The Trikingdom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's next," she asked as if she didn't care.

The prince crawled onto the slab, with his cock pointing straight up in the air and motioned for her to get astride him. Careena understood immediately and climbed aboard, lowering her cum filled cunt onto his stiff prick. In this position she was in control, and she was determined to make the prince cum without reaching orgasm herself. His hands playing with her nipples was a bit of a distraction though, because they were very sensitive from her recent orgasm.

The king watched the duchess bounce up and down on his son's lap for several minutes. Gods, she was beautiful, and he was glad that she had broken the engagement with his son so that he had this opportunity. It was too bad for his son though; any man would give anything to enjoy her for a lifetime. His eyes were drawn to her bottom as it pressed into his son's thighs every time she plunged down. He remembered how it felt pressed against his stomach while he fucked her from behind. The thought made his cock hard again and he ached to put it inside her.

Drakin climbed onto the table behind the duchess and pushed her forward onto his son. "Hold her still for a moment," he told Dumont who complied. The king had done this once with a woman with his good friend, King Bromen, and he thought it fitting to try with the duchess.

Careena wasn't sure what King Drakin was about until she felt the head of his cock pressing against her asshole. She was about to protest, but she remembered their agreement and held her tongue. Much bigger cocks had been in her ass before, so she doubted it would hurt her. In fact, after she thought about it, she was curious to find out what it felt like.

When the king's cock popped into her butt she gasped. There was so much pressure down there she thought the prince's cock would be forced out of her cunt, but both men pressed forward making her feel more full than she ever had been before.

"Go slow, son, and let me do most of the work," the king said to Dumont.

It took a few seconds for the two men to get it right, but eventually they got a good rhythm going. The king slowly sawed his cock in and out of her ass, at the same time lifting her up and down the prince's cock slightly while Dumont pressed up to keep his cock lodged in her cunt.

The feeling was intense for all three of them, and Dumont had already been close to cumming again, but Careena, thrilled from the sensation of having both of them in her at once, was the first to reach that pinnacle. Despite the way she felt about the two men, she couldn't deny the pleasure her body was feeling. It wasn't like her last orgasm; this one was built up slowly and lasted much longer and less intense. Both men felt it though, and it was too much for the prince who flooded her cunt again with sperm as it spasmed around his cock.

King Drakin never missed a beat, and as soon as his son's deflating cock slipped out of her pussy he started fucking her ass in earnest. He was pounding her so hard that her pelvis was slamming into the prince's stomach each time. At this point, the king didn't care; he was close to emptying his balls in her tightly clinging asshole.

With one final thrust, the king roared, and cum pulsed out of his cock into her ass. He shuddered a few more times before collapsing on top of her. Careena was stuck between the two men, feeling very sticky from sweat and cum. Just when she thought she couldn't stand it anymore, Drakin rolled off onto the floor. She quickly got up and retrieved her clothing.

"I think your time is up," she said to both men. "Now lead me out of here so I can get cleaned up before my husband returns."

The manner in which she said left no room for argument, although she herself doubted that an hour had passed. She felt she had given them enough, and both men were so exhausted that neither one protested.

"We will go through the secret passage to the royal chamber. You can get cleaned up there, and then we will pretend we got lost down here and wound up there," King Drakin explained, as he too retrieved his clothing. "No one will know what has happened down here."

Once all three were dressed, they made their way through the passage. Once they reached the royal chamber, she was pleased to find that they had thought enough in advance to have some water and towels ready so she could clean herself. She was a little unnerved that the prince watched her the entire time, and when she was finished he admitted that he was a little jealous of his father for getting to fuck her ass and wanted to know if he could have a quick turn. Had she liked him even a little bit, she probably would have said yes, but at this point she truly despised both men for forcing her, and she declined.

She did her best to stay away from both of them until Kalas returned, and when they saw each other, they both somehow knew what the other had been up to. Neither said a word until they were alone that night in bed. Careena started to cry and apologize first, but Kalas cut her off.

"We were both manipulated today, from the moment we arrived. We are expected to make sacrifices for the good of the people, and what we did today not only preserved our marriage, but helped preserve the peace between the Trikingdom and Daarkscrag," he said as evenly as he could.

"But what if a part of me enjoyed it," she asked, burying her face in his shoulder.

"A part of me enjoyed it too," he admitted. "We are only human after all."

At that moment, Careena wanted to confess everything to him, but she held her tongue. No matter how forgiving he was, she didn't think he would understand about his father. She didn't mention the possession either, because she thought he might believe it was affecting her judgment.

"So if I'm in this situation again, you would not hold it against me?" she asked.

"No, as long as you wouldn't hold it against me either," he told her.

"After what I did today, I could never hold it against you," she responded. "But what if we aren't forced, what if it just makes negotiations easier, or gets improves the result?" she asked out of curiosity.

"I think it is our responsibility to use whatever means we have at our disposal to get the best deal for our people that we can," he responded honestly.

"Do you really believe that?" she asked.

"Yes, I do," he said. "I didn't yesterday, but after what happened today, I do. Why? Is there something else that you've been asked to do?"

"No," she answered quickly. "It's just, under the right circumstances, I could imagine being the one to offer myself in exchange."

That was a little hard for Kalas to hear, but he now truly believed in the words he had spoken before. He never thought he'd hear his wife say that though, but he thought he understood why.

"Because of my beliefs as a paladin, I could never be the one to offer, but I am not going say that you can't. We must both do what we must, for the good of the Trikingdom."

They made love after they talked, and both felt relieved that their love for each other was still strong.