The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh I do! I do!” Kathy wailed, her tits wobbling fitfully from the impact of Kyle’s increasingly forceful fucking. “I love your cock fucking me! It’s filling me so good! Give it to me, Kyle. Kyle! Kyle! I’m your bitch, baby! Please give it to me!”


Unable to no longer just watch, Dave, who had been stroking his revived cock for the past 20 minutes, decided it was time for him to get back in on the action. Joining the fucking couple on the bed, he kneeled besides Kathy’s tossing head and rubbed his leaking boner against her flushed face.

Shaking with lust, the young airman urged his cock-filled boss to blow him. “Suck me LT! I need to cum so fucking bad! Suck me, LT…I just wanna cum in your mouth!”

Keening softly, Kathy turned her head to the side and quickly captured the head of the airman’s pounding cock with her wet mouth. Without using her hands, my talented wife slid half of Dave’s cock into her mouth and sucked voraciously.

Kyle had a front row view of he cocksucking action and the sight of Kathy’s lips warped out of shape around Dave’s throbbing cock induced him to fuck Kathy even harder and faster than before. Forcing the petite lieutenant’s legs back, he folded her in half and pummeled her defenseless pussy with his stiff bloated prick.

“Fuck her face, Dave.” He ordered. “Make her take it all. Shove it down her throat; the little bitch loves this shit. She’s going fucking crazy. Look at her; she’s rubbing the shit outta her own pussy!”

Over stimulated by the two cocks filling her at both ends, Kathy was indeed stroking her raw, exposed clit. Her eyes rolled back in her head as waves of intense pleasure washed over her slender thrashing body. Clawing frantically at her shaved pussy, she pinched and strummed her aching clit in tempo with the thick cock fucking into her sodden cunt tunnel. Arching her back helplessly, she pleaded for her two subordinates to fill her cunt and mouth with cock!

“Mmmmphhhf! Fuckmeeemph! Givemeallthatcock! Makemecum! Mphpleez! Godmakemecum!”

The words cumming out of her cocksucking mouth were indecipherable, but the two men knew exactly what she wanted. Holding her head in both hands, Dave smoothly stroked his ready-to-burst cock in and out of her tight throat, causing her to gag and sputter spasmodically while eagerly swallowing his probing cock shaft.

Watching the younger man throat fucking their boss provided the final stimulation that pushed Kyle over the edge. Still on his knees, he drilled furiously into Kathy’s tight upturned twat, hammering away at her silky fuckslit as her delicate fingers simultaneously danced across her throbbing clit. Breathing heavily, he thrust his cock into Kathy’s clenching cunt one last time, held it buried deep inside her, and permitted his engorged balls to finally erupt.

“Agghhhhh! Ahhhhagghhhh! Cumming! Kyle snarled animalistically. “I’m cumming! Oh fuck, I’m cumming right up your hot cunt. I’m cumming in you!

Kyle’s cock buck and heaved powerfully and shot jet after jet of hot sticky sperm deep inside Kathy’s twitching cunt. Feeling her own orgasm build as Kyle’s spewing cock bathed her pussy chute with its pent up supply of sizzling cockcream, Kathy bleated loudly and mauled her little clit, desperately trying to come while Kyle’s cock was still in her. Unselfishly, she simultaneously worked hard to coax out the sperm stored up in the cock wedged down her gasping throat.

Using her free hand, she gently probed one finger under Dave’s tight nustsack, near his asshole, causing him to wheeze in surprise at the unexpected contact. Rubbing softly back and forth, she teased the nether region between Dave’s balls and his ass and then, without warning, buried the first digit of her index finger in the unprepared airman’s asshole.

“Oh no! Oh no! That’s it! I’m gonna shoot! Dave bellowed powerlessly. “I’m gonna shoot it!”

Intent on cumming, Dave speared the last few inches of his cock down Kathy’s clenching throat. His swollen balls trembled against Kathy’s pink, swollen lips as he forced the full length of his ejaculating erection deep down his big-titted boss’ fluttering gullet.

Still fucking her finger in and out of Dave’s ass, Kathy felt Dave’s cock flex and throb several times as it pumped its scorching, viscous dose of sperm straight into her flat belly. Her eyes glistened with tears caused by the pressure in her throat and, as Dave filled her tummy with hot cockcream, her pussy suddenly exploded.

“Aggh! Aghhh!” She whined around the cock still lodged deep in her throat. “Wahhhhh! Aggghhh! Cmmmmmmm! Cmmmmminnggggg!”

Writhing vigorously on the bed, Kathy was fully consumed by the overwhelming orgasm rippling through her petite body. She moaned and mewled soulfully, eyes clenched tightly shut, as if unable to comprehend what was happening to her overused body. Her erratic movements forced both spent cocks out of their respective orifices and the two newly satiated men kneeled besides her in silent observation.

After several long moments, Kathy finally opened her eyes and seemed to remember that she was not alone. Reaching one hand up, she softly took Dave’s semi-hard cock and softly rubbed it across her spit-wet face and forehead. Opening her mouth, she stuck out her slime covered tongue and, dreamlike, began to contentedly lap at Dave’s sticky, gooey cockstick.

“Ummmmm…so good…so good…ummmmm…mmmmm.” She murmured softly, licking up the combined sperm and saliva covering Dave’s drenched cock. “Your cum tastes so good. I love to eat cum. I bet if I kept licking, I’d get some more, wouldn’t I?”

The three men watched, resignedly, incredulously, as Kathy ignored them and continued to lick clean the young airman’s softening cock. Back and forth her nimble tongue swept along the head and stalk of Dave’s cock, erasing any vestiges of the gummy cum that had coated the fuckrod in her hand.

“Nooo…” She whimpered in displeasure as she continued worshipfully licked and lapped at the cock in front of her face. “It’s not getting hard again. What’s the matter, Dave, don’t you like me? Don’t you want me to make it hard again?”

“Oh Fuck,” he moaned, afraid that he had somehow offended his boss. “That’s not it Ma’am. It’s just really late and I’ve already cum two times. We’re gonna be here two more days; let’s save some for later!”

Lying on the bed, Kathy watched the three men quietly dress and prepare to leave.

“You’re fucking awesome LT.” Wayne announced to a smiling Kathy as the men prepared to make their departure. “I sure hope you meant it about this not being a one time, TDY type of thing. I mean there was a lot of alcohol involved…”

“Don’t worry about that, Kathy interrupted, grinning wickedly. “Let’s see what happens tomorrow when I don’t drink a drop and we get an earlier start! You guys are a lot of fun and I have a pretty high sex drive!”

Getting up off the bed, a naked Kathy walked the men to the door in order to lock it behind them. Kyle was the last one through, but before he exited, he suddenly turned and pulled Kathy into his arms. Bending down, he began to passionately kiss the hot blonde in the doorway. Kathy reflexively melted into the taller man’s arms and urgently, affectionately returned his hot kisses.

Moaning wantonly into his mouth, Kathy signaled her enjoyment and approval. “Mmmm, Kyle…Kyle…. Yessssss. Kiss me Baby…Mmmmm …you like me a lot don’t you? You really like me, huh, baby?”” She asked, seductively slipping her tongue in and out of the Sergeant’s mouth

Instead of replying, Kyle slid his hands down to cup Kathy’s tight ass and pressed her even tighter against him. For long seconds the two kissed and moaned erotically, passions rising as their tongues entwined in each other’s mouths. Through his pants, Kathy could feel Kyle’s rapidly hardening cock pressing up against her upper stomach, and her well-fucked pussy began to once again ooze hot pussy cream.

Before anything further could transpire, Wayne pulled Kyle away. “Save it, man. Let her get some rest. Don’t give her a reason to back out tomorrow!”

Reluctantly, Kyle released Kathy from his arms, but not before softly kissing her one last time. Kathy smiled and winked suggestively as he pulled away, “Bye, Kyle. See you…tomorrow.”

After the men had finally left, Kathy reached for the phone. Dialing our home number, she waited for me to pick up the other end.

Groggily coming awake, I felt my heart race. I knew the ringing phone meant Kathy was on the other end and I gathered myself in preparation to hear all the intimate details before picking up the phone.

“Hello…” I asked expectantly.

“Baby?” Kathy began in her soft, sweet voice. “I was a very bad girl. I let three men do nasty things to me tonight. Three different men fucked me in every hole I have. I let them cum in your wife’s mouth, pussy and ass. Isn’t that bad?”

“God yes, you filthy little slut,” I moaned into the phone as I listened to my wife’s dirty confession. “Tell me about it, Baby. Tell me everything!”

“Did you jerk off after I talked to you on the phone, Baby?” Kathy teased unmercifully. “I bet you did. I bet you jerked off real good after I hung up. Poor baby. Having to jerk off all alone while three other guys got to fuck your slutty little wife. I thought about you, while they were fucking me. I thought about how hot you would have been watching me get fucked by three guys. It made me fuck them harder, you know.”

My cock throbbed, and I reached down to stroke it as I responded. “Noooo.” I lied. “I didn’t jerk all the way off…I didn’t cum. I saved it just in case you called back to confess.”

“You like when we play “confess,” don’t you, Honey?” Kathy taunted further. “You love when I confess to you about what a bad little wife I was. Well, I was very bad, and they were very good. They fed me lots of cock and cum. I even let one fuck me in the car and another give me a facial in the hotel hallway. You’d have loved that! I was on my knees outside my room and he came all over my face. That one really likes me too! He kept kissing me and hugging me; he wants to be lots more than just fuck buddies I think.”

“Does that m-m-make you hot?” I replied stuttering. “Does it make you hot knowing that he really likes you that much?”

“Mmmm oh yeah! A girl likes knowing she’s wanted. Plus, I really like him too. He’s got that nasty streak that turns me on; he’s real good at saying dirty things and using names and stuff. He kept calling your wife names---he called her slut and cunt. That’s what he called your wife, baby.”

Kathy knew she was driving me crazy, but she never let up.

“I really was getting fucked in the ass while talking to you, Honey. He licked my butthole real good first, and then he just pushed his dick up my tiny ass. It felt sooooo good. I was making those little yipping sounds for him; you know, the ones that make you cum right away. But he didn’t cum right away; he just kept going and going. Maybe I should have barked for him!”

I could not refrain from jerking my cock harder and harder as Kathy continued her playful tormenting. She knew what I loved, and she relished in feeding my fetish.

“Troy, the best part is when I had two of them in me at once; mouth and pussy. You know how much I love two cocks in me, and… Hold on, someone’s at the door.”

I had not heard the soft knock on the hotel door on the phone and I waited impatiently for Kathy’s return.

Opening the door, Kathy saw Kyle arrogantly grinning in the hallway. Smiling saucily, she let him into the room and shut the door behind him. Pinning her against the door, Kyle ran his hands through Kathy’s hair and kissed her hungrily. Kathy responded eagerly and let her body once again melt against the young staff sergeant’s.

“Mmmm, I was hoping you’d come back!” Kathy panted between hot kisses. “I was hoping you’d come back so it could be just you and me.”

Taking him by the hand, Kathy led him to the bed. Placing a finger up to her lips, she warned Kyle to be quite as she picked up the phone. “Nope, no one was there. I must be hearing things again. Good night Honey, I’ll talk to you in the morning.”

“Is someone there?” I asked anxiously, puzzled about Kathy’s sudden effort to end our phone conversation.

“No.” She replied as she helped Kyle pull of his pants. “I’m just tired and need to get some sleep. I’ll call you after we get out of the conference tomorrow, okay? Sleep well! Love you!”

With that, my sexy wife hung up the phone and turned to a now-naked Kyle. Pulling him down onto the bed, Kathy rolled over on top of him, and they resumed their passionate kissing.

Back at home; I realized that one of the men must have returned to Kathy’s room.

I decided to refrain from jerking off again, and wait for Kathy’s full report in the morning. As I finally placed the phone back on the receiver, wondering what was happening 1,500 miles away, Kathy and Kyle were locked in a feverish embrace.

Lying flat on top of her new lover, Kathy reached behind her and plugged the head of Kyle’s thick cock into her cuntsocket. Ardently tongue kissing the man beneath her, Kathy whimpered into his open mouth, “Kyle…Kyle…make love to me, baby! Love me, Baby!! Do me, Kyle! Do me! I want you so bad!”

EPILOGUE: Kyle “did” Kathy two times after returning to her room that night. And yes, she had a repeat foursome the second night of the convention. That’s a story for another time.