The Trophy Wives Club 19

Story Info
Annie and her sons cheer up Marie.
4.2k words
4.68
50.7k
65

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,541 Followers

These stories will feature mature mothers with big, fake breasts enjoying the over-sized endowments of their sons. If that's not something you want to read then go find something else on this excellent site.

Feedback is appreciated but don't bitch about how unrealistic or clichéd the scenario is in the comments - - you'll be wasting your time and mine.

Everyone involved is 18 or over.

† † † † †

Marie and Annie sat at Marie's kitchen table, watching as Marie's husband Thomas leafed through the papers before him.

"I'm sorry about this, Thomas, I really am," Marie said. "Please understand that I didn't do this for me - - my only thought was for Bill."

Thomas nodded, sighing as he continued to read. Annie reached over to both of them, taking one of their hands in each of hers.

"You still love each other in your own ways," Annie said to them. "This doesn't have to be the end. We all know you've had affairs in the past, Thomas, just as we all know that Marie's had her own flings as well. You've both accepted that before now, so there's no reason why you can't come to some arrangement that lets everyone carry on as normal while still getting what they want."

Thomas sighed again, still flicking back through the papers that Marie had given him. Annie was right - - he'd had plenty of affairs with teenage and twenty somethings who came to work for him and Marie had never complained. But then he'd never fallen helplessly head over heels with one of them before as he had with Caylee. He'd thought she was special, that they had something unique, and was planning to divorce Marie and marry her.

A dream, that's all it was now. Marie was right - - he'd been foolish and selfish to think he could just abandon her and Bill for his new girl. The papers showed that.

A private detective that Annie had hired on behalf of Marie had done some digging into Caylee's past and had found something no-one had suspected. Caylee Lane was 19 and had come to work for Thomas's company six months or so before. She'd caught his eye - - young, beautiful and busty, just his type - - and it hadn't been long before they started screwing around. Marie had been happy to let him continue, thinking it was just another in a long string of affairs with interns that he'd had over the years, plus it gave her the opportunity to continue her own affair with her son, Bill which her husband was still unaware of. When Thomas had decided he wanted a divorce, however, things became different and Annie had hired the detective to help her friend preserve her lifestyle.

It turned out that Lane wasn't her birth name - - Caylee's mother had, much like Marie, married after she'd given birth to her daughter, changing both their surnames. Her real name had been Forcenski - - the same surname as a young woman Thomas had had an affair with some 19 or so years before who had become pregnant with his child and wanted to abort it. Thomas had paid for the best care for her but, unknown to him, she had changed her mind and had the child.

Caylee Lane - - the girl Thomas was having an affair with - - was his own daughter.

"Nothing needs to change, Thomas," Marie said. "You didn't know she was your daughter and - - honestly - - I don't mind. You can kick me out and have her come to live with you - - you can leave and set up home with her - - just don't let anything happen to Bill."

"I can't stop seeing her," Thomas said sadly. "I know she's my daughter now but - - I still love her."

"I know," Marie said. "And I love Bill which is why I don't want to change our lives and upset his. You and I might not love each other as much as we did when we got married but I still love you, too. If you want to continue seeing Caylee, I won't stand in your way and I won't tell her the real relationship between you. You have my blessing, Thomas - - I just don't want to lose Bill in some stupid custody battle."

Thomas reached across to his wife and took her hand.

"Thank you, Marie," he said. "You were always too good for me." He stood and bundled the papers together. "Caylee needs to know the truth so I guess I'll head over and see her. By the morning I'll either be in jail, back here looking for your forgiveness, or - - I don't know what. Whatever happens, you have my word I won't divorce you or make any changes to yours and Bill's life."

Marie stood and hugged her husband.

"There's nothing to forgive, Thomas. And thank you."

Thomas kissed her on the cheek and headed out.

"That could have been a whole lot worse," Annie said as she stood and hugged her friend, their big tits squashing against each other. "You handled that perfectly."

"Thanks," Marie said. "I still feel like a bit of a bitch. After all, I know Thomas's fucking his daughter but he didn't know she was at the start, whereas I started screwing around with Bill because he's my son."

"Don't give yourself a hard time. If my sons had cocks the size of Bill's I'd be screwing them as well. Oh wait," she said in mock surprise. "They do and I am!"

"Mmmm, you lucky bitch, having two big dicks at your beck and call," Marie said, cupping Annie's pert ass and pulling her closer. "You know, you still owe me a crack at Clark and Bruce."

"I'm pretty sure they're both home this evening," Annie said, reaching for her phone that lay on the table. "Want me to call them, see if they're up for a visit from their Auntie Marie?" Not waiting for an answer, she dialled Clark's number, hitting facetime. A second or two later he answered.

"Hey mom - - woah!" he said as his phone's screen was filled with the image of his mother and unofficial aunt kissing passionately, tongues duelling in their mouths. Annie broke the kiss and smiled at her son as Marie dipped her head and licked at the tops of her tits as they bulged out the top of her blouse.

"Hey Clark," Annie said. "You and Bruce have any objections if Auntie Marie comes to visit this evening?"

"Hell no! Get your asses over here!" Clark said.

Ten minutes later Annie and Marie stepped in to Annie's living room to find Clark and Bruce sat on the large sofas waiting for them. Both the young men wore nothing more than their boxer shorts and, knowing what was coming, their hard-ons were clearly outlined beneath them.

"I guess it's safe to assume your dad isn't home?" Marie asked them with a smile.

"He's away with his golf club," Clark said. "He won't be back for a couple of days."

"So we're all yours," Bruce said. He boldly pushed his shorts down, exposing his big cock. "Help yourself," he said with a smile.

Marie turned to Annie. "He's so brash," she said playfully. "Maybe I've changed my mind and I'm not in the mood for a big dick tonight."

She embraced Annie, pulling her close, their huge tits crushing against each other's, bulging out from the top of their blouses as they kissed, their tongues sliding over one another. Marie reached up and pulled Annie's blouse from out of her skirt before she pulled it up and over her head and tossed it to one side. She pushed the cups of her friend's bra down and bent down, sucking at her stiff nipples, moving from one to the other and back. Annie repeated the move, pulling Marie's blouse from her skirt and dragging it over her head, her long red hair falling everywhere before Annie bent and sucked at her nipples first through her bra before she pulled the cups down, clamping her lips over the hard, pink nubs.

Taking it in turns, they unzipped each other's skirts and pushed them down to the ground until they stood in nothing more than bras, g-strings, stockings and heels. As they made out, Clark and Bruce stood and stepped up behind them, Clark behind his mother, Bruce behind Marie, both of them reaching around and cupping the women's huge tits.

"Mmmmm, I think I've changed my mind again," Marie said, pushing her ass back against Bruce's hard-on. "Maybe I am in the mood for a big dick."

She turned around, Annie following her lead, and kissed Bruce, taking hold of his cock through his shorts, Annie doing the same with Clark. Slowly she hunkered down, bending her knees, her legs spreading wide, until she was faced with his bulging crotch. As Annie pulled Clark's shorts down to the floor, Marie did the same with Bruce.

"Oh my, that is a big cock," Marie said as she wrapped her hand around Bruce's thick length, her fingers barely touching around its girth. Looking up at him, she ran her tongue up the underside of his cock from the root to the bulbous, pre-cum leaking head, sucking in the knob, sliding her tongue around it as she swallowed the first few inches.

Behind her, Clark groaned as Annie did the same to him, sucking on his hard-on, bobbing her head up and down his shaft.

"Damn it, mom," Clark sighed. "You give great head."

"Thank you, sweetie," Annie said. She reached behind herself and undid her bra, flinging it aside before cupping her huge tits, holding them apart for him. "Want to fuck Mommy's tits?" Her son didn't bother answering, simply slid his cock between her huge jugs and, as she wrapped them around it, started moving it up and down in her cleavage. "Yeah, that's it - - fuck Mommy's big titties."

"Fuck yeah," Bruce sighed as Marie tossed her bra off to the side as well, letting him slide his spit slickened cock between her big, pale tits. She looked down as he tit fucked her, licking at the head of his dick as it appeared from between her tits. "Fuck - - love your tits, aunt Marie," he said.

"And I love your cock," she said. "In fact - - I think I'd like it in my pussy. Is that okay with you?" Bruce let her move him back to the sofa, sitting him down on it again as she took off her g-string, climbed on and straddled him. "Hold that big cock of yours up for me, Bruce," she said placing her hands on his shoulders. "Hold it up and let me slide my pussy down it - - mmmmmmm - - ahhhhh, yeah - - yeah, that's good," she sighed as she felt the big head of his cock ease between her pussy lips and slip inside as she lowered herself down on to him.

With his cock safely embedded in her pussy, Bruce let go of it and instead grabbed her huge tits, eagerly sucking on her stiff, pink nipples, moving from one to the other, her tits spilling out of his hands.

"Yeah - - uuuhhhh - - suck auntie's tits," she sighed, lowering her twat still further until her bald pussy ground against the base of his cock. "Mmmmm, that's good," she sighed, raising herself up and then down on his prick as he continued fondling and sucking her huge mounds.

There was movement on the sofa beside them as Annie guided her other son next to his brother and climbed on top of him, mirroring her friend's position. Knowing what she wanted, Clark held his prick upright for a moment, the fleshy head sliding around her slippery cunt lips before slipping inside her hot wetness, making them both sigh in pleasure. Like his brother, Clark grabbed at the huge tits in front of him and began sucking and gently nibbling at them.

"Mmmmmfff - - fuck, that feels so good," Annie moaned as she slid her pussy up and down the thick rod of her son's cock. "Ahhhhh - - Mommy loves your cock, sweetie."

"Fuck Auntie, Bruce - - fuck Auntie's horny fucking pussy!" Marie cried as she picked up her pace, raising herself up almost until Bruce's dick slipped out before slamming her pussy back down on his cock. "Oh God - - aaahhahhhh - - fuck me - - fuck that pussy!"

Annie smiled down at her son as he continued sucking and licking at her tits. "Fuck Mommy - - uuggghhhhh - - fuck Mommy," she chanted as she bounced up and down on his prick.

Bruce and Clark let the women set the pace, happy to feast themselves on their big tits while Marie and Annie bounced up and down on their cocks. It wasn't long before Marie started moaning incoherently, her already tight pussy clamping even tighter around Bruce's prick as she started cumming, laying over him and almost smothering him in her tits.

"Fucking - - cumming - - uuuuhhnnnnn!" she moaned, her body shaking on top of Bruce.

"Me - - too!" Annie sighed, pushing her pussy down as far as she could go on Clark's cock, filling herself up with every inch she could. "Uughhnnnn - - ohhhh fuck - - fucking cumming, sweetie!" she groaned as Clark grabbed her hips and pushed her down just a little further.

Annie lowered her head and kissed her son just as Marie was recovering and kissing Bruce. She grinned at him as she felt his hands slide round from her hips to cup her ass, pulling her ass cheeks apart, one hand creeping round to her asshole. She gasped as she felt him push a finger in through the tight ring of muscle, working it as deep as he could.

"Mmmmmm, you know just what Mommy likes," she said, moaning as she felt him slide another finger in alongside the first. "Oh yeah - - that's definitely what Mommy likes."

Marie looked across at her friend, grinning as she saw where Clark's hand was. "Bet you never expected your mom to be such a slut for anal, did you boys?" she asked.

"We've sure got used to it though," Bruce said, still licking at her huge tits.

Marie looked down at him. "Want to try my ass for size?" she asked, laughing as his eyes went wide.

"Oh hell yeah," he said. Marie climbed off him, his cock slipping from her pussy as she moved to one side, knees on the sofa, her hands on the back of it, her legs spread wide. Bruce quickly moved behind her, big cock in hand, and pulled her g-string aside, aiming his thick knob at her asshole.

"Slowly, baby," Marie said over her shoulder. "Let me get used to it - - aaahhhhhhh, yeah, that's it," she sighed as she felt him push forward, the head and first inch or two of his cock slipping past her tight ass ring and easing inside. "Nnnnggghhh - - fuck, you're big," she sighed as he slowly started moving in and out of her butt hole.

"Your brother's butt fucking auntie Marie," Annie said to Clark.

"And you don't want to be left out, do you, mom?" he asked with a laugh. She moved off his dick and his fingers, once again taking up the same position as her friend, kneeling on the sofa next to her. As she and Marie turned to each other and kissed, Annie felt Clark nudge his huge cock against her asshole, pushing forward, sliding it in.

"Mmmmmm - - ahhhh yeah - - fuck Mommy's ass," she moaned, looking over her shoulder. He moved slowly, letting her get used to his size once more.

"That okay, mom?" Clark asked, spreading her cheeks wide, watching his cock slide in and out of her ass.

"Ahhhh - - aaahhh, that's fucking - - perfect," she moaned as Clark pushed more of his cock inside her ass. "Yeah - - fuck Mommy's ass, baby - - fuck it hard and deep - - uuuhhnnnnn - - Mommy needs your big cock - - aaahhhhh - - deep up her ass!"

Clark did as she asked, cramming his whole length into her asshole over and over, as hard and fast as he could. Beside them, Marie began moaning as Bruce did the same to her.

"Yes! Oooohhhhhh, fuck - - Auntie loves your cock up her ass, Bruce - - aaannnhhhh - - fuck yeah - - ooohhhhhhhh - - fuck Auntie's ass, honey - - fuck it," Marie sighed, looking over her shoulder as her unofficial nephew held her ass cheeks apart so he could watch his big dick slide in and out of her butthole.

"Jesus, Auntie Marie," he gasped, "your ass - - is so fucking - -tight."

"Fuck it, baby - - Auntie wants your cock up her ass - - uuhhnnn - - hard and fast, baby - - fuck Auntie's horny fucking ass - - ooohhhhh, God - - fuck Auntie's hot ass!"

Annie and Marie kissed as the two boys stuffed their asses full of cock, cramming their entire shafts deep up their butts time and again.

"Hey bro," Bruce said, looking over at his brother. "Wanna swap?"

"Yeah," he said. "Long as you - - ladies don't mind?" he managed to ask.

"Your boy's so polite," Marie laughed at Annie. "Do it, boys," she said to them.

She groaned as Bruce slowly dragged his swollen cock from her tight asshole, Clark doing the same from Annie's butt, the brothers moving around each other, taking up positions behind the women. Clark slowly nudged his cock against Marie's asshole, watching as the well fucked but still tight hole opened for his cock, the head and shaft slipping inside.

"Aaahhhh yeah - - yeah, that's good," she murmured as Clark began sliding his thick cock in and out of her butt.

Beside them, Bruce eased his cock into his mother's ass, sliding most of his big dick into her butt in one thrust.

"Mmmnngnggg - - fuck - - yeah - - aaahhhh - - fuck Mommy's ass," Annie sighed as Bruce gripped her ass cheeks and stuffed her full of cock. "Yeah - - aaahhhhh God, yes! Harder, baby - - fuck Mommy's ass - - fuck Mommy up the ass!" she cried as Bruce moved his hips faster, cramming his whole length up her butt.

"Fuck my ass, Clark," Marie urged her unofficial nephew, her pale ass buffeted by Clark's hips as his huge cock - - easily as long as her son's - - slid in and out of her backside over and over.

"Wish I - - had my - - video recorder," Clark gasped as he stared down at the juncture between them, watching his prick moving in and out of her ass.

Marie turned and smiled over her shoulder. "Mmmmm - - wanna make a - - porno, Clark - - huh? Mmmhhhaahhh - - film yourself - - fucking my ass?"

Annie turned to her, reaching under her friend and cupping her huge tits. "It could join - - mmmmmfff - - all the ones he's got - - ahhhhhh - - of him fucking my ass," she groaned.

"Mmmmm - - next time, baby," Marie said. "Film me - - next time - - uuuhhhnnn," she moaned, closing her eyes as the ass fucking she was getting from Clark sped up, his cock going up to his balls in her asshole.

Both brothers began picking up their pace, Bruce pounding Annie's ass as Clark did the same to Marie's, both women moaning and sighing as they felt another orgasm building, their stomachs tightening as the pleasure built inside them, radiating from their asses and pussies. Clark and Bruce groaned as they felt their dicks clasped even tighter by the hot, forbidden holes they were fucking with abandon.

"Oooohhhhh fuck - - fucking - - cumming!" Marie cried, pushing her ass back as Clark jammed his cock deep inside it, shaking as he orgasm rolled through her body.

"Fuck Mommy - - fuck Mommy - - fuck Mommy," Annie chanted as she came, Bruce fucking her asshole as she bucked and moaned.

As the two MILFs came down from their orgasms Clark grunted out that he was close, his brother saying the same. Marie reached behind her and gently pushed him back, his big cock popping free of her asshole as Bruce moved back, pulling his dick from his mother's butt. As the two young men gave them room, Marie and Annie turned and knelt on the floor in front of the sofa, both of them holding their huge, fake tits up.

"Come on boys," Annie said. "You know what we want."

"Cum for us, boys," Marie said. "Cum all over me and your mom."

"Do it," Annie said. "Show Auntie Marie what big fucking loads you give your Mommy every day."

Clark and Bruce stroked their cocks in front of them, their fists travelling the length of their dicks as they stepped forward, their balls tightening. Clark groaned as his dick lurched in his hand, the big glans spurting out a huge line of jism that splashed over Marie's face, dripping down her cheek. Before it could fall to her huge tits, it was joined by another, and another, pearly streaks criss-crossing over her nose, eyes and cheeks, thick gobs of semen sliding down to hang from her jaw line and chin.

Bruce muttered a drawn out "Fuuuuuck!" as his cock erupted over his mother's face, long ropes of spunk falling over her face and laying in chunky stripes from her forehead, over her cheeks and lips, down to her chin. More and more splattered over her as Bruce's prick shot load after load of fuck cream over his mother.

As one, both of them pointed their pricks downward and unleashed the remaining cum torrent over the big, round tits that both MILFs held up for them. Again and again they were hosed down, long lines of jism spreading and pouring over the perfect mounds, pooling thickly in their cleavages, sliding over the globes, hanging from their hard nipples. Bruce and Clark both leaned forward a little, still stroking their cocks, allowing Marie and Annie to suck on their dicks, taking the last of their loads into their mouths.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,541 Followers
12