The Thrill Of It All Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roberta had become consumed by this hidden toy. She was drooling all over the dildo, as she ran her tongue over the surface of the monster phallus. She was trying, as best she could, to size it up, imagining just how tight it would be if she did take it in her pussy... tight, and so... so... long. It was all she could think about, until...

"Are you sitting comfortably?"

John's voice broke Roberta out of her contemplative state. She lifted her head as far as she could, which was only an inch or so and not far enough to pull fully off the dildo, wondering what he meant. Sitting? Comfortably?

John knew exactly what he meant. As the phrase goes, if you're sitting comfortably then we'll begin, and beginning was at the forefront of his mind. He stood there, admiring his handiwork. Maybe comfortable was not the best choice of word, and sitting was absolutely wrong, but his wife did look so hot in her bound state.

Atop the table, she was naked, her wrists cuffed, with lengths of rope securing her to the front table legs. The dildo was now obscured beneath Roberta's face, but he knew it was there and he knew just how large it was. John couldn't help but glance down at his wife's breasts, now squashed firmly against the cold wooden table top.

If that was hot, then the view from the other end of the table was scorching. Here she stood, legs spread wide, ankles cuffed and once more secured to the table legs with lengths of matching rope. Her heels gave a toned shape to her black stay-up clad legs, running from ankle up to mid-thigh. What grabbed his eye though was the foot or so of pale bare skin, where stay-ups ended and before red lace French knickers began.

And then there was the plug. With her legs spread, and bent so far over at the waist, there was no missing the base of that long metal plug, hidden beneath the gusset of her red knickers. The plug would be the start, but only the start.

John looped his fingers over the waistband of Roberta's knickers. At first it was a struggle to pull the skimpy fabric against the table top and over her hips, but once clear of obstructions he had no problem in stretching them half way down her stocking-clad thighs. For the first time, he caught a glimpse of shining metal glinting in the kitchen light. John couldn't resist giving the plug a gentle twist, not enough to ease it out from its confines, but for sure enough to have it slide within her tight back passage and make Roberta moan out against the movement.

Just the thought of what was to follow, had his cock stirring in his pants. It wasn't only Roberta who was getting excited by her predicament. The only problem was that he could see everything, and she could see nothing. That wouldn't be fair, would it? Quickly, John grabbed his mobile, then took a quick shot. He would send it later, but first he was going to have some fun, and he had promised his wife that she would cum, hadn't he?

"Oh, I'm sorry... I should have said are you standing comfortably... or are you bending comfortably," John teased, retrieving another of his purchases from the shopping bag, and placing it as quietly as he could onto the table, far enough away not to touch his wife, but close enough to be at hand when he was ready to use it on her.

"Mmmm... nnnn... ngggg," Roberta tried to reply, but with the dildo filling the space between her open lips nothing more than murmured sound could be heard.

"So... are you?" John asked again. "Are you standing comfortably?"

"Good," John continued, not even waiting for any additional reply. "Then, shall we begin?"

For a moment, Roberta fought against her bindings. All she could think about was the way he had promised to make her ass the same shade as her red panties. She pulled with both arms and legs but wasn't going anywhere, and after a while Roberta relented.

John hadn't forgotten what he had promised either and, on another day, he would have gone through with the spanking. There was something quite sexy about a rosy-red ass, and something even more fulfilling about the caring sensitive nature of rubbing cream in afterwards. That was for another day. Today was all about... well... he had promised her an orgasm, and he was going to make sure it was one hell of a big one.

Roberta stood perfectly still, listening. There was silence. She could see nothing. She could hear nothing. She could sense nothing but the pounding of her heart. She could feel--

He couldn't leave her there, could he? She was expecting a spanking, so it would have been unfair not to give her just a taste. John brought his free hand down on first one, then the other bare cheek.

"Awggh!" Roberta squealed against the dildo as she felt the smarting strike against her soft ass.

A muffled shriek from Roberta signalled each impact. A reddish imprint on her pale skin told of the power. A stifled gasp told how each was enough to push Roberta forward, to force her mouth down against the dildo.

Roberta was shaking as she held her breath and waited for an onslaught which never came. Instead, all Roberta could hear was a most familiar buzz. She heard the pitch intensify, once, twice, and finally a third time, as John moved it onto max power. Moments later, all she could feel was the tingle of vibrations shooting up through her darkest passage.

It was all too easy. John simply stood there, holding the wand right over the end of that plug. There were no knickers to subdue the vibrations, and the metal nature of the plug did everything to send them deep inside her ass. Suddenly the room was filled with muffled moans of a different nature, as Roberta felt her desires smoulder into life, and, as Roberta started to submit to her carnal needs, John upped the ante.

He was teasing his wife. He would bring the wand down on the plug, send her towards her high then remove it once more. Just as Roberta regained her composure, he would bring the wand down again, this time nuzzling the wide head up against her puffy, moist labia. If she could have done, Roberta would have screamed as she felt John apply more pressure, wiggling the tip of the wand such that it eased up against her slick inner folds before pressing down right over her hardening nub of a clit.

One moment Roberta was in heaven, being driven higher and higher towards paradise.

The next, she was falling, her imminent nirvana seemingly just out of reach.

Again, she rose.

Again, she fell.

Still, John continued to tease. More and more, his focus was on her sex, using the tip of that wand to spread her labia, to set her juices running freely, to reveal his ultimate target. Had she forgotten? He had promised to fill all her holes, and so far, he had been successful in filling two out of three.

Now... well... now he would take good care of the one remaining orifice.

Roberta was completely engrossed with the buzz of that wand, and the tingle pushing her towards the edge. She was infatuated with her need to cum, so much so that she never paid any attention to what else was happening. She never heard John fumbling with his trousers. She never heard the thud as he let them fall, his wallet hitting the tiled kitchen floor. She didn't even react to the tell-tale rhythm as he stroked his already firm cock.

Finally, what did catch her attention, was the silence. There was no more buzz, no more tingle of vibration filling her body, no more stimulation nudging her closer and closer to the edge.

Roberta could hear nothing.

Roberta could feel nothing.

All she had left was disappointment... the disappointment of another promised orgasm, cruelly taken away.

John though, just stood there. He was letting her come down from the very edge. All the time, he was staring at his wife's slick pussy, imagining just how tight she would feel against his mighty erection. His cock was long and firm, arching upwards as it pointed loosely in the direction of her sodden sex. The wand sat lifeless on the kitchen table. It had served its purpose, and now John was going to make his wife cum in the good old-fashioned way.

He was going to fuck Roberta... and fuck her hard.

If she hadn't suspected what was coming, Roberta soon knew. John's hand on her ass, his fingers pulling one cheek to the side, was the first indication of what he had in mind. The firmness of his cock against her inner folds, as John proceeded to rub his bulbous head along the length of her wet slit, coating his member with slick juices, was the giveaway.

"Noooo!" Roberta tried to moan.

The penny had suddenly dropped as to how he was going to fill all her holes... and all at the same time. The huge dildo took care of her mouth. Her ass was filled deep with that metal plug. And... and... she moaned once more, but it was falling on deaf ears... and... now he was lining his rampant cock up against her one remaining opening.

'Oh shit,' Roberta thought to herself as she wondered if there was even room to take both.

It was tight. God, was it tight. Slowly, ever so slowly, but never giving up on his forward momentum, John slid his cock between her warm walls. Was he imagining it, or could her feel the ridges of the plug pressing down against him as he sank all the way inside?

There was no time for reflection. No sooner had he bottomed out inside, than John was pulling back again, slow yet with purpose. Then, to the accompaniment of a muffled moan, he plunged straight back in.

Out, then in again.

Out, then in again.

Each time, barely noticeable from the last, John increased his speed. Each time, most definitely noticeable, Roberta moved closer to the edge, closer to climax, closer to her heaven... closer to... what she had been promised... closer to cumming.

She felt so full, with the plug up her ass and hubby's majestic manhood ploughing her pussy. Every plunge rubbed against that certain spot, and before long the smouldering embers of release were raging infernos.

John could feel it too. The added tightness from having her ass filled, along with the ribbed effect given by those five metal balls, was edging him closer to his own impending release. Already he knew he wasn't going to last long and, from the way the kitchen was now filled with a chorus of carnal moans, neither was Roberta.

Knowing it was only a matter of time for both of them, John took purchase on the edge of the kitchen, and set off with gusto. He had promised to make her cum, and he was intent on making her cum like never before. Rocking at the hips, John picked up a fast pace.

He pulled back.

He slammed in, his hips pressing hard against her bare ass, his cock bottoming out inside her sodden pussy.

Roberta groaned as her thighs pressed hard into the edge of the table.

Groans became moans as he hit that very spot deep inside.

Moans became muffled grunts as her head rocked forward and the dildo pressed back against her soft palate. Then, she gasped as he pulled back once more, grabbing a breath before the cycle began once more.

John continued. He was an animal. This wasn't love... well... not in an amorous sensual sort of way. This was pure lust... animalistic lust... he was fucking her, and he was loving every minute of it. Bound... blindfolded... all holes filled... succumbing to his every move... oh yes, John had promised her the lot, and he couldn't resist the feral nature of fucking his wife this way.

You couldn't see and, beneath the constant moans, you couldn't hear, but John wasn't the only one loving it. Roberta had never been taken this way before, with all her holes filled at the same time. It wasn't quite her fantasy, but so very very close. Unable to move... vulnerable... and totally exposed... she was there for the taking.

Her mind had wandered, and she was acting out her deepest fantasy. Here she was, being fucked into submission as her darling husband worked her hard... his every thrust rocking her naked body... his strength, his force, his forward motion, ripping through her. In her fantasy, it was no longer a dildo in her mouth. It was another cock. It was another man, and she was throat-fucking him with just as much gusto as her husband was pummelling her.

How high had she climbed?

How much further could she go before she crashed back down?

Who would cum first?

A piercing scream--not even the dildo could hide that shriek of ecstasy--gave an almost immediate answer.

Roberta collapsed down against the table, with only her head lifted as she avoided sinking further onto the dildo. It had rushed up on her, like a tidal wave in the distance, gathering speed and ferocity as it got closer and closer... hitting her like a solid wall, taking her breath away before washing over her spent form.

It had been planned that way. The plug gave a tightness. The wand set her well on her way, making sure she could not outrun her impending climax, making sure she would be the first to succumb to the inevitable. The dildo... well that was just pandering to her fantasy... letting his darling wife act out her dreams.

Still, John ploughed his lone furrow. His strokes had slowed. He would pull out to the point of exiting, then push firmly back in, his own groan filling the void where previously the kitchen took on a more feminine tune.

Once... twice... three times... then no more.

John stopped.

With his cock sunk deeply inside Roberta, he held onto that last remaining moment. It was no good. She was so warm. She was so tight. She was so...

John felt his cock twitch, then release its load, sending streams of creamy seed deep inside her pussy. Did she feel his warmth coating her tight walls? Did Roberta smile as she felt his release? Had she ever cum so hard?

For a moment, John leaned forward, resting his manly chest across her back, feeling her body lift and fall as she tried to catch her breath. For sure, John had a smile on his face. His wife was a slut at times, a closet slut, but so was he... and he loved her all the more for it.

John remained there, his cock still embedded deep in her pussy, its strength waning, a softness becoming of what had been a rampant flagpole. He could feel his manhood starting to slide. John moved away from his wife. As he dressed once more, John stared at her spent pussy and the dribble of jizz which had followed his cock as he pulled out. He smiled again, knowing it was only the start and there was plenty more where that came from.

Carefully, John pulled those red knickers back in place, then untied first hands then feet from their bindings. All the time, as he released his wife, John made sure to pack away both ropes and dildo. He helped Roberta to her feet, supporting her weight as she stretched against the cramp of being bent over and fucked so hard.

Finally, happy the kitchen had returned to just that... a kitchen... he removed the blindfold. Roberta blinked against the sudden brightness. She was still breathing heavily, the shadow of orgasm hanging over her. She could feel the dampness, a mx of her sweet juices and his copious load, down below. Turning to face her husband, Roberta pulled herself up on tiptoes.

"I don't know what the hell you did," she whispered, telling a white lie as she did have a good idea, "but whatever it was... thank you... thank fucking you."

John gave his wife a kiss on the forehead as Roberta sank back down.

"Oh, my dear. You can thank me later. For now, though, after all that exertion, I reckon you could do with a drink."

"Wine?" Roberta asked.

"I was thinking more like beer. A long cool beer. There's that pub by the river. Now, are you getting dressed again, or coming like that?"

Roberta gave John a hard stare. This was how the day had started, with him chasing her to get dressed.

"And what would you like me to wear?" she asked, hoping it would be something more appropriate for a country walk.

For a moment John just smiled. Finally, he answered.

"Jeans and tee-shirt... no bra... but keep the knickers."

"And the plug?" Roberta asked.

"Oh yes... the plug... did you like my little gift?"

Roberta smiled, then nodded. It wasn't exactly little though, was it? But... boy, had it been effective.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

By Monday morning, Roberta was back at work. It had been one hell of a weekend and she was still a little stiff. Monday mornings were for team meetings, and this Monday was no different. Roberta sat at one end of the table, her laptop in front of her, her mobile in her hand. It was boring as ever, and Roberta's mind started to wander, thinking back to the thrill of that last weekend, and ahead to the next.

John had a knack of surprising her, in the most pleasurable way. He wasn't even here--John was travelling again for a few days--but the surprises kept coming. The latest was heralded by the buzz of her mobile. Roberta guessed it was just him saying he had reached the airport.

Quickly grabbing her phone, she swiped the message open.

Even quicker, she closed it again, hoping that nobody had seen what John had sent her.

There were ten words, and one picture. She'd seen the words before.

'Blindfolded... bound... all holes filled... and cumming so hard... excited?'

The picture though. Well, just as before, it was a kitchen table, but this time there was a most recognisable middle-aged woman bent obscenely over the top.

With the meeting finished, and Roberta once more in her more private office, she opened the message again and smiled. Here she stood, blindfolded, bound, her knickers halfway down her legs, a large plug deep inside her ass. The dildo in her mouth was a hidden memory, as was the euphoria as he fucked her like there was no tomorrow.

God, yes, it had been one hell of a weekend.

There was one problem though. The more she stared at the picture, the more she stared at her plentiful ass, and the more she thought back to those latex trousers. It was a bit on the larger size, wasn't it? What if she did tone up a little? Would he love her even more?

Roberta's mind was set. If she wanted to tone up, she would have to join a gym. It would be her secret. It would be her surprise for her darling husband. And, if she wanted to do it, what better time than now, before she changed her mind.

To Be Continued

12