The Toolshed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wetness is important and," Neil continued, "I think we've taken care of that. Tell me if it hurts too much."

Neil's words trailed off as Paula grasped his cock again and began to stroke it impatiently.

Neil wasted no time in positioning himself between Paula's thighs. He reached aside and pulled a condom out of the night stand beside the bed. He had prepared for this moment. Paula grasped the base of his penis as Neil smoothed the condom into place. Neil pushed the tip of his cock against the lips of Paula's cunt. She drew a breath as he began pushing into her. The sensation of Neil's full cock entering her body was incredible. She was well-oiled but still tight. Neil began undulating against her, ever so gently, all the time looking into her moist, dark eyes for any sign of pain or apprehension.

Paula had drawn her legs up and now placed them around Neil's body. Her cunt was full, stretched more than any of her self-pleasuring had achieved in the past, burning slightly but also surging more and more with pleasure.

As he expected, Neil hit a barrier, and Paula jumped slightly. Her cherry was preventing him from going any further. He looked into her eyes, hesitant, but Paula admonished him to continue.

"Take it," she whispered.

Neil tensed himself, and with a quick thrust of his hips, broke the barrier inside Paula's cunt. She yelped slightly, drawing her knees up. A tiny flow of blood trickled onto the towel.

"Are you alright?" he gasped.

Paula's eyes, tightly shut, slowly opened. She exhaled and smiled. "I'm okay, just take it slow."

Neil pushed until he was completely inside, then he began to undulate, sliding his cock almost completely out before re-entering her newly opened hole.

"Ohhh, yesss," Paula sighed, "mmm, baby...don't stop". The pleasurable sensations inside her womb had returned after the sharp, but quick pain of her cherry breaking. Paula closed her eyes and smiled as Neil began pumping against her more earnestly.

Paula soon became lost in new sensations, taking her senses on a joyride of sexual discovery. Neil's cock was just the right size, filling her perfectly. At first, she didn't think she could take it all, but soon her pussy stretched to accommodate Neil's tool, fitting around it like a smooth, wet glove.

Neil bit his lip, his eyes closed, taking his own pleasures. He had to concentrate on not coming too soon. The pleasure Paula's body was giving him was making him crazy. He had to refrain from losing control and fucking the daylights out of his sexy, young sister. Neil wanted her first time to be perfect. Something that she would remember years from now and smile to herself.

But Paula had other ideas. She wanted Neil to go crazy.

"C'mon," she growled, clamping her hands on Neil's ass, "please fuck me harder".

Neil opened his eyes, surprised by Paula's almost pleading request. He arched his sweaty back and, eager to please, began slapping his hips against her thighs and ass. Paula grunted and yelped again.

"Oh yes, my love, yes," she began gyrating her ass beneath Neil's thrusts, "I'm coming again," her voice quivered, "watch me...WATCH ME!"

Neil gazed at Paula as her third orgasm gripped her young body. Her body shuddered again, her face contorting as the muscles in her cunt gripped Neil's cock repeatedly. She turned her face into the pillow and screamed. Her arms began to flail involuntarily, barely missing Neil's head.

Watching her come, Neil couldn't hold it any longer. "Aaaghh," he cried as he came with Paula, emptying his load into the tight condom. He bucked against her body violently, holding her down, riding the massive orgasm that made him dizzy with release. Paula, pleasantly surprised by Neil's loss of control, smiled and grunted as the waves of her orgasm subsided.

Both of them fell into each other's arms, gripping each other tightly, both wet with perspiration. For several minutes, they cuddled together, Paula resting her cheek against Neil's glistening chest, until their breathing returned to normal.

Neil gently kissed Paula's forehead, stroking her hair. Paula's face and body glowed, more beautiful than ever.

"You okay?" Neil asked, nuzzling her long, brown hair. Paula merely smiled and sighed with contentment. He discarded the filled condom and began to wipe the goo from between Paula's legs. Paula pushed her hips against Neil's strong hands, rubbing against the soft towel.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, "I never read your card!" Neil had placed a small card amongst the roses and Paula, in her nervous expectant lust, had never opened it. She stretched her arms back to pluck the little white card from the cut glass vase. She opened the envelope and pulled out the card as Neil cleaned himself with the towel.

Reading Neil's careful script, she smiled:

To the loveliest sister EVER! HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!!!

"Mmm," Paula cooed, turning to press her body against her brother's, "you're so sweet!" Neil kissed his sister gently.

"Was my gift satisfactory?" he asked, facetiously.

Paula laughed, "Oh, I think it'll do." She kissed her brother again, stroking his cheek. "The roses are wonderful, but this is what I really needed, and needed for so many years". The calm, loving expression on Paula's face gave Neil a warm, wonderful glow.

"I just had to," Neil replied, cradling his sister gently, "I figured you'd be losing your cherry sooner or later, what with that sexy body of yours and all the horny guys around."

Paula laughed as her brother spoke.

Neil continued. "I thought if you were going to lose it, it should be someone who knew what they were doing and would do it safely."

Paula smiled at her older brother, always looking out for her.

"It seemed to work out perfectly," Neil smiled, "what with Mom and Dad gone for the weekend, I had to drive home from college. I promised them I'd keep an eye on you, especially since it was your birthday.

Paula never could pay attention when her brother began to ramble, and now she had a way of distracting herself. As Neil spoke, she gently and curiously pressed her lips against his nipple, immediately derailing his train of thought. He groaned as his sister began to suck contentedly, her hand reaching again for the same cock she had come to love so much. Within seconds, she was receiving the onslaught of her brother's renewed incestuous lust.

The horny siblings fucked like animals, soiling the towel, the bedclothes, and the carpet on Paula's bedroom floor (thank goodness for the carpet cleaner!). Their sweaty, young bodies undulated agaist each other into the dark, enveloping night, and well into the next day.

Neil and Paula didn't hesitate, making up for lost time, but they had chores to complete.

The toolshed awaited.

Paula stretched her long legs, holding the silver sheet of corrugated tin in place as her brother hammered in the nails. Today, they were both hurrying to finish the toolshed before the blaze of the afternoon sun melted them. In addition, Neil had to drive back to college, several hours upstate, to prepare for classes Monday, and their parents would be returning home late that night.

But, most of all, Neil and Paula wanted to have just a few more hours together as lovers before their day was done. Who knew when (or even if) this would ever pass again?

Neil grunted, attacking the side of the toolshed with his hammer, driving the last few nails with the zeal of a marathon participant. Paula laughed silently at her brother, knowing they were both wanting to get back inside and back into bed. Paula's nipples had been erect all morning, and the crotch of her panties had been soaked for hours.

She sighed, relieved, as Neil tossed the hammer down, stepping back to admire the finished toolshed with sweat-blurred vision. But only for a second.

Suddenly, Neil slapped his sister's ass, surprising her and stoking the fire in her pussy even higher. She trotted behind him, aching with lust, into the house. This time they did not shower. Neil's sweat tasted salty and sweet as his sister licked him from head to toe, spending an inordinate amount of time on his stiff cock. For the rest of the afternoon, Neil's and Paula's bodies moved against each other, savoring one more session of sibling love before the day was done.

12