The Tragedy and the Therapy

Story Info
I decided I needed therapy. Just didn't use a therapist.
4.8k words
4.09
71.6k
51
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redo1984
Redo1984
637 Followers

Hey Fuckers

This is more my speed when it comes to endings. The angry villagers were coming for me for "Five Second Window." No more coin flips!

Redo1984

*****

My plan was to wash my RS, drink a few beers and listen to some music. Maybe do some lifting and a little elliptical after that. A little me time.

Normally on a Friday, we would have a relaxing night together. Tonight she was going to spend time with Maria. Cheryl had bought me the DVD of Guardians of the Galaxy 2 to keep me entertained.

I was sitting in the passenger seat of my Tacoma with my legs hanging out, looking through cds. What kind of music was I looking for? Cheryl came out dressed in ass hugging shorts and had a beach bag on her arm.

"Okay honey. I'll see you later. Probably after 11. I left the DVD by the TV."

"You got everything you need?"

I smirked as I nodded to the full bag.

"Yes smart ass. I have a suit and towel in case we swim."

She gave me a nice kiss and hopped into her car. I loved my wife and her beautiful jiggly ass. Her Long brown hair and legs were pretty damn good too. I'll sure will miss her tonight.

Man, it was a hot. Usually was in August. Maybe after the workout, I'll swing by and join them for a swim.

Music? Buck Cherry would do just fine and chase it with some AC/DC Black Ice.

I got out of my truck and gather the tools to wash the Camaro. Maybe I'll take It out for a spin tonight. I love driving the 69 during the summer. The gloss Daytona Yellow was an eye popper. I had some performance improvements done to it, but most of its stock.

I backed it out of the garage. I love the beautiful growl when it idles.

I started washing and really getting into the music.

"Crack the door for the curious girl 'cause she's waiting. She's been waiting."

My phone vibrated with a message. Seems Cheryl forgot the wine she was going to take. I texted her back.

"You want me to run it over?"

"No its okay. We have plenty. Thank you though."

She was always forgetting stuff. Her knee jerk reaction is to tell me she forgot and then ask me to bring it. Got lucky tonight.

I finished up washing the Camaro and decided I needed a picture of it. I wet down the driveway and parked it at a angle. Behind the RS was only green grass of the front yard. I snapped the photo and placed it on Facebook with a caption.

"Just showered with my girlfriend, while my wife is out for the night!"

This will be get some snappy replies.

I washed up and went to the basement for my workout. It usually takes me 30-40 minutes to go through my lifting and then I do the elip for 30 minutes. Time flies by downstairs with my music thumping.

After I finished the workout, I checked Facebook. It was 8:30 and I was surprised there was no smart remark posted by Cheryl yet. Plenty of jokes from our friends though.

Jake sent me a reply.

"She sure is a looker! Careful when you rub your wax on her!"

We had become pretty good friends this year. We took the girls out usually a couple times a month together. He hadn't tied the knot with Maria yet, but they acted like they were married. I wonder if he'll pop the question this year?

Jake was out of town helping his parents with their roof, so Maria was on her own. Probably why Cheryl was hanging out with her tonight.

My friend Ty always had something to say about anything.

"You should take her out on the town. Girl like that needs to be shown off."

I replied.

"I can get in a lot of trouble in 3 hours with a girl like this!"

I had some good chuckles from the banter back and forth.

You know what? I'm going to run the wine over to her. Get my sweaty ass in their pool. I want to see Cheryl in her bikini. Then I am gonna slide my hands under her bottoms and squeeze her juicy ass. That will remind her where my seven inches needs to be tonight when I grind my cock on her mound.

I ran upstairs to change into a swim suit and wash up some. I grabbed a water and the bottle of wine.

I slowly backed out of the garage. The 69 purred down the driveway. I keep it very melo in the neighborhood. Driving the Camaro gets people's attention. It's pretty loud as it is and If I jumped on it? There would be a lot of windows reverberating and coffee spilling onto shirts.

We lived around 15 minutes away from Maria's house. God I was fucking hungry. Maybe they'll have some girly food handy.

I was near the middle of Black Ice disc.

"I see trouble coming man, Well I'm coming back to a fork,"

I cranked it up.

"Spoilin' for a fight, Spoilin' for a fight, Tryin' to make it right, Spoilin' for a fight, Spoilin' for a fight, Trying to make it right,"

I hit an open stretch on a road and dropped the peddle and chirped the tires into second gear. Fucking love it. Cheryl always gets giggly when I do that with her in the car.

Holy shit! I don't think we have ever made love in the 69. That needs to be rectified.

I made the turn down their street and I could see that some one was having a family get together. The street had over a dozen cars parked on it. Normally there were none. Most of the houses here have double garages and long driveways. I grabbed a spot that was about three houses away. I hopped out with the wine and headed for the front door. Shit, it was after 9pm already.

As I approached I could see the lights in the back yard and hear music. I veered over to the side of the house and could hear people talking and laughing. Lots of people,

What the fuck? I go to the back gate by the garage and let myself in. The side of their house has a couple of trees and large Air conditioner. I navigated through to the edge and then stopped at what I saw. It was quite the party with everyone in swimsuits and having a good time. A quick scan and I see Cheryl over in the back corner talking to some guy. She was wearing her yellow bikini that I loved. Some of these people looked familiar. I just couldn't think why they were.

My wife and this guy were touching each other and having a intimate conversation. They were too fucking close. Definitely flirty touching. She touched his arm. She touched his chest. He touched her bare hips. I don't know how long I was standing there. Finally I backed away and dropped on the ground. I felt like I just got sucker punched.

I starting detaching myself from the hurt and rage. I needed to think. I don't like myself when I do this. But you get real good at it when both your parents are alcoholics.

Fuck! I finally got up and walked back out to the front yard. What's the plan? Don't let her in my house. Go out back at kick some ass. Hitting someone would be good too.

I walked right in front door and went to the master bedroom. I've been here so many times I knew where Cheryl would put her bag. I closed and locked the door behind me.

There it is. I went over to Cheryl's bag and dumped it. I took the house key off her ring and then on impulse snagged her phone and stuck in my pocket. I didn't see anything else of interest.

I saw another cell phone over on the nightstand. Shit. Do I call? Damn right you do Joey. What if he knew?

I took out my phone out.

"What's up Joey. You need waxing tips?"

"Did you know your girlfriend is having a party at your house?"

Then in a whisper.

"No."

There was a uncomfortable pause.

"Listen. Cheryl is here too. I'm about to go out there and drop the hammer. I just wanted to let you know. Maria was sitting on some guys lap. Some of the people look like I should know them. Cheryl is all cuddly with some guy."

"Can you FaceTime and show me?"

"Yeah. Give me a second."

Jake's face was on the screen.

"Here we go."

I moved my phone to the window.

"Son of a fucking bitch. I know that mother fucker. I told her I didn't like him. Fuck! And she's in a fucking bikini! Those are all people they work with. MOTHER FUCKER!"

"Jake. I'm gonna go out and take care of my business."

I hear a deep breath on the other side.

Another 20 seconds goes by.

"Can you wait a few minutes? I'll call you right back."

"Okay. 2 minutes."

I waited and paced. My phone rang.

"Ok. My brother and his buddy are heading over. ETA is about 5 minutes. Can you hold up?"

"Okay. 5 minutes and then I'm taking the trash out."

"Kick some ass for me."

I grabbed Maria's phone off the nightstand and slipped into my pocket with Cheryl's. I went back out side to the Camaro. I paced on the street and kept getting madder and madder. This time I let my anger build. Three minutes later, a blue F150 rolled up and just parked half ass in the driveway behind Cheryl's car.

I walked up and both guys turned and waited for me.

"You Joey?"

"Yep."

We shook hands.

"I'm Rob, Jake's Brother. This is my buddy Sam. Jake said to follow your lead and clear everyone out. What do you want to do?"

"Kill the music for me. I'll have words with my... wife. Then we clear the property. If we fight, we fight together and back up each other. I'm not going to go nuts. But if this guy even twitches like he is going to touch me. It's fucking on."

Rob nodded. Sam smiled and nodded.

I lead the guys through the gate on the side of the house. I started heading for Cheryl. I saw Maria and her mouth dropped open while she tried to get off the guy's lap.

About the time I reached Cheryl the music was stopped and I heard a loud crash.

"Cheryl. Hey Asshat."

Mr. Asshat stared at me and started to square up to face me. Cheryl paled and backed away. She slipped and fell on her ass.

"You should go now."

"Fuck you man."

Then I heard Rob.

"Alright! Everybody get the fuck off my brothers property now. That includes your skanky ass Maria. Anyone with a problem, feel free to come on up and take your shot."

Asshat's arms were coming up fast..

Thank you God. I started my strike and nailed him right where I wanted to. His push hit me at the same time. Took a little bit off my punch.

He reeled back blood streaming from his nose. His hands went up to cover his face.

I closed back in and kneed him in the crotch. Then pushed him over on top of Cheryl.

"Your not welcome in my home anymore Cheryl. You can stay with Asshat. Saturday, send your parents over to get your shit. Hope it was worth it to you."

I headed over to Rob. Looks like no one wanted to talk to Rob and Sam. Maria was fleeing into the house.

"Jake might want to look through this."

I handed him Maria's phone. Rob gave it to Sam.

"Sam turn off the location shit and put in the truck in case the cops come."

"Got it."

"I saw the guy swing on you. Self defense."

I nodded and we shook hands. I was almost to the side gate when I heard Asshat's voice.

"Your fucking married!"

I looked back and saw Cheryl still on the ground with her hands covering her face.

Rob approached them.

"Get the fuck out now!"

I turned and walked out the gate. I jumped in the Camaro and roasted the tires. When I was on the main road, I got my phone out.

"Ty. I need your help. Can you come over to my house asap?

"Sure man. You okay?"

"No. I'll explain when I see you."

"Okay. I'll be there as soon as I can."

I got back home and rolled the 69 into the garage and locked it down. I then made sure all the doors and windows were secured.

I just wanted to be ready if Cheryl and Jessie come over and try something. I do have a camera on the front door that I could see on my phone. Cheryl got it for me for Christmas.

I was pacing inside my house, finding it difficult to calm down. There was a knock at the door. I checked my camera. Ty was here.

"Hey. What's going on?"

"I need you to keep me from doing anything stupid. I don't plan on seeing my wife ever again. She has 24 hours to send someone over to get her stuff."

"Man, shit. I'm sorry. What the fuck happened?"

"She decided she wanted to party with another guy and not tell me about it."

"Fuck man."

It was now after 10 PM.

"Ty. I'm going to grab a shower. No one comes in okay?"

"You know it. We're on lock down."

After I got cleaned up, I put on some clean shorts and T-shirt. I headed back down and we heard the doorbell.

"Fuck. Wait! Let me see who it is. It could be the cops."

Ty raised his eyebrows at that.

I pull up my camera and see that it's the girls.

"When you go out, could you record the conversation."

He nods and turns on his phone and hits video start.

"You can lock me out."

"Joey! Please talk to me!"

Slam. Click.

About 10 minutes later he came back in.

"Hey. When did you eat last? You look pale."

"Lunch."

"I'll order some food."

"What did she say?"

"Mostly begged me to let her in. She didn't say anything else really. She looked like shit. They both did. Go grab a beer. I need to call that order in."

I grabbed a beer and sat down in the kitchen. We had been married for three years now? 31 and soon to be divorced. Thought things were great. Guess not. Fucking party with her coworkers!

I met Cheryl at a party. Ty's actually. She was walking in and I was leaving. We never left each other's side for four years after that.

I had bought a fixer upper a year before I met her. The payment was cheaper than rent! It was really fucked up, but I was a bachelor. Ty and his family helped me get it repaired. At least the house is mine.

Fuck! Just last weekend we were talking about seeing a specialist. We never used birth control and we did get pregnant once last year. We lost Maddy after 4 months. Oh fuck! I let the tears fall.

"I don't know what to say man. But I'm here for whatever you need. You know my family is too."

He patted me on the back.

"Thanks Ty."

Food came and we ate some.

"Ty. Can you go through Cheryl's phone and tell me if there is anything I need to know?"

"Sure. Why don't you go to sleep. We can regroup tomorrow. I'll have my mom bring me some clothes."

I went to bed and tried to sleep.

All the good memories flooded into my head. I probably woke up six times that night.

During the morning I started putting her shit into boxes. I was going through her closet and saw the wedding dress. I pulled it out and laid it on the bed. She wasn't going to get this. I had plans for it.

I had most of her shit packed and in the driveway by lunch. Her parents came by and picked it up. We had a short conversation. Nobody was really in the mood to talk. I did tell them I was through with her.

Ty let me know that he really didn't find anything except for some texts between Cheryl and Maria.

"Joey. They planned this out. The dvd she bought you was her insurance. Also. Stay calm. She told that guy she wasn't married, just had a boyfriend. That she wore her grandmothers ring some times."

"Who the fuck is she? I don't even know her."

"They chatted about some guys that they invited. Not in a way you would want."

It was a very long and lonely week. I went to work every day. Ty looked in on me every night.

When I thought of Cheryl at night I would go lift. Instead of dwelling on the anger and sadness. During a workout I had an idea to help me get me out of my funk. I also saw a lawyer and got the ball rolling.

I spoke to Ty Friday and told him what I had in mind. We met up at an a abandoned parking lot Saturday afternoon.

"Okay. Ty you record and I'll do the action."

"Whenever your ready."

"Hey folks. I'm here today for some divorce therapy. This is my soon to be ex wife's wedding dress. Cheryl Jackson. Soon to be Cheryl Glenn. I'm Joey Jackson. So today, I begin my therapy by taking out my anger on the wedding dress. The dress I believe cost around $2500."

I hold up the dress for the Ty.

"To help me today is my buddy Ty on the camera. Also, here is my 1969 Camaro."

I picked up the dress and layed it under the Camaro, in front of the back tire.

"Today i'm gonna do a burnout on the dress.

Kinda like my wife did to our marriage."

I hopped in and started the 69. I slipped it into first gear and kept the clutch in. I slowly moved up till the tire was on the dress.

"Okay. Let's see how the dress holds up against my Muncie and Good Years. Fuck you Cheryl! Fuck you Maria! And fuck your fucking dress."

I revved it up and dropped the clutch.

My tires squealed and I didn't get traction for quite a few seconds. We had put some water down earlier so we could extend the burnout. Once I cleared the area I circled back and parked. I got out and picked up the dress with a smile on my face.

"Ho ho mama! Dress didn't hold up so well. Has a nice skunk stripe on it now. But I do feel better. What do you think Ty."

"I love it man."

"Next week's episode of my divorce therapy will star our bed. Was the first piece of furniture we bought after we were married. See ya mother fuckers."

So, over the next three weeks I did these divorce therapy videos. Ty posted them on YouTube and I sent them out on Facebook live. Some people laughed and some people were angry with me. Whatever.

The bed we pulled apart with ropes with four pickups. We had bought the bed together with our first tax return as a married couple. We had to take it apart and build it for the video.

The week after that we took a piece of art to the gun range. It was a sidewalk artist's painting of the Eiffel Tower that we picked up on our honeymoon. We used shotguns on it.

The last installment was the burning. I torched the wedding dress and photos in my back yard. I cried during that one. I let Ty keep it on the video. I knew it would hurt Cheryl.

During this time Cheryl was still trying to talk to me and I refused to. I wanted to drive her crazy thinking she will never get the chance to explain. Woman have to explain things. Their driven to do it. I heard from Ty she was crushed about the videos. Good!

I now had another three or four months to go before the divorce will be final. I'll have to see Cheryl at the end. Lucky me.

It had been a week since I ended the divorce therapy videos. I still wasn't really doing much except for work and working out.

This would be the fifth Friday night since the pool party. This weekend was going to suck if I stay home. I thought maybe I would go to a car show with the 69 this weekend. Ty was trying to get me to go to Hooters. I was warming up to both.

My doorbell rung. I honestly don't remember that last time that happened. Ty always just let himself in. I had given him a key so he could do a well being check.

I started opening the door and thought, you idiotI It could be Cheryl. Too late.

Once I saw who it was, I let a big grin spread across my face.

"Cayley. As I live and breath. Wow."

"Hello Joey."

"Come on in."

She gave me a hug and a kiss. She smelled like flowers.

"I was sipping a beer in the kitchen, you want one."

"Sure. Thank you. Bust out the good stuff for me?"

She followed me in. I got the feeling she was checking me out. It has been 7 years since I saw her in person? We became Facebook friends quite a few years ago, so we had kept in touch.

"It's great to see you. What brings you by?"

"I moved back about a month ago. I thought it was time to see you. Your divorce therapy videos stopped. How are you Joey?"

She had a concerned face on. Thought I was going to tear up.

"Every day a little better. Divorce won't happen for a few months still. You sure have brightened my day. You always did."

I was smiling, but a couple of tears leaked out.

"Thank you. Oh Joey. I'm sorry."

She gave me another hug and just held me for a minute.

"God Joey. It's so good to see you."

"I wish it was under different circumstances."

She let go and then she wiped my eyes with her fingers.

"So. Your back. That's great. You staying with your parents or did you get a place."

"Joey. I have something I want to ask you. It's been bothering me for a long time."

Redo1984
Redo1984
637 Followers
12