seth here'll bring your little buddy along."

"No problem, Djävul," Seth nodded and I was feeling guilty. I mean, Seth'd been enjoying himself and shit, Wilson wasn't his problem. He was mine.

"Wanna leave now, Sammi?" Djävul said. "Seth'll take care of him, bring him along, stick him somewhere safe, okay Seth. One of the back rooms or something, leave the silly little fucker to sleep it off."

Oh god yes. Yes yes! "Sure," I said, without a thought. "I'll tell Vicky I'm going with you."

"You do that." Djävul grinned. "Meet you back here in five, okay."

"Sure," I smiled, looking around for Vicky. Except Vicky wasn't anywhere. Neither was Cindy. Not that I could see anyhow. They'd left me here? Huh? So much for friends looking after friends. So I texted both of them and told them I was going with Djävul. Which was more than they'd done for me.

I was back in five and Djävul was already there, waiting, standing there with Seth. Oh god, Djävul was just such a hunk and looking at him, I just knew. V-card? It was definitely going to get swiped tonight. Swiped really really good. Multiple transactions. Oh God, yes please. Swipe me. Looking at him standing there, I was smiling until it kind of occurred to me.

V-card? Uh, maybe a condom or something. You know, protection.

I mean, I didn't want this Woo to end up with a tale of Woe.

On the other hand, better woe than Wong, if you get me.

Mind made up, I knew I was doing this with Djävul.

Or more correctly, Djävul was gonna do me.

Embarrassment? I could handle it.

I hoped I could handle Djävul.

So yeah, I was blushing when I walked up to Djävul. "See ya there, Seth," he was saying, the two of them lifting Wilson limply to his feet. He sagged. Seth didn't even blink, he just slung him over his shoulder and carried him out.

"Jesus." I watched. That Seth was strong. Wilson wasn't exactly light. All those noodles and dumplings. He was definitely on the porky side. Not like Djävul. Oh Jesus, Djävul was just so gorgeous. I looked at him and I knew what I wanted him to do to me and my knees just went weak.

"Hey, Sammi." Djävul was smiling down at me and yeah, I checked. Either he was just naturally big there or he was still really excited. Well, so was I, but I was just wet. Really really wet and well, uh, I knew what that meant. I mean, I'd never done it but Vicky and I talked. About, you know, sex. And Vicky had done it a lot. So I wasn't, like, short on theory. I knew all about what happened. Vicky could be really graphic. Gross, but graphic. Wet was good.

"Uh, Djävul." My face was burning. Jesus, how did you say this? Vicky'd know but she wasn't here. Heck, Vicky always had a few. If she'd been here she could've given me some of hers. Why oh why hadn't I thought about this before?

"Yeah, baby?"

"Uh.." Okay, my face flamed. "Can we, uh, maybe get something from ..." I looked across towards the washrooms where those vending machines were. And Jesus, how was I gonna tell him I'd never done it before. Maybe just before we got started. Oh my god, where was Vicky when I needed real advice?

"Oh?" He looked down at me. Grinned. "Sure, let's go." He took my hand and led me across the club, towards the two big vending machines and oh my god, everybody would see me there with him and know what we were going to do and this was just so embarrassing and my cheeks were flaming red, burning. My hair was going to catch fire any second. I was gonna turn into a redhead.

"Hi Sammi, so Djävul really picked you up huh? I didn't scare you off?" It was Blue, that other Chinese girl. She was standing right there with that big guy she was with, both of them looking at the vending machines.

Oh god, my face, it just flamed. I had no idea what to say. None. I mean, what do you say when you're standing in front of a condom vending machine in a strip club with a biker who knows exactly what he wants from you and you've actually just about point blank asked him to buy a condom? You tell me, coz I had no idea.

It must've shown on my face.

Djävul saved the day. "What the fuck are you two doing looking at these things?" He was laughing.

Round Out just grinned.

Blue giggled. Pushed her butt back against her guy. Wiggled. Grinned at Djävul. "Hey, Djävul, every now and then you gotta try something different." She looked up at her guy. "How about we try the studded ones, Round Out? I've always wanted to know what those felt like." She winked at me.

Looked at Djävul, at me. She switched to Cantonese. "Sammi, you a virgin, la? You going with him?"

"Hai," I said. Nervously. Yes. Yes, I was. Both.

She smiled but her eyes were serious. "You go back with him, he's going to do you, okay. Don't lead him on and change your mind, better to just leave now."

"Hai, I know," I said. "I want to go back with him." Oh god, yes. I did. So much

Blue looked at my face and she giggled. "Someone's hot for Djävul," she said. "Just, tell him it's your first time before he starts on you, okay la. He's got a big dick." She looked at the machine. Slipped a note in, pressed a button. Pressed another. Took the two boxes out, looked at them, smiled. "Studded for me. Thin Lubricated for you." Passed me one box. Took the change out of the dispenser.

Djävul laughed, took it from me as my face caught fire. "A dozen huh? Blue, you must've been listening to me." He grinned down at me. Patted my butt. "Come on, Sammi, let's go, you ever been on the back of a Harley before?" Glanced at the big guy, not waiting for my answer. "You and Blue coming back to the club, Round Out?"

It was Blue that answered. "Can we, Round Out?" She turned towards him, arms around his neck, stood on her toes, whispered in his ear.

Round Out listened, glanced at me, nodded. "Yeah, why not. See ya back there, Djävul. Sammi."

"Bro." Djävul gave him a slap on the shoulder, slipped his arm around me, turned me and walked me across the Club towards the doors. Out the doors, a nod to the guy on the door. "See ya later, Meek," and straight to one of those big Harley's sitting right outside.

I looked at it, heart pounding all over again, only this time not with excitement. I was going on the back of a Harley? I'd kind of expected a cab or something, I mean, he'd been drinking. Djävul handed me a helmet. I looked at it. He grinned, took it from me, popped it on my head and next second he'd buckled it under my chin and he was swinging onto the motorcycle, looking over his shoulder, patting the seat behind him.

"Climb on, Sammi."

Jesus. This was scary and I hadn't been expecting a midnight motorcycle ride. But I wasn't passing. That smile. Those eyes. That face. Half a dozen of those other bikers came out, Harley's were starting up. Blue was there, next to me. Round Out, that guy she was with, he was starting up the Harley next to Djävul's. Blue looked at me. Smiled that sparkling smile of hers. Looked at Djävul. "You scare her, I'll kill you, Djävul," she yelled.

Djävul looked at her for a moment. Their eyes met. Almost like they were arguing silently. Djävul smiled. "Yeah, okay, Blue." Then he grinned at me, patted the seat behind him. Beside me, Blue was swinging on behind Round Out, slipping a helmet on, buckling it.

Me, I took a deep breath and scrambled on behind Djävul and that short skirt, I was suddenly all too aware of it as one Harley after another began to pull out on to the road, engines roaring. Round Out and Blue pulled away from beside us and then I was clinging to Djävul for my life as his Harley accelerated smoothly into the road, a dozen Harley's on the move, muted thunder and it was kind of scary on the back but really cool.

The Harley's in front of us rocketed away, Round Out and Djävul rode almost side by side, Round Out slightly in the lead and I could see Blue turning her head, looking back at us, giving me a thumbs up. Me, I was holding on to Djävul, my skirt blowing up in the breeze of our passage, flashing my panties to the world. God, at least it was dark. If this'd been daylight I'd have died. Just died and the ride went on and on and on and my butt was freezing.

That seat I was sitting on was vibrating like crazy with the engine though and with just my little black lace panties between me and the seat leather, I just knew I was leaving a slippery wet patch there. In the end I did what I could see Blue was doing, I just tucked myself in tight against Djävul's back and hid my face against his shoulder and sat there breathing hard as the two of them rode their Harley's down the roads, always synchronized, almost as if it was one mind riding both bikes.

How did they do that?

I had no idea where we were going but it didn't matter. I knew what was going to happen when we got there and I was just sitting there feeling more and more nervous and scared and excited by the minute. I didn't care anymore that car drivers were getting a good look at my butt and my panties. Watch me all you like, you perverts, coz it's Djävul that's getting into them, not you. We didn't stop until we pulled up outside wherever it was we were going to and it'd taken twenty minutes to get there.

We turned into a yard in some kind of industrial area, through a large security gate. Lights were on here, the yard brightly lit. Cars. Pickups. A row of motorcycles. Harleys? I'd have been scared except that other Chinese girl, Blue, she was right there on the other Harley beside us as we pulled in and stopped. I climbed off when she did, shivering with cold and with excitement, taking my helmet off when she did, standing there holding it and watching with her as Djävul and Round Out swung their Harley's round to join that neatly lined up row of other motorcycles.

"Been on a Harley before?" Blue asked me, glancing my way.

"Never," I said, and my teeth were chattering. Nervousness? Fear? Excitement? All of the above.

"You sure about this, Sammi?" Blue looked at me, her face so serious. "Guess you really wanted to come, don't say you weren't warned."

I smiled, still shivering. "Djävul is really nice."

She shook her head. "Not that nice, Sammi. They're bikers, they're brothers to each other, if you're an 'Ol Lady like me, you're part of the family but right now, you're not. You just came here with Djävul, 'n Djävul can be nice, but he can also be a complete asshole 'n he's fucking dangerous sometimes."

She looked at me with those serious eyes. Not sparkling now. Dead serious. "They're all dangerous, Sammi. These guys, they're not real bad ass like some of the other biker clubs you read about in the news but they're one percenters for all that, and that means they don't give a fuck for anyone's rules but their own."

"What about you, though?" I asked, a little scared now. "I mean, you're here?"

"I'm Round Out's 'Ol Lady," Blue said. "Round Out and I, we've been through a lot together. He nearly got killed over me. I'd die for him." She looked at me, sad now. "One of his brother's did die for me and so did a brother of Round Out's from another club and it was some real bad shit, you don't want me telling you about it, Sammi, but these guys, they spilled blood for me coz Round Out's their brother and I was his 'Ol Lady. It's a bond, Sammi, and a girl like you, you don't belong here, really you don't."

A girl like me? What about her? She didn't look like she belonged here either. And Djävul? Oh god, he just made me melt inside. Just thinking about him had my heart racing all over again. I wasn't cold anymore. I was hot. Hot for Djävul and was this how Vicky felt when some guy hooked up with her?

"What if I want to?" I asked, glancing over at Djävul, watching him swing himself off his Harley, peel his helmet off, shake out that long blonde hair that smelt like summer grass. Like a Viking warrior, that's what he looked like. My knees kind of went all weak just looking at him.

Blue's eyes followed mine. She smiled at me now, the serious look gone. "If that's what you're looking for, Sammi, you go for it. Maybe you'll end up like me. Maybe not, who knows, there's plenty of girls that come here for a night and never come back. It's not for everyone but me, I could never be anything else but Round Out's 'Ol Lady and he's a brother, first and foremost. It's his life and it's mine too."

She shrugged. "I'll get you a cab outa here right now if you want. I've said my piece, it's your choice." She grinned. "It can be fun, just don't be, you know, be shocked or surprised. The last chick Djävul brought back here got gang banged."

My eyes widened, my heart jolted. Jesus. Really? I swallowed and for a second I almost said get me a cab. But then Djävul and Round Out wandered over, joined us, took our helmets, Djävul grinned at me. "Blue hasn't scared you off, Sammi?"

1...56789...19