The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 01

Story Info
An engaged woman finds herself falling hard for her brother.
23.6k words
4.74
138.2k
520

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,314 Followers

Copyright © by blackmatter.
All rights reserved. This story or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the author
except for the use of brief quotations in a review.

Last revised: December, 2018.

*****

"I can't believe you're leaving," Ellie said in tears at the airport moments before Oliver was about to board a plane to Thailand.

He gave her his signature smile along with a warm squeeze to her arm. "Hey, I won't be gone forever."

She nodded as a tear escaped the corner of her eye. "I wanna receive a steady flow of emails from you. Do you get me, chunky?"

Oliver was indeed obese. At 5' 10" and 240 lbs., overweight was the nicest complement he could have earned. Ellie would constantly ride his ass about his weight. It wasn't ill-intended. She simply wished for him to lead a healthier life and perhaps to gain some social life as an added bonus.

"Sure thing, Sis," he chuckled. "I'll be harassing you so much that you'll be begging for me to stop. Maybe even flag my emails as spam or something."

They shared a brief laugh that was tinged with sadness.

"And please do something about this," she groused while ruffling his greasy hair in disgust.

Ellie disliked how Oliver kept his hair: dirty and amorphous. In fact, Ellie disliked everything about her kid brother's appearance. He was unkempt, a poor dresser, and overweight. Patches of stubble had been increasingly encroaching on his face for the past seven months, since he'd turned 17. She genuinely believed her kid bro might be the most unappealing male on earth. Oliver didn't mind so much that his big sis was constantly singing his praises on account of his "good looks". As the brother of a stunning beauty such as Ellie, it was almost inevitable.

Ellie was indeed a beauty, one that poetry should be written about, Oliver always thought. At 5' 5" and on the skinny end of the scale, she possessed the physical prerequisites to qualify as hot; however, Ellie had so much more going for her than just the optimal blend of girth and length. She was well-endowed, with two noticeable swells that swayed at an altitude that seemed to defy the rules of physics; she had dark blond hair that the longest of its strands kissed the small of her slender back; a contagious smile would frequent her pretty face, which as cliché goes, could light up the dimmest of rooms; and she possessed a feminine figure that tapered and flared almost by design, curving her build to porno standards.

But what Oliver had always considered to be her trump card, that one trait that no other girl could compete with his big sister, was her eyes. A pair of blue eyes was nothing to get excited about of course—although uncommon, it was hardly a thing of a rarity—and yet... her pair was. He was in awe of Ellie's eyes, and he was certainly not the only one. Lucid deep blue, dazzling and expressive, framed in large catlike sockets... it was a tall order not to be captivated by this pair of divine creation. Her looks was of a nymph, but not just any nymph: the most heartbreaking nymph there is, he thought.

Although he never himself pined for his sister, Oliver was still a man, and as such, was not blind to such beauty. And as Ellie's brother, he was in prime position to admire his sister daily. He felt fortunate to simply be her brother, for if he hadn't been, it would have made life unbearable, to be tantalized by this dream of a goddess that could never be obtained. But he was indeed Ellie's baby bro, and pining for his sister was never going to be in his cards. He loved her dearly but never in romantic fashion, and the same was especially true when it came to how Ellie felt about him.

The youngest of her brothers, Oliver was certainly the most unattractive of them all in her expert opinion but had his fair share of charm. Although almost four years between them—as she was the oldest along with her twin, Jack, and he the youngest—the emotional connection between the two had been surprisingly the strongest. Neither was ever able to fathom why, but it could not be denied.

"You're gonna miss your flight."

Ellie awarded her brother a warm embrace as he was minutes from departing to search for himself as he claimed. She couldn't understand why he couldn't walk the traditional path of high school—college—life. She was resentful towards him for taking such a reckless, perilous route.

Oliver was set to travel across the Far East indefinitely. He wasn't college material to his own belief. He wasn't about to live his life like everyone else. He wanted more for himself. To see the world was one of those things his heart craved, and he wouldn't succumb to their mother's pleads nor to their father's bribes.

He cupped her cheek, a glum smile on his face. "I'm going to miss you so much."

Ellie lapped his hand with hers and nodded with a face of reluctant acceptance.

Money was not an issue. The passing of their wealthy grandparents on their mother's side had left a more than generous inheritance to their only grandchildren: Jack, Ellie, Dave, and Oliver; on top of that, their parents were successful at their respective careers, and a beautiful home in their pastoral town that was enclosed by mountains, thick woods, and lively creeks would be waiting for Oliver upon his return.

But he wasn't planning on burning through his sizable portion of the inheritance just for the sake of traveling. He called it an investment in himself much to Ellie's fury. She simply could not be on board on his decision to trade a life that had been so good to him for backpacking across the Third World.

Nevertheless, last words of farewell had been whispered, and the 5' 10" lump of lard began marching farther into the airport, waving goodbye at his beloved sister with the promise for them to reunite sometime in the unseen future. Ellie waved back, and there vanished the most charming and unattractive guy she ever had the pleasure of knowing.

***

Five years later...

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this," Ellie murmured while cupping the sweats-covered scrotum of the sexiest man she had ever seen and rubbing his sack slowly with her thumb.

"No one's holding a gun to your head," the man whispered back as he pressed his lips to her smooth complexion, leaving a trail of sensual kisses across her delicate neckline.

"God!" She stifled a moan in his ear while throwing her head back, granting him easier access as her bosom was fighting for air. "This is crazy!"

"Yes, it is," he breathed while groping her right breast over her pajamas as he continued feasting on her delicious neck.

"Ohhhhhh..." Ellie bit back another moan before she arched her back and kissed the man in such hunger she had never felt before for any guy. Rolling his essence along her tongue, she savored his taste. "I'm a married woman for god's sake!"

The man resolutely shook his head while licking Ellie's saliva off his lips. "Not yet you're not."

Snaking his strong arms around her slight waist, he picked her up in an abrupt heave. He paced to the bed and dropped Ellie onto the soft mattress, relishing the heavy jiggle of her mounds as well as her pleading gaze that instantly followed.

"But I will be," Ellie whined achingly while standing on her knees and stroking his erection over the thick fabric of his sweats. "And in just a month..."

The man took off his tank and stormed Ellie's seductive lips in such fervor that compelled the blonde's puss to relinquish some more of the nectar she'd been amassing down her already plenty-soaked panties.

"Over my dead body you're marrying him," he breathed, the head of his circumcised cock pulsing in his boxer briefs under her licentious caregiving.

"Why are you doing this to me..." Ellie whimpered, almost in tears, as she trailed her fingers along the contours of his chiseled stomach, defiance seeping from both her body and mind with each passing second.

"Because I can't allow him to have you." He breath stammered out when she hooked her thumb into his waistband. "Allow anyone to have you." He pulled at the mane of her golden hair and coerced her blue, needy eyes to gaze up into his.

"Oliver, baby!"

He shook his head at her pitiable plea and fastened his grip on her hair, his eyes unwavering, as he softly yet determinedly whispered, "You're mine."

***

Four months back...

Ellie stopped by her parents' for her weekly visit on her way back from work on a Tuesday afternoon. She had moved out years ago and was shacking up with her fiancé in a chic condo not far away. She entered the kitchen and kissed Dave on the cheek, who was making a sandwich on the kitchen island.

"Hey, you bum. Where're the folks?"

"By the pool, catching up."

Dave was a little over a year older than Oliver, and at 23 years of age was mooching off his parents while in between jobs. Moving out was not an option for him, and why would it? The house was big and spacious with two bathrooms on top of the master bathroom. A part-time house cleaner was on the payroll, and so his clothes were always fresh and clean, his room neat and tidy, and his belly slightly bulging and plenty content.

"Catching up?" Ellie's high heels clacked their way to the fridge. "What about?"

Dave furrowed a brow in confusion as he finished up with his sandwich. "What do you mean what about? Don't tell me you haven't heard the big news."

"What big news?" she said to the belly of the fridge while cocking an eyebrow as she fetched a bottle of water. She took note of the large plate stacked with sandwiches by his side a second later. "And what's up with all the subs? Are Mom and Dad throwing a pool party?"

"You mean no one's told you?!" he exclaimed, finally willing to look away from the sandwich. "Seriously?"

Ellie countered his bemused look with one of her own, quickly getting testy. "Told me what?"

"Oh my god, it's gonna blow your mind," he chuckled as he piled the last of the sandwiches onto the plate. "I can't wait to see the look on your face..."

"Why are you laughing like an imbecile, loafer? What's going on?"

Bobbing his eyebrows, he shot her a grin of mischief. "Follow me."

"Alright," she replied suspiciously, clearly not as amused as her brother.

Dave opened the sliding door that led to the patio, and they proceeded to the outdoor seating area.

Their parents had quite the home. The pool was of good size with a Jacuzzi peering over it, perched on a rugged wooden platform. A quartet of mature apple trees flanked the parameter to ensure privacy. White, red, and yellow roses blossomed all around alongside miscellaneous herb plants, and chaise lounges and umbrellas were strewn along the outskirts of the pool.

As they edged closer, Ellie sighted their parents laughing in their bathing suits with drinks in their hands. Her twin, Jack, was there with his girlfriend, Gena. They, too, were in their bathing suits sipping on their beverages. It almost seemed as though Ellie were crashing on some secret family gathering, one that she was not invited to, apparently, and she detested that feeling, of being left out.

Her eyes wandered to the pool, in the same direction the rest of her family was laughing at. She slowly came to a halt and observed—sufficiently remote and undetected—while Dave joined their family and placed the sandwiches at the heart of the table.

There was a man she had never seen before swimming to and fro while towing a little girl on his back. The girl couldn't have been more than 3 years old, Ellie estimated. The man eventually came to a stop, yet the girl kept her arms tightly around his neck, giggling as he was kissing her time and again.

He was an impressive specimen in Ellie's eyes. Although not bulky by any means, he was clearly ripped; an observation Ellie could make even from that far away, never mind most of his build was submerged. Drops of water trickled down his acutely defined shoulders and back, and when he lifted the little girl in the air, Ellie could just make out the clean-cut outlines of his satisfyingly wrought biceps.

Although unable to upscale the resolution of his face from her distant point of view, she could attest it to be smooth with no signs of stubble anywhere much to her content—as Ellie would develop a nasty rash if bristling hair were to scrape her delicate, pale complexion. She loved her boyfriends' faces shaved like a baby; a strict rule her fiancé was very much aware of and compliant with.

The man waded across the pool to the end closer to her family. He lifted the little girl and made sure her petite feet were firmly planted onto solid ground before releasing her. Once out of the water, she dashed to the seating area to the sound of roaring applause. Ellie's father, Dan, embraced her in an emotional hug while the rest gushed over her, their lips taking turns on her cheeks.

The man hoisted himself out of the water and was now on full display for Ellie's eyes to feast on. Her assessment of his physique was instantly corroborated, and Ellie was ogling this stranger a bit longer that she would have liked. Her heart pulsated in her chest as lust kept draining between her legs, moistening her nether lips, and she knew for certain that it would be wise to look away before someone might be able to either spot or whiff her fast-building excitement.

"Tomorrow, I'm taking you out shopping for clothes, and we'll go have ice cream after. Would you like that, sweetie pie?" Ellie's mother, Alice, asked the little girl while caressing her cheek.

Ellie thought her mother seemed quite sentimental when speaking to the girl as her wistful eyes disclosed more than just a hint of pain and longing.

"Yes!" the little girl chirped, grinning ear to ear. "But I need to ask Daddy first." She quickly turned to look at the man, who was lazily making his way to them. " Papi, posso andare con la nonna a comprare vestiti e prendere un gelato domani?" (Daddy, can I go tomorrow with grandma to buy clothes and have ice cream?).

At that second, Ellie realized a few things: First, that man was the girl's father. Second, that little girl had to be older than what she had initially believed. Third, she was bilingual, and fourth, she was the cutest girl Ellie had yet to see, and the prettiest, too. Tanned skin and light brown hair at shoulder length first captured Ellie's attention, and the way she spoke, either language, was as adorable as endearing.

"Non so se ti meriti un premio del genere, visto come ti sei comportata durante il volo." (I don't know if you deserve such a treat, with the way you behaved on the plane to here).

A shudder of lust and a couple more realizations ran through Ellie after hearing the man answering the little girl: he might be a foreigner, and she found him hotter than before if that was even possible, which was doing nothing to keep her panties dry. By now, she was praying he'd put on a shirt.

"Non è giusto, Papà! Mi sono già scusata in aeroporto. Ti prego, ti prego, ti prego... ti prometto che da ora in poi farò la brava." (But, Daddy?! I already apologized at the airport. Please, please, please... I promise I'll be a good girl from now on).

"Non so se riesco a crederti, tesoro," (I just don't know if I believe you, love).

"Papi, ti prego! Mi devi credere!" (Daddy, I beg you! Believe me!).

Ellie couldn't understand what the little girl was saying, but she suspected she was pleading as she infused into her tone the cutest voice along with a most dedicated praying gesture.

"What is he saying, sweetheart?" Alice asked, an emotional smile adorning her face.

"He is being a bad daddy," the girl whined and proceeded to pout, on the brink of weeping. "He won't let me go..."

All of Ellie's family burst out laughing at the sight of that heartbreaking show from the little girl.

"Oh, yes he will; unless he wants a piece of me, he will," Alice said in a blend of amusement and determination as she took the girl in her arms. She faked a scowl at the man, who now joined Ellie's family and was cracking open a beer. "Now you stop with this right now, or I'll punish you." Alice was putting on a show of her own. "Tomorrow Michela"—pronounced: mee-ke-lah—"and I are going shopping and having ice cream together. Is that understood, Oliver?"

"OLIVER?!!!"

A collective veer of heads followed that shriek of shock and bewilderment. They were all smiling at Ellie, unaware that she was even present. Well, save Dave, yet that knowledge seemed to have escaped him.

Oliver's eyes clashed with his big sister's, but he was the only one who wasn't smiling at her. He wouldn't dare to smile. Ellie was the one person he was truly apprehensive and nervous to see. He had a lot of explaining to do to all of his family, but with Ellie he had twice the work cut out for him; a fact that he was well aware of, even before he needed to look into those pair of hurting, blue ellipses that easily reminded him why he considered them the most mesmerizing eyes he would ever witness.

He put his beer down on the table and took a few timid steps forward. "Hey."

Ellie shook her head as she paced back in response, tears coming down her cheeks. She was still processing this earth-shattering revelation that this man was, allegedly, her brother; the brother she hadn't seen for more than five years.

Oliver easily sensed the inflammable potential of the moment he found himself in, and he needed to defuse the bomb somehow before it went off in his face.

"Ellie, please let m—"

She whirled around and bolted into the house.

Oliver sighed as he picked up his daughter, accepting that he was indeed in quite a predicament with his sister.

"Papi, chi era quella bella signora che ce l'aveva con te?" (Daddy, why was the pretty woman angry with you?).

Oliver held Michela snugly and sighed once more. "Perché Papà l'ha ferita, principessa," (Because Daddy's hurt her, princess). He consumed his beer while looking at his mother, who was shaking her head at him in tears and resentment. "Don't," he said to Alice when she parted her lips. "Bring her back first."

She gritted her teeth and sped into the house.

*

"Hey, baby."

Her daughter sipped the glass of Chardonnay she had poured herself the second she got inside.

Ellie was not seeking company at the moment. She was still reeling from the shock that Oliver was here, that he had a child—one who seemed quite mature for her age—that she'd spent the better part of the last few minutes lusting after her own damn brother, that she was still getting wet at thought of him, even while sitting with her mother.

"Baby girl..."

"How long has he been here? And why hasn't no one given me a god-damn call? What, am I not family anymore?!"

"He got here an hour ago after calling your father from the airport." Alice cupped her only daughter's cheek. "He wanted to call you himself. He was very anxious to speak to you."

Ellie shot the full contents of her wine glass down her throat and plunked the valuable crystal glass down as if it were nothing but a cheap knockoff. "This is an outrage. He has a daughter! One I'm assuming no one knew of."

She shot her mother a look that sought reassurance.

"No," Alice achingly sighed. "We didn't know."

"So what is he doing here now? I thought we stopped being his family long ago."

"I don't know what madness has been swirling in his head, but he is here now, and he promised to walk us through everything, so I'll be reserving the right to pass judgment for after."

"I don't want to talk to him."

A moment of silent reflectance engulfed the room.

"God, I need a drink myself," Alice sighed and fetched the bottle of Chardonnay from the fridge. She poured them both and set the bottle on the table.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,314 Followers