The Trinket Ch. 08

Story Info
The million-dollar hand.
684 words
4.61
12.4k
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unit Six to Unit One, the Fox is on the move." A man reading a newspaper relayed. Watching two sheer pantyhose wrapped legs, crossing one in front of the other. The sound of her high heel halves clacked' with a rhythm as she fumbled in her purse for her shades. "She is exiting the building," he relayed.

"Look alive Unit Two, here she comes." Sergeant Murphy watched from his monitor while the large van geared up for being mobile.

"10-4, My rear is here. You guys just keep your eye on it!" The limousine driver said as he walked to the back door of the vehicle and opened it for Lynn as she approached.

"Thank you," Lynn said as she sank into the back seat. The driver shut the door and made his way to the driver seat. Fastened his seat belt and adjusted his mirror. Lynn sat in silence on the verge of more tears. She flicked her head to turn away as she saw his mirrored eyes glancing.

"Where to?" The driver asked

"The Hotel please," Lynn said. Her thoughts were filled with the events at the Attorneys office, unsure of the proceedings. She contemplated the strange feather and her wish, "I wish I 'HAD' a million dollars." Lynn thought and shrugged with more confusion and glanced out the window.

"Maybe I should have said, 'I wish I had a million dollars in my hand." Lynn said to her self. The limousine came to an abrupt stop. The force threw Lynn forward but not quite out of her seat. A man dressed like a street hobo slapped the hood of the Limousine.

"Watch where you're going!"

"Sorry," the driver shouted.

"Well... watch where you're going, ass hole." The man shouted. The sound of shattered glass rang out loudly. The glass from the driver's window sailed everywhere as a rifle butt flew through the open space. A second rifle butt jab hit the driver in the head.

A hand reached in as the car began rolling and the driver's door opened. A click sounded as her side door unlocked, then suddenly the door swung open.

"What the ..." Lynn screamed. A big man stepped into the back seat. She tried to evade, kick, punch and retreat but she was grabbed. His large hand reached in quickly with a handkerchief that now pressed around Lynn's mouth, as the door shut.

The limousine driver was out cold. The vehicle spun off as Lynn felt something in her hand. Her eyes drooped, she became distort with vision. She raised her hand to her face. There in her palm, was the envelope the attorney had given her. Lynn's eyes closed as she faded to the strong smell of chloroform. Her eyes shot open one last time as she faded in to unconsciousness. There in her hand was a feather then her eyes closed.

"Unit Four to Unit One, we have an intruder!"

"Unit Two!" Seargent Murphy pressed the mic again. "Unit Two break silence and respond." He looked at the dispatcher. "Get that bird over them now! I want a visual."

The heavy set man wheeled his mic and rattled off call letters, "LA 12 do you have a visual?"

"Negative base, LA 12 to ground zero less than one minute."

"10-4 LA 12 please hurry, Intruder is present, I repeat, intruder present."

"10-4 base."

"Unit Four, I have been cut off I am not in pursuit, do you copy?"

"Why the... not. Where's Five? Unit One to Unit Five?"

"Five here Sgt. No visual on Unit Two. They have not made it here yet."

"What? That can't be!" Sergeant Murphy exclaimed.

"LA 12, I am at ground zero and I don't see a long stretch limousine, any where."

"Oh bullshit, how the hell do you loose a big ass limousine, downtown, in broad daylight. Check the garages. LA 12 make a circle around ground zero, be sure they didn't get on the highway."

"10-4 base already in that maneuver."

"Where are they?" Sergeant Murphy clicked his computer. The GPS shows them to be ... close."