The Three Sisters Pt. 05

Story Info
Will David get together with eldest niece Clare at last?
3.3k words
4.6
15.7k
22

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night when the others had gone to bed and I was almost asleep in a lounge chair, Skype buzzed me. It was Clare. Oh dear. Had she got wind of my tryst with Taryn today?

CLARE Hi Dan. How are you?

DAN Bit tired. I was about to turn in, actually.

CLARE Stay awake for half an hour baby. Please. I need to chat.

DAN I'll try. What is it?

CLARE It's David. Now he's fucked Taryn. My middle sister. Lucky bitch. I heard she had a cold and stayed home from work, but that was a lie. She fucked him at home today. I feel like I'm the ugly sister he'll never fuck.

DAN Don't be silly. By the way, I'm shocked. He must be a stud! These young yummy mummies throwing themselves at him. How old is he?

CLARE He's dad's age. Your age, by the way. And remember you got me to fuck you. Even if we haven't done it for real (yet)

DAN. Aha. Is that what I think it is, my little slut?

CLARE Make of it what you like, buster. You know I'd let you. If you come here, we could sneak away and do the deed. I'd fuck you like you've never been fucked. I mean, I'm a happily married woman. I mean, Sammy is a nice guy and a great provider, but he's pretty boring when it comes to man and woman stuff. And since you seduced me, I've been curious about what it might be like to have another man. You know, you seduced me and now I think of your dick in me all.the time, you fucker.

DAN Promises, promises. I bet you'd get cold feet. Anyway. Back to the topic. Your uncle.

CLARE David. I want to fuck him. I know that now. I have to. I can't die wondering. I want his cock in me. He's had my sisters and I want him too. How can I get him? He's going home day after tomorrow.

DAN Well, you'll have to act fast. I hope it's not your period?

CLARE Shut up. I'm ready. How can I fuck him?

(I had to play this carefully. Despite being literally knackered by two yummy mummies in two days, I knew that Clare was the ultimate prize. She was the one who had started me on this road, the one I had always lusted after. I still ached for her woman's body, her full boobs and her round hips. I decided to lead her in a direction that made it easy for us to get together the next day.)

DAN Here's a suggestion.

CLARE Yes?

DAN Invite him to your place to do a job. While he's there, make sure he gets some stuff in his hair, like powder or dust or paint. Get him to take a shower and give him shampoo to clean his hair. Do you have a big shower cubicle?

(I knew the answer to that, having been in her bathroom several times.)

CLARE Yes, it's quite roomy.

DAN OK That's important. While he's shampooing, get naked and into the shower behind him. Hug him and grab his dick before he can react. Then he'll have no doubt you want to fuck.

CLARE Wow! Naughty. But what if he doesn't want to fuck me? I think I'd die of embarrassment!

(Oh he'll fuck you baby, I can vouch for that, I thought. He's been lusting after you for a long time, and wanking as he chats to you online. He's seen your tits and your cunt and he dreams about them. But of course I couldn't tell her why I knew that. How to convince her to carry through with it?)

DAN I understand, baby. But you said you didn't want to die wondering.

CLARE I know Dan, but what if I'm naked and he's saying sorry, I don't want to fuck you?

DAN There are times when you have to trust your instincts and charge ahead. Think of it this way: before this week the three of you were all wanting to fuck him and none of you had. Now two have. You would never have thought before this week that he would do it with even one of you. Now it looks like he'd fuck all of you without need for encouragement. From where I'm standing, he seems a lot like me, and I'd fuck you in a heartbeat.

CLARE Thanks baby, but what if I'm too old for him? I mean Taryn's really slim with huge boobs and Emma's young still - you know, fresh. I've had kids. You know. My breasts are a bit loose and my hips are bigger than my sisters...

DAN Baby, you've shown me your body and it turned me on hugely. Remember? He's my age. He'll want to fuck you. Believe me.

CLARE So you think I should do it?

DAN If you don't now, when will you do it? You have to try, honey. Here's what I think. If it were me and you offered me some shampoo, I'd make some weak flirty joke about you coming with me to do it for me. If he does that, you know he secretly wants to fuck you. Now, I need to go to bed. I suspect I have a big day tomorrow - and today was tiring here. There are people who want me to do things with them here.

(I chuckled at my own joke. I know. I know.)

CLARE OK. Goodnight Dan. Dream of me. I wish you were here. Xxx

DAN I will, honey. Xccc

The next day Clare rang her mother's place and asked for me. She asked me to come around and fix a computer problem for her. Her husband Sam had no idea about computers.

At the house, I realised I needed to get behind a desk and lay on my back to change some wiring. Clare hung round, watching me and chatting to me. I could see her eyeing my legs and paying attention to my crotch. I thought, don't get your hopes up baby, remember I'm sixty eight. I'm not Adonis.

When I emerged from under the desk and switched everything back on successfully, she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek, her kiss lingering. There was electricity in the air. I knew my voice would quaver if I spoke so I just chuckled. My arm somehow was around her waist. She looked at me with a long look. I thought she was about to kiss me, but she turned then and examined the back of my head.

"You've got something in your hair. It look like cobwebs or something. And you're a bit dirty after rooting around under there." She giggled. "Come on, now you need a shower my man. Oh Uncle Dave, I really am sorry. Come and wash it off. I'll get you a towel, you hop in the shower and I'll bring you some shampoo."

(Mmm, I thought. Nice variation to the script...That gives her an opportunity to join me in the shower with the bottle of shampoo.)

I played along - as Dan had predicted I would.

"OK. You can hop in and shampoo it for me if you like." I tried to keep my voice casual, but I was getting horny at the thought of Clare's naked body under the shower, and I must have sounded like a dirty old perv, I thought.

She giggled. "Oh. You want personal service, do you?"

I couldn't believe she was flirting like this. I needed to respond.

"Well of course. It's your stuff in my hair after all. You can wash it out for me."

"Well, we'll see." She smiled shyly.

I stripped off and got in the shower. I had washed the "stuff" out as best I could, standing naked under the warm water. The shower was a wide stream, and the cubicle was quite large. Room for two. I was trying hard not to get a hard on. I wanted her to do that for me, not find me already hard. My eyes were closed when I heard the radio louder from the other room, then the sound was muffled. I realised the door had opened and shut. With willpower I stopped my cock getting erect.

The shower door opened quietly. If I hadn't known it would, I wouldn't even have heard it. I felt her boobs first, pressed wet against my back. Then she was hugging me and her hands reached round and grabbed my genitals. I played along, jerking in surprise and sounding shocked.

"Oh, Oh, it's you. I mean, god. Clare." I wanted her to know right away I desired her. "Oh, that's a nice surprise." I grabbed her hands and held them on my cock.

I let her fondle me and I could feel her relax. She had been afraid I would reject her but that didn't happen. Now she knew we would fuck.

I let my body take in the touch of hers. I could feel it all. Her lips on my shoulders and back, her hips against my butt, her bare mound on my thigh, her own thighs against my legs, her arms on mine, her hands feeling my prick as it grew.

"Oh god. Clare, this feels so good. I've dreamt about you for so long honey, I can't believe we're naked together. I..."

She gasped. "Really? You've dreamt of us together? Really? I don't believe it."

I spoke over my shoulder. "Yes Clare, since you were... well. I've had feelings for you for twenty years honey. Please just hold me like this. Having your naked body on mine is sooo hot."

She kissed my back hard, and stroked my cock to full erection. I savoured the feeling of her wet body on mine, and her woman's boobs pressed into me. Then I said,

"Now I'm going to turn around and kiss you like I've wanted to kiss you for twenty years, you sexy girl."

I lifted her hands from my penis and turned. She looked so vulnerable standing there with water streaming over her, her long black hair plastered to her face, her boobs full and nipples hard, her full thighs. She looked at me like a shy teen. She was only a few inches shorter than me, a little taller than both her sisters. I bent down and tugged on her bottom lip with my own lips. I hugged her body to me, our wet skin slithering. I cupped one tit and felt its heft. A grown woman's tit. I teased the hard nipple, pink and strawberry-like. Then we were kissing hungrily, our passion boiling over. I pulled her tight to me, her thighs and mine together, my erection prodding her stomach. I cupped her round buttocks, loving the weight of them. The water splashed over our faces and we drank water as we drank kisses. It was like that for minutes as we became acquainted with each other's naked flesh, our harsh breathing and the splash of the shower the only sounds.

I eventually pulled away from our kiss. I turned her to the wall. I spread her legs apart, admiring the view it gave me of her full arse. I bent my knees and grabbed my erection. I fed it up between her legs to her cunt. She took one foot of the floor and raised her thigh. Her cuntlips parted immediately and I slid in straight. She moaned, leaning her face on the glass wall of the shower. I grabbed her hips to steady me and began thrusting. The grip of her cunt was magical. She was so wet, I slid in and out with no effort. She was saying my name over and over and crying out.

"Oh god yes don't stop! Keep going! Oh god I want you, Dave. Fuck my little pussy. Oh god I love it. It feels so fucking good. Oh my God yes please fuck me! Dave, Dave, David, Oh please."

I was grunting like the 68 year old I was, hoping I could keep it up without my knees giving out on me. On the other hand, the sight of her strong smooth back and her round hips was turning me on. I grabbed her long wavy black hair and held it tight, winding the wet strands round my fingers. I was excited to be at last inside her, my sexy niece. The last few days had been so astounding that I couldn't believe it had happened to me, but this was the highlight, making fierce love to Clare.

I felt her vagina clasp me tight and watched as she started to move her hips back on me. The friction was intense, despite the wetness of her cunt and the water pouring over us. With one hand I caressed her butt, marvelling in its smooth roundness. I thrust as deep as I could. After three days of hard work, my old dick was feeling a little used, but it was taut nevertheless. As I banged Clare, I thought of all the times I had wanted her over the years, as well as our more recent online trysts. I thought of the times I had wanted to kiss her and to grope her, and had stopped short of doing so. And now at last I was inside her and she was loving it. She was sighing and moaning, twisting to get me deeper.

"Oh god Dave... keep ...doing it. I love it...I love you...Oh Fuck...Oh my God...yes...like that darling...Oh god ...I always wanted you...Fuck...my cunt...With your cock...Do me.."

And every word she uttered made me more lustful. I wanted to keep fucking her forever. But my balls were tightening and I could feel my orgasm coming. Clare suddenly clenched and bucked. She screamed in delight and almost pushed me out as she came on my dick. As she thrashed around, I started cumming myself. My warm cum filled her vagina and I grabbed her hips to steady myself. I felt like collapsing onto her but I held my ground till I slipped out. She turned to me and hugged me, sliding her wet body up and down on mine and kissing me all over my face. Finally our lips sucked on each other. She pulled away then and soaped up my penis, now limp. She laughed as she cleaned it thoroughly, then bent down and kissed the end. She let me soap her pussy in turn, and rubbed herself on me as I cleaned her. Then she presented me with her full breasts to clean.

We towelled each other dry then fell naked into her bed. We embraced there for a long time, feeling each other's nudity, caressing and fondling. She was playing with my penis in its flaccid state when I felt it responding. She grinned, rolled onto her knees and addressed it.

"Now my little cocky, time for mummy to kiss you. I've wanted to do this for twenty years."

She kissed the end, gripping the shaft at the same time. Then she stopped, and examined it closely.

"You know, most cocks look alike."

"Uh, Oh." I thought. "She's recognised my dick from the dick pic I sent her last night. I should never have taken that risk."

Clare looked up at me and winked with a grin then licked the eye of the penis. The cock was still only at half mast, but it twitched. She sucked it in, then grabbed it by the base and started pumping it. Within seconds I was erect. She licked my old balls, then sucked one into her mouth and held it there. I was fully hard now. I groaned and said her name, praising her cocksucking skills. She let go of me, and knelt by me. She grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts.

"Dave, I want to get on top of you. I want to look at yr face as we fuck, this time."

And so another of the sisters rode me, the second in two days. Clare straddled my thighs, began lowering herself and grabbed my cock to position me. She looked intently into my eyes as my prick slid up into her, her cunt grabbing at me the whole way. It wasn't tight like a virgin, it was tight like a vise. She sat on me, fully enclosed, stretching her. I smiled.

"Oh god honey that feels so good. Fuck me Clare. I never thought I would do this baby." Caressing both her nipples, I asked, "What caused you to come to the shower like that?"

"Oh, I don't know. I just felt that if I didn't do it now, I would never do it. Was I taking a risk walking in on your shower like that?"

"Well maybe in your mind baby, but never in mine. If you had done that any time in the past twenty years the result would have been the same: Dave fucks Clare!"

She chuckled and began to lift herself off me. As she got to the point my prick was almost out, she pushed back down. We both moaned. Despite what she'd said about wanting to look at me as she humped me, she closed her eyes and focused on her pleasure. I ran my hands up her thighs in front, then up her arse. I felt her strong young back. Soon she was bouncing on me, her tits flopping up and down. I grabbed both and groped at them. She bit her lips. I clenched my arse so I could push up into her as she bounced on me. Everything seemed focussed on my orgasm now. I just wanted to let go in her. As I did so, she cried out. She jerked to the side, then rammed down on me. My cum load was small after the past three days, but she kept cumming and cumming, her body rolling on mine. Her eyes were closed the whole time.

When it was over, Clare fell forward onto me. She hugged me, kissed me, held my head to her breasts. She was pantig and puffing and trying to laugh. Then she snuggled in beside me, wet cum sliding out of her. Unlike her practical sister, she made no effort to clean up.

She said, "Oh wow. That was a personal best. I can't believe I just did that. I've never ridden a man before. It was such a buzz. You must bring out the devil in me, Dave."

She kissed my mouth for a minute. Then she lifted up on an elbow and looked at me, fingering my chest.

"I don't know what's come over me. I'm becoming sex mad, I think. I..."

She stopped. I think she was going to confess about Dan. Did she know I was Dan? In any case, she stopped.

I pushed a few stray hairs behind her ear. "I think you're gorgeous, honey. I'm glad you made the move. I've always wanted you."

She said, "Dave, I'm not on birth control at the moment. I...well, we've been using condoms."

I kissed her cheek. "It's OK, honey. I've had the snip. You're safe."

She almost looked disappointed. Again, I thought that there's a thin line.

We hugged tight and I awoke half an hour later. Clare was still naked, but she was rushing around tidying. I looked at her, loving that curve of flank that real women have, her still firm breasts and her limbs.

"You'll have to get up I'm afraid," she said. "Mum and Wendy are about to visit."

I jumped out of bed, groped and kissed her and threw on my clothes. Clare dressed too, in a t shirt and jeans. No bra, no panties. I wondered whether her mother would notice.