The Third Begining Ch. 16

Story Info
Mature lesbians have sex.
2.7k words
4.25
2.6k
4
0

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting into Gail

After working at the studio till everything was complete for the week's schedule. I left for Mandy's at three p.m. on Friday, an early finish for a change.

I had left Stephan at the studio expecting Mich for another shoot with her.

I got to Mandys and had a relaxing soak in the bath. I didn't dress after I dried myself.

I studied my body in a full-length mirror and liked what I saw. I had lost a few pounds and looked relaxed. My hair and complexion looked great; I felt great, and it showed.

I poured myself a Cinzano lemonade over ice.

I reclined naked on the sofa as I sipped my drink, reflecting on the change in my lifestyle.

I contemplated my photography, my sexual exploits, and the people I had shared my body willingly with abandon.

I concluded that I was happy overall, the only mishap, mistake, and misjudgement being Lainey.

I thought through what I was going to do in the future.

I would move into Mandy's house for several reasons, mainly because it seemed more convenient for my ongoing personal relationships.

I would let the cottage, coinciding with my return from America and Japan. The only difference would be I would need to travel a little further to the studio each day.

I would also take an assistant at the studio so that I would not impose further on Stephan. In my opinion, our relationship would be better if it were purely personal. Working together was meant to be temporary anyway.

He said he would help me, and he had immeasurably.

My evening with Gail did not start till eight a.m. due to her driving back from a meeting in London, hindered by heavier traffic than is considered normal for London.

We ate a meal of fish and chips that I cooked and drank a couple of glasses of wine each after clearing the dinner plates.

We were soon in bed, enjoying each other's bodies and making up for not seeing each other since last Monday morning. We tenderly made love, both being satisfied that we made each other sexually happy with several orgasms. She gave attention to my slightly sore bum hole, ensuring she massaged my rosebud with cream, smoothing it and exciting me.

I was amazed and heartened by Gail, her tenderness to my now easing discomfort. She was a lovely, caring and attractive woman.

I was hopeful that our liking of each other could develop. We shared sensible, more relaxed sexual acts than other partners I had experienced recently.

The whole thing with Gail was more like what I had with Bill. Gail seemed stable, comfortable and reliable, but like with Bill, not edgy, not wildly exciting, solid, fulfilling sex, not mind-blowing exciting but safe.

We showered together.

Gail soaped me all over and cleaned my pussy and bum hole.

I did the same to Gail, soaping her all over, fingering her anal ring and pussy, simultaneously eliciting a fantastic response, getting Gail to swear at me, calling me a cunt and arse-loving bitch, shouting at me to fuck harder as she climbed to her climax.

When she orgasmed, her legs gave way and slid onto the shower floor.

My fingers, being in her orfices, I had to follow her down. I was on top of her, wet soapy, turned on, wanting my release, so I humped her, pussy to pussy, clit to clit, my finger still dipping in and out of her bum.

I kissed her and rode her through another orgasm while I humped her to get off, water cascading over my back, shagging her hard, her back slipping on the floor as I kissed her, and she bit my lip, smacked my bum very hard, I climaxed.

"Fucking wow! just fucking wow!"

I exclaimed.

"That was amazing, Gail."

She kissed me and smacked me again.

"We both know what you like now."

She smiled.

"Come to bed Eliza before we both wrinkle like prune skins."

We dried each other bodies and lay on the bed, scissoring our legs, rubbing our slippy juicy pussies against each other, our lips gliding against each other, clits bumping on each other, getting enough friction to tip us over into breath-catching, panting orgasms.

Sensual, sexual fulfilment and a welcome experience for me, wonderfully satisfying and exciting.

How lesbian sex should be, I thought.

Tender sharing and safe.

We relaxed all day, staying naked, touching, caressing, kissing, feeling wanted, comfortable, excited at being needed, wanted, wanting more.

I found some smoochie dance music, pulled Gail to her feet, and ground my body wantonly against her, rubbing our boobs, nipples, and pussys together.

Gail kissed me firmly.

Getting down on her knees at my feet, she gripped my bum cheeks, her hands parting them, her fingers near to my anal rosebud, pulling me onto her mouth and devouring my leaking cunt, lapping the juices, nibbling my labia, probing my hole, licking my clit, getting me near, then easing off, then near again.

I held her head to insist she fucked me with her tongue, soon climaxing with such force my legs gave way.

I collapsed to the lounge floor.

Gail was on me in a flash, rolling me on my front, her weight holding me down, her hand under me between my legs rubbing forcefully my clit, making me push my torso up while trying to escape the pleasure, but wanting to prolong it.

My reaction caused my bum to rise to allow Gail to nestle her head between my ass cheeks.

She tongue fucked my bum hole, exciting me, lapping with her firm tongue, still frigging me off with her finger.

I responded by opening my legs, my face on the carpet, showing her my submission to her by parting my bum cheeks with my hands and pulling them as wide as possible, allowing her full access to my bum hole.

Her long fingers followed her wet tongue to my rosebud, insinuating two wet fingers into my sensitive cavity.

The surprise anal invasion made me gasp.

She pushed through my tight anal ring muscle into my smooth hot, taboo hole as she fucked me gently in and out, on and on, into me deeply, then almost out to the point of my sphincter, bringing me the natural reaction to force them out.

She then plunged her skilful fingers in deep again, on and on.

I was coming, repeatedly, one climax followed closely by the next, not knowing how many times she got me off, nor caring.

I thought I had gone to heaven with the ecstasy I experienced.

Gail removed her fingers from my sensitised taboo hole, leaving me well fucked but feeling empty back there and delirious.

Gail gently but urgently rolled me over on my back and mounted me in the sixty-nine position, lapping my pussy as she rubbed her cunt forcefully on my face, impatiently riding my mouth and nose to get her climax.

In the process, she soaked my face with her thick, sticky, tangy, sensual-tasting juices as I was smothered by her gaping open fanny and fleshy labia, making it difficult for me to breathe.

Forcing me to gasp for air, drinking her fragrant fluids turned me on, causing me to clamp her head between my thighs.

She fucked my face till she exploded with bouts of shudders, fell to her side shaking with the aftermath of the orgasm, going limp shortly after, smiling through her tangle of wet hair.

Sunday, I needed to go to the studio to get a file.

I asked Gail if she wanted to see it, and excitedly said yes.

Gail asked.

"What type of photography do you like best Eli?"

I honestly answered I did not know.

I showed Gail all around the studio and showed her images of work I had done. She was impressed and very complimentary about my stuff.

I picked up the file I needed and suggested we go to my cottage, as I required more clothes.

I wanted to get myself organised. Collect my soiled clothes so I could do the laundering of my underwear and work clothes at Felixstowe. I needed to collect my mail and get messages from my answering phone.

What was needed was to get myself organised. With so much going on, I was on top of the work side of things but had just got considerably behind with the basics.

We got to the cottage within fifteen minutes, parking my car nearby on High Street.

We entered together, ushering Gail into the lounge and taking her coat to hang up. I made her and myself tea. She sat gazing at my photos hanging on the walls, taking everything in.

I got my mail, listened to messages, made a few notes to order food and pay bills, and then showed Gail around the cottage.

We ended up together in my bedroom, where I gathered a supply of underwear, the makeup I needed, my passport, dirty washing and bundling it into the bag I had brought from Felixstowe, intending to wash it at Mandy's over the next few days. Slightly embarrassed as I did so.

Gail was telling me she thought my cottage was terrific.

I looked at her, failing to hear her. She laughed at me.

"You are frantic because you are not in full control. I have a service company do all my washing and ironing for me. We will get them to collect your load tonight. It will be returned in two days. I will call them on the way back."

I would have never considered getting someone to do my smalls, but I was grateful for the suggestion. With the bags of washing and a suitcase, we left for Felixstowe. Gail called the service and had a friendly conversation with someone called Varna. Gail arranged for them to collect in about an hour.

We unloaded my car, and hurrying, we went through the house like a whirlwind, stripping two beds and remaking them, gathering anything that needed washing, including the knickers I wore.

I borrowed a thong belonging to Mandy, which Gail assisted in its positioning, smoothing it over my pubic bulge and getting me warm with lust.

We bagged everything, and I made a sandwich for us, which we ate sitting in the lounge.

At the time arranged, the front doorbell chimed. Gail went to answer it, bringing in and introducing Varna, who gushed in an East European accent,

"Varna is very pleased to meet you, I looking forward to servicing you, your scanties and tings."

Gail was chuckling at her choice of phrase, arching her eyebrows to me.

"I want you to give Eliza the service you carry out for me. Varna the full service, is that understood?"

I studied Varna for Gail's amusement.

Her beautiful face was topped with pinned-up blond hair accentuating her long, elegant neck and high cheekbones, with her five feet eight tall willowy figure, full big boobs unfettered by a bra, long tanned legs, ended with a gorgeous bum, covered in tight light blue panties, put on view to Gail and me, as she bent to inspect the contents of the bags.

Varna felt my still warm, just discarded dirty panties, then surreptitiously but noticed by me, brought her hand and panties to her nose to get my scent. A flickering of her eyes gave away the act of recognition of where they had been and of Varna and her tastes.

Gail moved to Varna, took her hand and held it between Varnas and her nose, pushed her lips to her fingers, her fingers to Varnas lips, kissing them simultaneously.

It was mesmerising.

The simple act was amazingly erotic.

Gail pulled back.

"You do understand Varna, yes."

Varna nodded and smiled.

"Yes Dr Gail, I do, I will."

The erotic atmosphere ended with Varna gathering some of the remaining bags.

Gail and I took them to her estate car, followed her, and filled the luggage space.

"Varna will service you on Wednesday, I come to you in the night. I call you before I bring, Varna, needs your phone number."

She said in her halting, broken English spoken with a flat, sexy voice.

We exchanged numbers, entered them onto our mobile phones, and texted me a beautiful, professionally done, and edited picture of herself.

"You will put my pic with my number, remember me, yes?"

I nodded and smiled at her.

She got in the car to drive off, giving me a view of her panty-covered bulging pussy as she carelessly spread her long smooth legs in the act of positioning herself.

It was purposeful, a beautiful sight, bulging panties with so much hidden promise.

She smiled at my open-mouthed staring face and drove off slowly, with a wave through the window.

PC Fred drove into the drive just after Varna drove out.

On Fred exiting the patrol car, he asked how I was, eyeing Gail as she slipped back into the house.

I was pleased to see Fred.

I kissed him on the cheek and hugged and greeted him.

"Everything is good with me, Fred."

"Thank you again for your help and for keeping an eye on this place. I must take you out for dinner to show you my appreciation."

"How are you, Fred?"

He smiled.

"I am well and all the better for seeing you and knowing you are OK."

He hugged me and drove off.

Gail and I spent the evening chatting, laughing and enjoying hugs and kisses, as lovers do.

Until her mobile phone pinged, indicating an incoming message.

On reading the text, her mood cooled

"My boss."

She said as she looked at her mobile phone.

"Deni is ill and wants me to stand in for her as a speaker at a conference in Birmingham. I must go home as I have to travel early tomorrow morning to arrive before ten a.m.

I am going home to pack a bag now, so sorry, sweetie.

It seems I will not be back till Thursday."

She pushed me down on the sofa and kissed me forcefully, writhing on my body, her hands rubbing me sexually, she slipped her hand in my thong, finding my pussy wet and willing, and she fingered me quickly, getting me to a climax. I wrestled her over, delved my head between her legs, pulled her panty crotch roughly to one side and lapped her soaking wet juicy vagina as she gushed juices, screamed, shuddered, and shook as she came. It was all I could do to hang on to her thighs.

She was a mess, limp, bedraggled and stunningly sexy looking.

I kissed her.

"Think of me."

After Gail left, I got a call from Stephan.

"Hi Eli, would you like a lift to the studio tomorrow?"

"Yes please."

I answered.

Stephan went on.

"I have to leave for Japan on Thursday, my schedule has changed, I will explain tomorrow."

He asked if I had a good weekend.

I told him it was a quiet couple of days and about the shame I felt about subcontracting my washing.

Laughing, he said I could borrow Anni while he was away.

My mind boggled as I considered the implications of this option.

I telephoned Mandy to explain what I had arranged with Gary and Gemma, her house and that I was moving in till she returned, that I was going to leave the cottage, about my studio and about how Stephan had helped me, that he was going to Japan.

I did not give her a chance to talk.

Gushing, I told her how much I loved her, how much I missed her, how much I wanted her and that I could not wait to see her, hold her and make love to her again.

"I love you so much, long for you, my life is weird without you near to me, I miss you so much. I love you, Mommy."

We reluctantly said our goodbyes.

I called Millie, who was pleased to hear from me.

"When is your next day off work, Millie?"

"I am off actual work on Wednesday, I only have to go in to open up in the morning at ten a.m. Why Eliza?"

"I need to talk to you about a couple of things I have on my mind and have a proposition to put to you.

Will you come to the cottage for a chat?"

"That sounds interesting, of course I will come to the cottage Eliza, I miss seeing you."