The Tranformation of Paul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look beautiful" he said and settled himself beside me.

For some minutes he just gazed at my face and body and then he began to trail his fingers over me in the softest of touches. His feather touch caressed my whole body, stroking the satin one minute, my bare flesh the next, stockings a moment later. Only my cock escaped his attention and that strained upwards, pulsing and jerking as each new sensation coursed through me. My senses became more and more acute as each touch of his fingers sent little rivulets of sensation dancing through me.

After a while, Gerald began to concentrate on my nipples, caressing them through the satin. They hardened to his touch and he began to gently pull and pinch them. I was beginning to squirm, seeking harder stimulation. Sensing my need, Gerald slipped his hand under my back and with well-practised ease, slipped the catch on the bra strap. He took it off me completely and I was able to look down at my naked chest and the stiff nipples that protruded from it.

Gerald lowered his mouth over one of them and began to suck on it. At first he was very gentle but soon I was arching my back, trying to force more of my tit into his mouth. I was groaning quietly as one new sensation after another assaulted my senses and I could feel the suction from his mouth expanding the flesh inside. He raised his head momentarily to move to the other side and I could see that he had sucked my nipple into a fat bud that I couldn't recognise as mine. It looked as if he had somehow transplanted a real girly nipple onto my chest. Soon he was biting both of them, stretching them out with his teeth, cruelly torturing my little tits with his mouth and his fingers. Where I should have felt pain, I just felt a pleasure and a longing deep, deep inside of me that seemed to centre between my legs and spear into my ass.

- 8 -

I was breathing heavily, my fists clutching the bedspread, my head rolling from side to side. Gerald's mouth travelled down over my stomach, stopping to flick his tongue into my navel before descending between my legs. I raised my hips off the bed in desperate anticipation of feeling his lips around my cock but instead, he pushed my stocking clad legs apart and moved so that he was between them.

I could feel his hot breath on my naked testicles and then he was licking them, coating them with his saliva, taking each one fully into his mouth and rolling it gently with his tongue. His hands continued to run up and down my stockings, occasionally straying back up to pinch and pull at my now oversensitive nipples.

He pushed my legs further back, revealing my puckered hole to his gaze. His tongue licked down from my ball sack and wetly trailed towards it. I gasped as I felt him lick round the crinkled folds of skin, pressing the flattened tongue into each little ridge. Slowly but surely, I could feel myself relaxing. I could feel my tight ring softening and opening for him and when he probed the centre, he was able to slip the tip of his tongue inside me. The more he licked me, the more I opened up for him until he was easily able to fuck his tongue into me.

I felt him move slightly and then his fingers replaced his tongue. They seemed to be coated with something slippery and I could feel them gliding over my smooth skin like silk. He probed my hole again, spreading more and more of the lubricant on me. I pushed back towards his fingers hoping to feel one of them inside me but Gerald seemed content to take his time. At last I felt him penetrate me, first with one finger, then another. I was beginning to slowly pump my hips, my whole awareness centred on my rear hole, desperate now to take everything he had to offer.

For the first time since he had started to seduce me, he spoke. "Are you ready for my big cock, my little virgin". His blue eyes gazed into mine, sparkling with lust.

I nodded.

"Beg me" he said.

"Please do it". I was almost whimpering. My whole body was trembling with anticipation. I just wanted him to plunge his cock into me, to take me.

"Do what?" he teased.

Without taking unlocking his gaze, he shrugged out of his robe. Somewhere in what was left of my lust-crazed mind, I realised that I had never seen him naked, never seen his cock even. That I had no idea if it was big or small, long or short, fat or thin. I briefly took in the grey hairs on his chest and his muscular upper arms but before I could think to look anymore, he hoisted my legs back toward my chest and shuffled forward on his knees.

"Please do what?" he teased again.

"Fuck me" I said. "Fuck my little virgin hole. Push your cock into me. Treat me like the little girl I am. Just take me and fuck me."

I felt the tip of his cock against my hole as he began to rock me very slowly and gently backwards and forwards. Each time I rocked forwards, his cock seemed to penetrate me a little bit more and almost before I realised it, his bellend had pushed past my sphincter. He stopped rocking and looked deep into my eyes as if for confirmation that he should go on.

- 9 -

For a split second, all my fears returned and I felt myself tense around his cock. Gerald leant towards me, stretching himself out and supporting himself on his arms.

"Shush, it's OK my little one. Just relax," he said.

And then it happened. In one long smooth thrust, he buried his cock in me.

Even to this day I can't describe how it felt. There was no pain, just a tremendous feeling of being full of his male meat. My ass ring clenched round the base of his cock and instinctively, I wrapped my stockinged legs around him, pulling him deeper inside me.

He began to fuck me. Long, slow, penetrating strokes that reached deep into my bowels. Each time he nearly pulled out but at the last moment he would plunge back in, his cock sliding easily. My ass was now wide open for him, easily accommodating his hardness. I wanted him to fuck me deeper, to ram his cock further and further into me. I wanted him to take me, to hurt me even, I wanted to be possessed. I was almost insane with lust and each time he thrust into me, I pushed up to meet him, spreading my legs wide, trying to stuff as much of his maleness into me as possible.

"Yes, that's it, fuck me, take me, give it to me harder". I was beyond waiting. I needed to be fucked to feel his cock violating my virgin hole, to be his little girly bride taking her man with very ounce of passion within her.

I started to encourage him "Come on, harder, faster.... that's it... oh yes... that's good... don't stop... fuck me more... treat me like your little slut...make me take your cock in my ass...spurt your cum into me...yes, go on.... fuck me...fuck me.....

My words were having the desired effect. Gerald fucked me harder and harder, slamming his cock into me, grunting with the effort. His hands found my nipples again and he started to squeeze them viciously, twisting the flesh in his fingers. I was oblivious to the pain. My legs were wide open, my ass sucking him in deep. I was thrashing about under him trying at to get more of his cock in me, tilting my pelvis up to meet his onslaught. I was almost bent double by his weight but still I managed to get my hands round the back of his neck and pull his mouth down to mine so that our lips mashed together and our tongues duelled. Suddenly, his eyes seemed to glaze over and then he was there. He pulled his head back and roared.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum.... Oh yes.. Oh yes... yessssss.... cumming now...cumming now... oh yes.... take it... take it"

I felt him sink his cock to the very depths of my ass and then I was being filled with his hot jism. I could feel his cock pumping inside me, could feel the spurts of cum as they splattered my insides. I was dimly aware that he was shouting and that I was shouting too. A torrent of fuck words filled the room as he continued to slam into me and then, without my cock even being touched, my own orgasm erupted.

The room seemed to go dark and my head was filled with blinding flashes of light as I started to cum. My cock was jerking and spraying thick ropes of cum over my belly and chest, soaking the satin of the suspender belt and running freely onto the bed. I thrust my hand down between us and continued to milk the cum from it in a continuous orgasm that seemed to go on and on

I'm not sure if I fainted but the next thing I knew was that Gerald was lying beside me. We were both out of breath, both covered in cum and both practically exhausted.

He turned towards me.

- 10 -

"Well?" he asked.

I stripped off the soggy stockings before replying. "Yes", I said.

Then we slept.

12