The Trophy Wives Club 10

Story Info
Kelly and her brother Lucas have a run in with the law
4.1k words
4.69
76.8k
85

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers

These stories will feature mature mothers with big, fake breasts enjoying the over-sized endowments of their sons. If that's not something you want to read then go find something else on this excellent site.

Feedback is appreciated but don't bitch about how unrealistic or clichéd the scenario is in the comments - - you'll be wasting your time and mine.

Everyone involved is 18 or over.

† † † † †

"God damn, would you look at the tits on that."

Lucas stood behind the speaker in the aisle of the small general store, grinning at the teenage boy's words. The speaker stood with his friend, both of them starting at Kelly, Lucas's sister, who was at the end of the aisle, bent at the waist, looking into a refrigerated compartment. She wore a tiny pair of denim cut offs, showing off her long, trim legs, and a white vest top that was both stretched tight over her huge, fake tits and - - because of the wide arm holes - - showed a large amount of side boob.

Lucas reached out and cuffed both of them on the back of the head, putting a stern look on his face as the pair of smaller boys turned to him.

"Have a bit of respect, you morons," he growled. "That's my sister you're talking about."

"Oh shit, dude, I'm sorry," one of them said quickly.

"Yeah, man, we didn't mean anything," the other one said.

"You better not," Lucas said, staring at them as he walked by. "I hear you say anything like that again, I'll kick your asses."

He caught up with his sister as she was paying for the ice cream cones she'd bought for them and headed out of the store to his car.

"I heard you defending my honour, little brother," Kelly said as Lucas drove them out of the parking lot and on to the street. "It was very sweet of you."

"I didn't want just any little punk staring at those big tits of yours," he said with a laugh, wolfing down his ice cream.

"Hmmm, just you and our brother, eh?" Kelly said, licking her cone, slurping up the rapidly melting ice cream. "You want to keep me and mom just to yourselves?"

"Like that's fucking possible," Lucas said. "You forget I know most of the guys you've been out with over the years and I know what a cock hound you are. And if mom's happy to fuck me and Hank - - not to mention you - - I think it's safe to bet she's fucking other guys, too."

"Does that bother you?" Kelly asked. "That I've fucked loads of guys, I mean?"

"Hell no," Lucas said, finishing his cone. "I've had more than my share of pussy as well, you know. I'd be a hypocritical motherfucker if I said you can't fuck around but I can." He paused for a second then laughed. "I guess after yesterday I'm a motherfucker whatever I say."

"Mmmm, you and me both," Kelly said. She finished her ice cream and reached over, running her hand over his crotch, feeling the already impressive bulge swell a little. "You know, I loved watching you fuck mom yesterday with this big fucking dick of yours," she said. "Just a shame dad got home before you and me could get it on."

"Why'd you think I asked if you wanted to come to the store with me?" Lucas asked. "I figured we might be able to get some time alone before mom and dad get back from church."

"Really?" Kelly asked, unzipping his jeans and reaching in, taking hold of his thick cock through his boxers, feeling it grow second by second. "You want to get this big thing inside your sister, huh?" She reached up with her other hand and pulled her vest top down, revealing the inner slopes of her huge tits and the deep, dark cleavage made by them. "Or maybe slip it between my new, big tits?"

"Damn fucking right I do," Lucas said enthusiastically. "What made you get your tits done, anyway? I mean you had a big pair to start with."

"Couple of reasons," Kelly said, unbuttoning his jeans and spreading them wide, pushing his boxers down. As his big, hard cock sprang free, she took hold of it again, slowly stroking it as she spoke. "Mom was a big influence, of course. Her tits look fucking fantastic. Auntie Annie as well, not to mention Auntie Marie and Samantha. You know all four of them are referred to as the Trophy Wives, right?"

"I've heard the term," Lucas said, loving the feel of his sister's hand on his prick.

"Some of my girlfriends use another name, as well - - the Silicone Sisters. Some of them were really jealous, but me? I just wanted to be part of the gang."

"So you had your tits made bigger to fit in with mom and her friends?"

"Partly that," Kelly said. She leaned over as Lucas drove, holding his prick upright as she moved her face closer to it. "I'm also thinking of getting into porn and a big pair of tits makes that so much easier."

"Porn?" Lucas said before gasping as he felt his sister slip her lips over the bulbous head of his cock, taking the first inch or two into her mouth. Her tongue rolled over the head and she happily sucked down the copious spurt of pre-cum the poured out of his dick.

"Mmm-hmmm," she agreed, moving her head slowly up and down his length for a moment before taking it out and licking it as she spoke. "Got an interview in a couple of days - - mmmmm - - with an agency - - gonna sign up - - and get some - - regular, quality dick." She popped the head back into her mouth and noisily sucked on it, dribbling some spit down the shaft so she could jerk on it easier. "Course, now I got you and Hank's big cocks to play with, maybe I won't bother with the porn. What do you think?"

"That would be so fucking hot, watching you in a porno," Lucas said, somehow managing to keep his eyes on the road as he drove, heading out of the town towards the quieter back country roads.

"You like the idea of me doing porn, little brother?" Kelly asked, stroking and licking his iron hard cock.

"God yeah," Lucas said with a laugh. "I mean I watched you get fucked yesterday by our brother and then watched you and mom clean our cum from your faces and tits. You're going to be a fucking natural in front of the camera."

"Glad you think so," Kelly said, sucking on the head of his prick again, lapping up the large amount of pre-cum oozing from his cock tip. "Mmmmm, I love the taste of your cum," she said, rubbing his cock head against her face. "Think you can give me as big a load as you did mom yesterday?"

"No doubt about it," Lucas said, his prick pulsing in her hand. "Course, if you're getting into porn, it's only right you take a facial."

"Mmmm, can't wait," Kelly said.

"You like getting jizzed in the face?"

"I love it," Kelly said, licking and stroking at his hard on. "Especially when it's a really big load like you and Hank deliver."

"I swear, Kel, if you weren't my sister, I'd fucking marry you."

They laughed as he drove up a back road that was usually quiet at this time of day, even more so on a Sunday. Lucas found a rough gravelled area a little set back from the road and pulled up, finally able to take his hands off the wheel and run them through his sister's hair as she bobbed her head up and down his huge cock.

"Fuck, sis, you suck cock so good," he sighed, feeling her force herself further on to his prick, his knob nudging at the back of her throat. She took a deep breath through her nose and pushed down, the first couple of inches of his shaft sliding into her throat, then more as she worked her way down until her nosed brushed his trimmed pubes. "Fucking hell, Kelly," Lucas gasped, staring at the top of his sister's head. "No-one's ever managed to take all of it."

Kelly slowly lifted herself off and smiled up at him before taking another deep breath and repeating the move, this time moving back and forth a little, fucking her own throat with his cock. Lucas groaned in pleasure, desperately trying to hold back his cum, loving the feel of his first deep throat blow job. He could feel the hot, wet tightness of her throat as she struggled to swallow, the walls rippling around his prick that leaked an almost constant stream of pre-cum.

She slid back off it again, slowly jacking on the saliva coated shaft, and looked up at him.

"You like that, little brother?"

By way of answer, Lucas pulled her close, kissing her passionately, one hand on the back of her neck, the other cupping her huge tits through her vest top.

"God that felt so good," he gasped.

Kelly grabbed the base of her top and pulled it off, revealing her perfect, round fake tits, the small nipples rock hard. Instantly Lucas leaned in and sucked on one then the other, squeezing the firm mounds, his tongue leaving a trail of saliva between them.

"Mmmm, you really like my boobs, don't you, Lucas?" Kelly asked. "Wanna fuck them, huh? Get your big dick between them and cover them in cum?"

"Yeah, but first I want to fuck you," Lucas said. "Want to climb in the back seat with me?"

"No," Kelly said, laughing at his disappointment and surprise. "I want to do it outside, on the hood."

They scrambled out of the car and around to the front, Kelly leaning against it as she pushed off her tiny denim shorts before laying back on the warm metal. She spread her legs and lifted them up high, letting Lucas step between them, his big hard on leading the way, his trousers falling to his ankles. Kelly draped her legs on his arms as he guided the rosy knob of his prick to the slick, sopping wet lips of his sister's pussy.

"Ahhh yeah, that's it, Lucas," Kelly sighed as she felt him inch his prick inside her. "Fuck that feels good," She purred as she felt her cunt walls wrap around his gently invading cock, feeling him take his time so she could get used to his size. "Mmmm, so good," she sighed, reaching a hand between them and gently stroking at her clit as her brother fucked more of his cock into her.

"God, sis," Lucas said, sliding his length in and out of her. "I've wanted to do this for years."

"Think of all - - ahhhh - - the fun we'll have - - mmmmm - - making up for lost time," Kelly sighed, one hand working on her clit, the other cupping her huge tits in turn. She grinned as Lucas leaned forward, her legs pushed back almost parallel with her body, so he could lick at her big mounds. "Come on, Lucas - - give me what you gave mom yesterday - - fuck my pussy and make me cum."

Her brother grinned and straightened up, taking hold of her thighs, steadily speeding up his thrusts. He shoved his entire length into her cunt over and over, cramming his fuck meat inside her, watching her huge tits shake and jiggle on her chest. Kelly strummed her clit, feeling her orgasm build within her, the tell tale tingling stirring in her pussy.

"Oh yeah - - yeah - - fuck me - - ahhhhh God - - fuck my cunt," she cried. "Fuck me! Fuck my horny cunt! Harder - - ahhhhh fuck! Fucking - - cumming!"

Lucas kept on fucking her as she came, pounding his whole thick length inside her, his big balls slapping against her pert ass. With the deep throat in the car and now the thrill of finally fucking his sister, he knew he wouldn't last too long.

"Gonna cum soon, sis," he gasped. "You still - - gonna take - - that facial?"

"Fuck yeah - - cum all over me!" Kelly gasped.

Before either of them could do or say anything else, they were interrupted by the crunch of tyres on gravel and the double whoop! whoop! of a police siren. Kelly and Lucas turned to see a police cruiser pulled up in front of them, two female officers stepping out.

"That's enough of that," the first one said. She was a tall brunette, her hair tied back into a tight ponytail, her starched blue uniform stretched tight over a pair of tits that, while not as big as Kelly's, still caught Lucas's eyes. She stared at him and waved him back. "Come on, let's get you separated," she said.

Much against his will, Lucas stepped back, sliding his huge cock out of Kelly's pussy. He couldn't help but grin as he saw both women's eyes widen at the size of his prick.

"Okay, pull your pants up," the brunette said to Lucas. "You, put those shorts back on," she said to Kelly. They both did as they were told, Kelly trying to cover her enormous tits with one arm while pulling her shorts on with the other, Lucas attempting to stuff his still hard cock into his jeans.

"I guess it won't surprise you to learn having sex in public is against the law," the brunette officer said.

"We deliberately came out of the way, officer," Kelly said, still holding her arms over her bare tits, her vest top still in the car.

"We're going to need details from both of you," the police woman said. "Officer Phelan," she said, turning to her shorter, blonde partner, "question the young lady in her car, while you," she said, pointing at Lucas, "get in the back of the cruiser."

Kelly and Lucas swapped nervous glances before heading to the cars the officer directed. Officer Phelan held the rear door of Lucas's car open for Kelly, letting her climb in and slide along the back seat before she followed.

"Let's start with your name, miss," Officer Phelan said, taking a small notepad out of her top pocket that bulged outwards, her shirt covering what looked to be a big pair of tits. Kelly couldn't help smirking at how just about every woman she knew in this town had had implants and wondered if the officer had as well. "Something funny, miss?" Officer Phelan asked, noticing her grin.

"No, officer," Kelly said, her arms still crossed over her bare tits.

"So, name?"

"Kelly Cooper."

"And your boyfriend?"

"Lucas Cooper."

"You look a little young to be married."

"Oh, we're not - - I mean - - ummm," Kelly said without thinking.

The officer looked at her with a frown. "Not married but have the same surname? Are you related? Oh my God, are you having sex with someone you're related to?"

Kelly felt her face flush with embarrassment, picturing being sent to prison, the scandal enveloping her mother and other brother as well.

"Oh my God," Officer Phelan said again, quieter. "Is he your brother?" she asked, not unkindly. Kelly nodded. "Is he forcing you to do it?"

"What? No, God, no," Kelly said quickly. "No, I'm well into it. You're not going to report us for that, are you? I mean, we're both over age and both doing it freely."

"Well, I probably should mention it in the report," the cop said, biting her lip in indecision. "It's just that - - "

"Just what?" Kelly asked. Officer Phelan looked at her, obviously wondering whether to continue. "Come on, you can tell me," Kelly said, reaching one hand out to touch the officer's leg, the other arm still vainly trying to hide her tits.

"It's just - - me and my cousin - - we're kinda close," Officer Phelan said, blushing slightly.

"Really?" Kelly said with a smile. "How close?"

"We've been having sex since we were both eighteen," the officer said. "Not exclusively, I mean we still fool around with others, but when - - when we're together it's - - it's kinda special."

"Yeah? What's he like? Is he as well hung as my brother?" Kelly asked.

Officer Phelan shook her head. "No, she's not," she said with a smile. "But she still likes a big dick now and then."

† † † † †

In the back of the police cruiser, Lucas sat with Officer Reynolds who stared at him having just made him admit, following his evasive answers, that Kelly was in fact his sister.

"So how long have you been having intercourse with your sister?" she asked him.

"Honestly? Just this weekend," Lucas said.

"And are you forcing her to do this?"

"What? Hell, no! I'd never force her to do anything, she's my sister!" Lucas said with obviously genuine feeling.

"Hmmm. You know incest is against the law, right? Whether it's consenting or not?"

Lucas shrugged. "I guess." He shifted in his seat, trying to surreptitiously rearrange his still hard cock in his pants.

Officer Reynolds glanced at the bulge in his jeans. "I bet you wish we'd turned up ten minutes later, huh?" she asked kindly.

Lucas noticed where she was looking and grinned. "A couple of minutes would have been good. Kelly was deep throating me on the drive up and I wasn't going to last much longer."

The police woman's eyes widened. "She deep throated you?" she said in admiration. "You've got the biggest dick I've ever seen and she managed to take it all?"

Lucas nodded. They stared at each other for a moment before he placed his hand on his jeans, toying with his zipper.

"Want to give it a try?" he asked quietly.

Officer Reynolds sat in thought, her breathing quickening, her large breasts rising and falling beneath her tight uniform. She knew this was wrong; sure she'd used her police powers to have sex with suspects before, but this guy was fucking his sister - - but he was fucking her with a really, really big dick.

"Take it out," she said softly.

† † † † †

"Mmmm, fuck, you've got great tits," Officer Phelan murmured as she cupped and squeezed Kelly's huge tits, running her tongue from one nipple to the next.

"You too," Kelly said, cupping the police woman's through her shirt. "They real?"

"No," the officer said between sucks of her nipples. "Had them - - mmmm - - done last year," She moved one of her hands down between Kelly's wide spread legs and rubbed at her pussy through her shorts. "God, you're hot - - I can feel it through your shorts."

"Well I was - - uuummm - - being fucked before you - - ahhh - - you interrupted me."

Officer Phelan looked up and smiled at her. "Maybe I can help with that," she said. She reached down to her hip and unclipped her long, thick nightstick and held it up to Kelly. "It's not your brother's cock, but it might do for now."

"Fucking right it will," Kelly said eagerly, quickly pushing her shorts down and off, spreading her legs again.

Officer Phelan knelt between them, rubbing the blunt, thick end of her nightstick against Kelly's shaved, slippery cunt lips. The officer slowly eased it inside, watching Kelly's pussy open wide for the plastic tool, letting her take a few inches at a time, sliding it in and out, going deeper with each thrust.

"Ohhhhh, fuck - - fuck that feels good," Kelly sighed as more of the nightstick slid up her twat, the officer increasing the speed and depth of her thrusts. "Oh Jesus - - oooohhh fucking hell," she sighed, grabbing her own tits and squeezing her nipples. "Oh fuck me - - fuck me harder!" she moaned.

Officer Phelan did as she asked, jamming her nightstick into her cunt over and over, using her free hand to strum at her clit, grinning as Kelly raced towards her orgasm.

"Fuck! Fucking - - cumming!" she cried, gasping as the police woman fucked her pussy, sending her over the edge. "Ahhhhhh - - fuck! Cumming!"

"That's it, baby - - cum for me," the police woman said softly, starting to slow her thrusts down little by little.

"Oh fuck," Kelly gasped, watching as Officer Phelan withdrew her nightstick and licked it clean, running her tongue up its length. "Fuck, I needed that."

"Glad I could help," she said.

† † † † †

In the police cruiser, Lucas grinned as he wondered how he got so lucky. Officer Reynolds knelt in the footwell of the back seats, holding the base of his big prick as she ran her flat, broad tongue up his shaft, back down, and up again. She slurped at the head as it dribbled an almost constant stream of pre-cum, smearing the thick clear liquid over his cock, jerking on it as she sucked on the head.

"I can taste your sister's pussy," she sighed, glancing up at him. "I can taste her cunt on your big, sister-fucking prick,"

"Do you like that?" he asked.

"Mmm-hmm," she managed to say around his big knob as it filled her mouth. Her hand ran up and down his thick fuck stick, fingers barely meeting around its girth, the slick sound her her pre-cum lubricated hand job filling the car.

"What's - - ahhhh - - what's your partner - - going to say - - mmmmm, fuck - - if she catches us?" Lucas gasped.

"She's - - mmmmmpppflll - - probably fucking - - your sister right now," the officer said, struggling to talk as he thrust up into her mouth.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers
12