The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 03

Story Info
At a crossroads.
16.1k words
4.71
53.3k
124

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,314 Followers

"What time did you get back last night?"

"I don't know," Ellie answered groggily while making a stiff cup of coffee. "Late."

"Late like what? 4?"

"Something like that."

Oliver had dropped Ellie off at 6 after they spent all night long kissing on the hood of the SUV. It was the best night of her life. The taste of her brother was still in her mouth, and Ellie loved it that she could feel him. She briefly wondered what it would feel like to have the taste of his cum in her mouth, if it would feel as good or better.

There was something so amazingly innocent about that night. Ellie couldn't recall the last time she kissed a boy for more than thirty minutes without dropping her panties, and yet last night she was kissing her brother for hours, and neither of them had attempted to push for more. They were both content with keeping it PG, and it made it so powerful.

"So not only you ditched our friends, family, and me for the rest of the night, you did one better by rewarding your fucking brother for his—"

"Jason, I'm warning you." Ellie scowled at him. "Do not talk about my brother like that, or there will be consequences."

Seething, Jason sprang to his feet and joined her in the kitchen. "What's the deal with you two?"

"Whatever do you mean?"

"I mean your baby bro is nothing like Jack and Dave. Now, I understand you two have some weird rapport or something, but you've been acting super-strange ever since he returned, and I don't like it, Ellie. I don't like it one bit."

Ellie calmly sipped her coffee. "Then what are you saying here, Jason? Do you wanna call off the wedding?"

Puzzlement creased his forehead. "When did I say that? Though it's interesting you've brought it up. Do you want to?"

Ellie wasn't prepared for her reaction to Jason's concerns. She couldn't believe how quickly she was ready to give up on him, the man she'd loved for the better part of the last two years; how little thought she gave to this; how she yearned to be with her brother so much that it ached.

"Of course not," she said. "But I don't like how you're making me feel right now, and if that's the preview to our life as a married couple, then forgive me if I'm not enthused."

Jason took a moment to reflect on her behavior. "Ellie, do you even want to marry me?"

"What?" she exclaimed, her pupils dilated as she feigned bemusement. She patted to the living room with her coffee. "Where is this coming from? We just had a family introductory dinner, and now you wanna jump ship and pin it on me? Just say you don't wanna marry me and be done with it, Jason, but don't do this. It's an insult to my intelligence."

"I do want to marry you, Ellie, more than anything. I'm simply telling you how I feel. Ever since that fu—" Jason stopped himself in time, just when Ellie shot him an ominous look. "—ever since he arrived, I've been bumped down to second place, and I don't like the feeling. You're first with me, Ellie, no matter what; the way it should be."

"Jason, you're still first, rest assured." She released a sigh and sipped her coffee, growing testy. "You have to understand, Oliver and I have some baggage that we're sorting out, and there's Michela who's constantly on my mind, and I'm planning a wedding in between... I'm trying my hardest to please everyone, but I'm always the bad guy no matter what I do, aren't I?"

Gauging her expression, his head shook and his jaw clenched. "I don't know. I guess I want you to be concerned with your future husband more than you clearly seem to be with your fucking brother."

"Jason, what did I say? What the fuck did I say?!"

"I don't give a shit what you said. I fucking hate him. I hate his guts, and if you want me to respect him, then make sure he apologizes for last night, and in front of all the people he dissed me."

"You're so pathetic... not everything is about you! Have you stopped to think that maybe he behaved like that because I hurt him?! Huh?! No, it's all about you and your stupid ego, because he made you his bitch last night."

His eyes bulged, and the vein on his neck stood taut almost in an instant. "What the fuck did you just say?"

"You heard me. I won't lie, I've lost more than a little respect for you after last night."

Ellie wasn't filtering anymore. She was shooting from the hip whatever she felt, and she did think less of Jason because of his submission to Oliver. Ellie had always valued men who stood their ground and displayed dominance over other males, especially when she was the prize. It was primitive, but she found it extremely appealing in a guy. Her fiancé backing down had cost him significant points with her, points that she was more than happy to award her brother.

"Let me get this straight: if I beat him up, you'll think better of me?"

"As if you could! He would shred you to pieces!"

"Well, that's it." He fetched his keys, trying to scrunch them up in his massive hand as he started toward the door. "Now I have to beat him up."

"If you so much as touch him, then it's over between us, Jason. Do you hear me?!! JASON!!"

***

"Come on, come on, come on, pick up, baby."

Ellie was walking as fast as she could to her parents'—after making sure she was presentable of course. Jason had taken her car since he didn't own one, and Ellie couldn't get hold of Oliver, which was rendering her frightened for his safety.

She wasn't in her right mind when quarrelling with her fiancé earlier. She hadn't imagined that the situation would escalate this fast when she, in essence, had urged him to win back his honor by picking a fight with her brother. She would never want any harm to come to Oliver. She was even more terrified when recalling that her parents were away with Michela to the country club and that only Dave was there with Oliver. At least she prayed he was.

She managed to get to her parents' in ten minutes instead of the fifteen it would normally take her, and the sight of her car in the driveway made her tear up. She couldn't stand the thought that her beloved kid bro might get hurt.

She stormed into the house and immediately heard raised voices from the patio. She hurried out and saw a shirtless Oliver kicking back on the couch and calmly having his morning coffee, seemingly unfazed by the furious bulk of muscle that was standing ten feet away from him while spouting a bevy of cusses and threats. Dave was standing between them, holding a crowbar.

"Jason, what the fuck are you doing?!"

"Oh, Ellie, glad you could make it," Dave said comically. "I was just explaining to your fiancé that as much as I like him, and as much I will mourn the loss of opportunity to embark on what seemed to be a promising relationship with his sister, I will be sending him to a hospital if he takes another step toward our baby bro."

Ellie stared at Jason, the expression on her face somewhere between an angry scowl and a mystified gape. "Have you completely lost your fucking mind?!"

"I guess I did! You would know as you were the one who made me go crazy in the first place! You were practically begging me to beat him up."

"No, Oliver, that is not true," she murmured, her voice riddled with trepidation. "I would never do that. I love you."

"What the fuck does it mean, you love him?!"

"It means that I love my brother! Now get the fuck out of my parents' house!"

"I am not leaving till he shows me respect. And Dave, if I want, I can fuck all of you up: you, him, and that crowbar you're holding without breaking a sweat, so get that thing the fuck out of my face before I really lose it."

Dave laughed jeeringly, clearly amused, and looked over his shoulder at his brother, who was dipping a butterscotch cookie in his coffee mug, seeming almost bored. "What do you say, Bro? Do you think he can fuck all three of us up?"

"No one is fucking up no one! Jason, please come with me. Let's talk about it, hon."

He ignored her, his blazing stare fixed on her little brother as he waited for him to voice his opinion on the proceedings.

Oliver rinsed down the cookie with a swig of coffee and sighed. "First thing first: I already apologized to you for my behavior last night as well as agreed to make it formal and public on either Facebook, Twitter, or any social media of your choice; ergo, I really don't understand why we are still having this pointless discussion. Secondly, and I'm now referring to your query, dear bro, is that my initial instinct was a no, though now after ruminating on it, I think I'm inclining to"—he rose and took a commanding stance next to his brother—"hell no."

Jason glared at the brothers, now dubious whether he bit off more than he could chew. Taking on Oliver by himself would present a not insignificant risk let alone with Dave by his side, and lest it be forgotten, there was the metal pole in Dave's hand. Yet sadly for him, the love of his life had already scolded him for his cowardly ways, and he wasn't about to let her down twice, not even against an army of brothers. It was the only way for him to save face, he believed.

To his good fortune, though, Ellie had already foreseen his—not completely unfounded—thought process.

"Jason, please listen to me," she said, standing at the heart of the line of scrimmage. "This won't prove anything. Not only it will not prove anything, I will hate you for it. Now I know you can, but please, don't beat up my brothers."

Dave looked at Oliver, snickering in great mirth. By this time, he was dying for some action.

"Yeah, right. And when we got home, you'd call me their bitches. Wasn't that the term you used? A bitch?"

"I am sorry for everything I said. I just got up, and I was mad, and I wasn't thinking, and I just wanted to hurt you, but it's not what I think of you, not in the least."

Jason made a show of reconsidering beating up the brothers and slowly nodded at Ellie. "I want him to apologize, like a man, and not like the smug punk that he is. I wanna feel it."

Ellie sighed as she turned to look at her brother but didn't ask him. She detested the thought of Oliver losing.

"Dude, you're not going to apologize for the third time just 'cause he's too thick."

"Dave, if you know what's good for you, don't," Ellie said and looked back at Oliver.

"I will if you tell me," he said to her.

It enraged Ellie to make Oliver apologize to Jason, but she didn't want her brothers to fuck him up, so she painfully nodded.

"Jason, I'm sorry for my behavior last night. It wasn't personal, and I wasn't looking to diss you. I will apologize before your family and friends, too, if you'd like."

"You gotta be kidding me," Dave grumbled with a head shake, infinitely disappointed with his brother, and flung the crowbar into the pool in anger.

Ellie was astounded by how genuine it sounded. She expected Oliver to serve a half-assed apology, but he spared no effort, and she knew that the only reason he made it count, was her. She didn't think it was possible for her to love him more, yet she quickly realized -- it evidently was.

"I will take you up on that," Jason said dourly and spun around. "Babe, we're done here." He marched into the house like Julius Caesar back in the day.

Looking at her topless brother in admiration, the blonde moved her lips though made no sound, "Thank you."

Oliver nodded back, and his sister left to join her victorious fiancé.

***

"Cos'altro avete fatto?" (What else did you do?).

"Abbiamo pranzato, e poi mi sono presa il gelato, e poi siamo andati al centro commerciale, e poi ho mangiato un altro gelato, e poi siamo tornati qui e ho visto te, Papi," (We had lunch, and then I had ice cream, and then we went to the mall, and then I had some more ice cream, and then we came back, and then I saw you, Daddy).

Michela and Oliver were in bed, discussing the day they'd had while she was trying to fall asleep in his arms.

"Sembra proprio una bella giornata," (Sounds like a good day).

"Si, ma mi sei mancato tantissimo, Papi," (It was, but I missed you a lot, Daddy). She snuggled up to him. "Com'è andata la tua giornata?" (How was your day?).

"Andava bene," (It was okay).

"È stata una bella giornata?" (Was it a good day?).

"Mi sei mancata troppo, vita mia. Non è mai una buona giornata se non sei con me," (I missed you too much, my life. It can't be a good day when you're away from me).

"Allora forse la prossima volta dovresti venire con noi. In questo modo, saremmo contenti entrambi," (Then maybe you should come with us next time. That way, we won't have to miss each other).

Oliver chuckled, holding Michela tightly in his arms. "Ti voglio un mondo di bene, piccola mia. Lo sai vero?" (I love you so much, my beautiful daughter. Do you know that?).

"Si, Papà. Ti voglio bene anch'io," (Yes, Daddy. I love you, too).

"Va bene allora, vai a letto." He gave her a loving kiss. "Domani avremo una giornata impegnativa,"(Well now, go to sleep. Tomorrow we have a busy day).

Five minutes later, Michela was fast asleep. Oliver switched off the bedside lamp and gently closed the door as he exited the room. He descended the stairs and was surprised to see his sister sitting in the living room with their parents, though she quickly rose upon his arrival.

"Is she out?" Dan said as he sipped his cognac.

"Yeah," Oliver sighed contentedly.

Dan chuckled. "Quite a day we've had. I'm surprised she managed to keep herself up until now."

"Well, your granddaughter is a stubborn little girl. She never gives up her bedtime rituals."

"I'm very pleased with the progress she has made so far, Oliver," Alice said, her gaze fixed on the TV. "I told you it was just a matter of time."

"Yes, Mother."

"Hey," Ellie softly said while nervously clasping her hands.

Her brother responded with a nod that felt no less nervous to Ellie.

"Um... can we talk?"

Oliver motioned at the patio, and Ellie bobbed her head and started in that direction.

"Don't think of stealing any more of that wine," Dan said, and his children laughed in embarrassment. "That's right, I'm on to you."

"Sorry, Dad," Oliver chuckled. "We'll get you a new one."

"I doubt you can afford it. It doesn't come cheap, that particular bottle."

"That's why it tasted so good," Ellie said, as if in enlightenment, and proceeded to giggle. "Well, don't worry, Dad. We'll have a fundraiser or something."

"Yeah, right. I ain't getting it back; that much I know. Damn thieves." He smiled and signaled them to leave. "Scram."

"Yes, sir," both Oliver and Ellie said in harmony and laughed at it on their way out.

Ellie gestured up at Dave's window. "Let's go to the shed."

Oliver nodded his comprehension. "Lead the way."

They entered the shed, and Oliver closed the door behind him. The second he turned around, his sister pinned him to the door and threw herself at him like a common tart. Standing on her tiptoes, she kissed him passionately, and he was more than willing to engage. He coiled his arms around her small waist and gathered her into his body, and his sister arched her back as her sex pressed to his.

"I've missed you so much," she breathed, tugging at his bottom lip with her teeth. "I couldn't wait to see you again."

He stroked her scented hair back, brushing it away from her stunning face. "Ellie, I'm crazy about you."

They returned to inflict mayhem in each other's mouths, tongues loose and lubricated, hands pawing at one another.

A soft moan of desire broke from the blonde's lips when she disengaged. "Oliver, I swear I didn't tell him to fight you."

"I believe you," he breathed and darted his tongue back into her sweet mouth.

She broke their kiss again, her dazzling blue eyes dimmed with a cloud of fear. "You don't hate me, baby, do you?"

"No." He kissed her neck hungrily.

She groaned, feeling the heat building in her core, before she pushed him away. "Oliver..."

"Ellie..."

"I swear I didn't," she whined. "If he'd so much as—"

"Ellie, I believe you." He caressed her cheek with the pad of his thumb, his other arm belted around her waist. "I know my own sister."

"Do you? Because I don't know if I know me anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"Look at me. I'm getting married in less than three months, and what do I do? I'm making out with my brother in the god-damn shed."

"You say it like it's a bad thing."

A groggy smile slowly rose on her face. "Sadly, it isn't. It's an amazing thing..."

She pulled herself into his body, sensually kissing across his throat. He hoisted her onto the small table while she continued to make love to his flesh.

"Thank you for not fucking him up," she softly breathed while her brother was nibbling her ear. "It meant a lot to—oh god, baby—that you backed down..." She bit back a moan.

Oliver released her ears from his lips and palmed her temples. "Ellie, I love you. I will do anything for you."

"Anything? Even if I ask you to stay away from me?"

"Is that what you want?"

"That wasn't my question."

He took a moment to consider it before he nodded with a sigh. "I can't do that."

She voiced a delicious moan when his mouth found her other ear. "I don't know if I should be depressed because of it"—she clasped him harder to her ear—"or ecstatic. You're fucking with my mind."

He stepped back to gauge her face, his eyes ablaze with the sort of intensity Ellie had seldom witnessed. "Ellie, let me ask you this: what exactly do you think is happening here?"

"Um... incest?"

"Aside from that."

She shrugged. "I don't know."

"Yeah you do."

"Oliver"—she drew him to her with her heels—"you know this can't go anywhere."

He unhooked her feet and backed away.

"Don't look at me like that," she demanded in a pleading whimper. "You know I'm right."

"Then I guess I misunderstood. I think you should leave now."

"Baby, don't be like that. It's not my call."

"Then whose call is it?"

"I don't know," she sighed in exasperation, "but it isn't mine."

"Then why are you here instead of being with your fiancé'? He's the one you want to be with, isn't he?"

Ellie exhaled in anger. "You're acting like a child now."

"Oh, am I?"

"Yes, very much. Do you think we have a future? In what world exactly?"

His jaw tightened at her painful words. "It's a good thing I've held on to Rita's number then. She for one does want a future with me." He paced to the door.

"Oliver."

He whirled around, his expression solemn.

"You're just saying it to get me jealous, and I don't appreciate it. I don't appreciate it at all."

"I'm not. I respect both you and your opinion, but I'm sorry, this is not what I'm looking for: messing around with my sister for kicks." He made toward the door again.

"Oliver!"

He spun around and confronted her flaming face in silence.

"So what? You're going to blackmail me into getting into a relationship with you? Hold that fucking Latina over my head?"

"Yes."

"You're such a piece of..."

"It's up to you."

She pulled her fair hair back, averting her eyes. "And here I stupidly believed you loved me."

"I do, Ellie; you have no idea how much. But unfortunately, you don't love me back, and I'm not looking for another heartache. I'm still recovering from my first."

"Why are you saying this?" She got up and embraced him tightly, tears springing to her blue eyes. "I love you so much, Oliver... so much."

"Then prove it."

"Gladly! I'll kiss you all night long if that's what it—"

He pulled his sweat pants to his knees without saying a word.

Ellie's stupefied gaze trailed up from his red boxer briefs to his eyes, her heartbeats growing faster. "What are you doing?"

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,314 Followers