The Tenant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't—"

"Jemma, just do it."

With the curtains open, daylight streamed in the window next to the armoire, I could see a mixture of lust and roguishness in his eyes. I gulped and obeyed. A soft moan escaped as he helped me kneel on the padded armrests. Only then did I see the method to his madness.

Both the angle of the seat and the location he'd chosen for the chair were perfect. The former put my pussy right at his head level. The latter allowed me to grasp onto the handles of the upper cabinets on the tall dresser. Which I did with a loud gasp almost immediately because Lachlan's hands rounded my ass and pulled my pelvis right up to his face.

He wasted no time in parting my lips with his tongue, drawing forth my clit with ease. His hands alternated between supporting my back and stroking my body. He had me shivering and coming in just a few minutes. Then his mouth was gone...though it was quickly replaced with his fingers. In only a few more minutes, he took me over the edge again.

I held his head against my belly, my forehead pressed against a wood drawer while I panted and felt my knees tremble, trying to recover. It was a good thing that Lachlan helped me to stand because my legs threatened to give out. I leaned forward, grabbing the armrests to stabilize myself.

A deep groan from behind me met my ears. "I love that view, Jemma."

His warm hand on my ass made me rock back and forth, and then I was being helped to sit in the chair myself...on a pile of pillows.

I blinked up at him, struggling to swallow. He'd stripped. Was fully erect. And that look in his eyes was now reflected in his grin. Without needing to be asked, I spread my legs and propped them over the armrests. With the pillows beneath me, I was not only tilted at just the right angle, I was at the perfect height for him to fuck me while standing comfortably.

And fuck me he did. Nice and slow until I was begging him to let me come again. Then I was crying in relief, holding his head to my chest when he leaned down to nuzzle my breasts after pulling out.

Once more, he let me recover only briefly before helping me stand again. I felt goosebumps all over my arms and legs when he turned me, bent me forward over the chair, and massaged my ass. My whole body trembled this time when he dragged the tip of his cock through my pussy lips and against my asshole. When he pressed for entrance and stroked my clit from the front.

I had my eyes clenched when I heard him calling my name.

"Jemma, can you kneel on the armrests again?"

Somehow, I was able to climb onto the chair and position my knees where he'd indicated. Then I was gripping the back of the chair because he pushed the tip of his cock onto my pussy then rubbed it at my rear hole again before gently applying more pressure.

"You know, Jemma, I lied at the store yesterday."

I moaned and pressed back a little further on his cock to help him. "How so?"

Lachlan continued to massage my ass, his thumbs stroking along the sensitive skin between my cheeks while he worked his way inside me. "I said I liked you a lot."

"Uh...you don't?"

"I really meant that I love you."

My eyes shot open at the same moment he thrust forward, burying himself to the hilt.

###

------------

FOUR YEARS LATER

------------

"Mommy! Look what I found!"

I took the photograph from the tiny hands of my three-year-old then hoisted him onto my hip as I took a break from putting up garland on the fireplace in the front room. The worn leather of my father's chair creaked under the weight of the both of us, and my eyes misted over when I stared at the picture.

"What dat, Mommy?" He pointed a stubby index finger at the object that had made me so emotional.

"It's one of my old projects, Garrett."

"Junk."

I laughed at his honest opinion. "Yes, it was pretty much junk when I got it. Where did you find this?"

He looked up at me with bright, green eyes and said matter-of-factly, "The floor."

Of course. "Show me where?"

He wiggled until he had turned over onto his stomach then slid down off my lap. When I didn't follow immediately, he tugged on my hand.

"I'm coming, sweetie." I scooted forward and used one arm of the chair as leverage to get to my feet. I cringed, my other hand on the small of my back when I stood upright.

Garrett raced out of the room and then back again to make sure I really was following. When he saw I was walking toward the doorway, he disappeared once more.

A moment later, I caught up with him in the living room to see him carrying a binder that was just as big as he was. A couple of other photos slipped out and drifted to the floor. I sat on the couch with a deep sigh and gestured with my fingers to bring me the book.

My son waddled over to me under the weight of his find. As soon as I had unburdened him, he grabbed onto my leg and the cushion, pulling himself up. Then he got onto his knees and snuggled up beside me, his eyes watching me expectantly.

I kissed his forehead then opened the binder, smiling at the groups of photos there. "These are all of Mommy's projects. I took pictures of how they started."

His miniature version mimicked my finger as I pointed at a photo of a table, one of my first pieces. "Ick."

"Yep, it was quite ugly, wasn't it?" I remembered having to strip at least three layers of paint to get to the original piece. The colors that had been chosen were sloppily applied and had bled through the layers creating a jumbled mess with turquoise blue as a base, red, and then gray on top. I pointed at the photo next to it where the wood was smooth and stained a rich brown that made the grains stand out. "But look what some patience did."

He lightly traced the table. "Pretty."

"Yes, she is," a deep voice said from across the room.

My cheeks heated at the sound, and I raised my eyes to meet the blazing green ones that matched our son's. I returned Lachlan's smile and tilted my chin to accept his kiss when he approached.

He sat on the arm of the couch and put his arm around my shoulders. "What are we looking at?"

"Mommy's picture book." Garrett grabbed at the edge of the right-hand page and tried to turn it though my thumb was holding it down. "More."

"Oh, yes," Lachlan nodded. "I found that in the closet upstairs when I was looking for an extension cord. Thought we might want to look at it later."

"No, Daddy," Garrett said with a roll of his eyes. "I found it on duh steps."

Lachlan chuckled and ruffled our son's mop of curly, black hair. "Okay, buddy, it's your treasure."

Garrett beamed up at the both of us then adjusted until he was sitting beside me before he reached for the page again.

I let my child control the speed of walking me down memory lane. There were a couple of empty spots in the book where the fallen photos belonged. Lachlan retrieved them so Garrett could put them back in the paper corners attached to the page. I tuned out most of their comments and leaned my head against Lachlan. I had just closed my eyes for a moment when I felt a tugging on my arm.

"Mommy!"

"Hmm?" I blinked and looked down at the page where there was another blank spot.

Garrett took the first picture he had shown me and held it up high before placing it on the book. "My puzzle."

I stared at the before and after photographs of the 50s-era chair. How the memories rushed back tenfold. "Yes, sweetie. That's where it goes."

"I want it." He turned his face up to mine, his puppy-dog eyes blinking rapidly. He loved anything to do with space or the color yellow. The renovated chair fit both criteria. "Where's dat chair?"

"It broke," Lachlan and I said at the same time. We glanced at each other with big grins.

My heart thumped faster at the passion in his eyes. At knowing we'd lost count of the number of times we'd used the chair before it finally gave out on us.

Garrett stuck out his lower lip. "Aww."

"I think it's time for a nap," Lachlan said, setting the book aside then lifting our son out of my arms.

"No, Daddy! I don't wanna!"

"Not you, silly," Lachlan laughed. He kissed Garrett's cheek then set him on his feet. "Go play."

I watched our toddler disappear down the hallway to the bedroom his father had once occupied as my tenant during his two years of grad school. The room we'd converted to a downstairs playroom. When I looked back at Lachlan, he was frowning.

"How are you feeling, Mommy?"

"Good, but tired." I smiled against his lips when he kissed me then leaned on his arm as he helped me to the stairs. "Everything is swollen. I can't even wear my wedding ring."

"Because you're doing too much. The doctor said not to overexert yourself."

"Someone has to get this house in shape for Christmas."

"I still don't know why you insisted on having your entire family come here this year."

"Because it's my turn."

"You should be resting."

"I am."

"Not enough."

"I'm tired of resting. I'm bored. Hence, the decorating. You won't let me bake. At least let me make the house festive."

We had reached the second floor, and the coolness of the dark bedroom was a welcome respite to the bright sunlight downstairs. Okay, maybe I was overdoing it. I let out a deep sigh when Lachlan helped me into bed.

"How about a massage, my love?"

"That would be amazing." I rolled onto my side as best as I could and closed my eyes. "Thank you."

"Anything for my girls," he whispered in my ear, lightly rubbing my extended belly. "All three of you."

I smiled when our two daughters kicked in response. And then I sighed and slowly felt my bones melting under my husband's touch while he moved his hands across my shoulders. "Do I really have two more months to go?"

"You're doing fine. They'll go by quickly. Before you know it, Garret will be a big brother, and you'll be wishing you had more time to yourself again."

"So will you," I laughed.

"Very true."

I groaned when he rubbed at a tight spot near my neck. After a few silent minutes, I added, "I can't believe he wanted the chair."

"He has good taste, just like his father. You still have the finest ass I've ever seen, Jemma."

"Ugh! Your fascination with this ass is what broke that chair!"

"And resulted in our son. I don't regret it one bit." Lachlan slid his hand inside my sweatpants, caressing the topic of discussion.

I gave him a sleepy giggle. "God, I thought you were bad when you were my tenant!"

"What can I say? I had the hottest landlord."

I just moaned at the feeling of his fingers probing deeper and sunk into bliss.

~H