The Tree House

Story Info
Husband spies on neighbors & wife from tree house.
11k words
183.4k
70
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers

My story starts on a Saturday last April, a month after my wife, Judy, and I had moved into our new home. Judy is a department manager in a large department store and often has to work nights and weekends.

This particular Saturday she had gone in at noon and had to work till 8:00 that evening. It was a beautiful spring day and I had decided to do some work around our yard. This was the first nice weekend we had since we moved in the house so it was the first chance I had to mow the lawn and clean up the debris from winter.

Our house is in a suburban area that was developed about ten years ago. All of the houses on our side of the street have large back yards that slant down away from the houses and end in a wooded area that starts about 200 feet back from the houses. Our house sits on the apex of a curve in the road and the backs of the other houses around us all angle slightly toward our property.

At the back of our lot there is a very large tree in which the previous owner had built a tree house. The tree house consisted of a platform about six feet by six feet which was at least twenty-five feet above the ground. There was a low wall around the outside of the platform (about two feet high) cut and trimmed to look like an old western fort. Access to the tree house was via a ladder built against the tree.

My wife and I don't have any children so I didn't have any immediate need for the tree house, but it looked well built and sturdy so I was reluctant to tear it down. I decided that I had better climb up into the tree house to make sure it was safe in case any of the neighborhood children climbed up into the tree house because if anyone got hurt I would be liable. As I climbed up the ladder I pulled hard on each rung to make sure they were strong enough to hold my weight. When I reached the platform I saw that it indeed was very well constructed. I didn't need to worry about it collapsing.

I hadn't realized how high up I was until I stood up on the platform and looked around. I was actually standing a little higher than the level of the second floors of the houses in the neighborhood. I had just decided that the structure was safe enough that I didn't have to worry about tearing it down for a while and I was getting ready to climb back down when I noticed that from where I was standing I could see into the bedroom windows of at least six houses including my own.

As I was swung my head around to look at each house individually I spotted movement in one of the windows. It was the bedroom window of the house that was two houses to the right of mine. Being that I was at least 200 feet away from the house and that it was a bright sunny day my view into the window was not very clear but I could make out that a woman was cleaning the bedroom. Although I couldn't clearly see her face I knew who it was. I had met her when we first moved in. Her name was Carla. She was my age, 25, and quite attractive. Actually the whole neighborhood was made up of couples in the mid twenties to mid thirties. I don't now why but I kept staring at Carla for a long while, then finally I decided I had better get down before someone saw me and began to wonder what I was doing up there.

After that I finished up my work and went into the house to shower and get something to eat. Later as I sat watching television I thought about seeing Carla and it made me think of an old fantasy of mine. When I was about twelve and just starting to get interested in girls I use to here some of the other boys talk about sneaking a peak at there sister when she was getting out of the shower or peeking in a neighbor's window and seeing the girl next door naked. As we got older the stories got bolder. I remembered stories about guys in high school climbing a tree outside a college sorority house and watching the girls take showers.

I don't know if any of those stories were true, but I had always wanted them to be and I had wanted to be one of the guys looking in on the naked girls. Now after all these years I was thinking about peeking again. I thought it would be so easy. I could just go up into the tree house after dark and watch the windows and see what I could see. Then I thought, "I can't do that." If I got caught it would be totally humiliating. I gave up the idea and concentrated on the movie I was watching.

Judy came home at 8:30 that evening and said that she was exhausted. She made herself a sandwich and joined me in front of the TV. By 9:15 Judy was beginning to fall asleep so I told her she should go up to bed and I would locked up and be up after I watched a movie I wanted to see. Judy went up to bed and I went into the kitchen and put her dish in the sink and took the trash out to the trashcan behind the house. When I walked outside I was amazed at how pleasant a night it was. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and there was no moon so I could see millions of stars.

I walked out into the yard and looked up at the sky again. I was just enjoying the beauty. As I looked back down I noticed that there were lights on in the bedrooms of four of the six houses. I suddenly thought of the tree house and turned to look at it. Funny thing was I couldn't see it. If I didn't know it was there I would never have spotted it. I decided right then that I had to try it. I had to see if I could catch any interesting activity in any of the houses.

I went back into my house and went up to my bedroom. I looked out the window just to be sure that the tree house couldn't be seen from inside the house then I went into my closet and got out a dark sweatshirt and went back downstairs. In the hall closet I found the powerful hunting binoculars I had purchased a couple of years earlier. I also found a navy blue baseball cap. I put on the sweatshirt and the cap and turned off the downstairs lights and slipped out the back door. I had a knot in my stomach but I was also excited. I listened to see if I could hear anyone outside. I heard nothing but the wind in the trees.

I ran quickly and quietly through the back yard, which wasn't easy as I couldn't see very well and I still wasn't real familiar with the terrain in my yard. I found the ladder and carefully began to climb up to the tree house. I was very nervous now. It was so dark under the canopy of the tree that I could just barely see the rungs of the ladder and I was sure I would fall.

When I finally made it onto the platform I was out of breath and trembling a little so it was difficult for me to hold the binoculars steady. After a while I settled down and I found that by sitting on the floor of the tree house I could lean the binoculars on the wall and steady them. I began scanning the houses back and forth but saw nothing. Three of the houses had lights on in the bedrooms but one of them had the drapes closed and no one was in the other two bedrooms. Of course the lights were off in my house. Only one other house had some light coming from the bedroom but it wasn't from a light fixture. I realized that it was a TV in the bedroom. I could just make out the silhouette of a man lying on the bed watching TV. Nothing doing there. I scanned back to the other houses, still no activity.

When I came back to the house with the guy watching TV, I saw a woman enter the bedroom. I knew who this couple was but I had never met them. Their names were Cal and Barb. Barb stopped next to the bed and I could see that she was talking to Cal, and then she turned and walked into the bathroom. As she entered the bathroom she turned on the lights.

All of the houses in the neighborhood were built buy the same builder and they were all laid out basically the same way, and they all had the same lighting in the bathrooms. All of the bathrooms had a large mirror that took up most of one wall. The lights ran all along the top of the mirror like the lights in a dressing room of a theater. Between the eight light bulbs and the large mirror they put out a lot of light. This helped my view a good deal. When Barb went into the bathroom she turned to the right which meant that she was headed for the toilet because that was the only thing on that side of the room.

A minute later Barb appeared in the bathroom door. She was standing there wearing a blouse and her panties. She had removed her slacks and was now carrying them over her arm. She was talking to Cal again. Next Barb disappeared to the left where the closet would be and came back without the slacks but still wearing the blouse and panties. She stood in the door talking and began to unbutton her blouse and as she did this I began to get an erection. When she had finished unbuttoning the blouse she removed it and went toward the closet again.

She came right back without the blouse and again started talking. As she was talking she reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra and as she slid the straps off her shoulders I felt my mouth go dry in anticipation. When she removed the bra I saw two beautiful, firm breasts with the kind of nipples you just want to suck on all night long. This time she didn't move from the door. She just tossed the bra to her right and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and began to slide them down. As she bent down to remove her panties her body blocked my view of her pussy so when she straightened up it was kind of like an unveiling. She had a narrow straight line of pubic hair that started about three inches above her pussy and ended right at the top of her pussy. All of the other hair had been shaved off. Even though I like a hairy pussy I found Barb to be a beauty and I knew that was true because my cock was telling me it was.

Bard stood naked in the door for about five minutes then disappeared to the left into the closet. When she came back out she was wearing a nightgown. Nothing sexy just something to sleep in. Then she turned off the light and got into bed. I couldn't believe it, here I was sitting out in a tree house with no hope of even touching Barb and I had a raging hard on and Cal who was laying not more than ten feet from where she was just standing naked and he didn't even touch her when she got into bed.

That was the end of the show from Barb and Cal's house. I began scanning the other houses again. The lights had been turned off in another of the bedrooms. Now only two rooms remained lit but one of those was the one with the drapes closed. The bedroom with the lights on and drapes open belong to Joe and Kathy. We had met them a few times but didn't really know them. I sat staring at Joe and Kathy's window, waiting to see if anything would happen. After about a half hour I was ready to give up and go back to the house.

Just as I was starting to get up I saw Kathy enter the bedroom followed by Joe. As they came into the room Joe reached out and pinched, or did something I couldn't quit see, to Kathy's ass causing her to jump and spin around to face him. Now I had the binoculars in place and could see that they were both laughing. Then Kathy put her arms around Joe's neck and gave him a kiss that looked as if it would curl his toes.

As the kiss ended Joe grabbed the bottom of the sweater Kathy was wearing and in one motion he pull it off over her head. Kathy was not wearing a bra. She had small but firm; beautifully shaped breasts and Joe's mouth went straight to them. From the look on Kathy's face I could tell she was enjoying having her breasts sucked. She had her hands behind Joe's head pulling him against her.

When Joe pulled his head away from Kathy's breasts he dropped to his knees in front of her and he reached up underneath her skirt and pulled her panty hose down. Kathy lifted her feet to help Joe remove them. Once he had the panty hose off Joe again reached under Kathy's skirt and pulled her panties off. Kathy stepped out of her panties and then lifted the front of her skirt, exposing a full triangle of dark hair and Joe immediately buried his face in it.

As Joe worked on Kathy's pussy I could see that Kathy was rapidly approaching an orgasm. As she reached her climax she bent forward and put her hands on Joe's shoulders and started humping Joe's face with her pussy. When it appeared that her orgasm had ended, Joe got to his feet and picked Kathy up and carried her to the bed where he dropped her on her back.

As she lay there Joe quickly removed his clothes and as soon as he was naked he walked over to the bed and stood so that his cock was hanging very close to Kathy's face. Kathy reached out and wrapped her right hand around his cock and began to slowly stoke it up and down. After about a minute of this Kathy pulled Joe's cock to her mouth and stuck her tongue out and just licked the tip of it. She did this again and again increasing both speed and area covered until finally she just sucked Joe's engorged cock completely into her mouth. It looked as thought she was trying to swallow the whole thing and Joe began slipping his cock in and out of Kathy's mouth.

He would pull it almost all of the way out and then push it in as far as he could. This went on for about five minutes until Joe pulled his cock out of Kathy's mouth and bent down and gave her a deep tongue kiss. After that Joe climbed on the bed and on top of her. Then he reached between their bodies and took hold of his cock and guided it into Kathy's pussy. Once inside, Joe began pumping his stiff cock in and out of Kathy as fast as he could move. He continued at this rapid pace for about five minutes and Kathy started bucking up to meet his thrusts and from the look on her face she had begun at least her second orgasm of the night. Almost immediately after that Joe stiffened up and began pumping his hot load deep inside Kathy's pussy.

Joe and Kathy hugged kissed and cuddled for a little while afterward then Joe rolled over to his side of the bed and Kathy got up and went into the bathroom. She came back into the bedroom about ten minutes later with a nightgown on. Then she turned off the lights.

Now I was left sitting in the dark with a raging hard on and everyone else seemed to have go to bed. There was only one thing left for me to do...I pulled out my cock and jerked off. After recovering from my orgasm I started to get up to leave and I put my hand into the puddle of cum I hand just unloaded. As I stood up I tried to wipe my hand off on the wall of the tree house and I got a splinter in my hand. Without thinking, as if by reflex, I brought my injured hand to my mouth to try to remove the splinter. I didn't get the splinter but I did smear my own cum all over my face and got some in my mouth too. While I was trying to spit out the taste of cum from my mouth I stepped in the puddle of cum on the tree house floor and my foot slipped out from under me causing me to fall, landing on my ass in what was left of the cum on the floor. Now I had cum on my face, my hand and my ass, and in addition I had a splinter in the heal of my right hand. I made a decision right then. No more jerking off in the tree house.

After all that I carefully climbed down from the tree and headed back to the house. Later, after I had washed my face, changed my pants and removed the splinter from my hand, I reviewed the events of the evening. The only thing I found myself regretting was that I had no record of the things I had seen. I decided that I would take my position in the tree house again next weekend and this time I would take my video camera with me to record the action.

As luck would have it, it rained all the next weekend and Judy and I went away the following weekend. So three weeks went by before I could go back out to the tree house. When I finally did I didn't get to see much. I saw Barb getting undressed and I caught another female neighbor that I don't know coming naked from the bathroom and getting dressed in sexy underwear and a really hot outfit. That was it. And later when I watched the video I had recorded I was even more disappointed. The zoom on my video camera just wasn't powerful enough to get a good view of anything. I decided I needed a video camera with at least as much magnification as my binoculars.

The following week I went to the biggest electronics store in the area and went to their video department. I told the clerk that I wanted a camera with a very powerful zoom lens because my hobby was videotaping animals in the wild and with the camera I had I couldn't get close enough to get the pictures I wanted and if I tried to get closer I would end up scarring the animal away.

The clerk tried to be helpful, but none of the home video equipment they had, had the kind of power I needed. After while the department manager came over and introduced himself as John and asked if there was a problem. I told him what I was looking for and he nodded his head and thought about it for a minute. Then he said that no one made a camera like the one I wanted for home use. What I was looking for was a commercial camera.

I ask him if they had any and he took me into a back room of the store. John said, "We don't have these on the show room floor because we don't want people playing with them as these cameras are very expensive. These are the cameras TV news crews use to shoot on location. The difference with these cameras is that they use 3/4 inch tape instead of 1/2 VHS format. Although you can plug this camera into you VCR at home and copy the 3/4 inch tape to VHS."

I asked how much these cameras were. John told me that they start at $7000 and go up, some sell for as much as $25,000. I was a little shocked. I figured I would have to pay over $1000 and I was willing to go as high as $2000 but these cameras were totally out of my price range. I told John that I couldn't come close to those prices and thanked him for his time.

As I was getting ready to leave John stopped me and said, "I have a camera that is about 5 years old and was damaged in an accident. The company that owned it sent it in for an estimate to have it fixed then found out that they could get a new one with there insurance settlement so they left it with us. When I looked it over I found that most of the damage to the camera was cosmetic and that I was able to fix the camera quite easily. I didn't fix the camera case so it isn't pretty but it works fine and I think it's just what you are looking for. I could let it go for $1500. You interested?"

I said that I was interested and asked to see it. The manager brought the camera out to me and said with this camera you could zoom in on someone 200 yards away and count his or her eye lashes. We took the camera outside the store and I pointed it down the street to a parking lot about two blocks away. When I zoomed in all the way I could see the color of peoples eyes. When we went back into the store we played back the tape we just made and the picture was sharper than any VHS video camera I had ever seen. I bought it.

I couldn't wait to try it out in the tree house. Unfortunately I was running into problems getting an opportunity to use the camera. Judy's work schedule wasn't cooperating. She was working mostly days when she had to work on a weekend and when she did work evenings she wasn't cooperating by falling asleep early. Then it was late spring going into summer so the days were long and on the weekends the neighbors were sitting out on their decks and patios.

I did manage to get out to the tree house occasionally and when I did the camera was incredible. The video images I was able to record were almost as good as being there. Actually, in some cases it was better because I could sit in the comfort of my own home to watch them. The only down side was that what I was taping was mostly just the different women of the neighborhood in the nude. I had only three occasions to record any of my neighbors having sex and only one of those sessions was hot. By the end of the summer I had managed to see every woman in the neighborhood naked at one time or another. I had even recorded my wife undressing one night when she thought I was out for the evening with friends from work. That was the excuse I started using so that I could sneak out to the tree house with my camera.

K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers