The Trophy Wives Club 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,536 Followers

"Can I Auntie Jess?" Adam asked eagerly. By way of an answer, Jessica turned around and pushed herself against him so that he was spooning her. She lifted her top leg up, letting him hold it up.

"Kelly? Little help here," Jessica said. Kelly clambered next to them and took hold of Adam's thick trunk of fuck meat, guiding the knob back, behind her mother's pussy, towards her asshole.

"Jesus, you're really going to take it in your ass?" she asked, watching as Adam moved forward, the pre-cum dribbling knob sliding between her butt cheeks and into her asshole.

"Damn - - fucking - - uuggnnnn - - right I am," Jessica groaned as she felt her ass widen as it was invaded by Adam's thick shaft. She smiled as Adam expertly eased his enormous length deeper into her ass inch by inch, pulling it back before sliding it forward again. "Ooohhhhh - - fuck that's big," she sighed. She groaned in delight as she felt Kelly ease a couple of fingers into her pussy at the same time, fingering her cunt as Adam buttfucked her.

"Fuck that looks so good," Kelly sighed, watching intently as Adam's cock eased back and fore in her mother's asshole while her own fingers played in her sopping wet pussy.

"Uuuuhgghhnn - - feels good, too," Jessica sighed, cupping her own tits and bringing them up to her mouth, her tongue flicking out and sliding over her nipples.

Adam sped up his movements, stuffing his whole length into Jessica's tight, hot ass over and over, his big balls knocking against Kelly's hand as she fingered her mother.

"Fuck me - - fuck my ass - - ahhhhhhnnn - - fuck my asshole!" Jessica cried, Adam's cock and Kelly's fingers quickly bringing her off, her orgasm crashing over her, making her holes clamp down on prick and fingers alike. "Aaahhhiieie - - cumming!" she cried as Adam and Kelly continued fucking her.

"Gonna cum - - soon," Adam graoned from behind her.

"Do it," Kelly said, slipping her fingers from Jessica's pussy and grabbing hold of the base of his cock. "Cum for me, Adam," she said, pushing the pair of them apart as she felt his dick throb in her hand. Just as his knob head sprang free of Jessica's gaping ass it spat out a thick line of spunk that splashed over Jessica's pussy and, as she leaned in, Kelly's face.

Another and another line joined it, coating Kelly's face in pearly jism as she happily opened her mouth, taking shot after shot of cum on her outstretched tongue. Adam's cock bucked in her hand repeatedly, spurts of jizz flying over her head to land in thick, yoghurt like streaks in her hair before she clamped her lips around his knob. Kelly purred as yet more cum quickly filled her mouth, forcing her to move back, cheeks bulging, and take another couple of thick lines over her face.

She quickly moved up the sofa where her mother lay waiting. They kissed, Kelly pushing Adam's thick load into Jessica's mouth, sharing his fuck cream together, passing it back and fore as he watched them. Kelly swallowed most of the mixture of cum and spit then let her mother lick her face clean, Jessica scooping and sucking up as much of his spunk as she could.

"Ohhhhh fuck - - fuck my ass - - fuck my pussy - - fuck me!" Samantha squealed on the other sofa as Lucas and Hank slammed their cocks in and out of her cunt and asshole together, making her cum hard and fast as she writhed between them, the brothers fucking her as she came. "Do it - - fuck me - - fuck me!" she screamed, pushing back against them, forcing their entire lengths inside her.

"Fuck - - gonna cum!" Lucas groaned, pulling his prick free of her ass, letting her crawl off Hank and roll on to her back on the sofa. He and his brother knelt beside her as she cupped her huge tits, holding them together.

"Cum on me, boys," she said, looking from one to the other.

Almost at the same time, Hank and Lucas groaned, their pricks lurching in their hands as they spat out long streams of thick cum that crisscrossed over her huge mounds, laying from one shoulder, over her cleavage and running down the side of her fake tits. More and more spunk splattered over her jugs, pooling over her nipples and sliding into the deep valley between before the brothers turned their cum hoses to her face, sending ropes of sticky cream over her nose, lips, eyes and forehead.

"Oh God - - ohhhh fuck, I can barely see," she said with a laugh as Hank and Lucas backed off, their pricks finally halting their explosions.

In a second, Jessica and Kelly were beside her, both of them kissing, sucking and slurping up the copious amount of jizz that covered her face and tits, sharing it with each other and Samantha.

Finally, when she was clear of cum, Jessica and Samantha looked at each other.

"I think we should get blackmailed more often," she said, the pair of them laughing.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,536 Followers
12