The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 07

Story Info
The return of Jason.
14.6k words
4.81
41.6k
107

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,320 Followers

Sunday, 11 a.m.. Oliver was deep asleep in his bed, recharging his batteries. It had been a grueling weekend since he and Ellie had been going at it incessantly. They had barely taken any rest between sessions atop sessions of hot fucking. He was horny as hell and could never get enough of his sister, yet he couldn't believe how easily she'd kept up with him, and after their last number, he needed his rest.

Ellie was lying beside him, fully awake, while caressing the sexy streak of hair that ran up his chiseled abdomen. She had been monitoring his sleep for over an hour now. She was no less fatigued than Oliver, but she was too preoccupied to sustain her own sleep.

"I guess that's how you know you're in love," she mused quietly, realizing she could watch her brother sleeping forever. "My sweet Oliver..." She sucked delicately on his nipple and resumed staring at him, her blue eyes sparkling with love.

As dejected as she was when thinking of her ex-fiancé, she knew that her deprivation of sleep stemmed from something else entirely. It was her little brother; everything was about him now. She was blown away by him this weekend: from their love-making, their long talks, to the hours in which they were kissing, and back to their love-making. This neglected boy that had grown to be the most incredible male specimen she had ever encountered was shattering longtime beliefs about love she'd been holding. She had to gulp back her tears just from watching him asleep.

She brushed her blond mane aside and rested her head on his chest as she reached down to stroke within her cleft. Ellie was horny, but that was not why she was petting herself at the moment. Her growing obsession for a baby was the reason. Just on Thanksgiving she'd told Dave that she didn't want children, and now she couldn't wait to give birth. She realized that Dave was right. She didn't want Jason's children; she wanted Oliver's.

"What am I gonna do..."

Oliver was young and already a father to a 4-year-old girl. Ellie was going to be 27 in March. She wanted to start her family, with him, but she was terrified he'd refuse; irrespectively, she knew she was not going to get pregnant anytime soon. Protected by the curse of her birth control pills, she couldn't make use of all the sperm her brother had been dumping deep in her pussy, but one problem at a time.

First, she needed to get Jason out of her condo and life, and then she would be free to get herself impregnated by her kid brother. Oddly enough, she couldn't care less how their family would take their incestuous relationship. She had beaten herself up too much for too long, and after this blissful weekend, she was not going to let anyone or anything come between her and Oliver.

She petted along her slit and sucked her morning dew into her mouth. She tasted differently now. She could make out the creamy sweetness of her brother's sperm mingled with her wetness. She smiled, recounting all the times he'd nutted inside of her this weekend. Even after taking a shower, she was still trickling his seed. She was reeking of him. He totally made her his, inside and out.

"And he can fuck for hours. Literally."

The thought of her brother pummeling her pussy sent tingles of excitement within her. They'd fornicated for two hours straight in the early hours of the morning and in every position she could fold herself to. She lost track of the number of times she culminated on his beautiful cock, but even without keeping scores, she knew she'd set a new record. She simply never loved anyone this much, and she certainly never lusted after anyone the way she was after her bro.

Looking down at the juncture of her thighs, Ellie couldn't believe she was still horny, as if he had never touched her. She slotted her middle finger into her sex, all the way up to her second knuckle, and moaned when sliding it in and out of her a few times. She was wet. She was also sore. There was only so much her pussy could take before showing signs of wear and tear, and her pubic bone was bruised beyond repair. A shudder of lust ran through her when she realized Oliver's girth along with their relentless balling had broken her tender pussy.

"I need to come... I have to come."

But she knew she couldn't take Oliver inside her; he would tear her up. Hell, her own finger was too much for her pussy to handle now; besides, she didn't want to wake him, knowing she'd exhausted him. She kissed his nipple as her middle digit contacted her clitoris. She started rubbing it clockwise, just making sure she couldn't get away from it. She gasped when her body gave a light tremor at the erotic massage.

"Fuck it."

She slapped her pussy thrice and watched her folds collecting moistness from the smacks. She rolled onto her back and groped her breasts. She kneaded at them, loving how large and disproportionate they were to her bony build. She played with her nipples, skimming her knuckles over them before pinching and pulling at them.

She pulled her titty up to suck on a nipple. Once she made it hard, she repeated the treatment with her other nipple, thinking that if Oliver saw her now, he would fuck her aching pussy until it bled. She knew he was crazy about his sister's snatch. Heck, his cock had spent more time in her slit than outside of it the last 24 hours.

Stimulating her nipples made her soon long for a climax. She shoved two fingers in her mouth and sucked, leaving a thick layer of saliva on them. She spread her legs and penetrated herself, her labia parting nicely for her wandering fingers. She massaged her clit with her thumb while gently sliding her fingers in and out of her slick, warm passage. She didn't push them deep, however, just shallow fucking, just to feel her lust.

"God, I can't believe how horny I am..."

She looked down and grinned at the coat of wetness clinging to her fingers, knowing it was the mingling of her bro's cum and her own juices. That alone could make her come. She bit back a moan as her little button began swelling, growing so sensitive. She sucked on her thumb and molested it some more while her fingers pumped in her hole.

"Oliver, put your cock in me..."

Ellie gasped like a whore as she visualized Oliver's dick impaling her. She looked painfully to her left, affirming his slumber, and returned to her wounded kitten. She didn't have much time before she soaked his sheets in her cum. She squeezed her left hooter while rubbing her little clitty, her lithe fingers begging to pierce her deeper. She pinched the snood of her clit and jacked off, the same way she had been yanking at cocks for years.

She was growing hot, arching her back while she masturbated. She gyrated her slender hips in the air while attending to her clit, mirroring the way her brother had done her just hours ago. The heady smell of her abuse soon permeated the air. The room was reeking of her desire. She took a deep draft of sex through her nose and exhaled in pleasure.

"Christ, I'm so appetizing..."

She slapped her pussy some more, shuddering at the sexy noises her moist lips were making, before she groaned. She was making such a mess in her cunt, loving every splash of her lust. Her breathing grew shallower, and her fair mounds rose and fell quicker. Her nipples were straining like needles, and her smooth legs quaked at her impending orgasm.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god... yes, baby, your sister's going to come on your fat cock." A shock of desire made waves in her bust as more of her excitement coursed down to her soaking sex. "Oliver, please don't say that. You know I love you to death. I promise I'm not gonna come like a little cunt." She tugged at her rosy nub, feeling the heat building under her chubby mound. "Bro, that's not true! I'll come like a big girl! I swear I'm a big girl..."

She kept rubbing and stimulating her clit inside its supple, moist hood. She bit back a chain of moans as her slender legs shivered, her head veering restlessly from side to side at the growing inferno in her pussy.

"Oliver, you know you have! It's you who's made me a big girl! I swear I won't disappoint you..." She rubbed her clit faster and slapped her tit. "Yes! Yes... I'll come on your big cock like your big fucking girl." She gave her tense pink nipple a twirl, aching to show her brother that she would come like his big girl. "Bro, I'm not fucking around, I swear! Your big girl will drown your giant dick. Just give me a shot to prove that to you!"

She smacked her cunt some more before she rubbed faster, her hood riding her swollen clit in reckless haste. "Why are you so mean... stop hurting me!" She pinched her sensitive nub hard and mewled at the throbbing ache. "Please, baby, give me a shot... look what I'm doing for you..." She vanished her fingers up her agonizing sex and vibrated her clit with her thumb. Her sad whimper gave away her discomfort, but she had to for her brother; he didn't believe she would come like a big girl. She glanced at Oliver in tears, desperate to prove her love to him. "This is for you, sweetheart... fuck, it hurts!"

Vibrating her clit, she ultimately climaxed. She kept her eyes fixed on her sleeping brother as she shuddered on her fingers, her sick orgasm taking her for everything. "Do you see now... FUCK!" She squirmed in anguish, tears furrowing her cheeks, spasms ripping through her special place. "Who's your big girl?!" She thrust her fingers up her tight cleft and writhed as she clawed at her vagina on the way out. "I AM!"

She kept riding it out, peaking so painfully, slowly realizing her fantasy had made her harm herself. She jerked on her fingers, quivered them inside her, and lay still, her breath coming out in ragged pulses. The tension eventually seeped from her muscles, and the pain and pleasure waned along with it. She plucked her wet fingers out and watched her throbbing pussy trickling crimson cum on the white sheets.

She started laughing, happy it was just a fantasy and that her beloved brother didn't really think she was coming like a little cunt. She wasn't very disturbed by the blood. Oliver had really annihilated her hot little slit when chiseling her pubic bone since Friday, and so it was to be expected. He was big enough and she was fragile enough for him to be able to wreck her lady parts.

"Well," she giggled, giddy and sated, as she wiped off her tears, "that was different..."

She sucked the rosy fluids off her fingers, thrust aside her blond hair, and curled up to him, elated at her masochistic orgasm, her first ever.

***

"Baby, wake up!" Ellie said urgently. "Wake up, my love!"

Startled, Oliver's eyes shot open. "I'm up. What's um"—he wiped the sleep from his eyes—"What's wrong?"

"We've overslept, and they're here. I can hear them pulling into the driveway."

"Shit!" He sprang to his feet and looked for his sweat pants. He hadn't worn them all weekend. "What's the time?"

"5."

"Fuck! I can't belie—Jesus Christ, Ellie, there's blood on the bed!" His eyes darted over the sheets in horror. "Oh my god, are you okay, gorgeous?!"

"Oh, that?" She giggled, recalling her incredibly fulfilling masturbation. "Don't worry about it."

"What do you mea—"

"Baby, it's nothing, really," she crooned with a smile, moved by how concerned he was for her. "I'll explain later, but right now we really need to haul ass."

In less than a minute-thirty, Ellie was out of Oliver's room with the blood-stained sheets in her hands and on her way to cover her glorious nudity. Once dressed, Oliver dashed down the stairs with the three empty bottles of wine he and his sister had quaffed between their never-ending humping. Once the bottles were disposed of, he started making coffee as nonchalantly as possible, praying his goddess would disappear any remaining evidence of their sexual escapades.

"Papi!" he could hear his daughter calling as the front door opened. "Papi, dove sei?! Michela è qui!" (Daddy, where are you?! Michela is here!).

He chuckled at her hilarious phrasing and trotted impatiently to the front door. He took her in his arms when she ran to him, and they kissed and hugged passionately, as if they hadn't seen each other in a year. He squeezed her little figure in his embrace, beating himself up for ever letting her go. "Com'è andato il fine settimana, tesoro?" (How was your weekend, honey?).

"Benissimo! Ma mi sei mancato veramente tanto papi," (It was great! But I've really missed you, Daddy).

"Sono molto orgoglioso di te, piccola. La mia bambina sta diventando grande," (I'm so proud of you, baby. My little girl is growing up).

"Sì, Papà, è vero! Sento di stare crescendo!" (Yes, Daddy, yes! I feel I'm growing up!).

"Bene," he said with a chuckle, loving her enthusiasm, before he noted his parents and Dave. "Did you take your book with you?"

"Si, Papi."

"Good. Go read while I make us something to eat, and then it's time for your bath."

"Bene." She put her arms around him and flooded him with kisses. "Mi sei mancato tantissimo papà..." (I've missed you so much, Daddy...).

His daughter's kisses felt less chirpy now, Oliver thought.

Michela left to the living room, and Oliver was making coffee for all. Dan waved hello while hauling the suitcases up the stairs, and his brother and mother joined him in the kitchen.

"Welcome back," he said with a smile. "How was the resort?"

"Could be worse," Alice sighed as she slumped onto the chair by the kitchen island, just millimeters from where he and his sister had exchanged bodily fluids 24 hours ago.

"Really? Michela said it was great."

"Oh, did she..."

Pouring the milk in the frother, Oliver furrowed a brow, surprised by her tone of voice. "Now what do you mean by that, Mom?"

"I mean that she gave us a hard time, though nothing unexpected. We knew it would be difficult."

"I was under the impression that she coped well," he said with a frown as he served his mother a latte. "And she barely called..."

"Well, she coped... badly. She was crying a lot, especially at night, and she tried getting hold of you all day, but your phone was turned off or something"—she sipped her coffee—"which I don't appreciate at all, Oliver. You have to be available for her at all times. It was extremely irresponsible of you."

Oliver instantly realized he hadn't charged his phone for two days. He handed himself a harsh rebuke while making his brother's coffee. His sister was simply too much of a distraction.

"I'm really sorry, Mom. You're right; it was unbelievably careless of me. I should have—wait, why didn't you call Ellie then? When she couldn't get hold of me?"

"Don't you think we tried?" Alice retorted in her typical bitter manner. "Speaking of the devil, where is she? I'm gonna spank her little ass something fierce."

Oliver gulped back a laugh, recalling the spanking he had personally handed that tight rear just the night before, when he was doing his hot big sis doggy style. He served Dave his coffee and took a seat. "I think she's taking a shower; I don't know. Why do you"—he suppressed another laugh—"want to spank her?"

"Apparently, our sister is no longer engaged," Dave chimed in as he took a sip from his latte. "Though I'm sure you've known of that before any of us have."

There was something in Dave's tone that Oliver didn't approve of. He couldn't put his finger on it though. He focused back on his mother. "She told you?"

"No," Alice said angrily. "Jason did."

"Jason?"

"He called Mom today; gave her the 411."

"I see." Oliver sipped his coffee and pondered to himself.

Alice took a swig and shook her head in anger. "Our little princess dumped him shamelessly a month before their wedding. Do you have any idea how much it's gonna cost us? Not to mention the embarrassment. Everyone in the family knows she was getting married. I won't hear the end of it for months."

"Hey, everybody!" Ellie patted to the kitchen, a radiant glow of a woman who's had tons of sex on her ravishing face.

Oliver's smile dissipated when he noted the limp that was mangling her normally striking gait. He gaped at her, recalling the bloody sheets, but Ellie was quick to simper coyly, explaining with her catlike blue eyes.

"What has happened to you?" Dave inquired, worried for her himself.

"I slipped and fell just now in the shower. It's nothing."

"Boys, leave us," Alice hissed in an Ill-boding tone.

The brothers took their leave, and the women began arguing over Ellie's recent actions. Surely, it was anything but cultural as their high-pitched shrieks could be heard in the living room with ease.

"Let's go out tonight," Dave said while observing Michela reading to Oliver from her book.

"Some of us have work tomorrow."

"I really need you, bud. Don't forsake a brother in need."

"Stop for a second, baby," Oliver instructed Michela and cocked a brow at Dave. "Brother in need?"

"I struck out with Kelly Williamson, and I really need a wingman tonight."

Oliver chuckled. "Kelly Williamson... I should have known. And here I thought you wanted to spend some quality time with the folks."

"Come on, don't be a douche. I'm in dire need of a pick-me-up... pick up."

They laughed.

"Aren't you just an unsung poet."

"You know I've always had my way with words."

They chuckled again.

"I'm really not in the mood. Why don't you call Jack?"

Dave gave him long-winded speech about how a wingman, first and foremost, needed to be unattached. There were other demands, but Oliver didn't find those to be very realistic.

"Let's talk about it later. My daughter is now reading to me."

Oliver fixed him and Michela a lavish banquet when Ellie and Alice took their quarrel upstairs. His daughter was hungry from the long drive, and he was famished from the long breeding. Once fed, he had a bath ready for Michela with her favorite bath toys. The sight of his daughter's bulging belly brought a smile to his face. It was one of the cutest things he had ever seen.

"Papi, were you happy that I was gone?"

"What?" he exclaimed while shampooing her shoulder-length hair. "I was miserable. What makes you ask that, principessa?"

"I heard Nonna and Nonno saying that you need a break from me, that you need to have fun."

Oliver shook his head, bottling his anger. "Baby, no, you must not have heard right. I don't need a break from you; I will never." He rinsed the shampoo off of her and was scrubbing her back again. "They probably said you needed a break from me, because I'm so mean and annoying."

"Papi, it's true you can be mean and annoying sometimes, especially with gelato, but I don't care because I love you."

He smiled. "I love you too, baby."

"And I don't need a break from you. I hated it that we had to take a break."

He stopped scrubbing, her words tearing at his heart. "Michela, dolce mia, no. We didn't have to take a break. Who told you we had to take a break?"

"If we didn't have to take a break, then why did I have to leave you?"

"You didn't have to. Your grandparents just wanted you to have fun with them, that's all. And did you have fun, didn't you?"

She fiddled with her rubber animals in silence, her eyes downcast.

"Michela?"

"Papi, I have something to tell you."

"What's that, baby?"

"You have to promise not to get angry with me."

"Why would I get angry with you?"

"Because I told a lie."

"What lie?"

"I didn't really have fun; I hated there. I only said I had fun"—tears streamed down her cheeks—"because I wanted you to see that I was growing up..."

"Michela..."

"But I don't think I'm growing up, Papi... if we have to take a break... then I don't want to ever grow up..."

Seeing his daughter this distraught made Oliver's gut tighten painfully. "Vita mia..." He got into the bath in his sweats and shoes and clasped his weeping daughter in his arms. "You listen to me now: we will never take a break ever again. Daddy loves you more than anything. I was crying all weekend long because you were away from me."

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,320 Followers