The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers

Eyes locked with his, Ellie then gasped unexpectedly, feeling her baby brother slipping into her. She knew he had to feel her exploding, to feel her contracting around him, to feel the tight fit she would always be for him. She sobbed a moan as the broad mushroom helmed the assail, ungluing her pink walls that were now so sensitive and soaking wet from her orgasm. That perfect member kept sliding deeper into her, into her hot pregnant bod, into her gushing passageway that shared its DNA.

The blonde beckoned to him with a lustful whimper and a hungry lick of lips, luxuriating in the slow pace of which her brother opened her up for him. There was no such feeling, of a sinewy erection grinding against her sopping vaginal muscles, making her accept it as it swaddled itself with her inch by agonizing inch. She was still coming while Oliver sheathed himself in her, stretching her, feeding her climax to no end. They locked lips while Ellie gently writhed, her bald kitten shivering in excitement until she was filled up to her cervix.

Convulsing and moaning, Ellie rinsed her brother's pre-cum off the head of his cock, mingling their genetic codes in the depths of her sex, barely an inch from the entrance of her growing womb. She cried into his kiss as her womanhood molded to him, her mons nudging at his pubis, her cunt gorging on his wurst. Eyes bulging, she cried again, her brother ripping her tube top apart, and then her bra, shearing her clothes with his bare hands.

The cries of this stunning nymph weren't of terror and defiance however, but of raw, carnal pleasure. This man was taking her alright, but he faced no resistance, even when he pulled on her short skirt and split it in half. This man was the father of her unborn child and her lover, her greatest love. He was also her little brother, her own flesh and blood, and he was mad with lust, his hard-on crammed in the tightest of pussies. She clasped his tight waist and sucked on his throat, her body shuddering against him as he stripped her of her clothes so violently.

The sturdy BMW rocked and creaked, riding an invisible wave, dancing to the illicit coitus of the siblings. Dan's youngest was so deep in his sister, as deep as any man had ever been in a woman, doing away with her clothing out of sheer sexual delirium. He pumped inside her, his chiseled abdomen spooning the bloom of her belly, his lips clamping onto a salmon-pink, stub-like flesh.

Ellie's expensive white brazier—now torn just like every other garment she'd come with—remained on her, even if no longer functional. Those large cups that had supported her milky jugs had fallen to his will, cast haphazardly on the hood at her sides. Sawing back and forth in her, her bro fed on her breasts, her taut nipples, sucking the pink right off of them. His hands roamed her rack, cupping, squeezing, mashing the fatty orbs that made his sister so sought after since reaching pubescence.

Ellie whimpered and mewled, her brother virtually eating her mounds. She rocked beneath him while threads of her torn skirt and panties dangled down the golden, smooth flesh of her inner thighs. Her brother's pelvis ground against her burning skin as she cradled him, taking him, letting him do that to her, stick it to her, fill her snatch to the brim. That young, ripe pussy, so wet and tight, dragging around the straining muscle, clinging and clawing at it, kissing and licking, worshiping its commendable length.

The blue-eyed smoking piece of ass pulled her fair hair back with both hands and whimpered, her brother pulling and twirling her nipples with his lips and knuckles. She released her hair and stroked his while his gorgeous face was buried in bosom, tasting her everywhere. She bucked against him, meeting him, slamming against him, as she whimpered her love for him, a love she'd never believed was in existence. She was climbing that hill again, her wet slit a mere furnace, the air now fragranced with heat and the pheromones radiating from inside of her.

A shudder, and another, followed by a jerk and a deep, husky moan notified both that the end was near. They breathed her in, basking in that intoxicating whiff of feminine arousal, before Oliver popped her meaty nipple out and gazed into her eyes. Rocking so beautifully beneath him, her large, pale mounds softly swaying, her rubbery buds at attention, she returned his gaze, her loving blue eyes taken by need. She pulled his shirt up to his neck and mashed her naked breasts to his chest, skin to skin, needing to feel the warmth of his body as they fornicated themselves into oblivion.

Her tense pink nipples, slick with her brother's slobber, stabbed at his smaller, manly ones as his cock plowed through the length of her tight inner flesh. Between the creaks of the SUV and the slushing melody of Ellie's sex, Oliver felt his nuts drawing taut. He gasped, the pressure building and building while being relentlessly stroked in her hot, wet slit.

A tear ran down Ellie's cheek at the sight of her brother's. She could see in his eyes the immeasurable love he had for her, a love that knew no bounds, a love that blasted through the insurmountable barrier that is incest. She could see his fear of losing her, the bliss of being inside of her, and she couldn't remain unfazed. Their fetus, absorbing the energies from both bodies, started kicking at its father-to-be just as Ellie burst with a whimper that was drenched in love no less than lust. Oliver thrust deep and exploded into her instantly, spewing his seed past the opening of her cervix.

This coitus might not have seemed awfully romantic: out in nature, tangled on the hood of some car, the girl's clothes brutally torn. It wasn't even a full moon. And yet it was so romantic and powerful, emotional and palpable. They connected in ways they never had while Ellie relieved her brother deep in her writhing pussy, where he'd been regularly unloading for over six months now.

A thread of energy seemed to pass between them while Oliver kept pumping cum into his sister's quivering vagina, the abundancy of her right breast spilling from his grip. Ellie pulled all of him down and in, as she took his mouth with hers. They kissed and petted, their genitals splashing bodily fluids inside the blonde, their fetus so excited and agitated.

And Ellie was no less agitated as her sex clenched around Oliver. She grunted and moaned interchangeably as they pumped his cum out like a team, milking his spurting meat deep within her sisterly cleft, inside her to-die-for body. They kissed throughout, the action almost exclusively taking place in Ellie's mouth. She simply wanted him inside her, everywhere, for him to feel as loved and sheltered as she did. Yes, she was going to bear his child, but he was her baby no less. He needed her now, his big sister, his lover, the woman of his dreams.

Drooling his creamy matter inside her, Ellie made it clear to him that she was there, to take care of him, forever. They throbbed inside her and tangled, Ellie spasming at the crux of her thighs. Buried deep in his sister, bathing in her love, her slender legs so splayed out for him, they kissed endlessly, losing themselves the way only true lovers could. And suddenly and inexplicably, Oliver knew: tomorrow would be a better day.

*****

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers