The Thankless Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scooped butter and packed her other hole with it. She flinched at its coldness. Her eyes were big when I retrieved the largest carrot and started to work the large end into her ass.

"Ever had anything up here?"

"Only a finger."

"You said, anything I want?"

"Yes."

Slowly she opened and the carrot began to disappear and rub against the head of my thrusting cock through her thing membranes. I held the carrot against my belly and fucked her two holes with my two cocks.

"Oh, my God. Yes, fuck me."

"I will. Suck another one." I pushed another carrot into her mouth and she sucked. Her eyes closed and her cunt was beginning to spasm. I changed the angle so the head of my cock would push into her g-spot with every thrust. She was enjoying the steady, even, smooth stimulation and the fantasy of three cocks. She was not ready when I retrieved the celery and began to whip her again.

Britney spread her legs wider. The tip of my cock pressed harder into her cervix's opening. She liked the pressure. She searched for it when I withdrew and then pushed across her spot, paused and eased as much of my cock into her as she could take. Then she would push back causing her own pain. Each time I could feel her inside mouth open a little wider to kiss the head of my cock. I let go of the carrot and she sucked more of it into her ass. I also watched her take most of the other one into her throat.

Instead of pulling back this time I pushed even harder and felt my helmet stretch her insides making room for my entire cock. Britney screamed, pushed the carrot deep into her throat and could not breathe. Her body convulsed for air. She would not pull it out. She wanted me to. I leaned forward, bottoming my cock in her cunt and driving the carrot to disappear into her ass. Her face was dark red when I pulled the carrot from her throat. She gasped filling her lungs with air and then exhaled noisily, cuming again from the stretching pain in her cunt. Then she made no sound but her belly was spasming around my cock. Her cervix's tiny mouth was nursing and I began to cum, feeding fed it with squirts of sperm.

I had cum but I was not softening. I pulled slightly away and pulled the carrot from her ass. She sighed. "Britney, you are not on the pill now."

"I know. Anything you want, I will try to give you."

I thrust in again, into the slick wetness that was the two of us. "You know I am falling in love with you."

"Yes, I knew today when you set me free and trusted me in the house alone."

"Turn around and sit on me so I can kiss you."

Neither one of us guided my cock but it found its way back deep inside her as she straddled my legs and lowered her body onto me. As I kissed her neck and cupped her breasts she giggled. "What is so funny?"

"You may have found a radical way to control my hormones."

She giggled again.

"What's so funny now?"

"What if it's a girl and you have two sets of hormones to contend with?"

With that I pushed her up, repositioned my cock and pulled her down again.

"God, that hurts. Push harder. Push that pole up my ass."

Her mouth devoured mine. Her saliva flowed into my tongue and I went wild with lust. She lowered her lips and bit my neck and I twisted her nipples. She bounced on my cock. I wanted to cum again but I just had. She took delight in my anguished face and bounced. I put her fingers on her own clit and ordered, "Rub."

In moments, her anguish matched mine. Her mouth hung open and she drooled onto my chest.

"I'm going to cum in your ass. Cum for me. Come with me, Britney. Now, please, now."

Her arms were around my neck, she was struggling to keep bouncing on my cock when her own orgasm overtook her. For a few brief moments she had the strength to go on. My cock was jerking in her bowels and she came pushing out our combined cum from her cunt into my pubic hair. Britney went limp in my arms.

I held her and knew, if only for this one moment, I had found my perfect mate. If only I could keep her together. I would please her, drink from her, put babies in her, struggle to live a long life to see her cum ten thousand times. Maybe, someday, she will let me see that she is content with me.

I carried her to our bed, in our room. I covered her, watched over her and protected her. Just before I dozed off my last thought was, "I wonder if the pain of childbirth will make her cum?"