The Town Bike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle's head was held on either side and used as a fuck toy. The average sized cock thrusting between her lips, her jaw flicking the waistband of the owners lycra shorts with each intrusion. The 'nyuk nyuk' noise emanating from her throat the only sound in the room bar the soft slapping of twenty plus men masturbating.

Her hands busy jacking off two large members, the dick in her mouth was removed leaving the sweet taste of pre-cum only to be quickly filled by the still flaccid penis of seemingly the youngest participant. She'd noticed the boy earlier, skinny, shy. Looking up into his rosy cheeks, his mouth open as hers enveloped his small cock. No bigger than her thumb she figured, her tongue curled beneath the underside of his eighteen year old cock as her lips pressed the still pube-less skin of his groin. Slowly swelling, the boy moved his hips back allowing his dick to slide out of her, glistening with a coating of saliva. Her tongue followed, leaving it poking out, her mouth obscenely wide open almost begging for him to re-enter.

He didn't get a chance as another man roughly pushed him aside, hand around his cock he aimed himself at Danielle and took up her offer, placing the bulbous purple head upon her outstretched tongue. Danielle was quick to work as her hands masturbated a succession of cocks of varying size and firmness, marvelling at the difference in men. The cock at her mouth leaked pre-cum which she licked over the surface of his head, kissing and sucking the large mushroom shaped bulb. Satisfied, the gentleman relinquished his place and the circle closed in, Danielle wantonly reaching for cock after cock, pulling them in turn into her mouth, slurping onto the next, masturbating furiously.

Hands reached down to touch her. Her breasts were groped from behind and the side as others, kneeling, sought out her ass. Paul saw his wife disappear behind the throng and with cock still in hand pushed himself off the sink he leaned against, joining the fray.

Danielle could barely see, her eyes glassy with tears from gagging, her cheeks running with mascara. As Paul pushed his way to the front, he nudged aside the man fucking his wife's face and replaced the cock with his own. Had she taken each in her mouth? She wasn't sure, but as the hardened flesh of a new cock was placed upon her outstretched tongue and she sucked it inside, the familiarity was overwhelming. Her husband's dick filled her mouth, her gag reflex disappearing as he pushed his entire length inside her. Fingers were pushed through the fabric of her unitard, probing the lips of her pussy, someone tentatively poking a digit into her anus which twitched at the intrusion. Taking a hand from the cock to her right, Danielle clutched Paul's dick as it slowly pulled from her mouth in a torrent of saliva, her chest, the floor below, drenched with spit. She made out her husbands determined face above, looking down upon her with love, recognised the signs of his impending orgasm.

Taking her other hand from a cock, slick with fluid she reached down to her unitard and took hold of the zipper between her breasts, lowering it all the way to her navel. Her breasts were immediately manhandled from their confines, nipples caressed by unseen hands as she masturbated her husband into her mouth.

Without the word going around, the men recognised their moment had arrived and as one, hands began increasing the rate of fapping. The noise of palm spanking meat swelled; grunts and groans of pleasure rose from the audience.

"You want it Baby?" Paul gasped as his climax approached.

"Yes," Danielle concurred between sucks of the head of his cock, her fingers jabbing her own nose as she furiously masturbated him.

"You want cum Babe?" He added.

"Fuck yes," Danielle hissed. "I want your cum. I wanna be covered in cum."

Paul took possession of his cock as Danielle leaned back slightly, raising her chin. Her mouth widely open, tongue protruding as if a begging dog, she cupped her breasts, presenting herself to her husband, to the group.

Paul held his breath as his fist pumped his organ, the other hand pressing beneath his balls to enhance the sensation. A dozen men seemed to be on the brink, slowing there own rhythm to stave off prematurely ejaculating until given license. And finally the dam wall broke.

In a sudden volcanic release of energy, Paul came upon his wife's face. A projectile stream of molten semen streaking her visage from hair to chin. "Oh fucking Jesus," he sighed as gush after gush of cum surged from him as he milked himself dry, her mouth wrapping around the head to taste his offering. His cock popped from between her lips, her mouth re-opening to reveal his produce before she made a deal of swallowing.

"Mmm, I love it," Danielle smiled at her husband as remaining drops squeezed from his cock. "I love you Baby," she added before looking around herself. "Who's next?"

There was a rush on being second. Before Danielle had time to prepare, multiple streams of cum shot in her direction. She felt hot streaks spraying her from behind, hitting the back and side of her neck. Those standing in front of her had the choice of her face, mouth or breasts, many choosing all three as they came upon their goddess. For as long as she could, Danielle kept her eyes open, wanting to see as many of the cocks spurting as possible. But as the rain of semen progressed, her forehead glazed and although the men tried to avoid her eyes, the inevitable occurred and cum obscured her vision, her eyelids closing to prevent the pain.

Still they came upon her. A seemingly never-ending continuous flow of sperm, the scent of which began to fill the toilet block. Her mouth would be filled as multiple loads were deposited inside, gargling the fluid to further excite those yet to cum. Swallowing, to amaze those whose wives would never do such a thing. She felt bubbles of cum or snot pop out of her nostrils as she breathed. Felt the cum flowing down between her breasts and into the unitard, she herself sliding a hand down from her tit to cup her lubricated pussy.

"You dirty slut!" One man moaned as he emptied his balls upon her face; Danielle aiming her open mouth in the direction of the spray, catching a vast load of his jizm.

"That's right boys," she cooed. "I'm a dirty cum slut and you all fucking love it."

A cock was thrust inside her mouth as she in turn slid fingers inside her vagina, volumes of semen flowing directly down her throat. She felt cum in her ear as she furiously stabbed her pussy. Another took aim from the opposite side, Danielle opening her eye slightly to see the young boy now fully erect and ejaculating, his jet shooting across her face to intentionally or not, poetically hit the man who'd pushed him earlier. His response to jump back wiping himself, disgruntled yet leaving the block satisfied with other exhausted parties.

She'd lost count of the loads she'd swallowed. Her hair slick with cum; her entire face a glazed donut of semen; her breasts glistening under the lights. With her fingers circling her clit and still men masturbating over her, she came herself, a torrent of juice splashing around her digits, drenching her cycling gear, her sperm coated body shuddering with the intensity of her own orgasm. And as Paul counted the last of the heads to leave the toilet block, he stopped at the number 27.

Danielle could feel the room was empty. The last few men had cum directly over her eyes and blinded, she waited for Paul to come to her aid. He was there before she knew it, a paper towel dabbing beneath her eyelids and carefully removing the cum from her eyelashes. Her face was a smear of semen and running mascara and yet he felt she had never looked so beautiful, his cock again rising as he handed her paper towels herself.

With eyes finally open she was able to see her husbands reaction to what had taken place and any doubts she'd harboured about his potentially negative opinion of her were erased as she saw his hardening cock behind the lycra.

Paul smiled as he saw her eyes alight on his penis. "You're incorrigible," he laughed as he wiped her breasts, zipping back up the saturated unitard.

"And you love it," she repeated the words she'd used on the crowd. "You love your little cum slut."

Cum or not, Paul leaned in and kissed her freshly wiped mouth. He tasted cock. He tasted cum but cared not. Most of all he tasted his wife, and she had the flavour of fuck, his favourite food group.

"You bet I do," he agreed and they walked arm in arm toward the exit, throwing the multiple towels in the trash on the way.

At the door Danielle stopped and looked back at where it had happened, a puddle of cum and saliva on the floor.

"Twenty seven," Paul whispered in her ear. "Twenty eight if you include me."

Danielle's eyes widened, a mischievous smile coming to her lips.

"Maybe next weekend we can go for thirty?" She giggled, her hand reaching down and stroking her husbands cock.

Paul groaned and grabbed a piece of her ass himself. "I think I'm gonna enjoy this new hobby of yours Baby," he smiled as they exited the toilets, collecting their bikes for the short journey home.

The End.

Thank you for reading.

12