The Trophy Wives Club 06

Story Info
Annie takes her two sons shopping.
6k words
4.72
160k
132

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,542 Followers

These stories will feature mature mothers with big, fake breasts enjoying the over-sized endowments of their sons. If that's not something you want to read then go find something else on this excellent site.

Feedback is appreciated but don't bitch about how unrealistic or clichéd the scenario is in the comments - - you'll be wasting your time and mine.

Everyone involved is 18 or over.

† † † † †

Annie King stood in her bedroom, staring again and again at the picture and message on her iPhone. The picture showed her older sister, Jessica, naked on her knees, her face and tits covered in cum. Beside her, also naked, were Jessica's two sons, Hank and Lucas, their thick, heavy cocks in her hands, pointed at her tits. Both Jessica and her sons were smiling at the camera, Lucas giving the picture taker two thumbs up.

The message beneath the picture read: "Did it. Your turn. PS - - Kelly took the picture! XXX Jess"

She'd done it - - Jessica had actually fucked both her sons and probably her daughter Kelly as well. Following the admission of Hank last night that he, Lucas and the sons of all the Trophy Wives Club members had long thought about fucking their moms and each others', Annie fully expected both Marie and Samantha to have made a play for their sons already, or if they hadn't, they soon would. Which meant she could be the last of the Club to get in on the action.

Annie slipped out of the jeans and T-shirt she wore and pulled on a tight summer dress, belted at the waist, with buttons that ran from the hem to the low neck line, and only a g-string underneath. She knew her huge, fake tits that her husband Edgar had paid for several years before would shimmy and shake with every step if she went bra-less and that her sons, Bruce and Clark, wouldn't be able to ignore them. But that, of course, was sort of the point. She undid a couple of buttons at the top, the pale, inner slopes of her enormous jugs clearly visible, her stunning cleavage offset by a simple gold chain, the end of which just disappeared between her tits.

Smiling to herself, she headed out of her bedroom and down the wide stairs, into the spacious living room where her two sons sat on the sofa in vests and shorts. They were both fitness fanatics and used the gym their father had bought them on a regular basis, and Annie admired their toned physiques. They'd inherited her good looks, though they were in no way feminine, as well as her dark hair which, like her, they both kept short. Neither of them had been lacking in girlfriends over the last few years though, as far as Annie knew, they were both free agents at the moment.

"Boys?" she asked, walking into the room. They groaned at her use of the word - - Bruce at 19 and Clark at 20 were both convinced they were men now. "I need a favour."

"Awww, mom," Bruce groaned. Clark started to say something similar before he looked up at her, his eyes going wide at her outfit, specifically at the amount of cleavage on display. He sat up quickly, slapping his younger brother on the arm. Bruce turned, saw Annie, and shut up.

"What can we do for you, mom?" Clark asked.

"As you know, my car's in the shop at the moment so I need you to drive me into the city to do some shopping."

"Awww, geez," Bruce groaned a second time, earning him another slap from Clark.

"I know, Bruce: hanging out with your old mom is torture for you," Annie said with a smile. "This time, though, I'm prepared to offer you an incentive."

"What sort of incentive, mom?" Clark asked, trying desperately not to stare at his mother's tits.

"Well Bruce has been on about getting the latest iPhone and I know you want a new high def camcorder or whatever they're called these days." Clark nodded. "Drive me into the city, I'll buy you your new toys, you spend half an hour with me while I shop for some clothes, then drive me home. What do you say?"

"Fine," Bruce said a little reluctantly.

"Sure, mom, no problem," Clark said. "Let me put my sneakers on and get my keys."

"Thank you, darling," she said as Clark ran out of the room. "And Bruce? You never know, you might enjoy today."

"Yeah, sure," he said as he headed to get his own sneakers.

Annie smiled. He had no idea what was coming to him.

† † † † †

An hour or so later and Bruce was the owner of the latest iPhone complete with half a dozen accessories. Soon after, Clark had picked out a new high definition video recorder, something he'd been hoping to get for some time. As she was paying for it, she quietly asked the shop assistant if it worked straight out of the pack.

"I'm afraid not," the young woman said. "The battery needs to charge for at least twenty four hours."

"Hmmm, that's what I thought." She glanced over her shoulder at where Bruce and Clark were inspecting before turning back to the assistant, opening her purse. "Tell you what, if you could swap out the new battery for the one from the display model you were showing us, I could see my way to giving you a generous tip. Maybe a hundred in cash just for you?"

"Consider it done," the assistant asked said, opening the backs of both recorders and swapping the batteries. "Any reason you need this done right now?"

"Well, there's no telling what those two might see that they want to record," Annie said. The assistant dropped her gaze to the expanse of tit meat Annie was displaying and then back up at her, grinning as Annie winked.

"Mom, are we about done here?" Bruce called from a few aisles over.

"Mom?" the assistant queried.

Annie shrugged, the movement making her big tits jiggle slightly. "What can I say? I can't resist my boys."

The assistant smirked at her. "Can't say I blame you," she said quietly, handing Annie the recorder with the fully charged battery inside. "They're both hunks and they probably love getting their hands on those puppies," she said, nodding down to Annie's huge tits.

"To be honest, they haven't yet, but will have by the end of the day if all goes to plan."

"What plan?" Clark asked as he arrived at the counter.

"Never you mind, darling," Annie said, handing him his new recorder.

"I hope you have a lot of fun with that, sir," the assistant said. "The battery's fully charged so whenever you see something worth filming, just press the red button. Remember the wide angle function so you can get a couple of really big things in the frame at once."

"Thanks," Clark said, unable to stop himself glancing at his mother's tits before coughing and looking away. Annie winked at the assistant again and led her sons out of the store.

Not long after, Annie led them through and out of the main shopping mall, taking them to a district where smaller, independent shops were set up. To their surprise, Annie stopped them outside a store called Jay's Sweet Things which, with the window display showing mannequins dressed in stockings, suspenders, basques and bras, was clearly a lingerie shop.

"Err, mom - - should we wait outside for you?" Clark asked.

"Oh no, darling. I need you to come in and tell me what you think of my purchases," Annie said.

"In there?" Bruce asked, looking up from his phone for what seemed like the first time in half an hour.

"Don't worry, they're very discreet in here. Although, saying that, it might be better if you didn't refer to me as mom while we're here. You know, just to avoid any - - awkward questions."

"Oh - - okay," Clark said, following Annie inside, Bruce hesitating a little longer before stepping in to the cool, low-lit shop.

"Mrs King, so very nice to see you again," the shop owner said. She was the same height as Annie and had the same shiny black hair, though hers was long. Her deep green eyes and full, sexy lips set in a half smile were welcoming and as she glanced at Clark and Bruce, she raised an eyebrow. They in turn looked her up and down, her short, tight black dress doing very little to hide her perfect figure which was topped off by a pair of obviously enhanced breasts that were full, firm and seemingly too big for her small frame. "And you have some friends with you."

"Don't worry, Jay, they're very well behaved but, if you don't mind, I'd like to get their opinion on a couple of items." She held out her hand as if to shake Jay's but Clark thought he caught the briefest glimpse of money changing hands.

"No problem, we're quiet this afternoon. I'd suggest using changing room three as it's quite - - roomy." She leaned in close to Annie and whispered "And if you need a hand, please call me; they're lovely."

"Maybe next time," Annie whispered back. "Today I want them all to myself."

"No problem," Jay whispered before stepping back and saying "So what are you looking for today?"

The two women wandered off into the surprisingly large store, leaving Clark and Bruce to stand near the counter, watching them.

"Is it just my imagination or is mom a lot more - - I don't know - - flirty today?" Clark whispered to his brother.

"It's not just you, bro," Bruce said. "Have you noticed her tits today? Dude, they're practically falling out of that dress."

"I know. And bringing us here, wanting to get our opinion on her stuff? I really hope this isn't some huge prick tease."

"Well if it's not, we might be about to get what we've talked about for years," Bruce said. The brothers looked at each other and grinned. They'd long fantasised about their mother and had often voiced their thoughts to each other; having shared more than one girlfriend at the same time, they'd pictured double teaming their horny, big titted MILF of a mother as well.

"Okay, we play this cool and see what happens, but if the opportunity comes up, I'm going for it," Clark said quietly.

"You and me both, bro," Bruce said as Annie and Jay returned, each carrying a few lacy, skimpy items.

"Would you like to follow us, gentlemen?" Jay asked. She led them through to the rear of the shop and into the largest of the changing rooms. A two-seater bench with thick cushioned seats sat against one wall; opposite that was a large mirror that took up the whole of the wall; in the wall opposite the door was a pair of saloon swing doors which led to the actual changing area.

"You pair sit there," Annie said, indicating the bench. As her sons sat, she turned to Jay and thanked her.

"No problem. I'll see you're not disturbed," she said, leaning in and gently kissing her cheek. "Unless you want me to," she whispered, her hand sliding down Annie's back and cupping her ass briefly.

"I promise I'll come back with them," Annie whispered in return, smiling at Jay as she left her with her sons. "Okay, boys," she said, turning to Bruce and Clark. "I just need to try on a few things and want to know what you think of them, okay?" She laughed as they just nodded. "And no peeking while I get undressed," she said over her shoulder as she went through the swing doors.

The swing doors were about two feet tall; they left the bottom third of the doorframe empty, along with a fair bit of the top. From the bench, Clark and Bruce could see their mother's head and the tops of her shoulders, as well as from her feet up to her mid-thigh. Both of them groaned as they saw first her belt then her summer dress slide down her legs and pool at her feet. For all they knew, their hot, stacked mother was naked and just a few feet away from them.

They watched her twist and move, shimmying into something from the collection of lingerie she'd brought into the changing room with her. Occasionally she looked over the top of the doors and smiled at them. Eventually, she put both hands on the swing doors and asked "Ready for the first one, boys?"

Bruce and Clark both nodded in anticipation, their eyes going wide, their jaws dropping as Annie stepped into the room wearing nothing but a tiny black g-string and a matching black bustier that cinched her already small waist in and pushed her huge tits up. The tops of her fake jugs bulged at the top of the underwear and it was a testament to the maker's skill that they didn't spill out at the slightest movement.

"What do you think, boys?" she asked, performing a slow twirl, letting them see the thinnest of g-strings going around her waist and disappearing between the perfect cheeks of her round, pert ass.

"Jesus - - mom, that's - - damn," Clark muttered.

"Fucking hell - - mom - - you look hot as fuck," Bruce said.

"You like it, then?" she asked, grinning as they nodded. "I'm not sure if it's right for me. I mean, if I bend over, my boobs might fall out."

"Try it," Bruce said boldly. "Face us and we'll let you know if they do."

Putting her hands on her thighs and looking straight at her sons, Annie slowly bent at the waist. Both Clark and Bruce's gazes were locked firmly on her huge tits as they swelled, pushing the bustier to the limits, the deep, dark cleavage between them seeming to grow. With her torso at ninety degrees to the ground, her massive mounds tested the bustier but it refused to give.

"I don't think they've popped out," Annie said. "Do you?"

"No," Clark and Bruce both said.

"Why boys," Annie said, standing up again. "You sound disappointed. Surely you don't want to see your old mom's boobs?" She paused as she headed through the swing doors and said over her shoulder, "Clark? I might want to review these outfits later. Maybe you could record them for me?"

As Annie went inside the changing area, Clark scrambled for the bag he'd brought in with him, quickly unpacking the video recorder his mom had bought for him earlier.

"Please be charged up, please be charged up," he said beneath his breath as he switched it on. "Yes!" he almost shouted as the full battery sign appeared before the view screen cleared, showing him the room and the full wall mirror opposite, he and his brother reflected in it.

"Fuck, can you believe mom giving us a show like that?" Bruce said quietly, pulling his iPhone from his pocket and hitting record on the video function. He reached into his shorts and adjusted his burgeoning hard-on, making himself more comfortable.

"I know," Clark whispered back. "We play this right and I think we might both be motherfuckers by the end of it."

"Okay boys, ready for the next one?" Annie called. Clark and Bruce trained their recorders on the swing doors as their mother walked into the room. This time she wore hold-up stockings that reached the top of her thighs, a tiny g-string, a waspie corset that made her waist even smaller, and a lacy, half-cup bra that was so sheer, the boys could see her pale areolas both through it and just peeking out the top. With the whole outfit in white, she somehow managed to look both virginal and slutty at the same time. "So, what do you think?" she asked, slowly pirouetting like before.

"Jesus - - shit, mom, you're hot," Clark said, recording everything.

"Fuck - - dad's one lucky son of a bitch," Bruce said.

"Yes, well, your father's getting on now and isn't as - - appreciative as he used to be," Annie said. "I'd much rather wear this sort of thing for someone who likes looking at me in it. Do you boys like looking at me dressed like this?" she asked, tilting her head and biting her bottom lip.

"Fuck yeah, mom," Bruce said instantly.

"And you, Clark? Do you like looking at Mommy dressed like this?"

"God, mom - - I love it," Clark said.

"You don't think this g-string's a little too small?" she asked, turning round and bending at the waist, pushing her perfect ass towards them, looking over her shoulder. Both of them focussed on the tiny white piece of cotton that bisected her butt cheeks, barely hiding her tight, rosebud of an asshole, before widening slightly to cover her plump pussy lips.

"I think that's fucking perfect, mom," Bruce said.

"Well then," Annie said, standing up and heading back to the changing area. "Maybe I'll wear this sort of thing for you pair - - if you'll be - - you know - - appreciative."

"Jesus, I'm so fucking hard right now," Bruce said quietly once she'd headed through the saloon doors, rubbing his cock through his shorts, clearly outlining the large hard-on he had.

"Me too," Clark said. Training his recorder on the lower portion of the door below the swing doors, he filmed his mother's legs lifting up and the stockings being pushed down, then the waspie, the bra and finally her g-string hitting the floor. "Damn," he whispered, realising his sexy mother was naked in there. He reached into his own shorts and pulled his cock into a more comfortable position, his big length pushing up the material of his shorts, forming a very obvious tent.

"So boys," Annie called from beyond the saloon doors a moment or two later. "What do you think of this one?"

Again, both of them focused on the doors as she stepped through them and into the room, this time dressed in red. Mid-thigh stockings were held up by suspenders hanging from a shiny, silken red corset that pushed her incredible tits together and up, making them bulge enticingly over the top and out of the front as it barely covered her nipples and the pale flesh of her areolas. The straps of the corset went over her shoulders to the back while the front was just about held closed by hooks and eyes which ran up the length of the front, though they clearly struggled to meet at the top as they had to contend with her huge mounds. A g-string - - the smallest one so far - - just about hid her pussy and was tied in place, a bow on either hip. Her arms were clad in elbow length gloves.

"Well?" she asked with a smile, slowly spinning round. "Do you like it?"

"Holy shit," Clark whispered, staring at his mother's huge tits.

"Oh my fucking God," Bruce muttered.

"Mmmm, I'm guessing you do," she said, nodding at their crotches where their huge hard-ons were clearly visible beneath their shorts. "Would you like to show Mommy how much you like her outfit?" she asked quietly.

Bruce and Clark looked at each other for a second before Bruce took hold of the waistband of his shorts and pushed it down, his big, stiff boner popping up and slapping against his T-shirt. Still holding his phone in one hand, he took his cock in his other and, watching his mom all the while, blatantly starting jerking off in front of her.

"Oh my, you really do like Mommy's lingerie, don't you, Bruce?" she said, watching his hand slide up and down his big cock. "What about you, Clark? Want to show Mommy what you think of it?"

Clark pushed his shorts down with one hand, grabbing his huge cock and stroking it as his mother watched him. Annie noticed that he was easily as long as his brother but was quite a bit thicker.

"My word, boys," Annie said, stepping closer to them. "I didn't realise I'd have such an effect on you. I wasn't sure you'd want to be this - - appreciative - - of your own mother."

"Mom, you have no idea how long we've talked about showing you our appreciation," Clark said, playing along with the euphemism. "How about you show us yours?"

"Really, boys?" Annie asked, her gloved fingers toying at the front of her corset, tugging at the hooks and eyes. "You really want to see Mommy's - - appreciation?"

"Honestly, mom?" Bruce said, stroking his cock. "I think we'd rather see those gorgeous fucking tits of yours."

"Bruce, is that anyway to talk to Mommy?" Annie said playfully, reaching up to the top of her corset and unhooking the first fastener. "What would your father say?"

"Apparently he's not paying you enough attention so I don't really care what he'd say, mom," Bruce said. "If you need some attention, me and Clark are more than willing to stand in. And as you can see, I think we've got what it takes to really - - appreciate you."

"Mmmm, I think you could appreciate the hell out of me with those things," Annie said, licking her lips as she looked at their huge cocks. She undid the second and third hooks on her corset, her enormous mounds of tit-flesh straining to be free. "You really want to do this?" she asked, undoing the fourth, fifth and sixth fasteners.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,542 Followers
12