The Therapist's Journey Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we watched as Mehgan's labia swell and turn bright pink, Nicole and I buried our hands in our pussies. Theresa, growing in confidence, started rotating her hips, moving the instrument around inside Mehgan.

"Ahhhhh, yeaahhh, ohhhhhhhh, pleeease, ohhhhh."

Mehgan seemed lost to anything but the artificial intruder stretching her vagina. I watched her breasts glowing red and her nipples, which poked between Theresa's ring and middle fingers, grow and harden. Theresa began moving her own hips up and down, side to side, varying her motions and the speed and power with which she fucked this sexy beauty.

Mehgan loved it. "Oohhhhh! Yesss, yeeesss, ohhh."

The ladies were picking up the pace, fucking with increasing fury. Theresa pushed all the way into Mehgan and then withdrew until only the dildo's head remained inside her, tantalizingly close to popping out, before pushing back in. Mehgan's hands were planted on the shower wall. The muscles of her arm tightened as she leveraged her body to ramp up the already frenzied pace.

"Uhhggg, ohhh Yesss, it's happening, it's coming ohhh yeaaah."

Theresa moved her hands from Mehgan's breasts to her hips, taking full control of the girl's movements. Mehgan was berserk with need, sitting on the brink of cumming, but unable to push herself to that ultimate bliss. Then I heard Nicole explode, "OH, FUCK! OH, SHIT! Ohhh!" I removed my hand from my snatch and pulled Nicole tight against me. I locked my mouth to hers and our tongues played together.

The sound of Nicole's orgasm was what Mehgan needed. As Nicole rocked through her orgasm I heard Mehgan groan as the muscular walls of her pussy contracted on the rubber phallus. "Mmmm, Oh, yeah; Ugh, YEAH; Aahhhhhhhhh, OOOooooohhhhh YES, YES, MMMMMmmmmm. Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" She shuddered through what seemed an endless orgasm and then, as if in a deep trance, sank to the floor, curling into a satiated ball.

Theresa turned to face me and Nicole. The dildo slowly slid out of her and fell to the shower floor. I stared at it, then looked up. I was, for the thousandth time, struck by my friend's sensual beauty. Her high state of arousal shone on her face: her pupils were glassy and dilated, her mouth open, her tongue licking her thick swollen lips, her skin flushed. I knew I should do something, but could only stare at her while I fervidly rubbed my clit and cunt.

Nicole came to the rescue. She got on her knees and sank her face into Theresa's crotch., cupping Theresa's ass and pulling my friend's sex tight into her face. Theresa took her full breasts into her hands, massaging them, her elegant fingers working the thick dark areolas and red nipples. Our eyes locked on each other. Our excitement increased in lock-step, charging to the orgasms we both desperately needed. Who came first is impossible to say. I saw her face contort and then my pussy spasmed.

"OH, FUCK! OH, SHIT! Oh FUCK! OH GOD! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!" I hollered.

Through half-closed eyes I watched Theresa's face flush with pleasure, as she shouted, "Oh, God, YES; that's it. Right there, more, YEESS, oh yeahhhhhhhh," before her quivering body sank to the floor and sprawled next to Mehgan, who was still curled up in contentment.

* * * *

Eventually four happy bodies made it back to the benches. After a steam four happy wet woman spilled from the shower.

Temporarily satiated, we dried each other off and headed for the bedroom, taking turns blow drying each other's hair. We exchanged kisses and caresses, laughing and giggling in delight, while fostering new levels of arousal.

Theresa's beautiful thick long hair was taking the longest to dry. She was laying on the bed, her hair hanging over the side while I worked on it with the blow dryer. Unfortunately for my concentration, Nicole and Mehgan were working on me; one had a finger in my cunt while the other was thumbing my clit. My hair care skills were quickly dissolving.

Theresa, dear friend that she was, finally rolled over, took the blow dryer from my hands, and said, "Don't worry, I'll finish it myself. Have at her ladies."

Nicole and Mehgan pushed me to the floor and commenced ravishing me. Their hands and mouths seemed to be everywhere. As I watched Mehgan's tongue playfully flick my erect nipple, I had a sudden desire to have her mouth on mine.

"Mehgan, please kiss me."

She lifted her face from my breast. I caught the sparkle in her emerald eyes. She kissed me., not rapaciously, but slowly and sensually. At first it was mostly our lips, working against each other, a tongue darting out occasionally to tap and tease the other. But then our tongues met and explored each other. I caressed the space between her lips and teeth, the roof of her mouth, and her cheeks, before returning to her tongue. She the returned the favor, visiting every crevice of my mouth.

Theresa interrupted us. Her voice strained with need, she said, "Jeez, I've never just watched before. Would you guys mind moving the action up here?"

Nicole and Mehgan stood and helped me up. Theresa was on the bed with the Miles-sized dildo imbedded in her pussy.

Nicole asked, "You like?"

It took Theresa a second to realize Nicole had addressed her. Then the combination of alcohol and lust led her to say something a bit out of character. "Oh yeah...., it's about the size of my son's cock."

Mehgan and Nicole stopped a second, impressed. Mehgan recovered first. "Then I think you'll really like this."

She pulled from a drawer a similarly sized dildo with an electric chord dangling from it. Mehgan removed the plastic cock from Theresa's cunt, whose juices clung to it in elongated stings before breaking and falling onto her legs. Mehgan then slid the new dildo in, nice and slow. Theresa groaned, also nice and slow. "Unnnnnhhhhhhh."

She pointed to a switch on the cord. "This controls the speed. Let's try low."

Theresa responded, "Ohhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh, so goooooood."

I couldn't take my eyes off my friend. She closed her eyes and rested her back against the bed frame. Her cunt muscles contracted and pushed the dildo out. Mehgan grasped the base and slid it back in, twisting and rotating the plastic cock, moving it around and within Theresa. Mehgan clearly reveled in using the dildo on another woman. Her mouth was ajar and her breasts glowed a bright red. I looked back at Theresa. Her face was a mask of lust. She was wholly immersed in a cornucopia of pleasure. I made no effort to disguise my fascination and Nicole accommodated me. She rolled me on my side so I could watch while continuing to feast on my juicy cunt. She had my pussy lips opening and closing at command. She pushed her tongue inside me; a slim strong finger entered my anus.

Mehgan was sitting next to Theresa, one arm draped across her shoulders, her hand on Theresa's left breast, kneading and squeezing the firm ample flesh. The other hand held the base of the vibrator, twisting it within Theresa, who was cooing in delight. Theresa turned her head and her mouth suddenly assaulted Mehgan. When, a few more moments before, Mehgan has kissed me, those kisses started out slow and intimate. There was none of that here. Theresa and Mehgan's kisses reflected the desperate waves of desire flowing through them.

As the kisses became more and more passionate, Theresa turned her body towards her new lover. Her right hand snaked behind Mehgan's neck, pulling their faces tighter together. Her left hand found Mehgan's breast, cupping it while her thumb rubbed the nipple. Mehgan continued to expertly work the dildo, upping the speed until it reached the maximum. Theresa, anxious with need, was humping her hips against the electric cock. Her body was shaking, quivering with desire. I had spent far too many hours in bed with Theresa not to recognize what was happening to her, sheer physical need and desire had supplanted everything else.

As I always did when we reached that point in our lovemaking, I was totally enthralled, I found Theresa's intense arousal to be the most sexually stimulating thing I knew. Nothing could ignite me like watching Theresa's concupiscence aflame. I was once again witness to her approaching a climax.

"My clittie, please do my clittie," I exclaimed. Nicole instantly complied, sucking my clit into her mouth, her tongue pushing aside the hood and bathing my bud in pleasure. Her fingers replaced her tongue in my vagina.

Theresa broke her kiss and turned so she squarely leaned against the headboard of the bed. She dug her feet into the mattress, using it as leverage to push her hips into the dildo. I imagined how deep inside her it must be, pressing against her cervix.

Eyes closed, she shouted, "Omigod, cumming, cumming, I am, I am, so CUMMMINGG!!"

That was all I could take. I took hold of my breasts, rubbing my dark nipples with my thumbs, as my orgasm pounded into me. "SUCK ME, LICK ME, ME TOOOOOO, OH BABY ME TOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

* * * *

The four of us lay prone on the bed for awhile, bodies wet with perspiration, breathing heavy. When I opened my eyes, Theresa smiled.

"You look quite content," she said.

"I am," I replied. "You look like your feeling no pain."

"No, none at all. You've got to try one of these things."

The four of us made love deep into the night and yes, I did try one of those things.

* * * *

We dragged out of bed the next morning. We were already late getting the house ready and were getting later by the minute. Nicole and Mehgan volunteered to help. Theresa and I would prepare to the house. Nicole and Mehgan would stop at the supermarket. Theresa and I had completed the preliminary work when Nicole and Mehgan arrived. We had just finished putting the food up and poured four glasses of wine when Miles and Brad appeared.

Mehgan, looking out the window, spotted them first

"Damn!"

"What's wrong?" Theresa asked.

"Those boys are gorgeous and I promised by boyfriend in New Orleans I wouldn't be with any other guy while I was away."

We met them on the porch. Theresa made the introductions. "Nicole, Mehgan, this is Brad, Sally's son, and Miles, my own. Miles, when you and I went shopping for clothes last summer, Mehgan was the clerk."

Miles, sheepishly, apologized for not remembering Mehgan. That he did not recall such a lovely woman confirmed that at the moment he only had eyes for his mother. As we finished unloading the car Lauren and her son Scott pulled up in her Jaguar.

The eight of us sat on the porch. The contrast between Lauren and her son was, as always, striking. She moved with grace and eased into the conversation with Nicole and Mehgan as if a long-time friend. Scott was awkward: he was intimidated by the adults and plethora of good-looking woman; he barely said a word. Although his covert glances showed he was smitten with Meghan, his attempts to strike up conversations with her were clumsy. After an hour Brad suggested the four young people take a walk on the beach. Relief flooded Scott's face at the chance to get away.

After they wandered off Lauren said to Nicole, "You have a lovely daughter."

Nicole thanked Lauren and returned the compliment.

And then, after a moment, as if unsure how to broach the subject, Lauren said to all of us, "The contrast between my Scottie and your children is pretty striking, he seems so immature compared to them. What's your secret?"

"Scott's a fine boy, Lauren. Don't be to hard on him." Nicole said. "As to our secret, I don't know. Why don't you ask them yourself?"

Lauren thought a second, "I might just do that."

The four of us enjoyed the sun and sky. Lauren, her tongue loosened by a killer margarita, was more gabby than usual and returned to the topic of her son several times, at one point complaining that he had flunked calculus and statistics and had to take them again over the summer to graduate high school.

After about an hour we heard the young people returning. Scott was tagging along behind Mehgan, who was making a bee-line for her mother. Miles and Brad were a couple of hundred yards behind.

"I just got a call from Heather. One of the guys had to drop out of this afternoon's volleyball tourney. Scott's volunteered to fill in; it turns out he played in high school. Can I take the car; we need to skedaddle to get him registered."

Lauren seemed intent on supporting her son. "Don't worry, Scottie, take ours. My purse is over there."

Scott, who I expect didn't get to drive the Jag all that often, grinned and returned with the purse. Lauren fished out the keys.

Brad and Miles arrived as Mehgan and Scott sped off. Miles told Theresa he wanted to take Brad to an island in the bay that had been designated as a bird sanctuary. I remembered it from my first session with Theresa; it was one of the places Theresa and Miles had visited during the first few desperate days of their lovemaking.

Theresa remembered it too. "It's a lovely place, you'll have fun."

"Why don't you guys join us."

Theresa answered first. "I've had one too many margaritas." Nicole and I also declined. All eyes turned to Lauren.

"Actually, it sounds interesting. You boys don't mind if I tag along?"

"No, Dr. Stone, it's always fun to show the place to someone new."

"Give me a minute to change."

The boys were readying the boat when Lauren came out of the house wearing a a powder blue Jamie Printed Bandeau Maillot one piece bathing suit sans shoulder straps. It was a suit appropriate for an attractive women of forty, it covered her butt and exposed no cleavage, but form fitted her well-kept body, showing off her toned shoulders and upper back. She had pinned her dark blonde hair back and was wearing sun glasses and a broad straw hat. She still had on her pearl earrings. She loaded her iPad, a blanket, and sun block into a small bag and headed for the boat.

II

The ride to the island was choppy, but otherwise uneventful. The boat was loud; conversation would need to wait for landfall. I did take the opportunity to study the boys -- why were they so different from my son? I had known Miles for years. When exactly had he become such a handsome young man? And while I had only recently met Brad, I was struck by his casual good looks and easy manner.

We dropped anchor by the island. We were the only boat in sight; we had the place to ourselves. As we waded in I asked the question Nicole suggested. "Miles, Brad, you two seem so much more mature, more comfortable in your skin than Scott. What do you attribute it to?"

The boys jumped to their friend's defense.

"C'mon Dr. Stone, Scott's fine."

"I know he is, but he could barely put a sentence together when he saw Mehgan and sat there mute when the adults talked. You guys jumped right in. And please, out here at least, call me Lauren. "

The two boys looked at each other, assessing how far they should go. Finally, they reached an unspoken understanding.

Brad started. "Well, Lauren," consciously trying out my first name, "are you sure you want to hear this."

"Yes."

"Okay, Miles and I have both been lucky enough to have older, more mature lovers. They help you grow up fast."

That seemed far too simple an explanation. They were probably getting college girls because they were mature good-looking guys, not the other way around.

"Has Miles been introducing you to college girls?"

"No, I mean a generation older. Ladies of your age."

I was dumbfounded; this was not at all what I expected. I suppressed my first instinct: to ask whom.

The boys saw my confusion.

"Does that surprise you?"

"Yes," I answered. "Older ladies shouldn't be preying on younger men."

That drew a smile from the boys. "Uh, there was no preying. Miles was certainly the aggressor and I was, at least, an active participant for one and the aggressor for the other."

"Are you telling me there are several?"

""Yes," Miles answered. Then, after a short delay, "You asked."

I was flustered, my thoughts scattered. I wanted to ask more questions, but my mind kept lunging from the analytical to the prurient. What would these handsome young men want in women twice their age? I could certainly see what a woman would see in these two gorgeous young men; it would be like living a fantasy in which the hunky young movie star walked off the big screen and into your bedroom.

"But Brad, I've seen you with Katie."

"Lauren, the fact that Miles and I are involved with older women doesn't mean we also don't like woman our own age."

"But certainly, you find girls your own age more attractive."

They looked at me like I was just being silly. "Oh please," they seemed to say together, "Lauren, look at yourself, you're beautiful."

Then Miles. "You know, there was a reason the guys liked hanging out at Scott's place."

Unsure of whether to fuss or reprimand them, I flirted. "I thought it was the chocolate chip cookies."

He smiled and flirted right back, "Don't sell yourself short. You're intelligent, you're gracious, charming, and gorgeous. You sure do look great in that bathing suit. There'd be something wrong with a man who didn't want you."

My husband's moribund interest crossed my mind.

He went on. "Remember, we all flirted with you, although, I've got to admit, we weren't particularly good at it."

I thought back to how much I had enjoyed their innocent, albeit clumsy, flirtation.

"Through a combination of cowardice and the thought that you couldn't possibly be attracted to any of us, none of us went any further. If any of us had had more guts, if we had approached you and if you had been willing, think about what we would have learned from you."

Thoughts of those young men populating my bed flooded my mind. Their beautiful firm bodies. Young lovers, able to go all night, eager to learn. The mad passionate needy love-making of youth. Had it been that close? I had to get my imagination under control.

And then he broke the mood; his voice dropped a tone, "We're here. Let's keep it quiet for the moment, I want you to see this." The boys took my hands and helped me climb a ten foot sand dune. At the top we found ourselves looking at a lagoon, surrounded by dense vegetation and populated my egrets, ibises, and great blue herons. It was beautiful. I fetched my iPad, made a record, and then just watched. I could feel the boys' hands on my back. I liked their touch.

I not sure how long we lay there, observing nature in its most fundamental beauty. Then the birds took to the air. The three of us walked to the lagoon's edge.

"It's lovely. I imagine the Garden of Eden looked like this."

The boys laid out a blanket and declared it was time for more sun screen, which they insisted on applying. I enjoyed their hands; they knew how to touch a woman. They pushed the edge of the envelope, keeping their hands on me too long, skimming the sides of my breasts, the edges of my butt, and approaching far to close to the spot between my legs. I let them, murmuring my appreciation, praising them, encouraging them.

"Whomever these ladies are, they sure must love their back and neck rubs."

"We get no complaints."

We chatted. They flirted with me, I flirted back. I pretended we were far away from civilization, that it was all somehow innocent. I knew that was a lie, but I needed only the flimsiest of excuses. And there was another voice in my head, the one that said no one would ever know what happened out here. I knew I should stop this; that I should insist on returning to the mainland; that choosing not to decide whether to return was itself a kind of decision -- like not refusing the offer of another glass of wine from the co-worker you find so attractive. And yet I said nothing. I was enjoying myself. The boys were openly checking me out. I was doing the same with them. I rested my hands on their knees. My mind was filled with images of them making love to their mystery ladies, and to me.