The Tenth Commandment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll look into it and get back to you," I honestly replied.

Alicia came storming back in. "Your time is up; no more business, swapping lies, or discussing my shortcomings. We're going to go horseback riding."

************

To make a long story short, I sued Alvin for assault and he settled by paying me $200,000 and expedited his divorce from Alicia in return for my promise not file a criminal complaint. I married Alicia in a small ceremony where all gifts to us were declined but donations to charities in lieu of gifts encouraged, I never played football again despite six months of pestering and begging from my old team's management and new coach; it was rewarding when I found out that Jerry was fired in part for the way that he handled my situation and for lying at the hearing. I'm presently the Public Relations director of Warren's holding company and several subsidiaries. I talked Warren into making all of his companies into zero carbon organizations. I still do 200 hours of volunteer work a year at Alicia's charity, and we have two kids.

I thank Alvin Canon every day for violating the seventh commandment by cheating on Alicia; and I thank my lucky stars that despite the fact that I violated the tenth commandment by coveting my "neighbor's wife" things really worked out for me.