The Torch Singer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The omelet no longer held any fascination for her. She looked down at her plate, astonished to realize she'd nearly finished it. Pushing the platter a few inches away, she shifted in her seat, feeling the pressure building inside her body. Jake glanced over at her, his eyes dark with desire. He reached across the table casually, stabbing the last bite of eggs from her plate with his own fork. She watched, enrapt, as he drew it back and into his mouth. When he made a low "mmm" sound, she had to bite her lip to keep from moaning. She could tell by the way he watched her that he knew what she was feeling.

Reaching the limit of her patience, Frankie interrupted the two men.

"Man! I'm sorry - but I'm kind of wiped out. Do you guys think we could pick this back up tomorrow?"

Jake caught the cue perfectly, his phone already in his hands. "Of course, Angel. I'll call my car and take you home." He flashed her a quick, private look which meant he wasn't referring to her home.

Jake signaled for the check, and there were a few moments of awkwardness as Chance argued with him about paying. He finally gave up when Jake pointed out that he was on an expense account from the studio. Frankie doubted that was true, but made an effort to hide her smirk.

They were finally outside, saying goodnight to Chance. He and Jake exchanged numbers so they could talk the next day. Frankie felt so keyed up, she almost feared she might fly apart. Every muscle in her body was tensed, and she had to be mindful of her breathing.

A big black SUV pulled smoothly to a stop, and she almost missed Chance's attempt at a goodbye hug. Returning it quickly, Frankie glanced up to see Jake's eyes narrow and his nostrils flare slightly. Instantly she knew that he didn't like to see anyone else touch her. She gave him an "oh please" look as she climbed up into the vehicle. The pressure of Jake's hand in hers tightened momentarily before he turned to shake Chance's hand one last time.

She slid over to the far side of the back seat, and flipped down the little lighted makeup mirror to check out her reflection. Her eyes looked huge, pupils dilated, and she had a pink flush to her cheeks. Frankie wet her lips and snapped it shut as Jake took his seat and pulled the door shut decisively.

"Back to the Standard, Mr. Garner?" the driver asked. Jake smiled at him and said yes. As they moved into the late night traffic, he turned to look at Frankie. Even in the darkness of the back seat, she could see the hungry look on his face. She slid a bit closer to him on the seat. He took hold of her hand, rubbing his thumb along her palm. She gasped at how erotic that seemingly innocent touch felt.

Jake leaned down, pressing his lips to her forehead. His voice was practically a purr as he murmured against her skin: "I'm having trouble keeping myself under control right now, so let's be cool until we get to the hotel, or I won't be responsible for the consequences." He threaded his fingers through hers and squeezed, leaning back against the seat with his eyes closed.

Frankie expelled a shaky breath, and leaned against his side, crossing her legs in an attempt to quell their trembling. His thumb continued to trace patterns on her palm. She let her fingers slide between his, playing along, and soon their fingers seemed to be slowly caressing one another - like a sensual dance. Neither one of them spoke or even looked down - as if they were pretending that it wasn't happening. The pads of their fingers touched briefly, Frankie's fingertips then slid down his, her nails lightly tickling the creases inside his knuckles until Jake caught hold of her hand against his, weaving his digits between hers once again. Her fingers now trapped, Frankie then began a teasing duel with his thumb. Jake made a noise like a growl in his throat, turning his head to rest his face against her hair. He inhaled appreciatively, liking the scent. She snuggled into him even further and he sighed.

Glancing over furtively, she saw a definite bulge in his crotch. Without meaning to, she licked her lips. The urge to reach out and touch it was almost overwhelming. She began to disentangle her hand so she could reach across and explore it, but Jake stopped her, tightening his grip and pressing her wandering hand to the outside of his thigh.

"Don't play with fire, little thing." He whispered darkly. She looked inquiringly into his eyes to realize that they weren't actually closed, just very heavy-lidded. He didn't miss a trick.

"Coward." She whispered back, smiling up at him in the dark.

"You're really asking for it, Angel." The sound of his voice was deep and raw. She was so turned on by it.

Driven by some perverse pleasure in teasing him, she replied devilishly, in a husky voice: "One, make no mistake: I'm NO angel, and two: fuck yeah, I'm asking for it." He stiffened, and began to sit up straighter, when, louder and with false brightness, she looked around them and said: "Oh look, we're here!"

The SUV was pulling up along the sidewalk in front of The Standard Hotel.

The driver had exited and was walking around to open Jake's door. He still hadn't moved, and was staring at her through his abnormally thick eyelashes. His nostrils were flared again - Frankie realized she loved that - it was so hot. His jaw was set very tight and his eyes moved down her body very slowly and deliberately. It gave her a deep thrill, and she shivered unintentionally. He leaned closer to her - she thought he was going to kiss her and waited breathlessly. But then the door on his side opened, and after half a beat, he turned and descended gracefully. He turned back to Frankie, holding a hand out to help her.

She took it, and stepped down first to the running board, and then to the sidewalk. Jake hadn't stepped back enough, though, so her body brushed down against his. She had to crane her head back to look up at him, and his expression was so fiercely predatory, she gasped and felt another rush of wetness in her panties. He grinned like a panther eyeing his prey.

Glancing up to thank the driver and wish him goodnight, Jake turned her toward the hotel lobby and wrapped an arm possessively around her waist, clamping her to his side as he walked. She had long legs, but had to hurry to keep up with his athletic stride. She was very aware of the heat of him against her body.

They crossed the lobby very quickly. People naturally veered out of their way, but then turned to stare at the stunning couple as they passed them.

Frankie had to suppress a nervous giggle when he stabbed at the elevator call button with his free hand. The pent up violence in his manner spoke to a passion she could only imagine, and it was making her dizzy and excited. This was no sentimental, childish romance. At that moment, he could practically tear her apart with his lust, and she realized that she wanted him to do exactly that.

SECOND INTERMISSION: To be continued...