The Tinder Date

Story Info
Why you should never, ever meet the parents before you fuck.
1.3k words
3.03
14.8k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You met this guy on Tinder the day before, and he seemed to be nice, so you said yes when he asked you if you wanted to meet his dad living out in the wild somewhere. To be honest you had preferred a nice little fuck as a second date, but this could be nice too.

You are sitting in his car now, and he had explained about how his dad lived outside from the normal life, mostly hunting and trading what he needed with homemade booze.

The last ten minutes or so you had to walk, but finally you see a few buildings. An old man gets out and comes to meet you.

"Hey dad, I got something for you." your Tinder date says, and then he grabs your arms from behind.

"Yeah, she is sweet." the old man replies.

Now you see more men getting out from the different buildings. Surrounding you. Slowly walking towards you. You try to get away, but you can't. You try to kick both dad and son, but the old man is just giggling and say:

"Oh, a little wild cat are you."

Then he starts to tie your feet together with duck tape while some of the guys are holding your legs. Other guys are grabbing your arms to help him tie your arms together. More duck tape is used to cover your eyes.

You are half carried, half dragged to some place a bit away from the buildings. You scream for help, but of course no one is listening.

"We love to hear you scream, and soon you will have a reason to do so." one of the men says with a laugh.

Someone is cutting your t-shirt and your bra with a knife and removes them. He continues with your pants and soon you are all naked. A lot of hands all over your body. On your boobs, your pussy, your ass, everywhere. You can feel how you are placed on your belly over a sun warm stone, and your hands are tied to a heavy log of wood laying on the ground. And then your feet are tied to another log of wood. They do all this without needing to talk to each other, and you realize that this is not the first time they do this.

The duck tape over your eyes is moving a bit, and you get a glimpse of all those men taking off their clothes. There must be twenty or thirty of them. You can see some cocks are hard, pointing up. They start singing something in some unknown language, slowly walking around you.

Now one man is pressing his cock up your pussy from behind and slowly moves it in and out. But only a few strokes, then someone else takes over. Soon you can glimpse that all cocks are pointing up. The song is getting more and more excited and the men are fucking you faster and faster, but still just a few strokes each. Someone has a really thick cock and every time he forces himself into you, you can't help moaning. You are not even sure for yourself if that is mostly from pain or pleasure, but you are to scared to really enjoy yourself.

Then suddenly the singing stops when the guy currently fucking you say:

"Spirit of the woods, receive our offer." and then is cumming deep inside your pussy.

After that all the men are gathered around you, fucking you, jerking off over you, cumming in your mouth, in your face, over your body, in your pussy, and soon you are all covered in cum. One guy ends it all by fucking your ass and cumming inside it, which makes you scream from pain. You can feel how something gets broken inside you. Then they just leave.

At first, you are relieved that they left, but after a while you start to feel scared. You can hear some animal moving close to you. But when you call for help, no one answers. When you beg your Tinder date to come, you don't get any reply. Then you try to get free, but you fall down from the stone, and you have a hard time before you finally can get up on it again.

You lay down on the stone, gasping for air, and you wonder how long they are going to leave you there. After a while, you start feeling very lonely. You almost would want them to start raping you again if they just came back. Then you start to cry, and finally you fall asleep. Still crying in your sleep.

When you wake up it is colder, and you realize it has turned into night. The cum has dried on your body and is now itching. You can feel how ants or other insects are running over your body. Could be spiders. You hate spiders. You hear someone or something walking around you.

"Hello!" you say, and the walking stops for a few seconds.

Then it continues. It is getting closer now, isn't it? And isn't there two of them? Or three? Suddenly you feel someone licking your neck, and you scream. The feet are running away from you. And then it starts getting closer again. Until someone licks your face, and you scream again. You feel the stinking breath of it, and that almost makes you choke. But that thing, whatever it was, just continues licking your whole face and then goes on over your body.

You realize that it ls licking and eating the dried cum on your body. "Spirit of the woods, receive our offer." you remembered with fear. But that can't be. There can't be anything like the spirit of the woods? Could it? It keeps on licking your body. It licks your pussy very carefully to get all the cum out, and then starts licking your ass. Clearly happy to find some cum there too.

Then it crawls up on your back, and you feel its cock being pressed up your pussy. It's really thin, but longer than anything you've ever felt and it does hurt when it reaches bottom. You feel the breath again. Like rotten eggs or something. Now mixed with the smell of old cum. He is fucking you now and every stroke hurts when he reaches bottom.

At first, you try to throw him off, but he bites your neck to hold on to you. So you just let it happen. And when you relax, without you really wanting it, and because of that cock reaching so deep inside you, you get off. That seems to annoy him, as that makes him bite your neck harder. And although you try not to, after a while, you get off a second time. That makes him really angry, and he starts roaring while fucking you even harder and deeper. That really hurts, but luckily he cums quick after that. He cums with a giant load, and a big roar is heard when he does. Then he leaves.

You still hear steps around you, and you are just waiting for more creatures to fuck you, but they don't. The cum starts dripping out from your pussy and down over your legs. You are getting colder and after a while you feel you just have to pee. You try to hold it, but then you feel something that could be a snake moving over your foot, and that scares you so much you just can't hold it.

The warm pee runs down your legs and it really feels warm and nice at first. But then it gets colder, and you start freezing even more. You fall into a disturbed sleep, but keep waking up when some noise is heard or some insect is running over you, and now and then you are almost certain that something is sniffing on you.