The Three Enchantress Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers

"So" interrupted Cosmina "I assume Roger did finally go to the Yoga class after all?"

"You BET he did! He is quite the motivated student!"

Daniela, the youngest sister asked Alexandria to show them the movie again and they all watched and laughed as the image of Roger contorting backwards with his schlong in his mouth played out on the iphone screen. With both of the other sisters complimenting Alexandria on both the hotness of her boyfriend, but also his incredible talent she beamed in pride.

"Yes, Roger is quite the Yoga enthusiast now. I of course "help" him stay motivated as after class I always assist him in his auto-fellatio, which he is convinced comes ONLY from his reverse downward dog exercises. I only allow this of course right after our class. The rest of the week poor old Roger is quite bottled up and unable to release his load."

Laughing she continued "His attitude is quite improved now. Not only are we both a lot healthier (I finally got him to give up meat) but keeping his orgasms on a short leash has made him MOST attentive."

Laughing harder Alexandria she explained. "I never have to bug him about going to Yoga class now, as he is actually already looking into other nights for us to go! He is always dressed in his workout clothes and holding his little yoga mat every Monday, before me even. And being denied orgasms all week makes him MOST attentive to my needs. Trust me my dear sisters, that talented tongue of his gets a good workout on me EVERY night. Poor Roger has no idea what is going on!"

More drinks were ordered, and the girls all toasted Alexandria and her wicked yet inventive spell. Daniela looked very curious and was quite jealous of her two older sisters. They both had such attentive men taking care of them, and she now had no one. She had lots of offers of course, but her heart was still broken for Ramone, her ex who she had found out was cheating on her two weeks earlier. Her mind began to think evil thoughts as she thought it was HER turn to join her sisters in their escapades and she had JUST the target in mind.

After their lunch, Daniela was feeling both horny and depressed. Listening to stories that her two beautiful sisters told of the gorgeous and submissive men in their lives made her feel quite down. She was beautiful and also had the same powers that they did, why was she so unlucky in love when her sisters had such great success?

Filled with self-loathing and low self worth, she once again found herself knocking on the door of her handsome, but serially unfaithful, recent ex-boyfriend Ramone. He for his part was glad to see her as he loved her in his own way, but was such a hopeless player he always found himself lusting after other women, even if he had such a gorgeous one as Daniela in his bed.

When he opened the door, he turned his charm on full force, and as he had hoped, soon her dress was on his floor, and her pussy was on his face. Ramone had a natural easy way with the women, and he knew just what buttons to push to get the panties to drop on cue. The next morning was Sunday and he sighed as he watched Daniela's gorgeous ass padding across his apartment floor to get a cup of coffee. They both had breakfast naked, and had another quickie in the shower. The trouble started right after they got dressed.

Daniela hoped that this tryst was the sign they were a couple again but as predicted, Ramone was far less committal, as she discovered when she "casually" looked at his cellphone when he was out of the room. He had a date with another girl that very NIGHT, and seeing the evidence she was pissed, both at him but also at herself for allowing her defenses to go down and be such a sucker to his considerable charms.

Her confrontation with him was very ugly, and ugly things were said. Ramone boasted that he could not be tied down to just one woman right now, but he was more than willing to have her be a friend with benefits. This was EXACTLY the wrong thing to say to her, as he would soon find out. When she shrieked at him that since she had put up with his shit for 6 months, it was time he put up with her shit now. Waving her hand mysteriously in the air Daniela announced that he would regret fucking around on a Gypsy girl, as now he was going to experience what a good old fashioned curse felt like.

Feeling an odd twinge in his testicles as she did this he didn't really think much of it at the time. Later he would understand the DRAMATIC significance of her sinister gesture. As the screaming from Daniela finally subsided, he asked her to leave and was surprised she seemed so calm now. Oddly, having been screaming just minutes earlier, but she seemed slightly amused now. When Daniela told him to text her when he was ready to apologize and make amends for his piggish behavior he just laughed and said she should leave.

A few days later Ramone wasn't laughing anymore. After Daniela left, he took a nap for the rest of the day, waking up a few hours before his date. As he showered and looked down at his impressive cock, he already thought about how he planned on talking his way into the pants of Simone, his date that night, and quietly imagined her full Latina lips wrapped around his shaft. As he grinned at the thought, he finished up and headed to Simone's apartment.

Twenty Four hours later, he was back in his own apartment, hornier than he had ever been in his life, and quite desperate. He could not for the life of him understand what was going on as things had gone VERY well with Simone and as he had predicted, her name could now be added to his considerable list of conquests. The sex had been quite hot, and she seemed quite satisfied. He had eaten her out for hours and rode her hard as he slammed his cock into her velvety charms over and over all night.

Problem was, he never could release and Simone took it as her personal mission to get him off, as she felt it was her fault he could not orgasm. She sucked and fucked and gave him a blistering handjob for an hour, but nothing. Finally around 3 am she gave up and actually got mad, calling him some kind of freak before kicking him out of her apartment.

Ramone was pissed that there would not be a second date with Simone, but even more than that he needed to cum and he needed to cum BADLY. Having been stroking his cock for an hour he was no closer to getting off and was growing a bit panicky and quite twitchy. His balls felt as if they would burst if they did not empty soon, and realized something was desperately wrong. He did think maybe this had something to do with what Daniela had said, but quickly put that crazy idea out of his mind.

When his cellphone rang he picked it up, thinking it was Simone, his heart sank when he heard Daniela on the line, saying nothing he just listened as he was curious what she had to say.

"Ready to apologize Ramone? Or do you like having your balls bottled up?" Daniela mockingly asked.

Now he truly was getting sick of whatever game she was playing and after they talked for a few minutes the conversation became extremely heated. When she said that she would take it easy on him and ease up on the curse if he immediately came over to her apartment and kissed her feet and begged for her permission to be her slave as compensation, Ramone snapped. He told Daniela that he was tired of whatever psuedo-paranormal gypsy voodoo nonsense she was spouting and that if she couldn't act like a normal woman she should just go fuck herself. These were words he would soon regret as she was very quiet for a solid minute, and then said "OK Ramone, you won't hear from me again. You have my number, and when you are ready to apologize, use it." and promptly hungup.

After the call he tried to jackoff again for around twenty minutes, but eventually gave up in frustration. He went ahead and showered and headed for work. After he had been there for about 45 minutes, his cock started to experience the most amazing but also disconcerting experience in his life. He felt a pair of phantom lips kiss and suck the tip of his cock while two pairs of phantom tongues swirled around his shaft.

It was incredible, but frightening as he had no idea what or who was causing this and since he was already desperate to spew his seed this stimulation quickly had him teetering right on the edge of orgasm. He quickly looked around and saw the coast was clear so he ran to the bathroom, hoping he could finally rub one out in private and end this.

The tent that had formed in his pants was very obvious, and he certainly did not want to have this kind of display in front of his colleagues. For 30 minutes the phantom mouths teased and tormented him to the brink of insanity, but did NOT take him over the edge to blissful completion. Ramone had to bite his own sleeve to silence himself when others came into the restroom to mask his uncontrollable moaning. Finally, the mouths stopped and his cock; teased, tormented and drooling calmed down enough to be stuffed back into his pants.

Sending an email to his boss he said he was not feeling well and so was taking the rest of the day off.

As he walked home his mind was racing. What on earth was wrong with him? Did he have some sort of new sexual disease? Was he having some sort of psychotic break? Finally, he wondered whether there was really something to that curse bullshit that Daniela had threated him with. Exhausted once he finally got home, he stripped off and went straight to bed.

At 5 am he was awoken again by the phantom mouths, although this time additional mouths had joined in and each new one sucked on each of his balls. He was so overcome with sensation he only could writhe and moan and pray either the sensations would stop or they would finish him off as he writhed uncontrollably on his sweat soaked bed. Sadly for him, they did neither and even more alarming to Ramone was the fact that instead of teasing him for 30 minutes, the teasing went on for a full hour. By the end of the ordeal, he was left panting and sweating on his bed completely wiped out with his dick as hard as steel. Realizing this was a real serious situation, he again emailed his boss and said he was still sick and was going to the doctor and would be out for the rest of the day, maybe even the rest of the week.

Two hours in the doctor's office, and another horrible bout of phantom teasing convinced Ramone that he needed to try something else. Not only did the doctor not help him, but, to his great embarrassment, and the tremendous amusement of the nurse, he had an "episode" right after he had stripped down and the nurse was taking his vitals.

She to her credit tried to maintain a detached professionalism in face of this display, but when his cock got fully erect and started twitching and throbbing right in her face, she could not help but stare. Ramone not only got no help from the Doctor, who said it was all in his head, he had one of the most humiliating experiences in his life as he shuddered and spasmed naked in front of an increasingly aroused and amused attractive nurse. Well, most humiliating SO FAR at least.

As he walked back home, weighing his options, he noticed the little fortune telling business across the street from his apartment reading "Madame Zola, gypsy fortune teller". Feeling that maybe he should ask a gypsy to help him with a problem caused by another gypsy, he went in and sat in the lobby. After explaining his situation to Madame Zola she was very blunt.

"Listen son, you have only one hope to remove this curse. I cannot do it, the spell is far too strong. Your only hope is to convince whoever did this to you to remove it."

He was horrified, as he now realized that he was completely at the mercy of Daniela, and, he had treated her pretty shitty so he knew it was going to be a heavy lift obtaining any mercy from her. Thinking he might be able to charm his way out of this hole, he sent her a flirty text, trying to break the ice. Her response back chilled him to the bone.

"Certainly she couldn't be serious, I mean, that would be, no, she couldn't be serious."

When he texted her again for what she REALLY wanted (convinced her last text had to be a joke it was so extreme) he was even more horrified. What she texted him she wanted seemed even crazier than the first one and she had made it even worse from her original request. Knowing not to push his luck, he turned his phone off.

As he got about 3 blocks from his house, he suddenly dropped to his knees right on the sidewalk as the mouths were back and they were back with a vengeance. It was hard to endure, but he white knuckled it back to his apartment, his raging hard on quite obvious through his pants. He was sweating and panting so bad, several people thought he was having a heart attack and he only wished that he was, as this was much worse.

Finally getting inside his apartment he ripped off his clothes and impotently pounded his cock until it was almost raw. He was on the edge of sanity and his balls now were completely blue. This was torture plain and simple, and what was worse, it was escalating.

The teasing mouths had come originally the first day only once and only for 30 minutes. The next day it they came twice and at double the time. Now the length of the teasing was increasing and the time between bouts was decreasing and it was accelerating. His little respites of sanity were getting smaller and smaller, and by Friday night the teasing was constant and the aching in his balls unrelenting. Ramone just sat in his apartment, throbbing and twitching and waiting for the next day at noon when hopefully he could start to put an end to this.

Alexandria and Cosmina were most curious about Daniela, as she had been acting very mysterious all week. She had insisted that this Saturday they get a table outside, despite the restaurant not really having the best options for al fresco dining, just a couple of tables overlooking a busy (and somewhat rundown) urban street.

"OK Daniela, you have to tell us what is going on. You are being quite weird" asked Cosmina, very curious about her mysterious instructions.

"Yeah Daniela, usually we have lunch inside, this isn't very private out here, so what gives?" asked her other sister Alexandria.

"Well girls, in about 10 minutes you will find out. You remember my ex Ramone?"

"Oh yes!" they said simultaneously and with a hint of sarcasm. Neither sister had really liked him, as they both sensed he was a player and did not want to see their baby sister get hurt. They both tried to warn her about him, but as usual, she was thinking with the wrong end of her body.

They were about to start preaching about him again, something they knew would not do any good, but they couldn't help it, when Daniela stopped them.

"Well, I think you might like the NEW Ramone! I would bet he is a little more pliable now." Daniela explained as she filled him in on the curse, and the teasing and the texts.

The two older sisters were laughing hysterically now, imaging poor poor HOT Ramone, writhing naked in his apartment, tormented by phantom mouths with an endless blowjob that never ends nor ever completes. This was more devious than ANYTHING they had ever done, and they had to admit, they were quite envious of her ingenuity. The conversation continued, and the waiter brought them more drinks, when all of a sudden there was a tremendous stir out on the street.

Everyone in the restaurant and on the street stopped and gawked. People could not believe their eyes. Cars honked. Women whistled and hooted, or ran and hid their eyes but mostly people laughed and pointed. Here was this attractive fit man walking down the street with a bunch of red balloons, completely stark naked with a raging hard on.

Cosmina spotted him first and laughed and pointed. Alexandria giggled too, but to all of their amazement, the man strode right onto the patio and straight to Daniela. It was Ramone, and he was completely red in the face, humiliated beyond words, but quite desperate and longing for release.

"For you my Goddess, please accept this as a token of my servitude for you for my punishment for the next 6 months as your worthless slave" he said as he handed Daniela the balloons and dropped to his knees, lifting her foot to his mouth and kissing the bottom of her foot.

"Please, please have mercy dear Goddess, I am an unworthy slave" he begged.

The sisters looked at each other in total shock and looked at their sister with awe. When Daniela pointed again at the ground, and Ramone obeyed, they really looked on in envy.

"And Ramone, what are you agreeing to?" she giggled as he prostrated himself licking her foot.

"I will be your complete naked slave for the next six months, if only you allow me some relief dear Goddess." he begged, his voice choking on his words.

"Good slave, you learned your lines well. Now go back to my house and wait for me kneeling in the living room. You have a LOT of making up to me to do." she directed and she flicked her hand and he leapt up, cupped himself and ran off down the street towards her apartment.

Both sisters applauded, and Daniela beamed as they all agreed that they could not wait until next week to hear how Daniela had Ramone make amends. Their Saturday lunches were going to be most entertaining for a long time.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers
12