The Trophy Wives Club 16

Story Info
Jessica and Samantha discuss blackmail and buggery.
4.2k words
4.65
59.2k
75

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,537 Followers

These stories will feature mature mothers with big, fake breasts enjoying the over-sized endowments of their sons. If that's not something you want to read then go find something else on this excellent site.

Feedback is appreciated but don't bitch about how unrealistic or clichéd the scenario is in the comments - you'll be wasting your time and mine.

Everyone involved is 18 or over.

† † † † †

Jessica Cooper stood at her breakfast bar, looking at her children as they sat at the table enjoying breakfast. Children hardly described them - Hank was 18, his brother Lucas was 19 and the eldest, their sister Kelly, was 20. Each of them were good looking and in great shape, the boys using their basement gym regularly to become trim, muscular hunks while Kelly had inherited Jessica's naturally slim figure. Of course, just like her mother, she'd had her boobs done and now sported a huge rack like Jessica's which turned her from gorgeous girl next door to the hottest porno star next door. Well, maybe with the exception of her mother.

It was no wonder, Jessica thought, that they'd all started having sex a few weeks ago. Hank and Lucas, she'd happily discovered, were more than blessed when it came to the size of their cocks and were happy to share with their mother and sister. Kelly, in turn, had quickly embraced her incestuous desires, fucking with both her brothers and their mom.

The only one left out was their father, Henry. Being much older than Jessica, Henry had let his attention wander to other things - mostly golf - and while Jessica still loved him, she had no interest in getting him involved with the affairs she was having with their offspring. That he was away so often - this morning he was playing a round - allowed her, her sons and daughter as much time as they needed to indulge their desires.

"So what's the plan today, mom?" Hank asked.

Jessica smiled as she saw him blatantly leer at her - hardly surprising as she stood wearing one of his shirts, half unbuttoned, her trim legs visible beneath the hem, her huge, fake tits pushing the sides apart, revealing most of her swelling chest.

"I thought the four of us might head out for a picnic. Get away from the town, find somewhere quiet to sit and eat and then fuck each other silly. How does that sound to you?"

All three of them grinned at her.

"I like that idea, mom," Kelly said, reaching across to Lucas and running her hand up his thigh, cupping his bulging crotch. "Though I'm not sure I can wait that long."

They all watched as Kelly slid off her seat and on to the floor between her brother's legs, pulling his boxer shorts down to reveal the thick, half-hard length of his cock. Moaning in delight, she took the spongy head into her mouth and started sucking gently on it, looking up at Lucas the whole time.

"Fuck, sis," he sighed, watching her blow him.

Hank turned to his mother, fishing his own cock out of his shorts. "What do you say, mom? Want to join in?"

As Jessica stepped out from behind the breakfast bar, there came a loud banging on the front door, making all of them stop.

"Tidy yourselves up for a minute," Jessica said, quickly buttoning her shirt up before walking out to the door and opening it. There was no-one there by the time she arrived, though an envelope was taped to the glass. She peeled it off, looked around, then headed back to the kitchen.

"Who was it, mom?" Hank asked.

"Don't know," she said, "but they left this." She waved the envelope for a second before sliding her finger under the flap and taking out the sheet of paper inside. "Oh shit," she said after reading it.

All three of her children stood and walked over to her.

"What is it, mom?" Kelly asked. Jessica handed her the paper. "I know what you and your sons and daughter do together," she read aloud. "Don't believe me? You can find proof here - and then there's a web address - If you tell anyone about this note, I will go to the police. Contact me via IM as soon as you get this - and there's an IM name at the end."

"Shit, mom," Lucas said. "What are we gonna do now?"

"I'm not sure, honey," Jessica said. "I guess we message this son of a bitch and find out what he wants."

A few minutes later, Jessica sat at the PC in the family room, Hank, Lucas and Kelly standing behind her, watching as she logged into her IM account and connected with the username - drbt - the note had supplied.

>>Good morning, Jessica. How are you?<< drbt typed on her screen.

>>Apart from being blackmailed, I'm fine.<< Jessica replied.

>>Blackmail is such an ugly word... let's just say I'm... persuading you<<

"No, you're blackmailing me you bastard," Jessica said.

>>Persuading me to do what?<< she typed.

>>You're happy to fuck with your sons... I'd like you to help me fuck a friend of yours... and maybe you as well ;) << drbt typed.

>>You said you had proof.<<

>>Sure... here's that link...<<

A link - the same one from the letter - appeared in her chat window and she clicked it. A page opened in her browser and a video started automatically. It was shot from high up and looked down into Jessica's back garden and pool. The four of them watched for a few minutes as the video showed them from a few days before, fucking and sucking with each other.

"Well, he's definitely got proof," Hank said.

Lucas ran out to the pool area and came back as quick as he could. "Yeah, there's some sort of security camera up on the wall. I'll get it down once we've finished with this guy."

Jessica returned to the chat window.

>>So you want to fuck me as well?<< Jessica typed. >>Is your dick as big as my boys?<<

>>Not quite... but its almost as big<<

>>Who's my friend you want to fuck?<<

>>Samantha Moore. I know she fucks her stepson as well... and I know you and her fucked him together<<

Jessica paused. "Me and Samantha have only got together once with Adam," she said. "At Franklin's funeral."

"You think this guy was there?" Kelly asked.

"Seems possible," Jessica said. "Trouble is, so many of Franklin's friends and workers were there. It could be anyone."

>>Why Samantha?<< Jessica typed.

>>I've wanted her for so long... but she's never looked at me<< drbt replied.

"Hardly surprising if you're the sort of fucker who resorts to blackmail," Hank said.

>>So what now?<<

>>Speak with Samantha... arrange a meet... tell no-one else not even your sons and daughter<<

"Too late for that you bastard," Kelly said.

>>Message me tomorrow at 5... I want the meeting to be the day after... in the evening... somewhere neutral like a motel... I wait your call<< drbt typed then signed off.

"Son of a bitch," Hank said. "What now, mom?"

"First things first, I need to let Samantha know what's happening," Jessica said. "Then we need to work out a way to catch this bastard at his own game."

"So you're not going to give in to him?" Kelly asked.

"Hell no. I don't care who he is but no bastard blackmails me into sex. I give it up willingly or not at all."

"Good for you, mom," Lucas said. "Do you want us to help at all?"

Jessica thought for a moment then shook her head. "No, no yet, baby. I need to call Samantha first before we decide anything else."

She left the family room and tracked down her iPhone, calling Samantha who answered quickly.

"Hi Jess, what's up?" she asked in her high, slightly squeaky voice. Jessica filled her in, bringing her up to speed with the note she'd received, the IM conversation and the video she'd watched. "Oh shit," Samantha said. "What are we going to do?"

"What we're NOT going to do is meet this fucker in a motel and have sex with him. We need to come up with a plan."

"I'm pretty sure Adam would happily pound the crap out of the guy," Samantha said.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure Hank and Lucas would help him, too," Jessica said with a laugh. "But he'd probably just release the video and we'd be fucked rather than him. We need a way to ensure his silence."

Jessica's side door that led into the garage opened and her husband, Henry wandered in. "Hi everyone, I'm home!" he called out. "It's starting to rain so we called off the golf. Anyone home?"

"Damn, Henry's just arrived," Jessica said, pulling Hank's shirt closed around her and running out, heading for the hall, hoping to miss her husband so he wouldn't notice she was wearing her son's clothes.

"Okay, head over to my place, we can talk here," Samantha said.

A half hour later, Jessica stepped into Samantha's house, now wearing jogging pants and a sweat shirt over a tight tank top that pushed her huge tits together, forming a deep cleavage.

"I had to tell Henry we'd arranged a gym session this morning," she said, indicating her clothes. "I don't think he was really interested, but I couldn't tell him the truth, could I?"

"No, I guess not," Samantha laughed. "Maybe I should change into something similar in case he calls round?" she joked, wearing a pair of Adam's boxer shorts and a large baggy T-shirt. They headed into her spacious living room, sitting on one of the large sofas after Samantha fixed them some juices. "So, our mystery blackmailer - do you have any idea who it might be?"

"Not really," Jessica said, "although he mentioned knowing you, me and Adam had got together so that implies it was someone at Franklin's funeral."

"Doesn't really narrow it down, though," Samantha said. "Most of Franklin's friends and people he worked with were there."

"Yeah, I thought the same thing. He did mention having wanted you for a long time, if that's any clue?" Jessica said.

Samantha shrugged. "I don't wanna boast but just about every work conference or party Franklin dragged me along to I'd get hit on by at least one of his friends." She sighed. "And that username - drbt? That doesn't give anything away, does it?"

"No, guess not," Jessica said.

"Talking of me, you and Adam getting together, I made Adam a promise, remember?"

Samantha giggled and slid over, even closer to Jessica, their huge tits touching as they turned to face each other. The small blonde ran her hand over her friend's thigh, round the back, cupping her pert ass cheek.

"What promise was that?" Jessica asked.

"I said you could take my boy's big cock up this gorgeous ass of yours." Samantha slid her hand under the waistband of Jessica's jogging pants, across her bare ass and between her legs, running a finger lightly along her already wet pussy slit. She moved her moistened finger back and probed gently at Jessica's asshole, grinning as the tight ring of muscle relaxed a little, allowing her finger to slide in and out, making Jessica moan in pleasure.

"Mmmmm, that feels nice," she said, kissing her friend, their tongues sliding around each other.

"You like it up the butt, don't you?" Samantha asked her, moving even closer, Jessica draping one leg over her so she could get better access to her butt.

Jessica nodded. "I love it," she said. "But I'm used to my boys' dicks now, so I'll need something much bigger than your finger."

"I thought so," Samantha said. "How about two fingers?" she asked, gently working a second digit into Jessica's asshole, slowly working them deeper with each movement.

"Oh yeah," Jessica sighed, "that's definitely better." She reached behind her and pushed her own sweat pants down, letting Samantha move her hand back and forth, her fingers going deeper up her ass. They kissed, Jessica cupping and groping Samantha's huge tits as her friend fingered her butt, pulling her baggy T-shirt off to one side, stretching the neck down and over one of her big mounds of tit-flesh, dipping her head and sucking on her nipple.

"Yeah, suck my big tits," Samantha groaned, still working her fingers in and out of Jessica's butt hole. "You wanna suck them while Adam fucks your tight little asshole, huh?"

"Mm-hmm," Jessica mumbled, her mouth full of Samantha's tit.

"Yeah? You got a horny asshole, Jess? You wanna get fucked up the ass?"

"Yes, God, yes!" Jessica gasped, raising her head and kissing Samantha. "Where is he? Where's Adam?"

Samantha giggled at her desperation before tilting her head back and yelling "Adam! Can you come down here, sweetie?" She returned to making out with Jessica, the two hot, busty MILFs kissing, groping at each other's big tits, Samantha still sliding her fingers in and out of Jessica's asshole.

That was how Adam found them a few minutes later when he entered the room, his eyes going wide, a big, goofy grin spreading over his face.

"Wow," he said, "you two look really pretty like that."

The two MILFs looked up at him, Jessica's gaze falling to the tight shorts he wore, the large bulge of his cock visible through the fabric.

"Hi sweetie," Samantha said. "Your auntie Jess here was wondering if you'd do her a favour."

"Sure, auntie Jess," Adam said eagerly. "What's up?"

Jessica rolled away from Samantha, sliding off the sofa and on to the floor, Samantha joining her a second later. They both knelt in front of Adam, Jessica slowly reaching for the waistband of his shorts and beginning to lower it.

"I'm really horny, Adam," she said looking up at him. "Your mom reminded me of what she said when we fooled around last time we were all together."

"Do you remember, sweetie?" Samantha asked, taking hold of Adam's waistband alongside Jessica, the pair of them slowly pulling it down. "So you remember what Mommy said you could do to auntie Jessica the next time we were together?"

Adam shook his head, looking down at them, watching as the two busty women slowly drew his shorts lower and lower, the base and first few inches of his cock peeping into view.

"I said you could get this big - fat - fucking - cock - of yours," Samantha said, her and Jessica pulling his shorts down to his ankles, his huge length bobbing in front of their faces, "right up your auntie Jessica's asshole. Would you like that?" she asked, taking hold of his cock and holding it out, sucking on the big, flared head. "Hmmm, sweetie? You wanna fuck auntie Jessica's asshole?"

"Oh yeah, Mom. Can I, auntie Jess?" he asked, watching his step-mother slide her mouth over his big shaft, his dick hardening between her lips.

"Definitely, baby," Jessica said. She took hold of the base of his cock, stroking it as Samantha noisily sucked on the big knob. His cock was easily as long as those of her sons but was considerably thicker, her fingers having trouble wrapping around the swollen flesh. "Would you like that? Fucking my ass?"

Adam nodded his head, his big grin seeming to get wider.

Samantha popped his rosy knob from her mouth and pointed it at Jessica, letting her friend take it deep into her mouth, dribbling spit all her it.

"You like that, sweetie?" Samantha asked her stepson, blowing him a kiss as he nodded again. She grabbed the hem of her baggy T-shirt and pulled it over her head, freeing her huge, round, fake tits which she cupped and fondled. "Want to put that big dick between Mommy's tits?" she asked him.

"Yes please, Mom," he said.

Samantha tapped Jessica on her shoulder. She reluctantly let Adam's dick slide from her mouth and watched as Samantha directed him to the sofa and crawled over to him, between his legs. She took hold of his prick and held it upright before wrapping her big tits around the thick shaft. Watching him all the while, she began moving her huge tits up and down his big cock, her fake mounds enveloping his shaft, the big knob poking out the top and tapping her under her chin on each downward stroke.

"God that looks so fucking hot," Jessica said from where she knelt beside them. She bent down and, as Samantha tilted her head to one side, Jessica was able to suck on the head of his big prick, mewling in delight as a thick pulse of pre-cum spurted from his knob. Instead of swallowing it, she spat it into Samantha's cleavage along with a wad of saliva, the mixture allowing Adam's cock to slide more easily between her huge tits.

"Fuck those titties, Adam," Jessica moaned before sucking on the head of his cock again.

"You like Mommy's big titties wrapped round your cock, don't you, sweetie?" Samantha asked him, loving the feel of his hot, hard shaft between her mounds. She grinned as he nodded. "Tell me, sweetie. Tell Mommy what you like."

Despite the situation, Adam actually blushed a little. "I like having - having my dick - between your boobs, Mom," he said, still slightly embarrassed by using "dirty" words.

"And you like fucking Mommy, too, don't you?"

"Yeah - yeah, I love that."

"And you love fucking Mommy's little asshole with your giant cock, don't you?"

"Oh God, yeah - I really love that," Adam groaned, his prick spurting out more pre-cum into Jessica's mouth at the thought.

"Good, cos that's Mommy wants right now," Samantha said, moving Jessica out of the way and standing up, pushing her shorts off. She turned around and sat back in his lap, a foot on each h of his thighs, her back against his chest. "Wanna help me out here, Jess?" she asked as Adam reached around and cupped her huge tits.

Jessica gave his cock one last, loving suck before holding the base and guiding the spit covered head between Samantha's spread legs, past her sopping wet pussy and between her pert little ass cheeks. She watched as Samantha slowly lowered herself down on to her stepson's mammoth cock, the big knob opening her asshole wide.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh - fuck - fucking hell," Samantha groaned as her butt sank lower on to Adam's shaft.

"You okay, Mom?"

"Oh God - ohhhhhh I'm fucking great," she sighed. Jessica watched in awe as her tiny friend took her stepson's huge cock up her ass, sliding her butt up and down, going a little lower each time until her ass met Jessica's hand which was still wrapped around his thick root. She moved her hand aside, cradling his big balls, allowing Samantha to sink down the last few inches, swallowing his entire cock up her ass.

"Jesus - I can't believe you took it all," she said, staring at them.

"Mmmmmm - lots and - lots - of practice," Samantha did, grinding her ass around in a small circle. "Adam just loves buttfucking - don't you, sweetie?"

"Yeah," was all Adam said as he moved his hands down to Samantha's ass cheeks and easily lifted her up, both of them sighing as her tight ass gripped his thick cock almost all the way back up to the top, before he lowered her again.

"Oh yeah - yeah, that's it - that's what Mommy wants," Samantha purred as her beefy stepson effortlessly lifted her up and down on his cock. "Fuck Mommy - fuck Mommy's tight little ass," she said, turning her head and kissing him. "Then you can fuck auntie Jess's asshole, too."

Adam held her still about halfway up his shaft and began thrusting his hips, cramming his huge cock deep up her ass. Jessica watched, her fingers in her own pussy, as Adam shoved his whole length up Samantha's butthole over and over again. The short and stacked blonde writhed and moaned in pleasure as she had her asshole reamed and Jessica wondered again how she managed to take it all. Lucas and Hank had both fucked Jessica's ass on many occasions, but even though they were the same length as Adam, she knew he was much thicker.

"Oh God - oh fuck Mommy - uuuhhnnnnn - fuck Mommy's ass!" Samantha groaned as Adam stuffed his big cock up her butt. "Fuck Mommy - fucking - cumming!" she cried, her body shaking as her stepson sodomised her hard and fast, his cock a blur as he pounded it in and out of her backside.

Jessica quickly pulled her clothes off as she watched Adam's thrusts slow down as Samantha's orgasm trailed off, figuring it was her turn next. Eventually, Adam carefully lifted Samantha off his cock and let her fall gently to one side on the sofa before he turned to Jessica, grinning shyly.

"Do you want to - to try it, auntie Jessica?" he asked politely.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,537 Followers
12