The Traject Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks later, Rebecca would take a plane home and toward her wife, I called her to let her know that Rebecca would be home in a few days, I even spoke to them when they finally reunited. My life in the sandbox kept going as it had for the last few months, before I knew it a full two years and a half had passed since I last left the states and the mandatory rest and recuperation time was placed upon me. I called Rebecca as she had ordered me to do so, I called her one more time before I boarded. As I sat in the seat and waited for the C130 Hercules to take off, the world around me erupted in fire and thunder, I flew upwards and gravity took over almost immediately. I tasted copper before the world went black.

"D," I heard a voice whimper, "you promised me, D." My eyes opened slowly, a soft and warm hand held mine as the beeping of the machines began to pound on my head.

"Wh..." I tried to speak but there was no voice, my throat felt dry and sore. A straw was placed on my lips and I took a long sip of whatever drink was being offered.

"Shh," the voice softly said, "not too much, baby. You have to take it slow," the straw was removed, "you're in Walter Reed Medical Center in Washington DC, your plane was shot down as it was taking off. You have been in a medically induced coma for a month, massive brain injury and a few broken ribs, somehow you're too stubborn to die." I finally recognized Rebecca's voice, "it's ok baby, I'm here."

"Is he awake?" A second voice spoke, I recognized it even though it sounded very different than it did on the phone, "oh thank God, we were so worried." She took my other hand as tenderly as Rebecca was holding it.

"Please tell me you remember me," Rebecca pleaded, "the doctor said that you would have some damage but until you woke up it would be impossible to know how extensive it would be."

"Let him rest," Rebecca's wife Martha said, "we can interrogate him later."

"Yes, Reb," I managed to croak, "let him rest, he feels like he has the worst hangover ever." Rebecca ignored my painful groans as she hugged me as tight as she had always done.

"Even in the face of death," she was crying as she spoke, "you're still an asshole."

"We're glad you're alive, D" Martha said as she too hugged me, "we don't know what we would've done without you. Get some rest, we'll be back tomorrow, the doctors have our numbers if you need anything."

"Thank you, girls," was all I could manage to say before sleep overtook me. With the combination of the medications and the pounding headache I managed to remain conscious for few minutes each hour. Sometimes it felt like I would close my eyes to blink and the scene before me would change drastically, if I didn't realize that this was a clear sign of the extensive brain damage I had suffered, I would find the situation comical.

Three more weeks and I was able to maintain normal conversations, I learned from the doctors the extent of my injuries: traumatic brain injury that caused my brain to swell, broken orbital bone, five broken ribs, a collapsed lung, a dislocated jaw, two broken teeth, and a broken finger. Yeah, I have no idea how that last one happened. From the nurses, I learned that both of the girls had been at my bedside for the worst of it, and as I slowly recovered they each took turns staying by my side. My boss came by and told me that I was to take as much time off as I would need, that I would receive half of my pay for a year until I decided if I would come back or if the doctors cleared me to return sooner. I knew I wouldn't, there was little chance that they would allow me to take such risky profession with the extent of my injuries, and my two wives would surely have a lot to say about that decision. In fact, Martha walked in as my boss was talking to me, he didn't even get a word in before she tore him apart.

"He almost fucking died out there," she started, "he is still in the bed unable to even move around and you're already here wondering when your favorite weapon can come back?"

"It's not, excuse me," he turned to look at me, "who is she?"

"Why don't you talk to me, asshole? I'm right here." Martha took a step toward him, "why can't you see that he's done? His mind can't take anymore, he's barely hanging on?"

"I thought you said that you were good to go, D?"

"I mean humanely," Martha said, "I don't know how much is left in there." She began to cry, this was the first time I had seen her cry in the short time I had known her as Rebecca walked into the room.

"What are you doing here?" She moved and took a protective position beside Martha, "don't tell me that things are so bad over there that you can't do without D?"

"Nice to see you too, Rebecca," he chuckled, "D, please tell them what we spoke about, I have a plane to catch."

"What did that asshole want?" Martha said as the girls swarmed me, "don't tell me you're thinking about going back there?"

"He just wanted to check up on me," I told them, "and I haven't given it much thought." This was the first time I had lied to them, there was nothing more I had wanted than to return, but after hearing Martha's speech about my humanity I was beginning to reconsider my options. I had enough time and money left in my life, and for once in a very long time I felt like I needed to live it.

"I talked to the nurses," Rebecca interrupted, changing the subject into something that had made her happy, "they think the doctors are going to discharge you by the end of the week, but you'll be in bedrest and rehab for a few weeks. Oh and before you think anything else of it, you're coming home with us."

"And don't you even try to argue about it, mister," Martha joined in, "we are not having it."

So without a word I was moved into a large five bedroom house, I learned that Rebecca had put her wife through medical school with the funds she earned as a contractor, now Rebecca was going to school while Martha paid the bills. This house had been a gift from Martha's parents who after a few years became more receptive to her lifestyle choices. We became a routine, every morning Martha would come into my room and wake me up, force feed me the medications, and send me to the shower. Rebecca would help me get dressed, force me to eat and then the nurse would arrive. By the time she was done torturing me, Rebecca would be back from school, and I would coach her on how to make certain meals that she found herself craving. Before I knew it, the visits from the nurse became less frequent and less needed, the daily visits from the girls became more and more natural, their status as certified lesbians made it easy for me to stand naked as I stepped in and out of the shower.

Don't misunderstand me, my cock did not know the difference between a lesbian and a straight woman, but my brain was a little more receptive to the situation. Eventually I began to feel like I was intruding, like I was interfering with their life as a married couple, and fully healed I thought it was as good a time to move on with my life.

"Ladies," I began one Sunday morning, "I truly appreciate everything you have done for me, it is more than I could repay you, whether in this life or the next. I love you two as much as I could possibly love another human being, but I think it's time for me to go on with my life and figure something out."

"Well," Martha began, "there are some things we would like to discuss with you, but we figured we would wait until you were fully healed. There are a few jobs opening up in the government sector, not as much pay as you're used to, but you won't have to dodge any bullets."

"Or, RPGs." Rebecca joined her wife as they both spoke, "we understand, that you want to get back out there and not live with a couple of lesbians, but there is another promise you made me. Do you remember?"

"No, Reb," I said, suddenly very confused, "I truly do not."

"You promised me that you would do anything for me," she said, "that all I had to do was ask."

"Ahh," I replied, "I did say that, baby girl," she blushed when I called her by that pet name, "so, ask."

"We have been talking about having a baby," Martha began, "well, we each want to have a baby."

"We would like to have the children at the same time," Rebecca continued, "and have been looking at a ton of booklets trying to find the right donor."

"To get straight to the point," Martha said, "we want you to be the donor."

"I..." How can you respond to that? I am sure that this situation does not get dropped into the laps of many men; trust me when it gets dropped into your lap your brain shuts down.

"Look," Rebecca continued, " we don't need an answer now. First thing is first, find a job, you bum. I don't want the future father of my children to be unemployed."

The following months were hectic, I took a few interviews but no call backs. The girls tried to get me to give them a decision without bringing it up, there was something in their eyes that pleaded that I would accept. They knew I would so it was not a surprise when I finaly agreed to it. I went to their doctor, had a sperm count done, along with a variety of other tests: genetics, endurance, psychological, etc. I was deemed healthy enough to donate, and was given three days and a little cup to fill to capacity.

As I returned from the doctor's office, the sight that welcomed me was breathtaking. In the living room sat the two girls, dressed in nothing but a smile and deep into a loving embrace. I tried to walk by without making much noise, their giggling told me that I had failed.

"D," Rebecca said, her tits as amazing as I had imagined. They were just the right size to fill the palms of my hands, the areolas pink and standing erect with her arousal. A slight flush in her face revealed that this had been going on for some time, "I have heard you walk around in full combat gear without making a single noise. Your 'sneaking,' not so quiet."

"Besides," Martha moved behind Rebecca, her tits larger but no less amazing than Rebecca's. Her own areolas were slightly dark, just as erect but with a slight shine to them, Rebecca had been biting them softly and had left a trail of saliva. "This show is in case you need some motivation," she purred as she reached to Rebecca's chin and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

"Yup, yeah," I mumbled, "got enough. Thank you ladies, you have no..." Rebecca reached and grabbed my sleeve as both of them pulled me toward them.

"We gotta make sure the job is done right," Martha purred as she leaned and dove her tongue into my ear canal, slowly blowing into it, "and you know what they say about a good job."

"If you want it done right," a tongue dove into my mouth, Rebecca's hand moved her hand toward my pants and began to undo them even as her tongue prodded my tonsils, "you gotta do it yourself." Her tiny hand wrapped around the iron rod that my cock had become, a second hand covered hers, Martha used her other free hand to pull me over the couch as my pants and boxers fell into the floor.

"I have never touched a real one," Martha whispered, "it feels very different. It's warm," she said as she lowered her eyes to get a closer look, "and soft." She gripped it as Rebecca followed her and lowered her head and inspected my tool.

"Yet it feels so hard at the same time," she said as she grabbed my testicles, gently massaging them, "this is where our baby batter is hiding. Baby," she said as she looked at me, "please give it to me."

"And to me," Martha added as she guided her right breast into my mouth, "give us our babies." Rebecca took her other breast into her own mouth as Martha moaned, Rebecca's hand began to gently grab at my testicles as Martha's hand moved up and down, pumping my cock.

"Cup," I said, as Rebecca reached for my cock and guided it into the cup just as I exploded, a huge moan escaped from my lips but was interrupted by Martha's lips and tongue. When the last drops of cum were milked by the expert hand, I felt Rebecca placed a soft kiss on the head of my cock.

"One down," Martha giggled, "wonder if we can get another out of you." They did, this time it was Rebecca who grabbed my cock and pumped as Martha ate her pussy with masterful strokes. I know some of you are wondering why I just stood and let them give me handjobs as the action was going on, truth be told I was afraid that if I tried to do anything more that this awesome dream would end. As Rebecca pumped my cock, her half opened eyes looked at my cock, unconsciously her tongue covered her lips, as she came from Martha's tongue, a second load was captured into the cup.

"Time to get some rest, big boy," Rebecca giggled, fed me her left breast and then grabbed my cock one more time. Martha grabbed me by the back of the head and kissed me deeply, allowing me to taste Rebecca's juices still in her lips, the delicious taste of honey from Rebecca's juices and Martha's cherry lip balm was like a heavenly dessert.

The weekend went much the same, I was milked twice on Saturday and three times on Sunday, I tasted both girls off each other's faces, both Martha and Rebecca tasted phenomenal. I got to play with their tits, at one point I was able to finger Rebecca and Martha into orgasms as they both sat on my lap and made out with each other, while simultaneously pumping my cock. It was an amazing weekend, but when Monday came around I had to return the very filled cup to the nurse. She gasped as she opened the bag and saw the volume contained within the cup, giggled when she realized that I had heard her and had the courtesy to blush as I turned all shades of red.

"We got news," the girls told me as I walked in from yet another interview, "we are pregnant!"

"Fuck yes!" I grabbed both of them and held them tight, I knew they had already celebrated with each other, this would be the only time that I would allow myself to feel anything regarding the situation, I had news of my own. "I got a job."

The girls simultaneously released me, a look of sadness in their eyes, "where?" Rebecca broke the silence.

"Arizona."

"When do you start?" Martha asked.

"In three months," this time it was I who was speaking through a veil of sadness, "we knew this was coming, I am just happy I was able to give my girls the gift they wanted so badly."

"I thought that," Rebecca began.

"We thought that with how our situation had been going," Martha continued, "that you would want to stay here, be part of our family."

"Baby," I looked at Martha, I had taken to calling both of them by that pet name when I had to comfort them, "you know I love you. I love you both, and I will love our children very much, but this is your family. I will be part of their lives as much as you would allow me to, but you two are perfect as you are: as two. There is no room for me in this home, my loves. And that's ok, I learned to love with you two, you have done more for me that can be said in words."

"You're not going back over there, are you?" Rebecca asked, her voice sounded like a scared little girl, it broke my heart.

"No, baby," I continued as I held her tightly, "I don't think I can do that life anymore. I barely have anything left, but what little is there you two did a phenomenal job putting back together. I love you, baby girl, but now you have to let me go." I looked at Martha as she wept, "both of you, you have your own lives to live. Please, take care of my family, take care of each other, and think of me fondly."

Rebecca was right, I was able to move almost in complete silence with a large amount of weight on me, they did not notice I was gone until the following morning. A letter told them how to get in touch with me if they ever needed anything, but for that moment they relied on each other as new lives grew within them. That night as two women wept and held each other for comfort, the only man that two lesbians would ever love made his way out of their home, out of their lives, and into the darkness.

12