The Trophy Wives Club 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes - - but - - uuuhhhhhnnn, fuck - - he's too big," Jessica groaned.

"Next time, sweetheart," Samantha said, looking beyond Jessica at her step-son. "Next time you get to fuck auntie Jessica's asshole. Would you like that?"

"Oh yeah, Mom," he gasped, stuffing his fuck meat into Jessica's slippery, hot twat.

"What about you, Jess?" Samantha asked. "Would you like to get that big cock up your tight little asshole, huh?"

Jessica didn't - - couldn't - - answer. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth hung open as one of the biggest orgasms of her life rolled through her body, Adam's huge dick and Samantha's dirty words triggering her cum. She groaned and gasped as she came, Adam slowing his thrusts as she fell forward on top of Samanatha, her huge tits ballooning out against her friends as she almost passed out.

"Jess, darling?" Samantha said, stroking her hair. "You need to wake up."

Jessica opened her eyes, focusing on the sight of Adam knelt over both of them, his hand a blur as he whipped it up and down his hard-on that was pointed directly at her. She smiled and licked her lips, Samantha leaning in and kissing her as Adam groaned, a long, deep sound from her chest.

His prick jumped in his hand and spurted out the first of a long, thick stream of jism that splattered across her face from one cheek, over her nose, and on to the other before continuing in an unbroken line over Samantha's face as well. Another joined it, and another, and another, each as thick and heavy as the last, Adam delivering a huge load of spunk over the pair of MILFs. He kept sighing, his huge cock firing off still more cum across both of them until they couldn't see, their eyes glued shut by his sticky outpouring. They felt rather than saw him shoot yet more jizz over their big tits, cords and ropes of white cock juice splashing over their fake mounds of tit flesh.

"Jesus," Jessica gasped as his cum finally subsided. "I think you came more than both my sons combined - - and I know they cum a lot."

Samantha began sucking up the heavy load from her friend's face, gulping and swallowing it noisily.

"Have to admit," she said as Jessica returned the favour, eating Adam's cum from her face. "That was a big load even for Adam."

"I guess - - I guess I liked having two lovely ladies at the same time," Adam said shyly.

"It showed, sweetheart," Samantha laughed, scooping cum from her eyes and licking her fingers clean, smiling up at him. "It really showed."

† † † † †

Outside their room, his ear pressed up against the door, Dr North adjusted his hard-on that strained at the front of his trousers, fighting the urge to pull it out and jerk off in the corridor. What he really wanted to do was head in there and join in. Sure, he didn't have a giant cock like Franklin's son apparently did, but he was no slouch in the size department. But he wasn't young, handsome and fit like him, either. Middle aged, slightly overweight, and beginning to go bald. How could he compete?

How could he get his hands on Franklin's wife? His widow? His widow who was banging her step-son.

Blackmail? Could he do that? Just to get his hands on those fantastic tits of hers?

Fucking her step-son at her husband's memorial service probably wasn't illegal. Immoral, certainly, but not against the law.

Dr North grinned and stood up, walking off back to the service, trying to hide his hard-on.

Screwing your step-son might not be against the law, he thought, but Jessica Cooper fucking her sons definitely was.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

12