The Trophy Wives Club 04

Story Info
Jessica talks things out with her sons and daughter.
3.5k words
4.65
172.6k
131

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,536 Followers

These stories will feature mature mothers with big, fake breasts enjoying the over-sized endowments of their sons. If that's not something you want to read then go find something else on this excellent site.

Feedback is appreciated but don't bitch about how unrealistic or cliched the scenario is in the comments - - you'll be wasting your time and mine.

Everyone involved is 18 or over.

† † † † †

A quick recap: Jessica Cooper and her rich MILF friends visited a club where they could pick up and fuck handsome, big dicked studs. Jessica had a surprise when she discovered her youngest son Hank working there but was even more surprised when her friend Marie fucked him in front of Jessica and the others. The next day, Jessica couldn't deny the attraction she felt to the confident Hank and they ended up having sex near the pool. Just as they'd finished, Jessica's daughter and Hank's sister Kelly arrived from a few months away where, unknown to anyone else, she'd had breast implants to bring her tits up to the same huge size as her mother's. Now, Jessica and Hank have to face Kelly.

† † † † †

Jessica and Hank walked into the large kitchen where Kelly stood, leaning against the refrigerator, sipping at a glass of orange juice. She looked at the pair of them, grinning at their shame faced expressions. Jessica had put her skimpy gold bikini back on for all the good it did: the thing was tiny and barely covered any part of her body, her huge tits sitting high and round on her chest for all to see. Her long black hair was pulled back into a ponytail and still wet from the pool. Hank had put his trunks back on, the material stretched tight across what was obviously a large dick.

"You two looked as though you were having fun," Kelly said with a smile.

"Kelly, let me explain," Jessica said. Her daughter stood waiting, her low slung leggings showing the top of her G-string, her white T-shirt stretched tight over her new enhanced, and very large, tits. "Your brother and I - - " Jessica said, but quickly fell silent.

"You and Hank are fucking," Kelly said, laughing as both her mother and brother blushed. "Hey, it's okay, I'm cool with it," she said.

"What?" Jessica asked.

"Live and let live, you know? I mean, it's no wonder it's happened: you're both fucking gorgeous, you'd be insane not to be attracted to each other. And you looked so hot fucking each other out there."

"You saw?" Jessica said.

"I watched you ride him before he shot what looked to be a big load over your big tits," Kelly said. Jessica noticed her daughter's nipples were hard, poking out at the cotton of her T-shirt; she was also gently rubbing her thighs together.

"And did you like watching Hank fuck me?" Jessica asked, stepping over to her and taking the glass of juice from her hand, sipping at it slowly before putting it on the counter.

"God, yeah," Kelly said. "It was way better than any porno I've seen."

"Would you like to see it again? Close up?" Jessica asked, staring into her daughter's eyes. "Would that turn you on even more than you are now?"

"God, yeah," Kelly said again, this time quietly.

"You know, your brother's got a thing for big tits," Jessica said, reaching up and cupping her own fake melons. "And as he's only recently fucked me, he might need something extra to get him up and ready again. He's already seen mine," she said, leaving the sentence hanging, but looking down at Kelly's own enhanced jugs which were almost squashed against her own, so close were they standing.

"You think he might like to see mine?" Kelly asked softly.

"Oh, I think so."

"And you wouldn't mind? I mean, if you're kind of an item now, I don't want to get in the way."

Jessica smiled at her daughter. "Oh, darling, that's sweet of you but we've already agreed we're not exclusive to each other, not to mention the fact Hank's already fucked your auntie Marie." She laughed as Kelly's eyes went wide with surprise. "We'll tell you about that later but right now I think Hank wants to see your new, big tits. And so do I."

"You want to see them, too?" Kelly asked. Jessica nodded. "Then go ahead and lift up my T-shirt."

Jessica let her own tits go, took hold of the hem of Kelly's shirt and slowly pulled it up, rucking it up above her new, huge tits. She'd obviously had an excellent doctor as there was only the slightest hint of scarring and while they were obviously fake, they were shaped beautifully, her small, hard nipples pointing up slightly.

"Oh, darling, they're gorgeous," Jessica said. She looked deep into her daughter's eyes again. "I bet they feel good, too," she said quietly.

"Go ahead and find out," Kelly said.

Jessica slowly reached up and cupped her daughter's big tits, hefting their weight in her hands, running her thumbs over her hard nipples, grinning as Kelly shuddered in pleasure at her touch. Jessica groped them a little more firmly, loving the feel of her daughter's huge mounds, pinching her nipples a little, watching Kelly close her eyes and bite her bottom lip.

"You like that?" she asked, still stroking Kelly's tits. "You like Mommy playing with your big fucking tits?"

"Mm-hmm," Kelly murmured, breathing heavier as her mom continued grasping her huge jugs.

"You want to play with Mommy's big tits, too?" she asked her, leaning into her, their enormous breasts finally touching. Kelly's hands were instantly filled with her mom's tits, pushing the skimpy bikini up and aside, gently pinching Jessica's stiff nipples. Jessica leaned forward and kissed her daughter tentatively but was met by a passionate kiss, Kelly's tongue darting into her mother's mouth. They lip locked, tongues swirling around, moaning softly into each other's mouths as they made out, their hands still grasping each other's tits.

Jessica pulled back a little and bent at the waist, holding her daughter's big tits as she sucked on first one nipple, then the other, running her tongue over the firm mounds of flesh as she moved back and forth.

"Fuck, mom - - feels so good," Kelly moaned, watching her mother lick and suck at her tits. "Want to taste yours," she said, pushing her back so they could swap places, Kelly leaning down and sucking hard on her mother's stiff nipples, mauling her firm tit flesh as she did.

"Mmmm, that's it, baby - - suck Mommy's tits," Jessica sighed, watching Kelly lick and suck at her jugs. She glanced over at Hank and smiled. "I think your brother's ready for us now, Kelly," she said.

Kelly looked over at her brother to find him sitting naked on one of the high stools near the breakfast bar, his hard on in his hand as he watched his mother and sister make out.

"Fuck," she said, licking her mother's breast, "that's a big fucking cock, Hank."

"What do you say, Kelly?" Jessica asked her. "Want to fuck your brother? Want to get that big dick of his in your pussy?" She looked over at Hank. "Want to commit incest twice in one day, honey?" she asked with a smile.

Hank spread his legs and pointed to the space between them. "Why don't you both take your clothes off, come over here and find out?"

It took Jessica only seconds to slip out of the tiny bikini she wore and they both watched Kelly pull her T-shirt fully off before shimmying out of her tight leggings, quickly followed by her small, pink G-string.

"You like?" she asked, running her fingers along the shaved, smooth lips of her pussy, already glistening with her juices.

"Definitely," Jessica answered, slipping a finger alongside her daughter's, feeling how hot and wet she was before she eased it inside, making Kelly gasp. "Mmmm, I think this pussy might be too tight for that monster cock of yours, honey," she said to Hank.

"I think I'll be the judge of that," Hank said, pointing again to the space between his legs. "Both of you here, now," he said, smiling.

"Oooh, he's bossy, isn't he?" Kelly said as Jessica took her by the hand and led her to her brother. Jessica grabbed a hand towel and dropped it on the floor, she and her daughter kneeling on it, watching as Hank arrogantly stroked his big cock. Jessica reached out and flicked his hand aside, wrapping her fingers around its impressive girth, jerking him off slowly as she looked up at him.

"Want Mommy to suck on this big cock again?" she asked. By way of an answer, Hank used his hand to gently move her head closer to his prick, watching as she stuck out her tongue and licked its entire length before dipping her head and sucking on the flared head.

"Fuck, that's so hot," Kelly sighed, staring at her mother. Jessica moved her head off and pointed Hank's dick at Kelly. She didn't pause for a second but slurped and suckled at the knob of her brother's cock before taking as much into her mouth as she could, her mother jerking what was left.

Hank leaned back and grinned, watching his mother and sister take turns blowing him, their huge tits pressed against each other as they squeezed together to get as close to his cock as they could.

"I think you might be right, mom," Kelly said, stroking Hank's prick as Jessica sucked noisily on the end. "This might be too big for my pussy."

"Then you're going to have the same problem with mine."

The three of them turned to the speaker. Jessica's other son Lucas stood in the kitchen doorway, his shorts open, his cock - - every bit as big as his brother's - - hard and in his hand as he stared at the incestuous trio.

"I'm sure there's an explanation as to why I find my mother and sister - - who, by the way, has some seriously big tits now - - blowing my brother, but unless you can give me a good reason why not, I don't give a damn and just want in on it."

Jessica patted the stool next to Hank. "Then why don't you park your ass here and let Mommy take care of that big cock of yours?" she said.

In seconds, Lucas was as naked as the rest of them and sat next to his brother, watching as his mother positioned herself between his legs, taking hold of his huge boner, stroking it as she smiled up at him. Beside them, Kelly eagerly worked her mouth up and down Hank's stiff prick.

"Your brother says you and he have been talking about fucking me and your sister for some time. That right, honey?" Jessica said to Lucas, jerking on his cock. Lucas nodded, his face split by a big grin. "That's good, honey, because as you can see," Jessica leaned forward and licked the length of his prick from base to tip, making him shudder, "we're more than happy to let you two studs get these big cocks of yours inside us."

She slipped the bulging knob of his cock into her mouth, working her way down its length, her lips stretched wide around the fat tube of fuck meat. Kelly followed her lead on Hank's cock, the mother and daughter team noisily slurping and sucking at the brothers' dicks, taking as much as they could.

"Fuck," Lucas whispered. "Can't believe mom's sucking my dick."

"It gets better," Hank said. He tapped his sister on the shoulder, making her look up at him, her mouth still stuffed with his cock. "Why don't you wrap those new tits of yours round my cock and let me fuck them?"

"Fucking great idea," Lucas said. "Mom? Can I fuck your tits?"

Kelly popped her mouth off her brother's cock and stroked it, smiling up at him. "See? Lucas knows how to ask a girl nicely to do things. You could learn a lot from him, little brother."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Hank said with a laugh. "Let me fuck those tits, sis."

Beside them, Lucas groaned in delight as his mother slid his big dick between her huge tits, the pillowy flesh smothering his prick in her cleavage as she started moving them up and down his hard-on. Kelly did the same, taking hold of her big jugs and wrapping them around Hank's cock, the bulbous knob poking out the top as she started moving.

"Fuck yeah, that's what I'm talking about," Hank laughed, thrusting his hips slightly, sliding his cock between his sister's tits.

"You like fucking Mommy's tits?" Jessica asked Lucas. She dipped her head and licked and slurped at the head of his prick as it appeared from between her enormous jugs.

"Oh God yeah," he sighed. "Wanted to do this for so fucking long."

Jessica looked up at him. "Yeah? Want to fuck me, too? Want to slip this big fuck stick of yours up Mommy's hot, wet cunt?" She laughed as Lucas's eyes went wide in surprise and his cock lurched in her cleavage, a spurt of clear pre-cum splashing up on to her neck. "Mmmm, looks like you like that idea. We'd best get this cock inside me if you're that close."

"Sorry, mom, it's just you - - your tits - - "

"I know, honey," Jessica said. "Next time you'll last longer."

"Next time?"

"You didn't think this was a one-off did you?" Jessica asked, licking up the pre-cum that dribbled from the tip of him cock, savouring it. She moved back, laying down on the kitchen floor, spreading her legs wide as she cupped her huge tits. "Well? What are you waiting for?"

As Lucas got off the stool and lay between his mother's thighs, Kelly stood up, still stroking Hank's cock.

"Time for me to get fucked, too," she said.

"Climb aboard, sis," Hank said.

"Oh Jesus - - oh fuck that's big!" Jessica groaned from the floor. Hank and Kelly paused to watch their brother slide his fat cock into their mother's pussy, the big tool spreading her lips wide. He pulled out a little, then slid back in, repeating the move, going further each time until his balls finally rested against her pert ass. "Oh fucking hell - - fuck - - feels like you're in my womb, baby," Jessica moaned.

Again, Lucas drew his cock back before easing it forward, speeding up slightly as his mother's pussy because used to the big invader.

"My turn," Kelly said, straddling her brother, her feet on the crossbar of the stool's legs, her arms round his neck, her twat poised above his throbbing tool which he held upright for her. "Nnnnnghhh - - fucking hell," she sighed as she slowly lowered herself on to his prick. The flared head popped inside her sopping wet pussy and even at that point she realised this would be the biggest dick she'd ever taken. Kelly forced herself down, taking a few more inches, all her thoughts and concentration centred on her tight pussy that was stretching to take her brother's cock.

"It's okay, sis," Hank said kindly. "Take your time. There's no rush." He cupped her round ass with one hand, taking her weight so she could lower herself in her own time, while he filled his other hand with her big tits. He leaned forward and kissed her tenderly but with passion, their tongues sliding around each others.

"Mmmm, so you do - - know how to - - be a gentleman," Kelly moaned, sliding her pussy up and down his length, going further each time.

Hank grinned as they kissed. "I can be bossy, but I'd never hurt you or do anything you didn't want me to," he said.

"Thank you," Kelly said. "Fucking hell!" she groaned, pushing herself all the way down to the base of her brother's prick, her clit rubbing against his trimmed pubes. "Oh fuck - - fuck, I took it all," she gasped. She raised herself up and then eased back down, bouncing her pussy up and down his thick cock.

"Fuck - - fuck Mommy, baby - - fuck Mommy's pussy!" Jessica moaned on the floor as Lucas did just that, his huge cock pounding in and out of her cunt as he leaned down and sucked at her huge tits. She wrapped her legs around his back, angling her pussy upwards, feeling the whole of his prick thrusting in and out of her. "Oh fuck - - gonna cum, honey - - making Mommy cum!" She gasped and moaned as her pussy spasmed around Lucas's prick, grasping it as her orgasm rolled through her body.

"Ughhhhh, God - - can't believe it - - gonna - - cum - - too!" Kelly gasped into Hank's mouth, sliding her tight cunt up and down his cock. The size of it and the thought that it belonged to her brother had brought her to orgasm faster than ever before and she shook in Hank's arms, thrusting her pussy down on to the root of his cock, taking it as deep as she possibly could.

"Fuck! Mom! Gonna cum!" Lucas groaned, still thrusting his fuck meat into her cunt.

"Cum on my tits, honey!" Jessica gasped. "Cum on Mommy's big fucking tits!"

Lucas moved faster than he ever had before in his life. He pulled his big dick free of her pussy and leapt to her side, jerking on his cock as Jessica held up her huge, fake jugs. They both watched as the head of his prick seemed to swell for a moment before the first huge rope of jism spurted out. It missed her tits, splashing on to the floor on the other side of her before they both angled themselves in time for the second even larger spurt to splash over both her round tits, laying in a thick line across both of them. Again and again his cock lurched, pearly white streams of jizz landing with audible splats over her firm mounds.

"Cum on my face, honey," Jessica said, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue. Feeling like all his birthdays had all come at once, Lucas moved up and jerked his prick in front of her face, spreading half a dozen lines of spunk over her gorgeous features before his prick finally slowed its output. As it lost some of its hardness, Jessica reached for it and pulled it towards her, sucking the last of his cum straight into her mouth.

"I'm gonna cum, too, Kelly," Hank groaned. "Where do you want it?"

"Do me - - like you - - did Mom," Kelly sighed, lifting herself off Hank and quickly dropping to her knees in front of him. Hank stroked his prick as he stood up, pointing it down at his sister's face, gasping as he came.

The first salvo landed in a thick stream over her face, covering her from hairline to chin, dangling off the end before it dropped on to her big, round tits. Another splashed over her eye, sealing it shut before another spurt closed her other eye. Hank angled himself and delivered several bursts over her huge tits as she held them up to him, a thick white pool forming in her cleavage. As she stuck her tongue out and licked at the semen around her lips, he moved up again and nudged the head of his prick against her tongue.

Kelly instantly opened her lips and sucked in his cock, her cheeks almost bellowing as another huge load spurted into her mouth, quickly followed by two more, making her swallow as fast as she could.

Hank staggered back, slowly jerking his deflating tool, gasping for breath.

"Fucking hell," Kelly gasped, licking her lips. "That was a huge fucking load. I can't see a thing!" she laughed.

"Here, let me," her mother said, kneeling up at her side. Jessica held her daughter's head in her hands and lightly applied her lips to her eyes before sucking up Hank's thick cum. She lapped at the spunk that lay over her face, running her tongue up her cheek, slurping up everything she could.

Now able to see, Kelly began returning the favour, licking her mother's face clean of Lucas's spunk before they took it in turns to slurp and scoop up as much of the cum from each other's tits as they could.

"I've seen a lot of porn in my time," Hank said, "but I have never seen anything hotter than that,"

"Glad you like it," Jessica said. "I've a feeling we'll be doing it a lot more from now own."

"Definitely," Kelly said. "And I so want to taste your pussy, mom."

"That was, without doubt, the best fuck of my life," Lucas said. "But would someone like to tell me how the hell it got started?"

The other three looked at him and laughed.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,536 Followers