The Terminal Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are you going to tell me your masturbation habits if I tell you mine?" I asked.

My question brought out a serious blush to Cathy's face and I was sure she'd back off now, but after a slight giggle, she said "Okay, but, you have to go first."

Setting my fork down, I got up and went to the refrigerator and pulled out a beer. "I'm gonna have to have a beer if I'm going to swap masturbation secrets with my daughter." I said. "I can't believe I'm going to do this."

Opening the beer, I pushed my plate toward the center of the table and sat back in my chair. "Okay." I said. "I've never tried to hide anything from you and I've always been truthful. So ask away..... I'll tell you anything you want to know."

Cathy's eyes lit up and I could see her brain moving at light speed. "You mean it?" Cathy replied.

"Of course." I answered proudly. "You've already seen me naked with an erection and got me all excited when you made me hug you. At this point, I don't have many secrets anymore. Just remember," I cautioned, "it will be my turn to question you pretty soon, so, just keep that in mind."

For the next ten minutes, she gave me one question after another about masturbation and I answered each one as truthfully as I could. I told her I usually did it at least once a day, sometimes more. When she asked how much more, I told her there were some days I might do it as much as three times a day. I told her I usually did it in bed, almost always in the morning and sometimes at night. I didn't have any toys, or anything like that, I usually just used my hand and more often than not, some personal lubricant. She specifically asked me if I ever looked at pictures on the internet and I told her sometimes I did. I volunteered the fact that I had a few X-Rated DVDs and sometimes I watched them, too. She even wanted to know which hand I used and what I did when it was time to "Ejaculate". I had to laugh when she used that word, and when she asked me why I was laughing, I told her I hadn't heard that word used for probably ten years. "Okay," she said, "what do you do when it's time to cum, then?"

"I just let it go where ever it goes." I answered. "There's usually no one here but me, and I can throw towels, sheets and clothes in the washer. It's not like its acid, you know. It's not toxic."

Cathy smiled, saying, "I wouldn't know about that". Then she got very personal, asking me if I masturbated last night. "Yes." I replied. "And this morning?" She asked. "Yes." I answered, knowing full well she probably already knew that, too. Lastly, she asked me if I was going to masturbate tonight. I took a long swallow from my beer and looked at her. Not knowing if I dared answer that specific question, or not, I finally decided at this point, there was no use trying to hide anything. "Probably," I answered, "I've had a bit of an exciting and stressful afternoon, remember?"

All in all, by the time she was finished asking her questions, my masturbation routine was an open book to her. I hadn't ever told anyone these things – even her mother and I never openly discussed masturbation to this degree. I probably should have told her it wasn't appropriate to discuss it with her, but, if I didn't talk to her about it, who else could she talk to? Oh, and one more thing.... there was the not so small matter of my constant erection trying to burst out of my pants as we talked about it. Good thing I was sitting down.

When it became my turn to ask questions, I asked more than she did and I intentionally asked the ones she probably never even thought of. As she answered them, she maintained a constant level of embarrassment and a red face. But, true to her word, she answered each one. She told me that she masturbated every day; usually in the morning or at night and sometimes in the middle of the day if she had the time. She got really red in the face when I asked her if she had multiple orgasms when she masturbated and she softly answered, "Sometimes."

I learned that she mostly used her fingers, but sometimes would rub against a pillow she would put between her legs. "Do you keep your panties on, or take them off?" I asked. "Both," Cathy replied, "sometimes it feels good to touch on the outside for a while and kinda let the feeling build."

"And, how wet do you usually get?" I inquired. "A little or a lot?"

I asked that question because her mother used to get sopping wet – probably wetter than any woman I ever knew. Her mom was so self conscious about the moisture between her legs, she would sometimes have to change her underwear two times a day because she got so wet down there. When we had sex, sometimes it was a virtual flood. Personally, it was something I always loved about my ex, especially when I went down on her and ate her pussy, but my wife was embarrassed and ashamed about her wetness and had been to see several different doctors about it. They all told her there really wasn't anything wrong – she was just on the heavy end of being moist and gave her suggestions how to deal with it without any medical intervention.

"A lot," Cathy answered, with a humiliated look on her face, "I tend to stay like that most of the time."

"You get that from your mother, Sweetie. She's the same way. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. Believe me, your husband will probably love it. Trust me on that. I always did, anyway."

Cathy peered at me across the table with a smirk on her face, shaking her head from side to side as if she didn't believe me. "You might think I'm lying about that," I added, "but, take it from me, once a man gets a feel, a taste or a whiff of a woman's natural lubrication, it's like a drug..... like an addiction. That's one of the reasons your Mom and I were so physically compatible."

"Ever heard of 'Pheromones'?" I asked.

"I don't think so." Cathy replied.

"Well, look it up on the internet and you'll see what I mean." I chuckled, knowing that she'd find all kinds of information about the way men respond to those special female scents.

When I asked her if she ever used a vibrator or a toy when she masturbated, she looked at me, opened her eyes wide and said, "I'm a virgin, remember? You know, as in 'still have my hymen'."

"Oh." I said, "I remember you said that, but I didn't know if that meant you just hadn't done it, or what."

"No," she explained, "I'm a virgin in the truest sense of the word, Dad."

"Hmm," I mused, "that's pretty rare I guess."

"Tell me about it." She replied. "I'm terminal."

"You can always...... uh, break it yourself and still stay a virgin. Then you could try a vibrator, or a dildo or something."

"No," Cathy said, "I want my true love to do it. It might sound ridiculous, but, that's how I've always envisioned it."

Getting back to my questions, I asked her if she was going to masturbate tonight. "Well duh!" Cathy replied. "I've had a stressful afternoon, too. You try sitting in wet panties all day and you'll see what I mean!"

"Your Mom used to change her underwear a couple of times a day," I offered, "if that helps any."

"I might just have to do that," Cathy said, giggling out loud, "It feels like I'm drenched down there now, especially after this discussion."

My eyes shot open and I looked at her in surprise. As soon as she realized what she'd said, she immediately turned red again and covered her face with her hands, moaning, "I can't believe I just said that!"

"Don't be embarrassed, Sweetheart. And, if it makes you feel any better," I replied, "I'm kind of in the same condition."

Cathy pulled her hands away from her face and looked at me. "Daddy, you've got an erection? Right now?"

Now it was my chance to turn red and I did. Without trying to show too much emotion, I just nodded my head. "Mother nature just doing her thing, I guess." Then I laughed hard and said, "Either that, or it's the pheromones!"

Cathy didn't laugh. Her face didn't change at all. Then, in the most serious tone I've ever heard from her, she said, "Daddy, uh...... can I see? Would you mind? Please?"

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was. Of course, I should immediately tell her 'No', but, as each second went by, I knew I was actually considering it. I tried to tell myself it would be just for educational reasons only, to help my daughter understand the male body, but the truth was that I was horny as hell and after all the talk about masturbation and learning her panties were wet right now, it was too much to bear.

"Do you know what you're asking, Cathy?" I answered.

"Yes," she replied, "I just want to see it. I don't have any one else I can ask..... I mean, for something like that. Are you mad at me now?"

"Sweetie, I'm not mad and I'm happy we're close enough that we can talk about this stuff without freaking each other out. But," I continued, "you realize if I did that, it's going to cross some social line. Fathers don't usually show their erections to their daughters."

"I've already seen it once, remember." Cathy answered. "But, I didn't get a very good look, and I promise I'd never, ever tell anyone."

My throbbing cock was saying 'Do it, do it!', but that parental part of me wasn't convinced. Not yet, anyway.

"So where would we do it? Right here? You want me to just whip it out?" I asked jokingly.

"That sounds so crude." Cathy replied. "Can we go up to your room, or to my room? Maybe you could just push your pants and underwear down and let me look for a few minutes. That would be alright, wouldn't it?"

In my mind, I think I'd already decided I was going to do it. And as I sat there considering her proposal, my cock pounded against my pants, ready to be set free in front of my daughter's eyes.

"Alright," I said, "but you better not ever breathe a word of this to anyone. Do you hear me?"

Cathy's eyes sparkled when she heard me agree and nodded her head up and down, promising not to ever say anything to anyone about it. And with that, I pushed my chair back and stood up. Nervously, I picked up my plate and took it over and placed it in the sink. Turning to look at her, I gathered up all my courage and said, "Okay, let's go get this over with."

In a complete daze, I turned and walked out of the kitchen. In a flash, Cathy was right behind me and when we got to her room, I turned and said, "How 'bout in here?"

She nodded her head and she followed me into her room. "Where do you want me?" I asked.

Stuttering and fumbling for an answer, Cathy suggested she sit on the bed and I could stand in front of her. Not answering, I ushered her to the bed and she sat down. I took a deep breath and stepped in front of her and it was at that moment I realized that I'd lost my hard-on. I'm sure the stress and nervousness of the realization when I'd told my daughter she could see my cock had something to do with it.

Brushing my hand over the front of my pants, I looked at her and said, "Uh, it's not hard anymore. I'm a little nervous about this, I guess."

"Don't worry about it Daddy," she replied, "we can just forget it if you want. I was getting nervous about it, too."

"So you want to call it off, or want me to continue?" I asked.

"What do you want to do?" Cathy asked in return.

"Well," I sighed, "we're here and I agreed to do it, so......"

Not finishing my sentence, I pulled my T-shirt over my head. When a puzzled look came over her face I said, "I might as well just strip down. You've already seen me completely naked, so I don't see any harm in doing it now."

Then, kicking my shoes off and moving my hands to my waist, I unbuttoned my jeans and felt for the zipper. Cathy's eyes were trained on my hands working at my zipper and when I pulled the zipper down and my jeans fell open, her eyes got big and she took in a deep breath. My cock was still soft, so when I stepped out of my jeans and stood up in front of her in just my boxers and my socks, I didn't feel that exposed.

"You're sure you want to see this?" I asked one last time.

"Uh huh," she replied, "as long as you're okay with it."

Then, without another word being said, I took a breath and hooked my fingers into the waist of my boxers and looked at her. She was staring at my crotch, waiting to see my cock when my boxers went down. Seeing me hesitate, Cathy looked up at me from where she sat on the bed and nodded her head. Taking that as her cue for me to continue, I swept my boxers down my legs, stepped out of them and stood back up in front of her.

Those first initial seconds, standing in front of my daughter naked, were agonizing. Her eyes looked at me closely, staring at my cock and balls only two feet in front of her. I put my hands on my hips and let her look. It reminded me a little of my annual physical with the doctor – how he wanted me to stand in front of him so he could look at everything. The situation was so clinical and sexless, and I didn't even have the beginnings of a hard-on.

I stood there for couple of few minutes like that and let her look. After a while, I started to feel self-conscious, but I fought it off by reaching down and pulling my prick up so she could see my balls. "I guess you know what testicles are, right?"

"Yeah," she answered, "I've just never seen any..... you know this close."

She leaned forward, looking between my legs and when she did I got a quick glimpse down the top of her T-shirt. Feeling a small twinge in my cock after looking down her shirt, I cleared my throat and when she looked up at me I said, "You know, it might help me get hard if you..... uh.... took off your shirt, or something."

"Seeing me in my bra would give you an erection?" She asked.

"Probably." I replied.

Cathy immediately pulled her shirt off and tossed it on the bed next to her. With her shirt now off and her young, bra covered breasts exposed, the magic started to happen. When I felt my cock start to fill with blood, I shuffled my feet and said, "Its working."

"Wow," she said, looking up into my eyes, "so just seeing me in my bra turns you on?"

"Yes," I answered, "does that surprise you?"

"I just didn't think you saw me as anything else but your daughter." She replied.

"Well, after all..... you're a cute and sexy woman, too." I answered. "I don't think any man could see you like that and not get excited." As I spoke my cock had grown to about half mast and was thickening rapidly. Cathy's eyes were staring at it and there was a smile on her face.

"What if I took my shorts off?" Cathy asked me. "Would that help, too? Seeing me in my bra and panties, I mean."

"Definitely." I groaned.

So without taking her eyes off my growing cock, Cathy lifted her butt off the bed and pulled her shorts down, leaving her in just her bra and a tiny pair of panties. It didn't take but another few seconds and my cock was almost completely hard. Cathy had a huge smile on her face and she was slightly rocking back and forth as she looked at me. "Looks like that worked." Cathy observed.

Smiling up at me, Cathy asked, "You like seeing me in my underwear?"

I took a deep breath and told her that I did. As soon as I said it, I regretted it and when she looked up into my eyes again, I just shrugged my shoulders as if to say 'Hate me if you want, but, you're making your Dad pretty fucking hard.'

And it was true - my cock was rock hard now and it was sticking out in front of her perhaps only sixteen inches away from her face, pointing right at the ceiling. I turned slowly from side to side to let her see everything and when I stood facing her again, she asked me if it always pointed up.

"It depends." I explained. "If I'm really turned on, it does."

"Daddy," Cathy replied, "does that mean that I'm turning you on a lot?"

"Yes, Sweetie," I answered, "that's exactly what it means. I hope you can forgive me for that."

"Oh," she sighed, "I forgive you, that's for sure. I just wished I'd known that before now."

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

Cathy looked up at me and squinted her eyes. "Because if I'd have known that, I would have been walking around in my underwear in front of you since I got here."

When I heard her words, my cock unconsciously throbbed and a small amount of pre-cum bubbled up to the tip of my cock. Seeing it, Cathy bent down and looked at it closely. I explained to Cathy that once a man reached a certain point in his sexual arousal, a small amount of lubricant was released so sperm would come out easier during his orgasm.

"Are you going to ejaculate now?" She asked excitedly.

"Probably not just standing here." I replied. "I'm afraid most men don't spontaneously orgasm." I laughed for a second or two and then added, "Once a man gets to this point, though, all it takes is a little action and then..... uh, well, you probably know."

Cathy looked up at me and then back at my cock. "Does it hurt? I mean when you get hard like this?"

"No," I answered, "it doesn't really hurt, per say. It can throb and ache, though. It's mostly reflex I think – trying to urge the man to take the next step."

"Daddy," Cathy said, looking at me with a sheepish look on her face, "do you need to masturbate now? Would that stop the aching and throbbing?"

I sighed, wondering where this was going. "Masturbating," I replied, "would definitely bring me to orgasm and then the throbbing and aching would stop. But, I'd feel pretty stupid doing that now. Being naked and having an erection is one thing. Masturbating in front of my own daughter is probably border line incest."

"Why?" She asked. "If you need to do it, you should. I won't mind, Daddy. Really, you can do it. I promise I won't say anything. We all do it, remember? You said that yourself."

"I know!" Cathy added quickly. "Maybe this will help." And with that, Cathy hands reached behind her and she unfastened the clasp of her bra and pulled it off and set it on the bed. She sat up straight and looked up at me smiling. I hadn't seen my daughter's bare breasts since she started wearing a training bra years ago, and I'd completely forgotten how firm and beautiful a young woman's breasts were - so perky and bouncy. They were probably at least a 'B' cup, maybe a 'C' – perfectly shaped and capped with the same thick nipples her mother has.

Cathy's hands reached up and cupped her young breasts, like she was offering them up to me as a gift. Her thumbs and forefingers converged on her nipples and she pinched them for a minute and looked up at me. Just as if I was in a trance, my hand reached for my cock and as I wrapped my hands around it, I heard Cathy gasp, "Yes! Do it, Daddy. Touch it for me."

To be continued.

12