The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack bobbed his head. "And you're not angry anymore?"

"No. I moved past the anger phase, the sadness phase, the disappointment phase... now I'm in a different phase."

"What phase?"

Dan half-smiled. "Hope."

***

Ellie, her daughters, and Kara landed at Malpensa airport the next day. Pushing a couple of carts stacked with large suitcases, they walked out to the Arrivals hall. Oliver and Dave had been waiting impatiently. Last they saw them, 4-month-old Bianca was almost half her age, and even then, they'd stayed for merely a week, leaving immediately after the New Year.

A grin stretched across Oliver's face when he sighted the blonde hottie that was his sister. She was so irrefutably ravishing, he was reminded, a demigoddess. Ellie's body hadn't changed much during the pregnancy, and not long after birthing Bianca, her tummy tightened back. She was lucky enough not to sport stretch marks as some other mothers do, and it was almost inconceivable to think she had recently given birth when gauging her slight 5' 5" frame.

But she had indeed given birth, and it was easy to determine. Oblivious to the thronged airport, Oliver's youngest was peacefully asleep in her baby carrier, soothed by her mother's heartbeats and angelic voice. Though both Ellie's voice and heartbeats briskly picked up when her bright blue gaze crossed her boyfriend's. Oliver started to his girls, and Michela, alerted by Ellie, dashed to him, her little heart aflutter. They kissed passionately, as they always had, before her father kissed his gorgeous sister just as passionately, as they forever would.

Taking a page from his little brother, Dave wrapped his arms around his pregnant wife and relayed his love to her in a deep, romantic kiss before he greeted his sister and nieces to their new home: Milan, Italy. The brothers took control of the luggage while Michela settled on her father's shoulder, and they soon walked out to the cars, excited about the future.

Italy is a beautiful country, but tourists would probably want to avoid visiting it at this time of year. Winter was at its peak, and it was damp and cold. The sky was a grim grey canvas, blocking out the sun, frowning with the occasional shower, and the roads were slippery and crowded, teeming with cabs.

Almost an hour later, they parked in a long, narrow street. It was situated in one of the better neighborhoods of Milan, and the rent reflected that accordingly. Originally, the brothers had considered cheaper alternatives, possibly in the suburbs, but Francesca had dismissed the idea, and she did so quite emphatically. Now that her precious little angel had finally returned to her, there was no way she was going to consent to having her living that far away from her.

To keep her satisfied, the found their new homes in a well-tended apartment building next to a park in the heart of the city. They were fortunate Francesca had the right connections, and she had managed to pull some strings and to set them up with two apartments in the same building. The rent was steep, yet the Jensens were a family with means.

Dave had over $500K saved up, which he had entrusted Antonio with as soon as he bought his stake at the company. Oliver and Ellie's combined fortune was more than twice his size. They had rented out Ellie's place, sold her car, and though Oliver and Dave had a couple of years of measly salaries ahead of them, money shouldn't be an issue.

As they all made their way into the elevator, Kara and Ellie noted the polished lobby, particularly how neat and well-designed it was. Kara and Dave exited on the 2nd floor while Ellie and Oliver rode the elevator to the 4th. Oliver unlocked the door, and his sister took her first steps in her new home. She had seen pictures of it, and her brother had given her the tour via skype, but this was first time she had seen it for herself.

It wasn't the biggest place, barely a 1000 sq ft, but it was clean with a sensible layout. It was equipped with all the furniture and appliances, so there was little to be done in that respect. They had two bathrooms, a rather small kitchen, and two okay-sized rooms, but none of it mattered all that much to Ellie. Her condo back home was bigger and fancier, decorated with exquisite taste, but in the minute-thirty she'd been in this rather plain flat, she was happier than she'd ever been in her place.

"Your thoughts, baby," Oliver anxiously requested, trying to read his sister's mind as he followed her back to the living room.

The blonde shot him a sly, cryptic smile as she kept meticulously examining the place while Bianca rested in her wrap carrier glued to her chest. "Well..."

"Well what? Did I do good?"

Ellie grinned, her heart-stopping blue eyes shining like a beacon. "Hon, you did..."

*

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!..."

"God, baby, I missed you..."

"... Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!..." Ellie replied, riding her brother with a vengeance, her crotch slamming into his as she dropped herself on him again and again.

"Oh, god," Oliver sobbed a moan, his lactating sister ramming herself into him like a possessed nympho, her palms pressing onto his hard chest, her long nails digging in.

Clutching the sexy curve of her waist, her brother bucked, countering her reckless bouncing. His eyes were fixed on her mammoth cans that kept slapping together violently as she repeatedly and mercilessly impaled her brittle self on him. He was transfixed by the sheer heft of her jugs as they swayed in and out, clapping over and over to the ludicrously hectic pace she'd been setting.

"Aw! Aw! Aw! Aw!..."

He kneaded her pale rack, loving the sensations, of the milk churning inside these fatty, bloated orbs. She was so loaded, brimming with milk, that he feared her boobs might burst in his hands; then again, it had been almost three hours since his daughter drained her. Bianca was growing bigger, and so did her appetite, and consequently, so did Ellie's perfect hooters as her daughter was feeding off of her often and in large quantities.

"Ah! Aw! Ah! Aw!..."

Oliver kept molding his big sister's mounds, focusing on those large, dark nipples. They weren't pink anymore. They had changed into a decisive brown a little while before Ellie birthed their daughter. She had explained to him that the darker the nipple the easier is for infants to zero in on their food source. Once she stopped breastfeeding, they would return to that lovely pink her brother so adored.

"Fuck!" Oliver cried when Ellie's nails clawed deeper into his chest.

He mashed her sweaty breasts in retaliation, at least what little of them he could. No way they were going to fit in his hands.

"Awww...." Ellie sobbed a low husky moan, beads of milk trickling from her macro-nipples.

She watched earnestly as her brother squashed her titties. She then slammed herself into him and groaned when a thin stream of milk spewed out of her straight onto her bro's chest. She wanted to keep fucking that perfect, plump cock, but her parched brother had already started milking her into his mouth when he rose to an upright position and clamped a nip between his lips.

Ellie ran her lithe, delicate fingers in his hair while he dined off her rack. She hummed in such pleasure while softly gyrating atop his impossibly hard member, careful not to disturb him. She would never.

This wasn't the first time she'd been feeding him, nor would it be the last. They both sought—more accurately, needed—this level of connection. Whenever her brother would draw the milk from her large bosom down his throat, they both felt a strong, deep attachment to one another, a bond like no other. Boys are programmed to suck on nipples because girls are innately configured to respond to it, to find joy in it.

And Ellie was finding immense joy when concentrating on the flow of milk as it traveled from her breast into Oliver's pretty mouth. She wasn't sure if that was considered a perversion, enjoying breastfeeding him; all she knew was that she might need to breastfeed him for life. She'd hate the thought of him no longer drinking off of her, as if it would make her a bad mother in some twisted way.

Ellie loved breastfeeding Bianca. It answered to her maternal necessity and deepened the emotional bond between the two, of a mother-daughter, but she loved breastfeeding Oliver infinitely more, for the added erotic component. She felt like a mother, sister, and a lover all at once, and the feeling was so powerful and overwhelming, second to none.

"Drink, baby, drink..." she urged him on while molding her other breast into a cone.

She slipped her free nipple into her mouth and pinched and sucked, so now they were both sipping off of her. She sucked her nipple out before she released the medley of her milk and saliva in his mouth when they kissed hungrily. Their tongues tangled and swirled, slapping their fluids together, their lips sucking loudly and passionately.

She resumed gyrating while they kissed and fondled, the sweat on their flat stomachs mingling as well as the one on their chests. Soon, the stunning, lactating blonde sensed her orgasm building, seething, frothing in her. Moaning, she hasted herself, her heart-shaped booty gyrating so sensually, so purposely, her sex drawing circles around her bro's hard dick, rubbing it thoroughly.

She pushed him down onto his back and began rolling, then heaving, and eventually bouncing frantically like she had before he needed to quench his thirst. Her nails instinctively hooked into his flesh as her scented, bald pussy stroked the full length of him, oscillating between the succulent tip and the brawny root of his dick.

"Aw! Aw! Aw! Aw!..."

Oliver gazed up at her in awe as he again clasped the curve of her waist, the taste of her sweet milk in his mouth, the piercing musk of her arousal in his nostrils. Listening to his nymph of a sister's melodic, feminine whimpering as she fucked his cock raw was an experience transcending beyond rapture, bliss, beyond the sweetest dream he'd ever had. She was a tight fit like she had always been, wetter than ever, and searing-hot. Such a perfect hostess...

He met her absurdly brisk rhythm, his palms sinking into her waist, which only made his prime sister-breeder even more desperate to orgasm. She just loved the way he handled her in the sack, like a man, a man that takes what he wants, taking his woman, how he wanted and when he wanted, shoving that tool in her, fucking her, hard and deep and raw, doing it to her, making her moan like a wounded prey and mewl like a bitch, making her cry out his name over and over, making her... come, like she had never.

On the brink of her crest, Ellie slowed her brutal thrusts before finally hitting the brakes when her cunt devoured that thick cock up to its nuts. She threw her head back and arched, her flowing, dark-blond hair whipping across her lover's face. Straining and whining, she culminated atop her brother, her rack fighting its heft as it sought to inflate with air.

Shuddering, she cried cute, little sobs as she bathed in the golden waves that swept over her. Her snug little snatch kept spasming around Oliver, transmitting every beat, every tremor that raced along her sopping wet channel, running the length of her amazingly tight slit. Her long, pretty nails clawed into his chest deeper, threatening to puncture the sinewy tissue, until the blissful sensations washed away.

Bosom heaving, she simpered wearily, exceptionally sated. With the cock still wedged in her pulsating sex, she lowered herself onto his drool-worthy abdomen, and they promptly connected lips and tongues while mauling at each other. Ellie then broke their kiss and rose, sliding her soaking gap off her bro's dick. She scooched back and knelt between his legs as she clasped his unsatisfied manhood. She loved how enormous his erection looked in her hand as she stroked her cum along the shaft. She gave him a sultry smile and lowered her warm, wet mouth around him.

He lips first encased the thick prune, clutching, playfully yanking, before they descended farther, wrapping around him down to his mid-rod. She sucked his dick gently, erotically, enjoying his soft gasps and the occasion pulse from his member. Humming, she settled into a quicker tempo, her face rippling deftly, her hand massaging his thigh. She adored the taste of his cock after she came, and she would often suck him instantly after.

Building a good pace, she groped herself while orally pleasuring her brother. She fondled her right breast and gave a sad moan with the dick well between her lips. She was so achingly loaded... and Bianca wouldn't get up anytime soon. She glided Oliver's dick out of her mouth and placed her breast above it. She repeatedly pinched her nipple until drops of milk surfaced. She then pinched harder, and faint rivulets of milk streamed out of her magnificent titty.

"Ohhhhhhh," she groaned, sensing immediate relief when releasing the white liquid on her bro's erection.

She pressed her nipple to Oliver's piss slit as she forced the excess milk out of her. She tried slotting her nub in that little slit, but it was too girthy, so she passed it down his shaft and up again, rinsing that beautiful, towering cock in her milk.

Relief was brief however. She was brimming, and she couldn't expel sufficient quantities to truly be at ease. She crawled atop her bro and guided her nipple into his mouth when bestriding his chest. "Oliver, it hurts..."

Her brother instantly locked in on her maternal nub and suckled, delicately at first, before harder, properly sucking.

"Oh my goodness, it feels so good..." his sister uttered in moan, squeezing her breast while her brother fed off of her. She swiftly felt more comfortable as her boyfriend could gulp large quantities in very little time. She pulled her nipple out and pinched her other one until the milk appeared. She slipped her nip into his mouth and moaned again, feeling the milk coursing out of her onto his tongue. "Go on, baby, drain me..."

It took but a minute until Ellie was much more relaxed. She popped her nipple from his stubborn lips, giggling as she did. "You're insatiable! Leave some for your daughter..."

While he chuckled, she licked the bead of milk that dribbled down his bottom lip and returned to his dick. Even though she hadn't touched it for over a couple of minutes, it was just as stiff and engorged as she'd left it. He needed to be relieved quickly, she knew. She took a small sip from her left titty and dropped a straining rope of spit and milk down his dick. She fisted his shaft and bobbed, loving how his eyes became heavy with sex. While lazily stroking him, she lay on her belly between his legs and lifted his scrotum. She then sucked on his nut sack, each ball separately and then both together.

"Ellie, ohhhh..."

The blonde smiled at his moan as she continued rubbing his cock and sucking on his large testes. They were brimming no less than her titties, she had no doubt. She pushed his balls out of her mouth and started licking at his perineum, her hand now sliding upwards, tugging at the head of his cock. Oliver gasped raggedly, his toes curling; he was just so sensitive there, and the feeling of her nimble tongue venturing along that oh-so-intimate ridge felt wonderful.

His cock felt no less wonderful to Ellie. It was so unbelievably hard, like a metal pole shrouded in a sheet made of dick skin that had been left to soak overnight in a mother's milk. She tugged faster on the wet bulbous head while her tongue traveled the length of his perineum. She was rough, jerking him off in immense speed, while diligently licking his—

"Ellie, I'm coming ..."

As soon as he warned her, she shuffled up to her knees and straddled him. She aligned his bare cock with her entrance and started impaling herself, watching breathlessly as he parted the swollen lips of her sex as he entered her. She was so wet still, and he was lubed in his sister's milk, so the penetration was effortless.

The blonde demigoddess hissed in delight as she took her bro inside her, and even before she digested the full length of his wurst, she could feel him pulsating. She smiled and rolled her hips atop him, her hot, curvaceous bod moving in perfect waves, so erotically, so skillfully, stroking his member deep inside of her, where she was so wet and tight and pink.

She knew he was going to come any second now. They hadn't made love for a couple of months, and if anything, she was mystified he held on this far. She was soaking and hot, and her vagina gloved him super-snugly as it mercilessly rubbed the length of that monster. She then smiled inwardly, sensing the urgency in his thrust.

Oliver's palms flew to her waist, and he exploded inside the blue-eyed nymph while squeezing her feminine frame. Ellie slowly descended on him, loving how tightly he was holding her as he fed her copious amounts of jizz. She sat her sculpted butt on his thighs and enjoyed the feeling of his load being dumped in his sister's special place, of his swollen vein throbbing against her wet inner flesh. Sitting still—as she wasn't allowed to move an inch—she worked her vaginal muscles, massaging him, encouraging him, pumping him.

Once he finished, she pulled him up and curled her lean arms round his neck. She fell back on the bed, and he landed on her, his weight pressing down her breasts, his cock drooling in the depths of her. She crossed her feet around his butt and kissed him romantically with all love she felt for him.

Oliver knew why Ellie had taken him back inside her just before he came, just as he knew why she wanted him on top at the moment, and his sister knew that he knew. He wouldn't say anything, and Ellie wouldn't volunteer the information, but there was an unspoken understanding between them. And in this relationship, just like in all her previous ones -- the blonde would evidently be getting her way.

***

The next day, Oliver, Ellie, and their girls rendezvoused with Michela's grandparents outside the cemetery where their daughter was buried. They approached her grave, and Francesca, sniffling and aching, cleaned the lettering on the tombstone before giving it a lingering kiss. Her husband then whispered something to the stone before he kissed it, too, no less movingly.

Oliver gave his 5-year-old the flowers they had bought, and she laid it there tentatively. Michela never knew her mother, and she'd never been to her final resting place, but she'd been told she was with the angels, smiling down on her.

"I love you, Mommy," she murmured in Italian as tears streamed down her cheeks. "I wish you didn't have to go to the angels..."

She kissed the stone before her tearful grandmother took her in her arms and held her so tightly, like the most treasured thing that she was for her.

Ellie waited a couple of feet away with her daughter napping in the baby carrier. She didn't want to disturb them. Considering the gravestone, she could just make out her daughter's name, "Bianca Jensen", in the Italian engraving. It was so surreal to her. She always knew Oliver had been married, that he had a life before they happened, but it truly dawned on her at that moment.

Michela and her grandparents bid Bianca farewell and left Oliver and his wife to themselves. It tugged on Ellie's heart, observing him kneeling as he conversed with the cold, wet stone. It was so sad and affecting, the way he absently stroked the edges of the stone, as if he were petting the curves of her body, while whispering to her things that none could hear. Ellie wondered what he'd been saying to her, but she wouldn't dare to ask. That part of his life was his and his alone.

Oliver kissed the gravestone and slowly rose to his feet. He picked sad little Michela up and kissed her cheek as he departed from her mother. Francesca walked up to Ellie, and to the blonde's pleasant surprise, she hooked her arm in hers, and the two walked out of the cemetery in silence, though one seemed to be imbued with a promise of better days.

1...345678