The Test Ch. 02

Story Info
Testing the waters.
3.6k words
3.72
9.1k
11
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,063 Followers

Again, I might have categorized this as Sci-Fi & Fantasy as there are no STDs in this world. No one is under 18, and no one was harmed. Their motivations might make more sense if you've read Pt. 1.

Shelly had felt confident as she exited the car but hearing the sound of her husband heading out of the parking lot and down the road, her stomach suddenly soured. She felt almost as vulnerable as when she was tied naked to a tree. She looked at the dark front door, Budweiser, Miller, and Coors signs lighting every window but she steeled herself and headed over. Glancing around to get a feel of the place it didn't take Sherlock Holmes to read the parking lot. 12 pickups, all Detroit made, 6 with business adverts on the door panels, plumbing, heating and cooling, gutters, etc.; two vans, both with adverts; and three Harleys. Of course, there were no rice burners in the lot. This was not the local place back home which could have passed for a German or Japanese used car lot. Middle America, she thought. She replayed all of Doug's instructions wondering what she'd agreed to. She pulled open the door, the starting strains of a country song she didn't recognize playing.

Heads turned, and conversations stopped as the beautiful blonde with huge tits walked in. The ratio wasn't great if you were a guy looking to get his dick wet as there were 22 men and 7 women...now 8.

Jimmy jumped up, grinning at his friends, "I'd better see what the lady wants," he smiled. He strode up to the uncertain-looking woman, "Ma'am, you look lost. What can I get you? Perhaps a beer?" He asked. He covertly checked out her freely swaying breasts and her toned legs.

Shelly smiled at the boy, he couldn't have been a day over 20, "Sorry. I had a friend drop me off. We're staying at a cabin up the road and my husband's running late."

He nodded and smiled, "Sorry, ma'am, I'll leave you alone then," he smiled at her and headed back to his jeering friends.

Shelly headed to the bar, the girl sliding a coaster in front of her, "Do you have a Chardonnay?" she asked.

The girl behind the bar bent over, checking the coolers then stood up, "Sorry, ma'am I thought we did but all we have is a Rosé and a Cabernet," she smiled. "I can make you a mixed drink," she suggested. The woman was beautiful and if she'd trolling for cock, she came to the right place. She was certainly dressed for it, no souvenir for the lucky guy, she observed as the light from the jukebox shone through the thin dress.

"Sure, make me something not too..." she started.

"Hey Darlene, gimme a beer and get what the lady wants, too," a gruff voice said.

Shelly looked over at the tall lanky 40-something man with huge hands, tattooed arms, and a thick mustache. "Sorry, I'm marr..."

"I heard, what'll you have? You're safe here. We're not going to prey on any married gals, but you do want a drink, don't you?" he asked.

Shelly nodded, "I normally drink wine but when in Rome...what would you recommend?" she asked.

"Depend on what you like," he glanced at Darlene, "This place sure ain't a wine bar but this girl here makes the best mojitos around."

Shelly smiled. She liked this man, he was non-threatening, smiled easily, and relaxed yet oozed masculinity. She nodded and smiled, "Sure. That sounds great."

"Be careful with this one, honey," Darlene smiled, "Dan's all charm and smiles until you wake up with his kid inside you." She went over and started mixing the drink. "Then don't bother sitting by your phone."

Dan laughed, "Darlene, didn't I use a rubber? I only have three kids I know of and they're all cute as hell," he smiled. "Ignore her, she's upset since I left my phone on her bedside table, so how could I have called? C'mon, honey. let me introduce you to my friends," he said as he guided her over to a table near the dance floor.

His hand was huge covering her entire lower back. She felt a strong tingling from how he took charge as if he owned her.

"This here is Henry, Buck, Luke, and Stan," he smiled, "And you're...?"

Henry had stood up pulling out a chair. She nodded at the boy as she said, "Shelly, Shelly Lawrence," she smiled. "I'm not sure what I'm doing here," she apologized as she sat down, "I rarely go to bars and never alone."

"You're not alone," Dan smiled, "you're with friends. Ah, thank you, Darlene," he smiled as he handed the girl a 20. "Here's to friends," he smiled holding his beer towards Shelly.

Shelly picked up her glass and clinked it against Dan's bottle of Bud. She took a sip and nodded. She looked over at Darlene, holding up her glass, and smiled. This was as good as the mojitos she'd had in the islands.

She had a thought, "I was studying crisis situations in college and the professor asked a question. I'm curious how each of you would handle a tempting situation. Let's say you're hiking in the woods and you came across a naked woman tied to a tree. She begs you to untie her. Would you take advantage of the situation realizing no one could ever know who you were, or would you release her and offer her a coat?"

The men looked at each other and looked confused, "What else would we do, ma'am? We'd release her, of course." Buck said. He looked at his friends who were all nodding.

"Really. You wouldn't fuck her then release her?" she asked.

Dan laughed, "I didn't expect the 'f' word from a pretty lady like you but no way would we screw her. Of course, we'd count on her being so grateful she'd thank us, perhaps before she accepted our offer of a coat."

Shelly smiled. She liked these men. She looked around the bar, "Everyone of these guys would do that?" she asked.

The five men looked at all the bar patrons. Luke shook his head, "Not sayin' which of these guys, but there are a couple who'd probably take you home to their basements." The others nodded.

Buck sighed, "the brothers. You're safe with us, though."

Dan chuckled, "and of course, we're hopin' you'd be mighty grateful for protectin' you," he smiled.

Shelly looked around and smiled, "My heroes, like the Knights of the Round Table. You know, I've never thought about the X-rated versions of those fairy tales, but it would be rude if the damsel in distress didn't thank them properly," she laughed.

The five men took turns asking her questions and as she started her second mojito she finally heard a song she recognized. This Kiss by Faith Hill. She was tapping her foot feeling no pain when Luke stood up.

"Ma'am, could I talk you into a dance?"

Shelly felt like doing exactly that and took his hand letting him lead her out to the dance floor. She was happy no one was line dancing as she'd only seen that on television. At first, Luke held her gingerly as if she were fragile, but then she realized he was respecting her marital status. "You don't need to be so formal," she said, "How would you dance with your girl?"

"I'd be throwing her around, catching her, but I get your drift," he said as he pulled her close. Soon, their thighs were between each other, their chests pressed together. She was surprised his hands never left her back, especially after all those men took whatever liberties they wanted with her body in the woods.

Dan came over as the song ended and another started. He was just as respectful of her status and she wished someone would feel her ass. She looked over at other couples and saw hands on asses, breasts, and crotches flexing against crotches. She then realized that the girls were just as free with their hands, gripping the men's tight blue jeans. On a whim she said softly, "you work out, or are you this hard from work?" she slid her hands onto his muscular ass and squeezed.

Dan laughed, "Not sure what you mean by work out, you mean lift weights? Nah, when I'm not doing construction the only thing I want to lift is a beer, or," he picked Shelly up and spun her around, "or a beautiful woman."

Shelly felt a firmness increasing against her thigh and smiled. This was more what she was used to when dancing with other men. "Well, I'd say it'd be a waste of time anyway," she said as she felt his biceps.

Dan slid his huge hands onto Shelly's ass, "You are no slouch yourself," he said. He was right, no panties. No bra, no panties...was she really waiting for her husband? As she wasn't objecting to his hands on her ass, he ground his cock against her. She was pressing her pussy back into his thigh. His hand was sliding onto her firm sideboob when the song ended and Buck tapped him on the shoulder.

Shelly felt Buck's crotch press against her thigh immediately along with his hands on her ass. She was enjoying dancing with these men as they all took charge. She didn't object as a rough hand cupped her breast and just moved her arm over his to block anyone from seeing this. She let out a soft moan as he played with her erect nipple. She felt herself getting wet as he pressed his hard cock into her leg. She was jolted back to reality as the song ended and another man replaced Buck.

She must have danced with every guy in the bar and she soon found out who the brothers were. They all saw she didn't object to getting felt up, but these two slid their hands under her dress and freely fingered her right on the dance floor.

The other brother not only put two fingers roughly inside her but turned Shelly's back to the tables and pulled up the back of her dress while stroking her bare ass.

Doug pulled into the parking lot, his stomach in knots. That was the longest hour of his life. He parked his BMW in the back corner out of sight and as he headed to the front door, he looked for any rocking trucks or fogged glass. Nothing. He opened the door and looked around before seeing Shelly dancing with a large man who had one hand cupping her breast, the other on her ass pulling her close.

He went over to the bar and the cute girl came over plopping a coaster down, "What can I get you?" she asked.

Doug took his eyes off his wife and smiled, "Beer, anything craft. IPA?"

Darlene nodded, "We have Sam Adams, that good? Not an IPA but..."

"Perfect, thanks."

Darlene came over with the bottle, a glass turned upside down. "I assume that's your wife? You need to get her out of here. She's close to forgetting that vow, 'forsaking all others,'" she frowned. "These are good guys, they'd never take a woman without her consent but they might be getting it soon."

Doug nodded, "She gets like that when she drinks. Thanks." He handed the girl a 10 and then went over to the side of the dance floor holding his beer.

The song ended and as another man came over, Shelly noticed Doug. She smiled and apologized to the man then went over and hugged her husband, "Come. Meet my new friends," she slurred. Perhaps the third mojito was a mistake.

"Dan, Luke, Buck, Stan, and Henry, she smiled, "This is my husband, Doug. These gentlemen have been keeping me safe until you showed up," she said.

Doug saw nothing but smiles as each of the men stood to shake his hand. Shelly was looking flushed and happy. He was offered a chair but shook his head, "Hang on. After driving for hours I need the restroom."

Shelly took his arm, "I'll show you where it is. I've been back there twice already," she giggled.

When they were out of earshot, Doug said accusingly, "You sure looked comfortable with those guys. It looks like you followed my instructions."

"I did. I had to tell them they could touch me," she sighed, "I didn't expect that. They're nice," she said, "they were total gentlemen until I told them I wasn't made of glass. Then they took some liberties, but," she said in a low voice, "these guys never offered to show me his pickup...well, two of the guys did...I'll tell you about them later."

Doug shook his head, "So, what do you want to do," he asked.

"I want to see the inside of a pickup," she giggled. "Sorry, sorry, I'm really smashed," she slurred. "I might have suggested it myself had you been any longer getting here," she smiled.

Doug nodded, "Not that smashed. I guess it can't hurt. I'll tell you what, I'll get a text and I'll have to go to my car to get on my laptop. I'll give you an hour," he sighed.

Shelly grinned and threw her arms around her husband. She went back to the table, picked up her drink, and took a sip through the straw. She was glancing around wondering who she'd get to take her out to their truck when Doug came back with an irritated look on his face.

"Shelly, shit! I'm sorry but I got a page and I need to go log in and take care of it. Are you ok with your friends? I promise - no more than an hour," he said. He turned and trotted out to the parking lot.

Shelly shook her head, "Fuck! We finally were able to get a vacation. He's been working his ass off and I barely ever see him," she said angrily. She fanned herself and looked toward the door, "This pisses me off," she spat. "I need fresh air."

Luke and Dan both stood up and said they'd escort her. She thought only one would but she nodded, "One of you have a pickup? she asked, "I've never even been in one," she lied. "They always look so cramped inside. I like my SUV," she said.

Dan chuckled, "I'll bet the back seat of my Dodge RAM and more room than your SUV. Come on, I'll show you. Hell, you could have a party in my truck," he said.

Shelly sighed, "I do like parties. Especially with good-looking guys."

Dan looked pointedly at Luke who shrugged and sat back down while Dan put his large hand on her lower back. Shelly looked over at Darlene as she was led to the front door. The girl had a knowing smile on her face as did almost every bar patron. She felt a tingle go through her aware she was about to get fucked and everyone knew it also.

Doug looked out the windshield from the back of the lot as the tall man stroked Shelly's ass while guiding her to his pickup. He unlocked the back door but before she got in, he kissed her, his huge hand palming her breast. Then with a quick move. he pulled off her dress tossing it over the back of the front seat before kissing her again. He was shocked to see his wife completely naked in a public lot.

Shelly was reaching up to put her arms around the man's neck grinding her throbbing pussy against his leg. Even his tongue was huge. He'd parked right under one of those sodium lights and as she broke the kiss could see a dozen faces looking out between the neon beer signs. "We should get inside," she said breathlessly.

Dan looked back and nodded, "We can, but I'm getting the feeling you like being watched. Back seat or I have a blanket we can throw onto the bed," he said as he grabbed her tit roughly and sucked hard on her nipple.

Shelly was torn but as the man was huge, being under him on a steel corrugated truck bed sounded painful. She pulled away and climbed onto the back seat, legs parted watching him as he tore his clothes off.

He was too tall to comfortably close the door so he lay on top of her, his legs hanging out as she pressed the head of his cock against her sopping slit. He pushed gently causing the blonde to grimace and throw her head back. "Rubber or do you want me to fill you up with my potent sperm?" he asked.

"Sperm! Fuck me and fill me up," she gaped as he slammed into her. "Oooooohhhhh, my God!" she cried as she felt more cock inside her than she'd ever felt before. He didn't take any time to let her get used to him, instead pushed her knees up onto her chest allowing him deeper penetration. Shelly came within seconds as the man's huge mass fucked her pussy relentlessly. She'd been fucked by men with no concern for her comfort and yet none were as urgent as this man.

Doug leaned forward looking at the truck. All he could see from this angle were his wife's feet planted on the ceiling of the truck and the man's feet hanging out. But what impressed him was even with the ultra-stiff suspension, the truck was rocking impressively. He wondered if Shelly'd be able to walk after this.

Shelly was cumming a third time when Dan moaned he was cumming.

"Ok, honey, last chance...speak now or...Fuck!" he cried as he spewed his potent cum inside her.

Shelly clung to the man as she rode out her orgasm along with his. When he panted out his last groans he collapsed onto her. She couldn't breathe so she patted him on the back, "ok, I need air," she said softly.

Dan pulled out of her and stood not bothering to cover up. She looked at the long snake that had just invaded her married hole and shuddered. Had she looked at it before she would have fled. That was inside her? She started to get up, but Dan stopped her.

"I'm going to get dressed and you can also, but," he looked at his watch, "you have 45 minutes before your husband said he'd be back. I can send my buddies out if you want," he said as he pulled on his pants.

Shelly nodded, "um, do you have tissues or something?" she said trying to staunch the flow of cum.

Dan laughed, "They won't care and I'll have to clean the leather anyhow. You just stay there and look pretty," he chuckled, "Oh, and in case I don't see you before you leave. Thanks. You're a great fuck," he smiled.

Shelly wished he'd closed the door as she saw all the faces looking right between her legs. The overhead light just shone on her navel on down so they probably couldn't see her face. She modestly closed her legs and waited for the next man to come out and fuck her. She could see Dan getting high-fives as she crossed by the window. Then Luke came out, trotting across the gravel lot with a huge grin on his face.

Doug shook his head wondering if he'll need therapy after this. Five guys in all came out of the bar and pulled down their pants. They each shoved their cocks into his wife's pussy without any foreplay. All he could think of was he wouldn't be getting any tonight as she'll be too sore.

Finally, he started the car and pulled around the lot by the pickup. Henry was humping furiously between Shelly's legs and he got out and stood by the truck waiting. He didn't have to wait long as the man grunted a few times before pulling out and staggering back on rubbery legs.

Henry looked at Shelly's husband and nodded, "Thanks, man. That's a really fine woman you got there." He pulled up his pants and headed back into the bar.

Shelly looked guiltily at Doug, "you told me one guy but..." She felt all the pooling sperm on the truck seat and sighed. "I'll need a towel on the car seat," she sighed.

After cleaning up and pulling on her dress, they got back on the road. Doug looked over, "So, what was your count?"

Shelly looked over surprised. She was waiting for Doug to berate her for being such a slut or agreeing to more than one guy but then remembered the test. "I danced with 21 men. 19 were polite and deferential when I told them I was waiting for you. Two guys laughed at that. One told me that a slut is no longer a slut just because of a ring. The other told me all the more reason to take advantage of fresh cock."

"Wow! So, 90%, 91%. That's impressive. I wonder what the ratio would be at a predominately white-collar bar," he said. He looked over at his wife, "They didn't hurt you, did they?"

Shelly laughed, "If by hurt me you mean a dozen orgasms, then yes."

They arrived home, called his parents, and arranged to pick up the kids. As they climbed into bed, Doug kissed his wife, "Fuck, you looked so hot in the back of that pickup. How do you feel? Should I have started the car earlier?" he asked as he stroked her large breast.

Shelly hesitated, "I was hoping your car wouldn't start. I was curious about the two brothers. They sure seemed pretty well hung," she sighed as she pulled Doug between her open legs. As she guided his cock inside her she panted, "I also would have liked to take care of all the guys there...oh yesss," she said as Doug's cock slammed into her pussy.

barkirk
barkirk
3,063 Followers